• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
thats not me. I dont know lights ****ing password and im mad that you think its ne. I posted that one post waay up there but thats light spamin. the only reason i ACCIDENTALLY posted on lights account was cause i was on his wii and didnt realize it. dont blame lights ignorace on me. If I spam its to get my post count up not to ****ing annoy people and i would post but once....sry if i sound mad. light did that spam crap on purpose cause he knew you'd blame me
i dont care why the **** you're spamming in this thread. stop it.

i really hope that os ends up banning you. i really do. i dont even CARE about post counts and mine is above yours! I make posts in this thread, and in the olimar boards (not often). You however, spam our threads like an idiotic child. i really hope it was you spamming on light's account. i like him. light's cool. you're not.

on topic: tactical, the side tournament at s2d will be double dash ;D

and to crash: i dont think there'll be a problem with carrying on conversation in here. that's what we've always done after all :D

Tactical

Banned via Warnings
Epic burn has been laid down. Commendable job Hilt, bonus points for "idiot child." Though I gotta ask, what happened to your capitalization?

As for the MK:DD tourney; dibs on Para-Troopa and Baby Mario on bullet car. They have been called; get your own.

Hey Xisin, if you want any tips tell me, I'll show ya next time we meet up. Also, I'de like to see how you'd do against Hilt.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Epic burn has been laid down. Commendable job Hilt, bonus points for "idiot child." Though I gotta ask, what happened to your capitalization?
been a really bad day and i dont wanna deal with him. not to mention i cant sleep.

As for the MK:DD tourney; dibs on Para-Troopa and Baby Mario on bullet car. They have been called; get your own.
...we'll have a way to decide characters lol. the koopas are too good to not be fought for ;D
i just... dont know how yet >.>

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Also, Lucario dittos make me cry.
Most dittos make most people cry in this game. Look at zss dittos LOL. They're just dumb. Oli dittos? lol. Robert dittos? lol.

Luigi dittos are special. COMBO!....BREAKER!....combo? BREAKER! combo.......please?BREAKER!!!!

Also lol at hilt steamrolling people.

Edit: (hey look, its an EDIT! wow. They DO exist!) Check this crazy **** out. Then poop your pants. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpvGoZ2rZcA

Edit again: WOW http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqwdMilzpBs&feature=related

Protein

Smash Apprentice
tac, word of warning. there may be up to three side events.

unless you consider melee to be a main event. cause doubles is happening too, I think.

priority is passed to double dash though.

neji32

Smash Lord
i dont care why the **** you're spamming in this thread. stop it.

i really hope that os ends up banning you. i really do. i dont even CARE about post counts and mine is above yours! I make posts in this thread, and in the olimar boards (not often). You however, spam our threads like an idiotic child. i really hope it was you spamming on light's account. i like him. light's cool. you're not.

on topic: tactical, the side tournament at s2d will be double dash ;D

and to crash: i dont think there'll be a problem with carrying on conversation in here. that's what we've always done after all :D
EDIT: Finally confessed

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
.............>.>

wow, I think spec wouldve been posted on my account saying something like-it was really me- but yeah it was me spamming sorry bout that I was just reading posts before that&saw how others were spamming and was like wth. (not to mention being called a noob in post counting in an intense argument with someone who joined a month ago when ive been a member for 3 years-yeah..i lost cause of it)

BUUUUUUTTTT no exuse my bad i'll except the insults it was prty immature ands I gots za infraction so were all happy^.^

other reason you guys wouldnt believe but I drunk my first bottle and a half of wine and was like WWWHHHOOOOAAAAA haha......ok

Yeah also i didnt say SH*** over the phone I was like DAYUMMM your hurt!XD, maybe u wont post as me again see what happens?" but its not all his fault.

Delvro

Smash Ace
Most dittos make most people cry in this game. Look at zss dittos LOL. They're just dumb. Oli dittos? lol. Robert dittos? lol.

Luigi dittos are special. COMBO!....BREAKER!....combo? BREAKER! combo.......please?BREAKER!!!!

Luigi vs luigi is weird

Luigi + Luigi is win

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Xisin come to louisville this weekend! our matches can be as epic in person as they are online!
I can't come to Louisville this weekend, i planned on going to athens remember? XD Let me know when you are going again though, or try to make the tournaments i travel to!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
lol If we DID do doubles... it would be like... after most of the people left. You know. When melee starts. :p

Double Dash is something oreo suggested a long time ago, and most people liked the idea, so that has to happen. Doubles wouldnt be a bad idea because we need the practice, and this will be the last S2D tournament for us until the 14th of march. If I'm still there by the time you wanna start melee, that's cool. i'll play for fun.

and to light: protein usually only runs one side tournament, but i think he's planning on more now

Count

Smash Champion
Well anybody swinging by Indy on their way there? Both my rides just bummed out on me, but I think I can still find a way down to Louisville.

Protein

Smash Apprentice
...let's be civil about the other games. I will penalize or handicap people that can't play nice with melee/brawl. it's not only disrespectful to the other plays, it's a bad example to the people that play your preferred game.
and both of those combined for people that play both.

I'm gonna ask that we start exactly on time for this, or at the very least run a faster tournament first. (how fast is double dash?)

possibly start earlier.

I'm only running 4 events this time cause I got 3 requests.

by the by, which doubles do you guys want me to run?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
brawl doubles, protein.
and yes, no brawl/melee hated plz. even jiano was respectful lol

DD will run as soon as singles starts. doubles can start when it ends. melee cant start until we one of the lag reduced TVs free, which will be used for brawl. brawl doubles can start while melee's going.

