• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
i go all out for that dollar :D

okay, okay, i sandbag sometimes in mm

but you shoulda saw that game against spec lol. the only reason I was so focused on winning was that calic also had a side bet against cr4sh and spec and kept yelling at me durring the match. i was just thinkin 'calic's gonna kill me if i lose" lol

neji32

Smash Lord
Maybe Im just cheap, but why does everyone want to do money matches? Isn't regular friendlies just fine?
I like money

I'm not going to say what hilt said cause for me sandbagging is random. Wether its mm friendly or tourny if i'm not in the mood for the character im using then i sandbag. If not for this flaw to myself i would mm os 10$ cause i like money

wangston

Smash Lord
In friendlies it's hard to play after like 5 matches it's hard to stay interested so you put money on the line, that always makes things interesting.

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
hilt I wanna MM you at JUS with someones DS, my deck *****

Also, i've now officialky stopped using olimar and repaced with pit. (Your a brave man maining olimar. very very brave, you have my sympathy.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
hilt I wanna MM you at JUS with someones DS, my deck *****

Also, i've now officialky stopped using olimar and repaced with pit. (Your a brave man maining olimar. very very brave, you have my sympathy.
lol i havent played JUS since Jiano ***** me in it >.<
guess i should get back into it :D

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
Yes u should^.^
All I need is one of those paks that u put the games on and the rom and im good. (Got my lil brothers DS anytime I want)
I play on my cpu, my decks train and,(dare I say it) Light sometimes EDD or Ichigo

neji32

Smash Lord
That's easy money for me. I'm betting on OS. Sorry Spec.
ahahaha this'll be easy money. You think os will beat me? hehehe i leave you sympathy. I'm not trying to sound overconfident but i think my mk match up skills should be very handy considering i 2 stocked kel twice without paying attention (no johns kel)
uhm... spec.... side bets only work if someone bets FOR you... everyone betting against you wont work lol
i'm betting for me, care to bet against

BTW rowan I already have a ride to genisis =p

clowsui

Smash Legend
no words for spec, Kel sandbags 24/7 unless it's against somebody in brackets that he feels is a threat (i.e. not me)

OS vs Spec? OS would trash your characters lol, he is the smartest MK we have in OH. Judge! is the smartest MK in MW though...

edit: I will be at Genesis
Rowan let's team

QUIVO

Smash Master
Spec should MM OS like, 200 bucks since specs acting like a cocky ****** thinking friendlies mean ****.

Oh, and what happened to vidjo being smart?

cAm8ooo

Smash Lord
Just wanted to inform any Louisville players that will be making it to the UK tourny on Feb the 28th, Mister Eric and Delvro have been kind enough to allow me to bring my wii with Brawl+. It will have the Official Backroom Codeset for anyone who wants to try it. We can play friendlies in any of the downtime you may have. I recommend everyone to just give it a try and see how you like it and i would also like some feedback on what you thought was good and bad as were still in testing. Ill try to answer any questions you may have as well.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
no words for spec, Kel sandbags 24/7 unless it's against somebody in brackets that he feels is a threat (i.e. not me)

OS vs Spec? OS would trash your characters lol, he is the smartest MK we have in OH. Judge! is the smartest MK in MW though...

edit: I will be at Genesis
Rowan let's team
Judge hasn't played me yet.

Top Bottom