• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[LoLiS] MI Circuit (Ann Arbor) MISSION COMPLETE; Total: $5030($1081)

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Sliq, I know earlier you mentioned you'd give a ride to anyone who is on the way to the tourney. Am I too far out of the way. I go to GVSU, so I think I'm a bit North of you or something.... If I'm too far out though, I understand. x:

Sliq

Smash Master
Sliq, I know earlier you mentioned you'd give a ride to anyone who is on the way to the tourney. Am I too far out of the way. I go to GVSU, so I think I'm a bit North of you or something.... If I'm too far out though, I understand. x:
I think your a little too far out of the way (an hour and a half).

If I was picking up more than people then I might, but as it is now I don't think I'd be able to pick you up. Sorry. =\

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Soooooo me and ninjalink are here and every1 seems 2 be busy so now we chillin at wendys on plymouth I think.....some1 PLEASE tell me we can hang and play smash.....plzzzzzzz

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Okay.... This is my last post til after the tournament...

Everyone please bring set ups if you have them available. Hopefully we can get the bracket bigger. So please don't hold up the tournament by being absent during announcements. Before you just leave to go get something to eat and etc... Please check with the TO to make sure that it's okay, so that everyone is aware of where you are... This is strict timeline and we must finish. I know after an intense match people like to take breaks because of an adrenaline rush... But please keep that to a minimum. I'm sure everyone wants to finish on time, so just be cautious of the time.

Other than that, I look forward to hanging out with the Michigan peeps....it's been too long. I look forward to meeting you East coast peeps as well... This tournament is going to be to much fun....And The God Kais will be there...so look forward to it....hehe GOD KAIS!!!

SCOTU

Smash Hero
attention people at wendys: if you're still there, and didn't get my txt, you can come over to my place now if you can't go to Notra's smashfest yet, or just wanna crash or something.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
neone know if by any luck my gf is down there somewhere lol... I cant find her nor her phone is on.

This is Ally btw.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Is anyone bringing capture devices for this? I may ask to use it to upload something real quickly. It shouldn't take long though.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
ATTENTION PEOPLE DRIVING TO THE VENUE

if someone with room for an extra TV/Person in their car can swing by my apartment at around 11:00 - 11:30, Please send me a PM with an estimate time you could get here and your phone number. My # is 248-444-6269 so you can reach me. While I can get to the venue without a ride, unless I get one w/ my TV, I can't bring my TV.

AGAIN THIS WOULD NET US AN EXTRA GOOD TV

Thank you.

judge!

Smash Ace
lol can u break a 100 bill? XD all i gots post back if thats going to be a problem or w/e

SCOTU

Smash Hero
That will most definitely be a problem. In the very least it won't be easy, and I'd prefer if you didn't get not registered because of it.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
yes. As long as you show up before your event's registration closes (which happens only minutes before that event starts), you can still enter. Make a note that if you were referring to brawl singles it starts before brawl doubles. Melee Singles starts after Melee doubles, though.

moose: probably like 5

judge!

Smash Ace
scotu me and mikey r leaving my house now...traffic is bad but enter is both for brawl please <3 might be a few mins late but only like 5

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Doubles

1/2) M2K and Y.b.M. in GF from winners
1/2) Anther and Judge in GF from losers
3) Infern and Smash64
4) Mikey and Renegade

Singles

M2K in WF
Judge in WF
Ninjalink in Losers Semis
Coco vs. Anther in Losers quarters