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
sigh* everyones so sensitive and serious now. Ok, im sorry melee please forgive me. I should've never said your name in vein. Plz bless me with your non MK gameplay and smite me with your non godly (nor vocalized) opening. In Smashes name we pray..Amen~

cmon lightentf up

Also laggy TV's? seriously? I guess everyone needs a John these days>.>

Do you have an estimated time when things will be overwith? My mom wants like a schedule for her Saturday or we cant come. (which im sure everyone wouldnt mind)
/sarcasm

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
sigh* everyones so sensitive and serious now. Ok, im sorry melee please forgive me. I should've never said your name in vein. Plz bless me with your non MK gameplay and smite me with your non godly (nor vocalized) opening. In Smashes name we pray..Amen~

cmon lightentf up

Also laggy TV's? seriously? I guess everyone needs a John these days>.>

Do you have an estimated time when things will be overwith? My mom wants like a schedule for her Saturday or we cant come. (which im sure everyone wouldnt mind)
/sarcasm
sorry if it's come off as we dont like you light. spec has been getting on quite a few people's nerves lately, so that's why a few of us are like this. (possibly only me lol)

but by all means, both of you come :D at the latest, singles/DD should be over by... four? five? i think six would be the absolute latest, but i doubt that. The main problem we're going to have is coordinating singles while DD is going on. But it should be alright. if you're not going to enter melee, do you plan to enter doubles? because if not, you guys could just plan to head out after singles.

as for the TVs, nobody is johning. There IS lag. nobody is johning about them. The fact that they're there IS a problem, and rather than letting them stay dealing with the lag would be a much better idea. right?

and although playing brawl on these TVs isnt as noticeable, it's DEFINITELY noticeable in melee... ask protein, i ended up just stopping mid match. (lol try L-Canceling on those TVs. It's not too fun)

Protein

Smash Apprentice
speaking of which, when are we gonna get those last 3 lag free cables? cause I wanna play my matches lag free for the purposes of recovering.

and wavedashing. (hurr, l-canceling and ledgeteching is too hard with lag)

also, for the first few events. ("mario kart with two people" and "mario beats people up 3")
I'm helping hilt to run, like always. efficiency will be key this time, so I'll make sure it's efficient.

DD could start a slight earlier, cause not everyone will wanna play.

I'll pass priority to brawl singles.
and brawl doubles it is then.

speaking of jiano, now that we have melee, where the heck is he?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
i may end up getting one this weekend. tac, you should do the same. melee would be played on a lagless tv regardless though, protein. unless you're talking about friendlies.

btw, i think we should probably give josh a cut of the pot... dont think he likes us running side events too much....

Protein

Smash Apprentice
I'm talkin about more setups. (it'd be super cool if the 4th tv could get lagless too.) please try to get those wires.
(this means more people should also bring melee discs, cause I only have one.)

and he never seemed to mind when I was running sides.

and doesn't he take a cut anyway?

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
So TV's really have lag? Whoa, this is new to me.....So is doubledash fun? Me&spec will do doubles and all starts at 12:00 right?

(cant wait to show my new character, Hilt your gonna hate me)

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Yo I'm gonna be at a Street Fighter 4 tournament Saturday. So I'm gonna show up to S2D early with my memory card and DD. You'll have to run the tournament without me...and our MM will have to be postponed til a later date. Unless you want to do it at UK.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Yo I'm gonna be at a Street Fighter 4 tournament Saturday. So I'm gonna show up to S2D early with my memory card and DD. You'll have to run the tournament without me...and our MM will have to be postponed til a later date. Unless you want to do it at UK.
wait, what? you were the main one to want this tournament oreo :O

that sucks :(

So TV's really have lag? Whoa, this is new to me.....So is doubledash fun? Me&spec will do doubles and all starts at 12:00 right?

(cant wait to show my new character, Hilt your gonna hate me)
HDTVs have a small amount of lag. There are cables (we currently only have one) that will remove a portion of it though, so it's quite a bit better.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
wait, what? you were the main one to want this tournament oreo :O

that sucks :(

HDTVs have a small amount of lag. There are cables (we currently only have one) that will remove a portion of it though, so it's quite a bit better.

Yeah I did. Unfortunately Virgil had to hold a SF:4 tournament on Saturday and SF to me is like Melee to Protein.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
i see then, that's cool. We'll do our money match on the 14th then ;D

well what does everyone else think then? Should we just do doubles and melee this week? i'd be fine with that. And having doubles while singles is going would be cool becuase about everyone would enter.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
i see then, that's cool. We'll do our money match on the 14th then ;D

well what does everyone else think then? Should we just do doubles and melee this week? i'd be fine with that. And having doubles while singles is going would be cool becuase about everyone would enter.

Cool cool. I'll be back to S2D to pick up my stuff and what not. If you're still there I'll MM you then.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
cr4sh are you even in the morehead videos i have? i dont think you are... and i'm bad at it because i'm lazy and procrastinate alot.

and at infern: IKE WAS NEVER IN A GOOD GAME!!!!

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Kw4sh!,
I needs to know if you want to meet me Friday so we can head to Morehead a day early and not have to get started at like 6 AM lol.

Protein

Smash Apprentice
no oreo means I can can double dash, which means less workload on us.

also, it'd be super funny if oreo wanted SF4. cause I know for a fact josh would play SF4.

and I'll be more than glad to run SF4.

also, for anyone below the techskill threshold for melee, just ask me, and I will teach/reteach you any tech(s) you feel you need to know in order to compete.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
yea, it doesn't matter how late. when could you get to lexington?

Top Bottom