• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
I WANNA RIDE ON THE MOTHERHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on second thought....

yeah I do

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
yeah, i'm double posting, but it's not spam like someone's. ;D

alright, that trip's over so we need to start making preperations for the next trip. winona.
here's the thread for everyone that doesnt know:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=221147

we'll be leaving friday whenever crash get's out of school, and be staying until like... late saturday/early sunday. Here's the thing... i dont exactly know who we could get as a second driver. People attending that i know of are: me, crash, tac, rowan, calic, jkip, oreo. Seven exactly. Eric and Xisin i think will be going with us. Eric, since you can drive, if we cant get a second driver could you drive a couple people there? you can charge them gas money and everything. tac just... had an unfortunate event happen to him and i'm not sure if he would be able to.

also if anyone else wants to go, post something. later. when i'm not tired as **** like now. :D

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Eric, since you can drive, if we cant get a second driver could you drive a couple people there? you can charge them gas money and everything. tac just... had an unfortunate even happen to him and i'm not sure if he would be able to.
Yuck, the past two weekends I have been driving in the late AM hours of the night, so I was hoping for a break.

For those who haven't seen this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGWSYbJmOrs

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
For those of you who haven't heard, Tactical and I spun off the road last night on our way back to Louisville. We're both fine, but his car was totaled. On another note, could someone post the tournament results please?

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
oh wow guys that sucks :/ Eric always drives hom at like 20 mph on icy roads, i guess for good reason. Glad your ok guys.

Delvro

Smash Ace
Wow... give my condolences for Tactical and his car. That really sucks... but at least you guys aren't hurt.

We should have the tio bracket on the UK tournament thread very soon, or at the latest within a day.

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
Phew, thats good. Glad you guys are OK. Oreo do you know where tacs car is now? He must have had some important things in their, wonder what happened to them.

Kajoq

Smash Rookie
****, Glad you guys made it out alright.

Eric and Excel (and anyone else) hit me up sometime for some SF4 goodness. I added you on AIM Eric.
ive been practicing some FADCs and its getting pretty ugly.

My SN is same as here.

Count

Smash Champion
Sorry to hear about that. Glad everybody is ok. If you guys are ever going to or from a tourney and are around Indy when an accident or another problem comes up, don't hesitate to call me. Hilt has my number. Hope the tourney was fun.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
"he cant smash but he can dance"

..........i can smash
total j/k ^_^

For those of you who haven't heard, Tactical and I spun off the road last night on our way back to Louisville. We're both fine, but his car was totaled. On another note, could someone post the tournament results please?
Sorreh to hear guys. I drove so slow that I almost dozed off. I had to stop and get two mocha frappuccinos and an Ale81. We didn't get out of Lexington to head for Morehead till 2 AM either. Sorry that we ended so late fellas.

If this means I must drive, I will. But, it will take some serious arguing with mama robot and I am bad (as in unsafe) at driving very late @ night. So pretty please seek an alternative? lol

I added you on AIM Eric.
ive been practicing some FADCs and its getting pretty ugly.

My SN is same as here.
aight, bro.

Protein

Smash Apprentice
it's the 7th. I don't expect much turnout for the 7th, and was more or less expecting there not to be one.

and then it turns out there is, and pally, oreo, joshi, and others will be there.
so I guess I have to be there to TO.* (sigh)

anyone have a laptop I can borrow, cause doing seeds and brackets by hand is annoying.

*and play I guess.
this will severely cut into my grazing time, since reitaisai is that weekend, and that means I'll have to wait before I can dodge danmaku. (I'm in despair!)

anyway, melee and brawl singles. should move quickly this time cause of lower turnout. hopefully we get 4 TVs. if not, I'll do brawl first and start melee halfway through on TV3

brawl 5$ as usual, melee depends on whether or not you guys want a pot. max 1$ entry. (unless everyone who shows would prefer to reverse the prices and order of the games. I'm down for that)

edit for emphasis: anyone have a laptop I can borrow, cause doing seeds and brackets by hand is annoying.

Kajoq

Smash Rookie
Its ok Cr4sh.

Shin-Shoryuken > Shoryuken

Fools dont know 'bout dat Tatsunoko!

Top Bottom