• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LoDScrew | Officially Cancelled

Chaco

Never Logs In
Vote Count [10/18 to lynch]

Riddle (2): Marshy, Macman
Ryker (1): Ronike
Gheb_01 (1): §teel
Marshy (1): Riddle

Not voting (13): -Hilt-, Cacti, ChiboSempai, Gheb_01, Handorin, KevinM, Mentosman8, Omis, Rockin, Ryker, Scumfever, Today, Xonar, Xsyven

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudoasifhadsiofadshofisdfhadsiofhafhoasoviaewnhgaesgfaesogasoghaewpogasegiuouaerwhfgaew

That **** rule. >:c Bring on my infraction.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
haha, you all fail.

I don't agree with posting the rules on each page. It'll just be a distraction on both parts and it'll make that person seem 'useful.' There's only three simple rules to follow and that's those last three. To not say the 'certain word' is pretty simple, as there's many replacements of the word. color in lime is also simple to follow, as well as not post more then once in a row. The last rule is only difficult when you're not propertly contributing. Looking at that as well as a few of the other obvious rules, there isn't much need to post in the rules on each page of the game

If they get modkilled, sucks on them, and that they should learn to follow the rules next time

FoS on Gheb for his Tom vote. What do you expect to get out of it? We already see the rules, which was the main problem at the time, so I don't see why we need to hand Maf another chance to kill. Also, nice way to respond to someone when they thought you hammered...>_>

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I think this rule is rather stupidddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.

Seriously unnecessary.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
how many points do i have?

ghebs hammah vote was like a minute after mine and im considering a ninja and thus holding him accountable

riddle/gheb/ryker can go more votes theres 18 people

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Vote Riddle

Lets gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
how many points do i have?

ghebs hammah vote was like a minute after mine and im considering a ninja and thus holding him accountable

riddle/gheb/ryker can go more votes theres 18 people
So are you saying that Gheb had intentions to hammer but was a minute off?
That would makes sense for someone who didn't exactly hammered or needed to vote that ended up both yelling hammer and adding the vote.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Vote Riddle

Lets gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo copypasta ftw

Handorin

Smash Hero
Btw, I'm here. I just don't know what to think or say right now. >_>
Just posting before people complain or I get prodded………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Riddle

Smash Lord
Vote Riddle

Lets gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo copypasta ftw
You decide to circumvent the 150 char rule by typing something useless rather than an actual reason?

Xonar said:
Chaco flipped town, so everyone on wagon is scum.

Purrrfect logic
Of course not. But lynching the mod seems like a very good way to waste a day and not lynch scum. I think the Chaco wagon is a good place to start to find scum. We don't have much else to go on to be honest.

Macman said:
lol at anyone suspicious of people on the chaco wagon.
And why not? It effectively wasted a day, something that scum loves. Where do you suggest we look? Do you want to contribute or just shoot down everyone attempting to do so?

Don't get unnecessary infractions people.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
We can now also see all the rules thanks to lynching Chaco. We lynched to early without any discussion what so ever, but after we realized that the voting would unlock rules do you really see discussion going anywhere else?

god this rule is gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Why would you do this to me Chaco? superomegamadface.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
You decide to circumvent the 150 char rule by typing something useless rather than an actual reason?
Good job approaching me out of all the people that had votes on you. 'selective scumhunting'?
Of course not. But lynching the mod seems like a very good way to waste a day and not lynch scum. I think the Chaco wagon is a good place to start to find scum. We don't have much else to go on to be honest.
ofc, or they realised that and didn't vote. AMG WIFOM.

in either way im happy that the rules are revealed else we'd all be dead now lol.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Okay. This thing of cutting corners is seriously starting to piss me off.

Again, I don't see why it's so hard to make 150 characters. It's also starting to see like scum is trying to coast by the rule by doing such thing. C'mon town, our voting, scumhunting, and brains is our strongest asset. Let's not try doing anything foolish by cutting corners by posting 'loooooooooooooooooong' and such. Ya can do better, especially KevinM.

Anyone who uses such thing, I'm gonna auto assume scum coasting by. If you don't know what to say, then just THINK. It WILL come to you.

