• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
All is well Kel now you sound pretty cool too.

I need to MM a GK(when I get money)/ theres three of you right? One day we should crew battle if you guys dont mind, I think itd be epic (If we get a hold of ZeroGrav)
Crew Battle!!!!!

THE GOD KAIS!!!! have all gotten better due some serious godly training, so we will show up to all the tournaments coming up and **** face, pure 100% face.

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Wow get ***** TWP lol

Face Cincinnati instead, it'll be much closer than fighting these scrubs.

Or maybe not, we'll **** you guys all the same
Big talk from the guy who got ****ing 2-0 knocked out of the tournament by the weakest member of the crew (I.E. me).

Get wrecked chi, come to louisville and take 20th in our weekly, then talk some more.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Xisin, I'm going to be in Morehead at around 5.
If you want to fight Bloody Hands R.O.B. again, respond back to this, or come to Andy's.
(Better off just responding since he has to work at 6 and I could just come over to your place.)
Is your cell phone still in the potty?

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
alright guys, plannin time ;D

Hawk wants a list ahead of time of who all will be traveling for the first circuit event. Plus, I'd like to generally know how many we'll be takin. Also, the UK tournament is the week before this. So, who all's goin ;P

So far I know that I, Tactical, Cr4sh, and calic are the only people i know that are going to both. Eric, Xisin, will the two of you be riding with us? Anyone else let me know (rowan, you're goin right? O_o). We'll probably end up needing a second driver for the circuit event, but it looks like we may be able to fit everyone in Cr4sh's van for UK.

oh, and cr4sh, dont forget to add that new rule to your rule list. You know. The one paladin inspired lol
I have money now so there's a real good chance I might show. Just need a confirmation.

Is your cell phone still in the potty?
So Xisin finally flushed his cell phone down the toilet huh?

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
yeah rowan, im known for things like that.. for instance last tournament i lost my shoes... and ya i only had one pair of shoes. luckily i found them right before leaving.

and about the phone.. .it fell out of my pocket while i was just finishing up with my work at number 2, the phone does not function.

Also eric I'll be at Andy's.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Cr4sh, what time during the day will you be home tomorrow?
Probably gonna run over and get my controller since i wont have much else to do during the day.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Big talk from the guy who got ****ing 2-0 knocked out of the tournament by the weakest member of the crew (I.E. me).

Get wrecked chi, come to louisville and take 20th in our weekly, then talk some more.
LOL funnily enough the only day i'm in louisville (dad's visiting for a conference) you guys are somewhere else for a tournament (morehead, i think).

guess you all are too scared =)

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
LOL funnily enough the only day i'm in louisville (dad's visiting for a conference) you guys are somewhere else for a tournament (morehead, i think).

guess you all are too scared =)
stop with your teenager johns and go to morehead then!

clowsui

Smash Legend
did you not read my post
i'm in louisville because my dad's there
ie i have no choice whether i want to be in morehead or louisville
obviously i'd be at morehead if my dad wasn't in louisville >___>;

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
did you not read my post
i'm in louisville because my dad's there
ie i have no choice whether i want to be in morehead or louisville
obviously i'd be at morehead if my dad wasn't in louisville >___>;
thats what i said... teenager johns :p

smash64

Smash Champion
clowsui you need to step your game up, *nesesitas jugar con nosotros oh con migo tu vives como a 10 mins de mi casa* lol i bet every one is like huh lol only infern and clowsui can understand spanish by our community and its fun when other ppl dont know we are talking about XD

Overswarm

is laughing at you
You need to play with us you live only ten minutes from my house.

and I can't read spanish, but those are all really simple and common words, you can easily get the gist XD

clowsui

Smash Legend
si pero siempre no hay tiempo :( este ano de escuela es muy dificil porque tengo muchisimos examenes y tareas >___> por eso en los fines de semana y durante la semana no hay tiempo...no menciona que mis padres no les gusta jugar con alguienes que tienen casi diez anos mas de yo; les prefieren que juge con mis amigos "normales"

CR4SH

Smash Lord
si pero siempre no hay tiempo :( este ano de escuela es muy dificil porque tengo muchisimos examenes y tareas >___> por eso en los fines de semana y durante la semana no hay tiempo...no menciona que mis padres no les gusta jugar con alguienes que tienen casi diez anos mas de yo; les prefieren que juge con mis amigos "normales"
lol, more teenager johns. This time in spanish.

Also, smash, I can read spanish toooooooo.

clowsui

Smash Legend
can't do anything about teenager johns
except be a rebellious teenager
but then i'd be out of food, education, and friends and i'd really only have smash.

yeahhh not happening.

smash64

Smash Champion
pero yo paresco como de 16 oh 17 anos lol pero ni pex, oh y culey tu cr4sh entoces te rifas

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
"beepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeep"

I tried to use really simple robot words.

Top Bottom