• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

neji32

Smash Lord
I think me and light do fairly well in doubles. We will see when UK arrives.

Count- You have an amazing diddy' true i might of won with mk+bf but i really thought snake would of won at LM. You deserve that win, GGs

EDIT: after playing TAC and see his epic come back I've realized two things.
1) Ledge camping Lucario works lol
2) This game does not have the A>B>C formula

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
count! glad you and sofa king could make it! You guys really mixed things up (i dont think we've ever had a diddy main show up xD) Hopefully you guys can make it again, or even travel with us sometime :D

Count

Smash Champion
Spec you and light were tough in doubles, too good for us in the finals! Yeah I hope I can travel with you sometime, probably not anytime in the next two weeks, next weekend I have to study and the weekend after that is spring break. But sometime, this summer for sure, I appreciate the invite.

Anyway once again it was a pleasure playing with you all.

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
hey hilt are we going to be doing doubles from now on, as well as the singles?

cause if so i am gonna need a permanent partner (no homo) and no i am not going pick paladin ROFLCOPTER.

i was probably gonna ask lilcj, that is if he shows up from now on or doesnt mind

he plays a pretty mean lucas

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Nice job count! Let me know when you can come to another... I'll try to make it. also some other tournaments im going to that you could attend.

Next weekend http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=221048

Morehead tournament (kyari said he is trying his best to come to this.) http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=220297 (try your best to come to this one.)

oh, and Hilt! LLS... i placed 7th, Os placed 5th, Eric placed 9th. Crash didnt make it out of pools ( :( ) only top 4 moved out of pools, and pools had about 8 per pool. and the kentucky crew beat springfeild crew. (i took 8 stocks in that crew battle, was fun.) was a crew of 5 people 3 stocks each.

Count

Smash Champion
I think the morehead one is probably an option. Can't go to anything in the next 2-3 weeks. Congrats on 7th man, there was a lot of talent at that tournament. Thanks for your congrats, I played pretty well, I have no regrets about losing to rowan it was really close :).

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
to jkip, i have no idea how we'll do it, side event-wise. Mainly because I... dont know when we'll be back at S2D again

we wont be back at S2D until the 21st of march xD
and that's unless something gets planned in its way.

i need a solid doubles partner as well. calic and i dont work in brawl like we did in melee xD
....rowan...? ;D
if not, i think tactical and i work alright in doubles.

Count

Smash Champion
Hilt if we ever don't have partners at the same tourney lets team =D.

Dunno how effective it would be but olimar and diddy would be good for the lolz if anything.

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
i need a solid doubles partner as well. calic and i dont work in brawl like we did in melee xD
....rowan...? ;D
if not, i think tactical and i work alright in doubles.
haha if you can get paladin off his ***** then go for it

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
Yo Kip how's about being Double's Partners? SEGA KIDZ!
sorry oreo but double sonic teams=nono i mean i want to have fun but i also dont wanna get punished by my own character every 5 seconds.....you know what i am talking about

but we can just for the lolz

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
No not 2 Sonics. Your Sonic and My Fox.
hmmmm......well have to test this out that is what i wanted to do with paladin, test out if they do well together so we shall have to see.

sonic= fluid punisher
fox= heavy punisher

?????

ohh wait next time your with pie and player 1 get on so we can have a teams matchup online and then see what happens

neji32

Smash Lord
Nice job count! Let me know when you can come to another... I'll try to make it. also some other tournaments im going to that you could attend.

Next weekend http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=221048

Morehead tournament (kyari said he is trying his best to come to this.) http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=220297 (try your best to come to this one.)

oh, and Hilt! LLS... i placed 7th, Os placed 5th, Eric placed 9th. Crash didnt make it out of pools ( :( ) only top 4 moved out of pools, and pools had about 8 per pool. and the kentucky crew beat springfeild crew. (i took 8 stocks in that crew battle, was fun.) was a crew of 5 people 3 stocks each.
Wow GJ Xisin, you sound likeyou got a whole lot better. Who did you lose to?

Count

Smash Champion
Excel forgot about you, fun friendlies!!

Excel+Jkip-next time I see you guys can we do Fox+sonic dittos, respectively?!?! Those are probably my next two best chars (all my chars really stink compared to my diddy, if it weren't for diddy i'd be so bad at this game), but I'd like see how I do!!

