• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucky sonic vid thread ^_^ new trailer thingie lol

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
DA he's just putting up videos. No one's looking to claim the title of "best sonic" or anything like that so be chill.

LuCKy

Smash Master
wow its funny how ppl just put up so many vids these days

i hope u dont think ur the best sonic cause when u come to new york or play me u have another thing coming to you lucky. this is wes btw so hope to see u soon and good **** for repping sonic but be warned u have a contendor for the title.
well i'm not claiming the title of best sonic,i wont even think about trying that for a while.i did see you post somewhere on the sonic forums saying you were gonna be the best sonic a while back,and i am really interested in seeing your sonic play.....i mean your wes lol

Browny

Smash Hater
i could try... my brother uses olimar but all he does is spam pikmin and smash attacks. it works unbelievably well... but wouldnt make for an interesting video lol

i just youtubed brawl sonic olimar. theres quite a few good ones there. looks like the main tactic is to stay they hell out of the air vs him.

disguy

Smash Cadet
The song in the last danimals vid sounds familiar. Wasn't it an opening to bleach i think? Anyway, nice vids. Sucks how the homing attack screwed u up in the end, that's why I try not to use it that much haha.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
^It is that intro song, and I'm really sad I know that. Thank god I don't know what it's called or I'd be as bad as Lucky.

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
^It is that intro song, and I'm really sad I know that. Thank god I don't know what it's called or I'd be as bad as Lucky.
D-Technolife by Uverworld, 2nd opening if I'm not mistaken =o (Yes, I'm worse than Lucky - I know the lyrics >_>;). Everytime I hear this song from now on, I'll probably be thinking "**** yeah, Sonic!"

I guess losing against Marth couldn't be helped. I mean, it is Marth...T^T

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
No Beef Just Letting Things Be Known

I Have No Beef Its Good To See There Is Faith In Sonic Out There Just Wanted This Guy To Know I Am Here To Aim For The Throne

LuCKy

Smash Master
so yea..........i recorded some stuff today and i was wondering

should i just upload all of the sets or make a combo video?

you guys decide lol

Umby

Smash Master
Make a combo vid trailer, have someone view it before you upload it to youtube. If you get some thumbs ups, upload it to youtube, then finish said combo vid.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Combo vids are great. But matches are awesome too. Both?

::shrugs:: All really depends on if you want to take the time to cut it all up and stuff.

Badakin

Smash Apprentice
Love the combo vid lucky keep up the good work ur a credit to all sonic mains out there

Boxob

Smash Champion
If I had more people to fight, and a recording device, I could put together a better one. Not saying yours was bad. But many of the combos were kinda just regular combos. Wifi me sometime, I'll show you some neat stuff ;D

LuCKy

Smash Master
If I had more people to fight, and a recording device, I could put together a better one. Not saying yours was bad. But many of the combos were kinda just regular combos. Wifi me sometime, I'll show you some neat stuff ;D
i hate wifi >_> dam lag......it might be my wifi usb thingie lol but oh well

but iono make a video and impress me.......i wasn't trying to compete with anyone,i just made a combo video out of some sets lol don't know why everyone keeps saying there better then me...or they can do better

and i made that video against like 4 or 5 people...

eh im still lucky the sonic guy who dosn't even like brawl

melee for life <3

Boxob

Smash Champion
i hate wifi >_> dam lag......it might be my wifi usb thingie lol but oh well

but iono make a video and impress me.......i wasn't trying to compete with anyone,i just made a combo video out of some sets lol don't know why everyone keeps saying there better then me...or they can do better

and i made that video against like 4 or 5 people...

eh im still lucky the sonic guy who dosn't even like brawl

melee for life <3
Lawl, I wasn't trying to compete. But yeah once I can record I'll make something sexy, I promise.

Top Bottom