• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Love's Last Stand! Feb. 21st, Athens OH

T-800

Smash Apprentice
Here's a map of the OU campus. Morton Hall is 78. There's a printable PDF on the site. I didn't think of it until earlier, but it can be easy for someone to get turned around once you get onto campus.

http://www.ohio.edu/athens/ioumap.html

Edit: As for parking, there's a parking lot right beside the building and a very large parking lot across the street on your right (it's on the right assuming you exit the building facing its parking lot). On the weekends those lots are open for anybody so you don't have to worry about parking tags or anything.

Framerate

Smash Lord
My number is (216)973-6502.

Everyone commit that to memory. That way if you're on a date with a smokin' babe, when she asks for your number and you forget your own, give her mine.

Also, you can call me if you get lost. I'm terrible with directions though, so I will be promptly handing my phone off to someone who knows this area well.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
the link at the first page is accurate.

If you still don't trust it, PM my YOUR address and I'll tell you if its right.

Also, we need to get things rolling as soon as possible so sorry we can't wait till noon.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I can't say I didn't see this coming...

Meese said he isn't gonna go now.
Hey_arnold said he isn't gonna go now.
Nojoes Still hasn't contacted me
ArgentStew is most likely a no go

This pretty much eliminates one of my cars.

Possibly Beegs can convince CPU or Xtacy or Glov or all 3 to go.

Right now The only "confirmed" "confirmed" are King Yoshi, myself, Beegs, Ridlr, BYAA!

And the only "uncomfirmed" are Dead, CPU, Xtacy, Glove, anyone else Beegs can manage to bring.

This means that I went from 2 full cars to possibly 1 full car and another car that has 1 person in it.... I don't want to have someone drive down entirely seperate and I can't fit 6 people in my car...

We'll most likely just be taking 1 car and most likely it'll be Saturday morning now... *sigh*

Doctor X

Smash Lord
That's the thing. OS and I aren't sure if we have a third person, and I believe all 5 of those other people have to go into the second car.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
That "may" work but I'll see what everyone says first. I'm trying to get the cars filled first. If no one else can come then it may be I pick up all the internet people today and RidlR takes all our IRL friends tommorow.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
SO......... FRUSTRATING.........

The game plan has once again changed. Back to the original.

I'm pretty sure It's gonna be nojoes, Kyosh, Beegs, Beegs' friends, and myself heading up there sometime tonight...

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
So you hear correctly.

ATTENTION! I WILL BE SELLING 32 OZ ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINKS AT THE TOURNAMENT FOR 2 DOLLARS A PIECE. IF YOU BUY ONE I'LL MM YOU FOR A DOLLAR.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Itt, Are We Teaming Up Or Not?!?
Terribly sorry about taking so long to respond. Yes, we are teaming.

also, I will probably be leaving NE ohio around 5 - 5:30 so we'll probably be down there around 9:30 - 10.

NE ohio could use housing for 3 at least. (Pretty sure we're just staying at the place though)

Framerate

Smash Lord
ITT are you sponsored by Rockstar or do you just love selling energon beverages?

nicalobe

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I'm coming tomorrow for the Singles. If we're doing pools, are they going to happen at the 2:00-3:00 mark, or before to get everything set up? I need to know when I should leave by.

Kel

Smash Master
Doctor X and Overswarm left without me so I won't be there till tomorrow.

Gross @ getting up at 7 AM tomorrow :(

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Doctor X and Overswarm left without me so I won't be there till tomorrow.

Gross @ getting up at 7 AM tomorrow :(
Look at what f**kin time it is...
this robot isn't f**kin happy! :p

*gets pumped*
BEEEPBEEEEEEP!

Sliq

Smash Master
I couldn't go because I have to complete like 4 3-D models for CNC'ing on Wednesday = get *****.

Baro

Smash Journeyman
I apologize for not being able to make it. I was supplying the ride for Hence and Pdiamond too...

YOU WERE ALL LUCKY. THIS TIME.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I can't wait to see the Rankings for Doubles and singles...I'm so excited i feel like a kid on Christmas...

Top Bottom