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282

Excel+Jkip-next time I see you guys can we do Fox+sonic dittos, respectively?!?! Those are probably my next two best chars (all my chars really stink compared to my diddy, if it weren't for diddy i'd be so bad at this game), but I'd like see how I do!!
dittos dont really prove anything i'll have to play you as my sheik/zelda and see how you do or watch you in some matches.

plus playing another sonic is annoying as hell! i literally hate myself for doing all the stuff that i do to my opponents :p

i main sonic and excel mains fox i think?

but yeah i can help you out the most with the sonic part excel can add in some points too with that cause he plays some sonic

WOW i am finally getting respect for playing sonic by someone i never met :laugh: what are the odds!?

Exceladon City

Smash Hero

I'm incredibly bad at Smash Bros. You placed 4th, I couldn't place Top 10 even if I used Meta Knight.

dittos dont really prove anything i'll have to play you as my sheik/zelda and see how you do or watch you in some matches.

plus playing another sonic is annoying as hell! i literally hate myself for doing all the stuff that i do to my opponents :p

i main sonic and excel mains fox i think?

but yeah i can help you out the most with the sonic part excel can add in some points too with that cause he plays some sonic

WOW i am finally getting respect for playing sonic by someone i never met :laugh: what are the odds!?

Yeah I main Fox, but Paladin does better with him than I do for the most part. Sonic would've been my main if I actually took the time to play him more. Makes me wish I had found SWF sooner. Unlike Kip I like playing dittos...against some characters. Sonic and Fox are 2 I don't mind dittoing. When do you think you'll be back around this way?

lil cj

Smash Lord
I enjoyed my first tourny
it was a great experience
Everyone there was very good
I learned alot...like not just using Lucas
I got some new characters imma practice with
and use them next time
Lucas will now have help from Wario,Lucario,G&W, and Zelda

Im surprised no one used Wario...he's ranked 4th

Going to tournies definitely beats playing on wifi lol
Thats how I do most of my practicing

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
we do have a regular that mains wario, but he wasnt there yesterday. Yeah, i'm surprised no one uses him either! I like his play style, i just dont like the character >.>

Count

Smash Champion
I tried to pick up wario a while back and I couldn't handle his weird playstyle. I feel like hes a guy you have to main to play as.

@excel I'm not really sure when I will be around again. I just pledged a frat and I'm busy with that a lot of weekends. Weekends when I have tests coming up I tend to study a lot. So hopefully in no later than 2 months I should be around, maybe in like one month. Cause yesterday was really fun. But fox and sonic dittos would be goofy and fun!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
alright, before i go to sleep...
MWC is in like.. two weeks.

People Going: Me, crash(driving), tactical, rowan, calic, oreo, eric, xisin

People that havent confirmed: Mr. 9, JKip (may have confirmed, i just cant remember)

the way it's looking, we're going to need a second vehicle (looks at tacical)
if i've forgotten anyone, or havent talked to you yet about it, let me know. we kinda need to get this thing organized >.>

and rowan could i (please ^.^) give you your equipment after this tournament instead of the one next week? i was hoping to record my games during it, and it would be pointless to give it back saturday, only to ask to use it the very next week lol. After that tournament there wont be any tournaments i'd really wanna use it at, and i plan to buy my own soon.

and has anyone else noticed the lack of cincinnati in our thread xD
i sure hope this means os is hard at work on that new rule set ;D

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
alright, before i go to sleep...
MWC is in like.. two weeks.

People Going: Me, crash(driving), tactical, rowan, calic, oreo, eric, xisin

People that havent confirmed: Mr. 9, JKip (may have confirmed, i just cant remember)

the way it's looking, we're going to need a second vehicle (looks at tacical)
if i've forgotten anyone, or havent talked to you yet about it, let me know. we kinda need to get this thing organized >.>

and rowan could i (please ^.^) give you your equipment after this tournament instead of the one next week? i was hoping to record my games during it, and it would be pointless to give it back saturday, only to ask to use it the very next week lol. After that tournament there wont be any tournaments i'd really wanna use it at, and i plan to buy my own soon.

and has anyone else noticed the lack of cincinnati in our thread xD
i sure hope this means os is hard at work on that new rule set ;D
no i havent confirmed yet

it depends on what my school decides *cough* homework *cough*

but it is a much bigger chance of me going to this one then UK

neji32

Smash Lord
ON TO UK!!!!!! im hoping to make top 8th on both doubles and singles
oh and light is dropping diddy. He said he wants to pick up peach again so that he knows rowans weaknesses.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Hilt, you're a weiner.
Still no robot on the world wide web =[
Just that sh***y Xisin dude. buuuu!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Can't wait to see all of you at the tourney.

The robot will be blood hungry.

Top Bottom