• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

wangston

Smash Lord
well they want to practice doubles so it would have to be more than one person. Right now I told them to go around 12:30 or 1:00 and there will be a few people there and then later when school gets out the rest will show up.

PS 800th post

pps try out one of those component cables on friday and see how it looks.

neji32

Smash Lord
......................................................i will ask light if his mom has changed her mind.....cause she will be working in louisville till 7 in the morning so we have to figure that out

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
sorry to keep changing it, but rowan, I'll be able to show up at oxmoor at 10:00. so if you wanna show up tgeb,i'll be there. tactical should be too.

wangston

Smash Lord
So Joe is a no go and I'mthinkingarbys doesn't want to go cause his girlfriend came in early then he thought she would be. Doesn't he know smash bros before hoes. So it looks like there is only going to be 3 people in my van but all 3 of us are bring full setups. So I'll have room if it's too cramped in anyone's car, though I'm not going to drive all the way to oxmoor and then back up because that would be 40 mins if I count there and back out of the way. So if you guys want to lighten up your load I will take a few people if you want to drop them off at exit 22 Ballardsville Lagrange, it's right on 71 and wouldn't take but a few minutes.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I think we'll be good b terms of passengers. I dont think hoboz is gonna be ale to go, and spec hasn't contacted me. so I'm assuming he won't be able to go, and the same for light.

anyways, I'm goin to bed so again, EVERYONE BE AT OXMOOR AROUND 8:30!!

We'll be leaving at 9:00

wangston

Smash Lord
going to bed??? lol it's so early. My flight doesn't even get in until 12. But then again I'm leaving from my house ant 10:30 and it takes about 1:15 to get there.

Jiano are you going to play much brawl or are you going to stick mostly to melee?

CR4SH

Smash Lord
I probably won't play much Brawl.

Where at Oxmoor are we meeting by the way? I don't want to be looking around for you guys.
I would guess any of the entrances around the front side of the building. The ones between ****'s and von maur if you're looking at the mall and ****'s is on your left. Lol, im not even sure and I'm driving. Well, if you want a spot in my car I'll probably be chilling around the california pizza kitchen (yuck-a-tron) and the panera.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
sorry you werent able to make it. We'll need to bring you along next time we head over there, it's definitely practice that's not as easy to come by at S2D.

edit: oh, and we got ***** in crews

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
if only it had all of us in the background yelling xD although i think sliq and rowan were fighting at the next tv over so you can probably hear us in that video lol

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Prob wont make another S2D tourney for a lil bit unless eric decides he wants to venture cross state in the near future, so probably drop in again at around mid january? its really up to eric, i just leech rides.

See ya guys then.

clowsui

Smash Legend
lol that's why you always ban pirate ship against ness and ike
they can spike you to hell and back on that stage
TL + Ganon as well
Falco you can take on that stage though, his spike is weaaak

wangston

Smash Lord
Infren 3 stocked me at pirate ship with his ike. But I 3 stocked him at japes. Nothing like cheap stages. I was like wtf is this ike doing in the water. Up b spiked then dair spiked, haha that stage is too good for ike.

Kel

Smash Master
I took 7 out of 24 stocks from Louisville =).

Edit* Let's not be strangers. You guys can get really good really fast. We're not too far away and there's enough character variety to make it happen. So let's do it!

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
Let's not be strangers. You guys can get really good really fast. We're not too far away and there's enough character variety to make it happen. So let's do it!
QFT. Wangston had me and equi back from Cinci to Louisville within 1hr and 30mins. (He was bookin' lol) I definitely say we should take this offer up.

Infren 3 stocked me at pirate ship with his ike. But I 3 stocked him at japes. Nothing like cheap stages. I was like wtf is this ike doing in the water. Up b spiked then dair spiked, haha that stage is too good for ike.
lol he started doing that in our team match to :p. I toad edgeguarded his up+B though.

Top Bottom