• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucky sonic vid thread ^_^ new trailer thingie lol

Damax

Smash Lord
but all they have to do is stick out there sword..........thing made out of prioity and we get hit lol

same for all of the other characters with dumb/broken priority.....
hey, that's your oppinion, you know Sonic would say piece of cake, I'm with him haha.

no Seriously I think brawl as enough defensive manoeuvre to approach anyone.

LuCKy

Smash Master
hey, that's your oppinion, you know Sonic would say piece of cake, I'm with him haha.

no Seriously I think brawl as enough defensive manoeuvre to approach anyone.
i'm not saying it's impossible,and sonic probably would say that lol but it's not the easiest thing when someone picks a character what out prioritizes your every move....and plays unbelivebly gay

but sonic is still cool lol peace

Badakin

Smash Apprentice
Hey Lucky do ya think u can post some matches against didddy kong? Having some trouble with him
H8 bananas

Damax

Smash Lord
Damax do you play WiFi again?

I want play whit you. :(
I should be able to get some matches around wednesday and thursday, for now I am quite busy with university.

to Lucky: yeah I know, that's something you have to accept while picking up Sonic as a main though haha. I find the forward tilt to be most useful against those sword/priority *****es.

LuCKy

Smash Master
wtf is this sonic boom thing lol did a mod change our posts???

-edit iwhy the sonic boom!!!

Badakin

Smash Apprentice
Yeah the funniest one is ike's Who is Dwight eisenhower and what does he have to do with i k e

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
The mods are gay. M.arth is not homosexual, and calling him Yaoi (gay hentai) is not cool. But anyway, I like what they did with S.onic. I'd still like to see some Sonic vs Ike vids though.

Sonic

Raider 88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Raider704
3DS FC
5086-1674-5462
Very entertaining matches!

And thanks for the tech video, I'm definitely gonna start using the stutter step go punch.

thx

Smash Ace
i heard sonic does really good against d3 i would just like to see a video on how badly you can mess him up and ummm didy and falco would be nice because diddy has those bananas and hes pretty good and the other just too see as well =D

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I'd love to see you handle a Link user.

Was playing a friend today(who in our smash circles is a BEAST). I think I was the first person to give him an honest run for his money when he used his Link. At least I know I am since we set up our leader board.

It was a **** close match, and I just barely lost it. Stupid swords and they're stupid range and ropwer... grumble grumble grumble.

Browny

Smash Hater
i heard sonic does really good against d3 i would just like to see a video on how badly you can mess him up and ummm didy and falco would be nice because diddy has those bananas and hes pretty good and the other just too see as well =D
lol im so pissed today i 3 stocked a dedede at my unis game club, but the replay was 3:20 so i couldnt save it :( I honestly doubt sonic could mess up diddy or falco too well.

although without a video i can describe some things that work amazingly well vs dedede.

-dedede's chain grab doesnt work on sonic, just mash up-b and you can escape it every time.
-you can u-air dedede to his deserved doom at the peak of his up-b. dedede cant act or cancel it until after the peak, so its always a free shot.
-the lag after dedede throws a waddle dee is enough, if you are close to begin with, to dash up to him and grab him.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
That ending to the last match in the set with DaniMals was depressing. Homing attack betrayed ya. Great matches as usual though.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
You whapanese person you, I've lost a lot of respect for you, Lucky :(

The music aside, you had some good things going for you in the newest videos. Keep them coming.

LuCKy

Smash Master
What Happend To Snake! Snake????? Snakeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i kinda stopped playing lol but i'll try and play record vs dsf if not this week then im guessing next weekend

unless you guys want anyones snake lol

Soloman

Smash Apprentice
i meant in u're sig, u had snake as one of u're alts.

But, if u want to go up against DSF, he did good against GERM at the capital brawl tourny.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
lol im so pissed today i 3 stocked a dedede at my unis game club, but the replay was 3:20 so i couldnt save it :( I honestly doubt sonic could mess up diddy or falco too well.

although without a video i can describe some things that work amazingly well vs dedede.

-dedede's chain grab doesnt work on sonic, just mash up-b and you can escape it every time.
-you can u-air dedede to his deserved doom at the peak of his up-b. dedede cant act or cancel it until after the peak, so its always a free shot.
-the lag after dedede throws a waddle dee is enough, if you are close to begin with, to dash up to him and grab him.
Holy **** this is exactly what I've been looking for. Good **** man. Now I'll have a chance against chillin's dedede :laugh:

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Excellent vids LuCKy ^_^ I finally mastered the Hadouken/Instant Ledgethingy thanks to that tutorial vid =o Also, if you haven't seen D.Gray-man yet, you should watch it o.ov

LuCKy

Smash Master
Excellent vids LuCKy ^_^ I finally mastered the Hadouken/Instant Ledgethingy thanks to that tutorial vid =o Also, if you haven't seen D.Gray-man yet, you should watch it o.ov
is that a anime??? lol cool i'll have to check it out

as for twinkle toes......i love anime lol and a lot of the anime intros happen to have good sounding intros

lol if you want i can put linkin park,but it seems more people like the anime intros than linkin park >_>

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
I think Hadouken was (Down, Forward, Punch) in the Street Fighter games, so I took Hadouken as meaning press Down followed by the direction of the ledge, immediately. It's kinda like moving the Control Stick in a quarter-circle towards the ledge, beginning with Down. Just practice, you'll probably get used to it pretty soon.

Sonic Orochi

Smash Ace
If you're having trouble with the "hadouken" thing, try holding diagonal up towards the stage. Tap jump off, obviously.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i just watched your marth videos, and it seems that the more he played you, the better he got at predicting your moves, which leads to any sonic players' eventual downfall.

to counteract this i suggest that in all situation you take note to try and refrain from down-b'ing nearly as much as you do now, cause to be honest you do it a lot. first of all i think sonics rolling game should be about 55-60% side-b and 40-45% down-b because than the opponent doesnt know whats coming. because by the third video i could tell whenever you went for a side-b and i could tell he was going to counter it.

also as great as it may be, side-b is not a pre-requisite for recoveries, it just looked like he was reading all of your recoveries. you wouldnt even be off the screen and you side-b'd into a few f-airs near the end. firstly, spring is amazing, it alone will let you recover from just about anything so everyonce in a while just spring over the guy trying to edgeguard you. also, im not sure about this, but im pretty sure that you can go jigglypuff and down-b in the air and it will still send you at an angle nice enuff to jump/spring and recover.

now i dont want it to seem like i think youre wack or that im just bagging on you, i just REALLY HATE seeing ppl lose to marth so whenever i see it, i do my best to make sure that it doesnt happen again. thats the real reason that i am giving so much advice on your game, everytime marth wins a brawl, a poor african dies of either hunger or AIDS

LuCKy

Smash Master
da kid guy......i really have no idea why i was spin dashing so much lol i almost never do it.i think i might have just watched the dbr vid and i seen hella doing it so i just started spamming it that day lol

but this was a my friend and it was a friendly lol i play kinda different in tourney,but no johns i guess

intermin-danimals is ****en gay don't respect that dam yogurt -_-

also i know your a kinda dumb sonic intermin lol but caos=danimals

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
it seems more people like the anime intros than linkin park >_>
I agree, whapanese people are numerous indeed. :o

And stop telling people about the "hadoken" thing. All you need to do is fast fall soon enough, and you will grab the edge automatically.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
shout out

wow its funny how ppl just put up so many vids these days

i hope u dont think ur the best sonic cause when u come to new york or play me u have another thing coming to you lucky. this is wes btw so hope to see u soon and good **** for repping sonic but be warned u have a contendor for the title.

Top Bottom