• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

neji32

Smash Lord
Care to make the Crew Battle more interesting...?

Also who is ur 3rd member?
lil_cj. how could we make it more interesting?
Here's a better question:
Who is your fourth member?
i hope you got a drastic improvement.
but right now we dont have a 4th member but if possible we are looking into getting rowan whiich sounds a bit possible. I shall ask him

@Rowan you wann join chaotic crisis? it'd be fun =p

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
Rowan you should change your avatar. I keep thinking you're Detective Gumshoe. :p
Good; I've done my job.

@Rowan you wann join chaotic crisis? it'd be fun =p
Uh.. If theres a rule that you can only be in one team (or w/e) then no. Hilt already asked me first to join Team Arcana. If there's not then.. err.. Sure, I guess.. lol..?

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
lil_cj. how could we make it more interesting?

i hope you got a drastic improvement.
but right now we dont have a 4th member but if possible we are looking into getting rowan whiich sounds a bit possible. I shall ask him
We dont have a 4th member either, clowsi is just conviced he is :dizzy:

How about we put some money on the line. MM Crew battle?

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Well you are an honorary God Kai and fit all the qualifications aside from living in Cincinnati. So yeah Spec if u guys get Rowan or anyone else in your team, we will have Quivo

So how does $5 per person sound? We can do more if u want.
God Kais vs Chaotic Crisis, bring it!

wangston

Smash Lord
wangston you should change your avatar. I keep thinking your vayseth. :p
Well it's a funny story. One of the players in utah had some modeling photos and we took them from his house and we upload one of the picture as are avatar. Around 10 people had his picture as it. It was him in a black tank top and his hair spiked up, he looked very model like. Needless to say he didn't like it and *****ed at us. Also he is a mod hahahaha. So he talked to an admin who reset all of our avatars to a random default picture. Also the admin pm'd all of us and said what we did wasn't against the rules but he is going to make it a rule where you can't post some ones picture or have it has your avatar if they don't want you to.

so that is why I had the air man as my avatar.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
hilt you should change yours cause i keep on thinking your mustang!
wrong xD

ok hilt is there a rule about being in multiple crews?
-.-

you're taking this crew thing way too seriously.
and isnt cc a clan? as in... a wifi crew?
it'll be up to rowan to pick one. If he'd join cc's pizza, then whatever. Or he can say **** you guys and stay in the crew he's already in lol. But being in two? lol that's stupid.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
alright guys ;D

as a lot of you have seen, a lot of threads have been moved to the midwest social room. This thread hasnt, because it's an actual tournament thread, but i think they may start crackin down on our conversations lol

so just so i can say i did, here's a link to the cincinnati/kentucky thread in the social room
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=221372

neji32

Smash Lord
Well you are an honorary God Kai and fit all the qualifications aside from living in Cincinnati. So yeah Spec if u guys get Rowan or anyone else in your team, we will have Quivo

So how does $5 per person sound? We can do more if u want.
God Kais vs Chaotic Crisis, bring it!
Ummm 5 a person is a bit high..... light is usuall broke and idk about lil_cj
-.-

you're taking this crew thing way too seriously.
and isnt cc a clan? as in... a wifi crew?
it'll be up to rowan to pick one. If he'd join cc's pizza, then whatever. Or he can say **** you guys and stay in the crew he's already in lol. But being in two? lol that's stupid.
Hey technically im in 2 crews and you said nothing, so why not rowan. Its not like we'd war you
And how am i taking it too seriously?0_o

Oh who do you guys use? i kno
Infern-ike/snake
Y.b.M-kirby
Smash64-ness/snake?
is that it? how is the crew battle going to go? one char 3 stock continue stock from previous match?

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
If I play they are going to counterpick Quivo and pwn me with bomb rain and zair to usmash pwnage.

I guess I'll be a temporary 4th member or something.

Kajoq

Smash Rookie
You'd better.

I'm bringin my hacked wii with Tatsunoko vs Capcom so we can play some real ****e!

King of Hoboz

Smash Journeyman
Anyone who was abandon'd as a little kid and can't go to UK listen up!

We'll still have something on 28th, but it's unofficial and will be no prize, it'll be alot of friendlies and a tournament for bragging rights if anything.
Remember this when you have nothing to do this weekend :D

neji32

Smash Lord
i assume it'll be at the UK tournament if the god kais make it. however i'm not sure if cj will be going.
of course, if im going hes going. Im his ride =D
If I play they are going to counterpick Quivo and pwn me with bomb rain and zair to usmash pwnage.

I guess I'll be a temporary 4th member or something.
you better be able to beat quivo lol, im not sure if me light or cj could
but you're not in our crew O_o

you're in your own.
but i can still play for you crew correct? meaning rowan can play for our crew, problem solve =D

Protein

Smash Apprentice
Hoboz, didn't the venue owner say nothing could be happening on the 28th due to a release of an unrelated something or another?

also, I don't plan on going to either. I've got work to do.

and I'm not too terribly motivated to play friendlies for a day unless it's doubles or melee.
or against players I have to record games with for specific reasons.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
May a robot request that you guys bring 3 Wiis to UK if possible?
It would make a robot go *beepbeep* for sure.
=]

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Well Quivo is not going to this tournament since he is going to one like 10 from his place in Columbus. As for crews, we have to write down in a piece of paper who is going first and what character all 3 of us are using. Then we just share the paper with each other and get things started.
There are no bans and each of us will have 3 stocks.
Also, borrow 5 dollars people so we can make this interesting.
Also also, clowsi u going to this?

wangston

Smash Lord
Some one let me know the date of the next s2d tournament???? Protien said there might not be one on the 28th can anyone confirm this?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
uh...i'm not... sure....

gimme a minute

edit: in all honesty, i'd have to say the 21st... We'll be traveling, to an extent, the three weekends before that.

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
wangston there might be a bunch of friendlies going on up there for the people who arent going such as

josh
i think hoboz
paladin isnt going this weekend
i am not
and i am not sure who else just ask paladin cause he is gonna be there and have a friendlies thingy

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
There may be tournaments, i really dont know... neither can i find out. Next weekend it's cancelled. Weekend after that is MWC so everyone that doesnt go to that may still meet up. i dont know. Josh said there'll be some magic thing going on but that the brawl people can still show up. I think pally will be there. Weekend after that, however, quite a few of the regulars will be somewhere else, so i dont know if there will be enough left over for a tournament.

wangston

Smash Lord
I just need to know the dates for tournaments at s2d so i can keep the title an op update. Also it helps to have those current encase new people show up on smash boards.

edit: i didn't read post cause I was typing mine hilt.

Top Bottom