• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
¿Yo beepo beepityo?

Guys, this isn't fair, everyone doesn't know spanish...

neji32

Smash Lord
Hilt (is this the right thresad for this or is there a uk thread?) what time will the uk tourny end? will there be different rides back at different times? or.....?

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Eric, I'll be off from work and back at my house 9:30-10:30. Probably ready to leave by 11. So anywhere betwen 12 and 1 I'll be able to be in lexington if that's how you want to do it.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
spec: UK tournament will probably be ending late.I doubt there will be different rides for different times, but it's possible. they have the building until midnight, and it's possible it may last until then. which would mean we wouldnt get back to oxmoor until like 1:00 - 2:00

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Eric, I'll be off from work and back at my house 9:30-10:30. Probably ready to leave by 11. So anywhere betwen 12 and 1 I'll be able to be in lexington if that's how you want to do it.
Baby, that's how I was born to do it.

But, you can't go unless you bring "Handcuffs [on you mama.]"

shoot me down some contact info,
my cell is 606-434-9996

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Cr4sh will be driving the main group. Paladin MAY drive if he goes, but he will probably be leaving as soon as he gets knocked out. But I'm not sure

edit: paladin wont be going.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
looks like i'm not winning the melee tournament after all :(

lol you need to make me good at the game btw. ;D

it'll start whenever brawl is over so i have no idea... hopefully it wont take forever >.>

Protein

Smash Apprentice
nope. I'll be playing.

also, hilt, I took a match off you when I was using non-terrible characters. also, vy, calic, EZmac, and 9 all play melee well. vy and EZmac practice it. no easy wins for you.

and Jiano! yes! and judging by his post, I get the feeling he's gonna show up for melee and skip the other events. hurr.

also, forget making hilt good at the game. Make me good at the game!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
never said anything about an easy win, protein. i just said that winning in general doesnt seem to possible with jiano coming lol.

other than jiano, paladin is probably the other person there that i'd worry about. And calic, and 9. i've heard about vy too.

i'm really not all that cocky... you should know that by now protein :p

neji32

Smash Lord
nope. I'll be playing.

also, hilt, I took a match off you when I was using non-terrible characters. also, vy, calic, EZmac, and 9 all play melee well. vy and EZmac practice it. no easy wins for you.

and Jiano! yes! and judging by his post, I get the feeling he's gonna show up for melee and skip the other events. hurr.

also, forget making hilt good at the game. Make me good at the game!
Aww man everyones good at the game >_< im going to get last for sure

How many is expected to show this sat.?
Hilt can you give me some quick training on melee before the tourny =p

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
BOOOOOOOO!
Inactive thread now, booo!

Anywhoooooooooo,
Cr4sh!, PM me about what you plan on doing tomorrow. Such as what time you will be heading to Lexington, your cellphone numbuh, etc.

Count

Smash Champion
..................olimars...........lol

oh and i cant stop thinking about mwcc. I really expected more than 63 people there and it actually started to make me lose hope in this game and its future. I might not show up this saturday

Show up!! Fresh blood from IN is coming!!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard

oh and i cant stop thinking about mwcc. I really expected more than 63 people there and it actually started to make me lose hope in this game and its future. I might not show up this saturday
lol what?! no johns spec
that doesnt even make any sense xD

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207

Ahem, 64 is a perfect bracket.
wimperwimper*points*

Top Bottom