• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
spec stop spamming the thread -.-
you're not funny

on topic: awesome, so we should actually have a nice size group for lexington. We may need two vehicles though.... light, you should try to go to the circuit event too

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
spec stop spamming the thread -.-
you're not funny

on topic: awesome, so we should actually have a nice size group for lexington. We may need two vehicles though.... light, you should try to go to the circuit event too
Hes not trying to be funny, hes raising his post count like me

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
eric, xisin, you guys never answered my question ;o
will you be riding with us for the circuit event? or going seperately?

@os: thank you... was really starting to get annoying. Do you have mod powers over this section? (if so, i would have expected you to be dish'n out the infractions days ago xD)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I only gave one infraction so far. I can't close threads, but can give infractions anywhere.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
@Hilt: Post # 2286

@Cr4sh: What if you and I stayed in Morehead Friday night before LLS? That way we can get an extra hour or 2 of rest.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
lol you only said you're going. no how you'd get there. But i'll assume you'd be going with us, as it would make more sense

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
clowsui calm down, spec wasnt spamming this time. And if there is spam, OS is in this thread quite a bit. He'll see it. Your Cincy/Kentucky thread was a good idea, it's well made, and we'll use it. But dont tell us how to use our thread.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Is this thread really dying because chi put up a fuss?
it's not chi's fault. the spam has really been getting on my nerves. This isnt really the S2D thread anymore. It's the thread that Kentucky and cincy chat. Not about the tournaments but just random stuff. So rather than renaming this the kentucky thread, chi made a thread for our conversations to be moved to. Which is generally a good idea.

but it seems it still hasnt stopped.

however i think it's possible that it's not light posting in his account but spec.

CR4SH

Smash Lord
spam is one thing (no good)

But general chat about things not necessarily related to the tournament is another thing entirely (not bad)

I feel like there's more to say but I can't think of it.

Tactical

Banned via Warnings
Light and/or Spec, why in the nine hells are you spamming a thread so severely? Post count is worthless anyway. If you're doing it to be annoying, good job, it's working. Now stop, please.

On a thread related note, what's the side event for the 21st? Laser tag or Mario Cart: Double Duece?

neji32

Smash Lord
it's not chi's fault. the spam has really been getting on my nerves. This isnt really the S2D thread anymore. It's the thread that Kentucky and cincy chat. Not about the tournaments but just random stuff. So rather than renaming this the kentucky thread, chi made a thread for our conversations to be moved to. Which is generally a good idea.

but it seems it still hasnt stopped.

however i think it's possible that it's not light posting in his account but spec.
→→→ thats not me.←←← →→→ I dont know lights ****ing password←←← and im mad that you think its ne. I posted that →one← post waay up there but →→→thats light spamin←←←. the only reason i ACCIDENTALLY posted on lights account was cause i was on his wii and didnt realize it. dont blame ME FOR lights ignorace. (Reasons why i wouldnt spam/spam on others accounts)If I spam its to get my post count but i wont double post.→→→ not to ****ing annoy people←←←THATS WHAT LIGHT DOES and →→i would post but once.←←.... light did that spam crap on purpose cause he knew you'd blame me
WHICH YOU DID! Hilt do you not realize anything.(i really dont wanna sound disrespectful) I have done ONE thing that is spam. That was, i posted once which said spam. Thats no different than Mister Eric saying "beep beep" If you realize ALL OF LIGHTS POST HAVE BEEN DOUBLE POST. LIGHT HAS ALWAYS MULTIPLE SPAMMED THIS THREAD. AND ITS REALLY REALLY STUPID THAT YOU THINK IM SPAMMING ON LIGHTS ACCOUNT.

Edited for truth

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Tac, i started playing some with lucario today, and yeah he and marth share simmilar qualities, i would like to ditto you in a friendly sometime!

Tactical

Banned via Warnings
Yeah Xisin, Lucario is pretty much Marth if they took away his kill moves and a little bit of his range and replaced them with a projectile and lingering hit-boxes. There were three 'ands' in that sentence. That means you have to secondary him. (or main him)

Also, Lucario dittos make me cry.

Top Bottom