Riddle - Don't you have anything to say in terms of those people wagoning you?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Automatically assuming scum because I don't feel like fluff posting to circumvent a stupid rule is a good idea

Nopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
lol rockin
dont be duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Vote Riddle

Vote Riddle

Omis

my friends were skinny
I really think that the Chaco wagon was stupid. Honestly some people didnt even have the chance to post on the day. From my read of the day, it seemed like voting more would allow us to see more rules so I dont see the need for us to have lynched him. It was just pretty stupid careless stuff on my part.

I have a vague feeling that one of the people on the beginning of the lynch, however, is definitely a townie. I got the architect comment but personally I didnt really see it as a hint to lynch Chaco by any stretch of the meaning of the comment. I believe that someone had prior knowledge of the situation.

Marshy how are your possibly accusing Gheb of anything related to hammerin? That is like you calling the kettle black.

I dont like how Ryker is quoting the rules every page. Reminds me of Gheb trying to feign activity by activity bullying people. Lurking =/= scum

For that same reason I dont like why people are voting Cacti. Day happened fast. I was there either. Does that mean that we vote me also?

Omis

my friends were skinny
lol @ Frozen dying N1. Looks like there might be a veteran in the scumteam...

:stupid pointless symbol:
Vote: Gheb
This is the exact same thing that Kevin said D1 in High School mafia except that it was kinda flipped. Either way, Im voting you for it because I dont see the point of what you said.

Riddle

Smash Lord
Good job approaching me out of all the people that had votes on you. 'selective scumhunting'?
You were the most recent one. Same thing goes to the other people who voted me. I'm not voting for you anyways.

Xonar said:
ofc, or they realised that and didn't vote. AMG WIFOM.
You can reduce everything in this game to WIFOM. If arguments like this were valid then nobody would ever get lynched.

in either way im happy that the rules are revealed else we'd all be dead now lol.
I am as well though people still seem to be breaking the rules >.>

Is the bandwagon on me a pressure wagon? Is it because I was inactive for a while? I'm not exactly sure.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
vote riddle

dont be duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
vote riddle

dont be duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
I completely missed the reason for this Riddle wagon and I'm requesting a Vote Count.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Vote Count [10/18 to lynch]

Riddle (5): Marshy, Macman, KevinM, Xonar, §teel
Ryker (1): Ronike
Gheb_01 (1): Omis
Marshy (1): Riddle

Not voting (11): -Hilt-, Cacti, ChiboSempai, Gheb_01, Handorin, Mentosman8, Rockin, Ryker, Scumfever, Today, Xsyven

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
Not sure why Riddle's getting wagoned right now.

@Ronike, Ryker's post was actually 153 characters, thus stopping him from being infracted. However, I would like to know how he hasn't gotten infracted for saying the forbidden word when quoting the OP.

Vote: Ryker

Riddle

Smash Lord
Why are we getting mass prodded? Also like Cacti and Ryker I am unaware of why I am getting wagoned.

Oh well =/ . I'm just going to assume that its a pressure wagon.

Chaco

Never Logs In
It's more so just telling everyone to get active, it won't count towards replacement.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Still can't believe that people vote / fos me for voting Tom. I wanted to see if something happens if I vote him so I voted him and suddenly people jump the gun and say I tried to lynch him / waste a day for scum to get a free Nightkill? Biggest BS I EVER had to read. Rockin, Riddle, Steel and Omis you guys SERIOUSLY need to stop pseudo-scumhunting.

How many people have accused me of hammering Chaco? You guys like to make a big deal out of that but it's OK if Marshy does it, eh? Talking about selective scumhunting. Are you guys scared to go after the stronger player?

Has Hilt even posted in this thread at all? If not then I request prod for him. Dude needs to start playing.

Vote Mentosman

:059:

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Back to this now eh Gheb? I recall you voting me early on in the RVS, is this just a continuation of that, or are you deciding to vote me to make me more active despite blatantly calling out someone else clearly more inactive? Either way, I don't think the vote makes sense. If you're continuing your RVS vote, then that means you're distracting from the serious discussion that's been going on. If you're voting me due to my lack of posts the past couple days, why vote me instead of Hilt whom you point out(and I haven't verified) hasn't posted at all yet. Either way your vote makes no sense, especially given that it is added to the end with no explanation or even suggestion of what the vote is for.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
It was actually nothing but a pressure vote, mentos. Couldn't know that you'd show up 10 minutes later. If Hilt really hasn't posted yet then he probably forgot about the game anyway so pressure voting him wouldn't help too much. That's why I explicitly requested him to be prodded.

