• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
so you can get there by 9:45...? okay, but as soon as you two show up, we're gonna leave. and your dad's fine with picking you up at oxmoor at like 2:00 in the morning? because that's when you'd get home

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Hilt, I no longer think I will run people from Cinci to Louisville due to how late the crew's will end. I will be lucky to make it home alive as it is.
And I will take my own route to Dr. X's house and just meet you guys there instead of meeting at Oxmoor.
coolio?
And it looks like I might challenge Light for his spot, so give him the heads up if you would.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
yeah, that's cool. They're probably going to ride back with wangston anyways. And yes, you can challenge him his spot if you'd like.

just go read overswarm's ROB guide on how to CRUSH YOUR OPPONENT'S VERY SOUL and you'll be fine

:D

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
yeah, that's cool. They're probably going to ride back with wangston anyways. And yes, you can challenge him his spot if you'd like.

just go read overswarm's ROB guide on how to CRUSH YOUR OPPONENT'S VERY SOUL and you'll be fine

:D
I'm only wanting to participate so I will be pumped up enough for the drive back that night ^_^.

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
I have a spot? In what? WTH do you want 2 challenge me? Cant you do someone else? Whats happening? Who am I riding with? 2:00am in the MUTHA ****ing morning?!?!SH****YYYAAAATTTT

Ok, your loss and how much money do me & spec need together for the day?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
you have a spot in the crew battle ._.

unless you dont want it

however if you DO want it, you'll have to defend it

(as for money, venue + doubles + singles = 25 per person.)

wangston

Smash Lord
It's the venue fee. The cost for playing there. Bring a set up if it's not big deal. Also if you bring a setup you don't have to pay the $5 venue fee.

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I have a spot? In what? WTH do you want 2 challenge me? Cant you do someone else? Whats happening? Who am I riding with? 2:00am in the MUTHA ****ing morning?!?!SH****YYYAAAATTTT
Lmaoooooo.

clowsui

Smash Legend
there's no limit for the tournament
but there may be a limit for his car lol, what if you can't fit it in there (that's what she said)?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I'm pretty sure cr4sh's car would be big enough. I'll be bringing my TV as well, and calic may bring his if nobody else did.

but playing brawl on a tv that's too small >.>

Equi

Smash Ace
Need a partner for Cinci.

Hit me up on equivocalx3 (AIM) to discuss or if I'm not on send me a message on here.

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Side thought: We ought to convice josh (or if nothing else, take it upon ourselves) to get component cables for the wiis at S2D. Plasma tv's running standard definition material add quite a bit of lag (about 100-250ms or so) onto the front end of whatever write-lag the tv may have. Running them at 480p should cut quite a bit of that off. Gamestop has universal component cables for $15.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
so $60 would do it? I talked to tactical about it and he said he'd be willing to pitch in for it and i am too. I'd like to see bigger tournaments at S2D

and cr4sh, how many TVs can you fit in your van?

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
Really bad news, me and spec dont have a ride back home from oxmoor.....:(

dammit so close to playing a good shiek and this happens.

CR4SH

Smash Lord
so $60 would do it? I talked to tactical about it and he said he'd be willing to pitch in for it and i am too. I'd like to see bigger tournaments at S2D

and cr4sh, how many TVs can you fit in your van?
The back is about as big as the back seat, so extrapolating.....ten thousand.

And yeah, 60 bucks should cover the whole room, and I'd be willing to buy one of them.

clowsui

Smash Legend
haha light i'm not that great of a sheik, unfortunately
we can still play dittos though, i promise i'll try and help you out

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
rowan, we'll be at S2D at like... 10:00. when they open. hopefully josh won't get mad about us his wiis two fridays in a row (without paying lol)
I hope so. :p I just dont want to go and find out you guys aren't there lol.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
rowan, dont get there at 10:00!! xD change of plans

yeah... i know i wont be able to get there until like 12:00 or somethin... and i dont know who else would be showing up that early. we'll prolly be there pretty late before we head out.

oh, light/spec i need to know soon if the two of you will be going. i dont mean to rush you but i just need to know.

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
rowan, dont get there at 10:00!! xD change of plans

yeah... i know i wont be able to get there until like 12:00 or somethin... and i dont know who else would be showing up that early. we'll prolly be there pretty late before we head out.
Late as in 4:00-5:00p.m? (since PALADN called me and said he'll probably their around 6 or so.)

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
wait, he'll be leaving at six or getting there at six?! I think everyone else will be leaving around 3-4, but calic wont be able to get there until 5:00.

how about when people start leaving S2D we head to calic's house until you guys go to bed. That way we're already near paladin's house.

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
wait, he'll be leaving at six or getting there at six?! I think everyone else will be leaving around 3-4, but calic wont be able to get there until 5:00.

how about when people start leaving S2D we head to calic's house until you guys go to bed. That way we're already near paladin's house.
IIRC, that's what PALADN told me on the phone. You should call him and ask him about it. (I'll give you the # if you dont have it.)

I just know that once I'm dropped off at Oxmoor, I'm with you guys till Sunday. So I must know the exact time you guys will be AT Oxmoor :p.

CR4SH

Smash Lord
I can be there earlier than 12 if anyone else wants to be there with me =P. We're talking friday right? Lol I'll go on thursday too if people want to. I just have to leave at like 3 or so.

Side note, just figured out how to get youtube on my psp, and its ****ing incredible.

wangston

Smash Lord
I'm going to tell Speedracer aka mach5 aka mushpie aka luke and lvl 0 to go on friday. I'm hearing all sorts of time. What is the earliest time people are getting there. They want to team together but they need more practice so I'm sure they will go if I can give them a time to be there.

Top Bottom