• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Tactical I find your avatar awesome but don't know what it is. Is that a toilet on the right?

I don't know who judge is, but I've never played him in tournament. >_>

neji32

Smash Lord
no words for spec, Kel sandbags 24/7 unless it's against somebody in brackets that he feels is a threat (i.e. not me)

OS vs Spec? OS would trash your characters lol, he is the smartest MK we have in OH. Judge! is the smartest MK in MW though...
my characters? i use one character the only character that can counter mk
as for the kel thing i thought that would be obviously a joke <_<
Spec should MM OS like, 200 bucks since specs acting like a cocky ****** thinking friendlies mean ****.

Oh, and what happened to vidjo being smart?
learn to read joke post. But now you just turned it serious
Judge hasn't played me yet.
you accept my challenge =D
Spec, you're going to get rofl stomped. Learn to stfu sometimes man.

If you still go through with it I'm betting OS.
Srsly dude, I still **** you. OS is going to murder you.
you **** me? whens the last time you have played my pika. Just cause your lucario loses to him doesnt mean my pika will. Dont be a jerk when someones playing around.

Kel

Smash Master
I can't put a face to Neji's name. Which tournaments was he at?

I mean, it's cool if you've 2 stocked me in friendlies. Good job. Beat me in tournament though. Or, actually...how about a money match? :)

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
spec you really gotta make a new account or somethin so people will know who you are xD

he's the skinny black guy that's not me or rowan

neji32

Smash Lord
Fixed. He's that falco player from our last crew match at Clowsui's.

Are you seriously driving by car?
yea, my brother said he doesnt mind to drive me.
I can't put a face to Neji's name. Which tournaments was he at?

I mean, it's cool if you've 2 stocked me in friendlies. Good job. Beat me in tournament though. Or, actually...how about a money match? :)
im the pikachu main that you beat at clowsui's tournament. You know the one that cp'd yoshi island melee xD

Tactical

Banned via Warnings
you **** me? whens the last time you have played my pika. Just cause your lucario loses to him doesnt mean my pika will. Dont be a jerk when someones playing around.
This is the internet, you can't show sarcasm well unless you are good at it.

I two stocked you at CR4SH's house, you're going to get stawmped.
Overswarm said:
Tactical I find your avatar awesome but don't know what it is. Is that a toilet on the right?
It's this.

Kel

Smash Master
Ohhhhh you're the guy that thought he was hot **** for grabbing me out of my up B in the crew battle.

How about a 20-spot then?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Spec, $20 MM?

Side bets should be good for you too. $5 per person betting against you. If you beat me, they all pay up $5.

So if there are like, 6 of 'em, you'd make $20 from me and $30 from them, or $50 total!

Or lose $50.

=P

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
OS, $20 - $18 says that Bloody Hands R.O.B. (classic) ain't scared of nu Meta.

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
Ohhhhh you're the guy that thought he was hot **** for grabbing me out of my up B in the crew battle.

How about a 20-spot then?

That would actually be me. Dude wtf I didnt think I was hot anything sooo....yeah

(it was your mistake anyways >.>)

Spec fought after that but you left talking sht so I dont think you saw him

No MM im the poorest brawler you'll ever see^,^

My bets on spec beating OS. Shouldnt be that bad of a match as you guys make it seem.(he's not unbeatable he's just on a higher level of play. (smart playing)

neji32

Smash Lord
This is the internet, you can't show sarcasm well unless you are good at it.

I two stocked you at CR4SH's house, you're going to get stawmped.
It's this.
Like i said you never played my pika at Cr4sh's I had to tell you "how about we do a no main MM AND you can ban 2 characters from me using.....I was left using mario a char i picked up that wedensday against you secondary olimar. Honestly you hardly ever play my pika. Last time you played him was at that Food match we did. Even the i used 80% Falco 10% Link and 10% pika (2 pika matches)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
You calculate % of usage? O_o

Don't grow too big for your britches, spec. Have reasonable goals. I'm pretty high up on the food chain at the moment. Go for someone that generally places a bit higher than you on a consistent basis, and focus on wrecking that guy. One at a time.

neji32

Smash Lord
You calculate % of usage? O_o

Don't grow too big for your britches, spec. Have reasonable goals. I'm pretty high up on the food chain at the moment. Go for someone that generally places a bit higher than you on a consistent basis, and focus on wrecking that guy. One at a time.
My goals are reasonable. I honestly never saw my self THAT far away from you. I always thought to myself if i could just brush up on my mk skills then i could do it. I just can't be so aggressive like i do with the noob mks. Your definately good and i respect you.(You actualky helped me beat alot of people. Xisin, Omniswell, light, hilt ect.) but i can still see myself beating you with some more focus. So my goal stands. I'm MM you at UK.( besides i already set like 20 "practice for os" reminders on my phone =p

EDIT; i like math xD

Overswarm

is laughing at you
The fact that you set 20 "practice for os" reminders on your phone while I'm adding $20 to my bank account in my head shows the difference in threat level. XD

Also, you prolly won't get to play my MK at UK. MK is banned there... so if I go at all, I won't play him much if at all.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Read this spec. All of it.

tactical talks like that to everyone. Stop taking offense to everything everyone says. You havent even proven if you're the best pika of the group. I honestly still think calic is. He's improved a lot since the MWCC (i know, i know, so have you.)

