• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[LoLiS] MI Circuit (Ann Arbor) MISSION COMPLETE; Total: $5030($1081)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Melee Doubles:
1. M2K and Vidjo?
2. Shaeden and Velynn?
3. SCOTU and Mikey Lenetia

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Melee Doubles:

1) M2K and Vidjo
2) Velynn and Shaedan
3) Mikey and SCOTU
4) Blood Hawk and Sliq

Melee Singles

M2K in WF
Vidjo in WF
Shaeden in LF
4) Mikey
5) SCOTU
5)Velynn

Gates

Banned via Warnings
You guys who didn't come missed something amazing.

I dededecided M2K again today. It was in friendlies but he seemed very irked about it as he said "That doesn't count" and pressed L+R+A+Start. I was quick to politely voice my opinion of why, in fact, not only did it count but it was highly rude to stop the match whilst other people were playing and that in the future I would appreciate it if he were more of a sportsman.

AtotheZ

Smash Lord

I dededecided M2K again today. It was in friendlies but he seemed very irked about it as he said "That doesn't count" and pressed L+R+A+Start. I was quick to politely voice my opinion of why, in fact, not only did it count but it was highly rude to stop the match whilst other people were playing and that in the future I would appreciate it if he were more of a sportsman.
Good job.

Yes.

What's The Point

Smash Master
To finish off the top lists.

Brawl Singles

1) M2K
2.1) Judge
2) Anther
4) NinjaLink

Brawl Doubles
1) M2K+Y.b.M.
2) Judge+Anther

Melee singles
1) M2K
1) Vidjo
3) Shaedan

Time restraints lead to some splitting, though Judge and Anther did a 1 game match for 3 dollars.

earthadept

Smash Lord

That was fun. I was the game and watch!

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Oh, I was wondering who that was. lol good **** man, way to do all the work while I hang back and throw waddle dees and cower in fear strategically camp and stock tank.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
To finish off the top lists.

Brawl Singles

1) M2K
2.1) Judge
2) Anther
4) NinjaLink

Brawl Doubles
1) M2K+Y.b.M.
2) Judge+Anther

Melee singles
1) M2K
1) Vidjo
3) Shaedan

Time restraints lead to some splitting, though Judge and Anther did a 1 game match for 3 dollars.
Wait, so did Judge win the MM?

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Da 4 Life

Good **** On Take Top 4 In Singles Nl And Im Sure Mdot Got At Least Top 10
And Same For Teams. Good **** You Guys When I Get Things Settled Properly At The Head Quaters I Will Go On Tournament Ventures With You Guys Soon Enough.

clowsui

Smash Legend
god kais...3rd place in doubles hehe, with a nice 1st place finish from ybm

not to mention that some god kais got in top 8 too...i'm willing to bet they lost to MI elites

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
Im promise i will make this one Hopefully With KB Impp and i'll see what 4% and canton are doing i keep missing these but december i wanna get in smash because i think im gonna stop playing after Pound

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
With No tournament till the 19 i promise you ohio will represent if yall come the 28th 29th! I havent seen Michagan at all since Vidjo's tourney forever ago besides a few Brawlers

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I was actually just about to say that I couldn't make the next one if it was on the 28th since my grandma is getting remarried then.

I'm also turning 21 on December 5, so I won't be free that weekend since I'll be Dededeciding my liver.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Some things I think should be done for LoLiS 5. Numbers have dwindled since the beginning and now this tournament is going to compete with college finals.

1) Change the date to 12/12. UofM has a ****ed up schedule, but apparently 12/19 is in the middle of finals., while 12/12 is only 1.5 weeks before finals.

2) Local advertising. Print some papers saying Smash tournament at Bersley on 12/12(19) and post them around campus. It's a college so there should be many places to put up flyers. This should boost attendance a good bit.

3) Start at 11 PM sharp. MI is way to lax on arriving late, so the tournament starts late, making it far more likely to end late. Same for starting second round of events, set starting time at 4 PM. Since we only have till 10 this is needed, especially the first part.

4) Do doubles then singles for both events. Doing the singles pools, doubles, singles bracket probably saves time, but doing them completely separate is better when you have set starting times (Which there should be).

5) A little bit of room organization. The outlet set up sucks, but next time I'm going to try and set tables up to put all melee on one side and all brawl on another.

Players portion of it.

6) Show up. Blah blah blah. Show up.

7) Bring set ups. You all have Wiis, stop not bringing them. You also have a TV somewhere in your house, bring it too, even that small one out of use in that one room. If you only have one of those, bring that one.

8) Bring power strips. We've actually had more set ups then outlets once, and that room's outlets suck.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Some things I think should be done for LoLiS 5. Numbers have dwindled since the beginning and now this tournament is going to compete with college finals.

1) Change the date to 12/12. UofM has a ****ed up schedule, but apparently 12/19 is in the middle of finals., while 12/12 is only 1.5 weeks before finals.

2) Local advertising. Print some papers saying Smash tournament at Bersley on 12/12(19) and post them around campus. It's a college so there should be many places to put up flyers. This should boost attendance a good bit.

3) Start at 11 PM sharp. MI is way to lax on arriving late, so the tournament starts late, making it far more likely to end late. Same for starting second round of events, set starting time at 4 PM. Since we only have till 10 this is needed, especially the first part.

4) Do doubles then singles for both events. Doing the singles pools, doubles, singles bracket probably saves time, but doing them completely separate is better when you have set starting times (Which there should be).

5) A little bit of room organization. The outlet set up sucks, but next time I'm going to try and set tables up to put all melee on one side and all brawl on another.

Players portion of it.

6) Show up. Blah blah blah. Show up.

7) Bring set ups. You all have Wiis, stop not bringing them. You also have a TV somewhere in your house, bring it too, even that small one out of use in that one room. If you only have one of those, bring that one.

8) Bring power strips. We've actually had more set ups then outlets once, and that room's outlets suck.

1) This date was chosen so That it doesn't interfere with mine, nor Ankoku's finals schedule, whereas the week prior to it does.

2) This may happen.

3) We're gonna try to get the room until 11 next time, and There will be a sharper starting time that is probably either 12 or 12:30

4) Running both doubles at the same time is a massive massive slowdown because people entering both events team with different people, making the cross-event scheduling horrendously boggy. There is a reason We've always run the doubles at different times.

5) Better room organization is needed.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
We're only doing a 32 man bracket if
a. We have time for it
b. Attendance warrants doing one

We don't have all night to complete the tournament.

What's The Point

Smash Master
SCOTU, please make it 12. Don't give people those extra 30 minutes.

I think you are overestimating the delays from people being in both events. There were about 7 people who were playing both, and if you trade them off timely it doesn't delay too much.

For a 32 man bracket, 6-8 need to happen.

Top Bottom