• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
Spec stFu cockrider. Dont ever say anything like that again. (some leader you are) **** you

/sarcasm^.^

but seriously wtf

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
I think neji secretly wishes to join the God Kais, thats my opinion

Also, Light and Neji, next tournament we go to, ill MM u both, then u will see the power of the GOD KAIS!

CR4SH

Smash Lord
U cant, we are 222good
At the moment yes. But Myself and hilt are growing at a pace that you can't match. Myself especially.

If you don't step your **** up soon I'll be better than all of you (with the possible exception of ybm) before summer, and hilt probably will be too. Just a warning.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
wut wut?! 1000 posts?!?!

:O

At the moment yes. But Myself and hilt are growing at a pace that you can't match. Myself especially.

If you don't step your **** up soon I'll be better than all of you (with the possible exception of ybm) before summer, and hilt probably will be too. Just a warning.
I'll pass up tac soon. he and i are already close, and he's not getting better at a noticeable pace. Crash just passed calic and i can see him getting close to eric. I havent seen anyone improve faster than him, except maybe ybm. But at the end of this weekend I plan to be second best in louisville, next to rowan.

edit: on another note, cincinnati i have a favor to ask of you. We have a group of eight people traveling for the MWC, one over the capacity of Crash's van. Having another car group because of that one person would be troublesome. If there's an extra spot with you guys, would you be able to take one of us? Of course we'd have to find a way to get over there early >.>

but if you guys have an extra spot, and this could work out somehow it would be AWESOME :D

neji32

Smash Lord
ugh >_< dotn talk to me about os and kel until i play them. I'm much more cofident against mk than i am with snake *remembers the 3 tournys i was knoked out of cause of snake*
>not saying i will beat them< but i really want to play these guys. Will they be at the 21st tourny?

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
wut wut?! 1000 posts?!?!

:O

I'll pass up tac soon. he and i are already close, and he's not getting better at a noticeable pace. Crash just passed calic and i can see him getting close to eric. I havent seen anyone improve faster than him, except maybe ybm. But at the end of this weekend I plan to be second best in louisville, next to rowan.

edit: on another note, cincinnati i have a favor to ask of you. We have a group of eight people traveling for the MWC, one over the capacity of Crash's van. Having another car group because of that one person would be troublesome. If there's an extra spot with you guys, would you be able to take one of us? Of course we'd have to find a way to get over there early >.>

but if you guys have an extra spot, and this could work out somehow it would be AWESOME :D

A.) the robot is betteh than you think.
B.) can't someone lay down in the back with a tv on top of them? if something were to happen to the mothership, im sure he would be safe.

Count

Smash Champion
I want to get good with you guys! All I've got is wifi!

I want to play crash he seems hilarious, or maybe I don't want to play him since he's weegee -.-

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
I want to get good with you guys! All I've got is wifi!

I want to play crash he seems hilarious, or maybe I don't want to play him since he's weegee -.-
If you don't like Ladder in allisbrawl chat (like I do) you can always request to play good people thru freeplay.

Count

Smash Champion
say what you want about wifi, but a lot of top players got good thanks to wifi. The only reason I'm as good as I am is because wifi, I started out terrible on gb and now I'm like 50th. I just started aib yesterday because gb is fairly dead especially in the afternoon.

Bottom line is you may not like wifi but ally, ADHD, atomsk and many other top players have played wifi. Even azen used to play.

neji32

Smash Lord
Idk How you put up with this cell phone internet hilt. this is gay. anyway.light if you think you do better with rowan go for it. im curiours to see if we could make more money that way. ill try to get second with someone else

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Soooooo
Calic won't drive at all?

xP

Please keep in mind that for just Xisin and I, that is A LOT of gas money to dish out for one trip (if we drive solo)...and it almost isn't worth it...

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Alright, this sucks.

Okay, we have exactly eight people. One above the maximum for crash's van. So we're going to have to either split up 4:4 or 5:3.

This is very important:

EVERYONE GOING MUST PAY GAS MONEY

$10. No exceptions. This is a LONG *** TRIP.

edit: Count, if you wanna make a last minute change of plans and go, you can lol.

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
Alright, this sucks.

Okay, we have exactly eight people. One above the maximum for crash's van. So we're going to have to either split up 4:4 or 5:3.

This is very important:

EVERYONE GOING MUST PAY GAS MONEY

$10. No exceptions. This is a LONG *** TRIP.

edit: Count, if you wanna make a last minute change of plans and go, you can lol.
awww look at hilt being all demanding like that :p

ohh and rowan and or Y.B.M. whichever reads this first!

if the 2 of you are going to team up then i demand you be team fresh prince cause ybm is so totally will and rowan is freaking carlton.........do it!

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
awww look at hilt being all demanding like that :p

ohh and rowan and or Y.B.M. whichever reads this first!

if the 2 of you are going to team up then i demand you be team fresh prince cause ybm is so totally will and rowan is freaking carlton.........do it!
j-kipppppp, force you arse to goooooooooo! plx!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
also, we'll be leaving oxmoor around 4:00 - 5:00. whenever eric shows up. We have a crew battle waiting for us, so hopefully we wont get there too late ;D

neji32

Smash Lord
Oh Hilt i forgot to tell you im going so......yea me light and cj will be there. you can figure out what to do right? kthxbai No jk apparently im going to michigan this weeke<_<

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
For those that dont know yet, we're making a slight detour in indianapolis to pick up Renegade (who Ally's gonna be teaming with, and is apparently a beast with Ike ;D).

everyone needs to choose who they're riding with.

List of people:
Crash
Hilt
Tactical
Calic
Oreo
Mister Eric
Xisin
Renegade
Rowan

We're going to split up 4:5. I've called shotgun so far, in Crash's van. I plan to be playing ocarina of time and pikmin 2 the whooooole way there :D (we can do some brawl friendlies too i suppose ;D). Tac called bucket, and i'm preeetty sure he meant crash. care to be more specific? ;P

Eric said he'll need people that'll be able to keep him him awake in his car lol.

Top Bottom