Focus on beating other meta knights, like Paladin, in money matches consistantly, or placing high at tournaments (or going to them) before you start MM challenging people like overswarm. There's a reason my Money Matches against OS rarely exceed one or two dollars: I dont think I'm going to win. But me putting that money on the line makes me WANT to win. I'm not thinking about how much money is on the line DURRING the match, i'm thinking about winning, and i know that if i do lose, i'm gonna lose some money. Granted, when I KNOW I'm good enough to possibly beat OS, I'll start challenging him for more.

The point is that I dont go around challenging people that are obviously better than me, thinking I'm going to win, because of some increase in skill that I've had. I'd rather MM people that are close to me in skill (like tac or paladin for instance) to see if I've surpassed them. Then I'll work my way up.

You have to realize something that I keep reminding myself. You're not good. Dont ever forget that, because when you do, you'll stop getting better. Going to the MWCC, seeing people like Anther and lain and Domo and Omniswell and Bloodhawk and Panda and Joshu... and then even those that are better than me with lower tiers like Legan, I've realized that I'm not that good at this game yet. So I need to get better.

That Money Match we had. You drew from it several things that will help you in the olimar matchup. Keep doing things like that. You keep focusing on comparing yourself to others and it's annoying.

Take this advice. Seriously.

neji32

Smash Lord
Read this spec. All of it.

tactical talks like that to everyone. Stop taking offense to everything everyone says. You havent even proven if you're the best pika of the group. I honestly still think calic is. He's improved a lot since the MWCC (i know, i know, so have you.)

Focus on beating other meta knights, like Paladin, in money matches consistantly, or placing high at tournaments (or going to them) before you start MM challenging people like overswarm. There's a reason my Money Matches against OS rarely exceed one or two dollars: I dont think I'm going to win. But me putting that money on the line makes me WANT to win. I'm not thinking about how much money is on the line DURRING the match, i'm thinking about winning, and i know that if i do lose, i'm gonna lose some money. Granted, when I KNOW I'm good enough to possibly beat OS, I'll start challenging him for more.

The point is that I dont go around challenging people that are obviously better than me, thinking I'm going to win, because of some increase in skill that I've had. I'd rather MM people that are close to me in skill (like tac or paladin for instance) to see if I've surpassed them. Then I'll work my way up.

You have to realize something that I keep reminding myself. You're not good. Dont ever forget that, because when you do, you'll stop getting better. Going to the MWCC, seeing people like Anther and lain and Domo and Omniswell and Bloodhawk and Panda and Joshu... and then even those that are better than me with lower tiers like Legan, I've realized that I'm not that good at this game yet. So I need to get better.

That Money Match we had. You drew from it several things that will help you in the olimar matchup. Keep doing things like that. You keep focusing on comparing yourself to others and it's annoying.

Take this advice. Seriously.
*sigh* trust me hilt you will never understand me. And I rather not explain it on a wii where i type 4 words per min. but just trust me on what im doing. I know im not good. If you read any of my post before the smashfest then you would have realized that i see my self as terrible....especially after that loss to you.(not saying your bad or im better than you. But there was something i realized in that match that i forgot before. It has nothing to do with match ups or stradegy) So after that match I talked to anther and we had a very interesting conversation about OS. It actually made me laugh and relaxef me. Thats when i remembered what I've been doing wrong.......
The fact that you set 20 "practice for os" reminders on your phone while I'm adding $20 to my bank account in my head shows the difference in threat level. XD

Also, you prolly won't get to play my MK at UK. MK is banned there... so if I go at all, I won't play him much if at all.
Nothing says hes banned from funsies...unless thats included??
hehe dont count your chickens before they hatch ;)

neji32

Smash Lord
Let me clear this up before anyone replys >_<

DISCLAIMER
-------------------
I am not in no way saying that i am better than os nor am i saying im guarernteed a win from him

That is all

neji32

Smash Lord

Oh and I guess this story might just turn out like the turtle and the hare,

Top Bottom