Though since you're here it'd be cool if you could do some more than just ccomplain about somebody pressure voting you. Think that Chaco wagon was scummy? Think that Riddle wagon is scummy? Think that voting Tom is scummy? Would be cool if you'd speak your mind.

Unvote Vote Xsyven

Omis

my friends were skinny
How am I suedo scumhunting Gheb?
Im point out how you are doing the EXACT SAME THING a scum did in a recent game. How is that suedo scumhunting? Im right and you are trying to push off what I said without at all confronting it.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I wouldn't call how I responded to that vote complaining whatsoever Gheb. You made a vote with no substantiation and nothing in the post leading up to it or implying any kind of purpose so I questioned you on it. And questioning=/= complaining. The vote was a point of interest so I asked for response to it. Furthermore, yes I have thoughts on those subjects, but I see no need to put out my detailed analysis of them instead of just using them to help me look for scum.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
lol at anyone suspicious of people on the chaco wagon.
highly suspect fos scumacman

dont be scuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Would really want to look more into Macman, and Riddleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

doing a rereaddddddddddddddddddddddd

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I don't think the chaco wagon is suspect cuz I'm on it.

Noone knew what lynch Chaco would do. atleast i didn't and I wanted to see what would happen. It's very easy to point blame at people on that wagon. Because of how fast the wagon grew, it clearly didn't seem like any of the town people had a problem with the wagon.

blah blah

just don't think it's scummy

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Posting to say I didn't forget about the game >.> It's late so I'm gonna catch up tomorrow and post then, sorry

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
@Chaco wagon, I agree with it not being so scummy.
Even though Marshy and Gheb hammered I don't think it really counts as too much. A lot of players voted Chaco who some are town and it went way too fast to the point a few people missed Day1. I was going to say that it could have been so fast to the point where Marshy or Gheb didn't even realize they hammered, but Gheb obviously knew it was a hammer.

Also, @Gheb, I don't know if you noticed or not, but before someone tried to vote Tom and it didn't work. Twice actually. So trying again will probably lead to the same thing.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Mhm, the Chaco wagon is a unique case.

Overall, the result of having all the rules revealed probably saved this game from having ended by now because everyone would be dead. However, it did waste a lynch, which is never a good thing. I don't suspect people on the Chaco wagon more, but I'm watching their voting behavior.
So Tom can be voted as it shows in the votecount, but it had no direct effect. I am wondering if the rules will be removed if we lynch him, which I find most probable, which is also why I suggest just leaving him alive, and going for a proper lynch. I also want some more information that can best be gathered with a lynch.

Is this 150? Iunno, I just got a message from a deadman telling me to post.

Riddle

Smash Lord
Still can't believe that people vote / fos me for voting Tom. I wanted to see if something happens if I vote him so I voted him and suddenly people jump the gun and say I tried to lynch him / waste a day for scum to get a free Nightkill? Biggest BS I EVER had to read. Rockin, Riddle, Steel and Omis you guys SERIOUSLY need to stop pseudo-scumhunting.
What do you suggest we scumhunt based off of. What are you doing to try to find scum?

Gheb_01 said:
How many people have accused me of hammering Chaco? You guys like to make a big deal out of that but it's OK if Marshy does it, eh? Talking about selective scumhunting. Are you guys scared to go after the stronger player?
It appeared that you thought that you were hammering Chaco since you voted him and then posted Hammer in very large letters. Also, I did vote Marshy rather than you.

Gheb_01 said:
Has Hilt even posted in this thread at all? If not then I request prod for him. Dude needs to start playing.
agreed inactives suck.

Gheb said:
Vote Mentosman

You vote Mentosman to get him to post just after asking Hilt to post and not mentioning Mentosman at all? Coupled with the fact that this was your RVS makes me slightly suspicious.

Marshy vote isn't going anywhere so

Unvote

FoS: Gheb_01

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Apparently everytime I try to make a reasonable post I just get voted for it. My explanation WHICH I JUST WROTE IN MY PREVIOUS POST gets ignored just like that and more dirt is thrown at me. Thanks Riddle. That's pseudo-scuhunting at its finest.

You know what? I'm going to play like Xsyven, Hilt or Handorin from now on and just coast through all this! Or I'm gonna be like mentos and just refuse to be helpful. At least town won't make a mislynch that way.

Top Bottom