• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

Count

Smash Champion
If I can get a ride I'm going to try to come to the next one of these. I doubt anybody knows mer but I'm a diddy main that goes to Butler in Indianapolis. I train with kyari (marth main) and rookie (snake) when I can. I've played xisin in wifi but I don't think I know anybody else. Looking forward to hopefully being at the next one.

Is there teams at this tourney?!?

Kel

Smash Master
That would actually be me. Dude wtf I didnt think I was hot anything sooo....yeah
lol my bad dude. That's why I didn't think it was you (you are a LOT cooler than how Neiji is sounding). And I know you didn't think you were hot ****, I was just trying to get Neiji mad to $20 money match me haha. You're cool as hell man. Sorry.

Just to be sure, is this neji or light? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL76LXmON4U

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
my Pika got alot better we will see how i do at the tourney
All the God Kais mains are now pika!
Is Zeus the 4th God Kai?!
lol my bad dude. That's why I didn't think it was you (you are a LOT cooler than how Neiji is sounding). And I know you didn't think you were hot ****, I was just trying to get Neiji mad to $20 money match me haha. You're cool as hell man. Sorry.

Just to be sure, is this neji or light? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL76LXmON4U
i love this thread xD

If I can get a ride I'm going to try to come to the next one of these. I doubt anybody knows mer but I'm a diddy main that goes to Butler in Indianapolis. I train with kyari (marth main) and rookie (snake) when I can. I've played xisin in wifi but I don't think I know anybody else. Looking forward to hopefully being at the next one.

Is there teams at this tourney?!?
yeah count, you should come on the 21st. i remember kyari from a long time ago when he use to come (back when he mained pika).

neji32

Smash Lord

I'l still MM you if you want? Not for 20$ lol i dont have that much xD(i have to pay for light and me)
but yea that was me lol. The only pika crazy enough to pick such a fun level =D
That's Spec (Neji). Cc-Sp = Chaotic Crisis - Spec
xD lol

Count

Smash Champion
Thanks Hilt-I'm trying hard to get a ride I contacted two people but both are unsure if they can get off work-I will keep you posted.

kyari is overall better than me, my diddy beats his pika (which he rarely plays) usually, but his marth usually beats my diddy 65-75 percent of the time. I really hope I can make it, really looking forward to it.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
i'm trying to figure out how to get it to work as well. Are you using the copy Protein burned like i am? I think that may have something to do with it. If nothing else i'll pm Panda, he would know ;D

@count: just wondering, why dont you guys travel for the mwc events? O_o

Count

Smash Champion
Hilt-I'm at Butler and I honestly don't have time to travel most weekends, I study a lot and I just pledged a frat so that is taking time up. Also, I don't have a car on campus this year. HOPEFULLY I will be at more events this summer.

Kyari is unable to attend tournaments currently due to a sticky situation he is in, he hopes to be able to attend soon. If he starts attending I will be more likely to attend, the problem is that the free weekends I do have I can't find a ride.

Rookie's girlfriend owns him and she made him quit competitive brawl around new years, but I think he is getting himself away from the leash at least a little bit. He comes to Butler to smash with me occasionally.

If I do make it I will be coming with rookie's meta knight maining buddy, sofaking, or vamp, a lucario main in the area. Looking forward to hopefully playing with you guys, you seem like great people =).

I usually end up just having to waste my time on wifi, lol.

If anybody passes through Indy on the way to tourneys you definitely need to let me know, if I'm free whatever weekend that is I'm sure I'd be down to go.

clowsui

Smash Legend
4th GK is me
I'm just not in their lame banners and I don't travel a lot...I can't even go to our weekly practices at Smash64's >___>
They like to pretend to recruit for some random reason. Maybe it's because I don't practice with them or travel...
Being in HS + Asian sucks in terms of Smash as a hobby.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
4th God Kai is up for grabs really, clowsi would be perfect if he was able to do all the things he just said he does not lol like our get togethers, coming to tournaments and driving lol

and yes THE GOD KAIS!!! will be at UK, so step yo game up!

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
All is well Kel now you sound pretty cool too.

I need to MM a GK(when I get money)/ theres three of you right? One day we should crew battle if you guys dont mind, I think itd be epic (If we get a hold of ZeroGrav)

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
!! i want a 6-man crew with every color robot!
f*****************ck!

hey, did anyone have metaknight come to their city yesterday?
he put UK under a tornado watch!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
alright guys, plannin time ;D

Hawk wants a list ahead of time of who all will be traveling for the first circuit event. Plus, I'd like to generally know how many we'll be takin. Also, the UK tournament is the week before this. So, who all's goin ;P

So far I know that I, Tactical, Cr4sh, and calic are the only people i know that are going to both. Eric, Xisin, will the two of you be riding with us? Anyone else let me know (rowan, you're goin right? O_o). We'll probably end up needing a second driver for the circuit event, but it looks like we may be able to fit everyone in Cr4sh's van for UK.

oh, and cr4sh, dont forget to add that new rule to your rule list. You know. The one paladin inspired lol

clowsui

Smash Legend
Wow get ***** TWP lol

Face Cincinnati instead, it'll be much closer than fighting these scrubs.

Or maybe not, we'll **** you guys all the same

Top Bottom