• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LoDScrew | Officially Cancelled

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
you did your best Chaco

while posting 150 characters isn't a problem at all, I can SLIGHTLY understand it being difficult doing it consistantly (cause well, you just don't want to add random crap). Maybe 100 or 50 should've been the length.

anyway, game was pretty decent. Didn't like those that didn't commit to the Night actions. If ya dislike the game, then just replace out.

Ronike, I had you as town...but I was still scared of using my benefical powers on you. If I gave you bulletproof powers.....FFFFF, you'd been broken LOL

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Hey Chaco, if I'd been the only mafia member left, would I have gotten to use the mafia nightkill? (After I was recruited, that is?)

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
This game got me pumped when crazy **** like lynching the mod was legit. I'm really surprised that a game with so much crazy **** and just other general wackiness to keep you interested and involved end up dieing.

Really wish I could have watched this game resolve, definitely could have been one of the most epic.

Oh well, **** happens. GGz to all and thanks Chaco for the effort.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
TT__TTv Poor game.. I'm so sorry.. it was fun, though in the beginning..! Then everything kind of fell over!
But it was fun for the most part! I enjoy being Mafian this game! Oh well! Good luck, guys nice playing with you all! Hope maybe another one like this game happens again? That would be great!! Thanks so much, Chaco!

Edit: >.>; I also sent my night kills on time. Only problem was night one because of Pound 4 and being on a long ride bus. But even then it was a day late. But do apologize for it!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
CHIBO!

You really, really frustrated me. I really thought you were simply ignoring the game because you got a role that couldn't post. I was beginning to get pissed.

Swords, what did I do to make you kill me?

Personally, I wasn't really worried about getting lynched because my claim was just about bulletproof. I was hesitant to use Chibo's vote for giving away the game to early, but all my planning was worth nothing.

Marshy, that modkill made my day.

Chaco/Tom, you gave me my favorite role of all time. For that, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

[/bump]

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'd just like to point out, this is the second time I've had a completely bulletproof/unlynchable character on SWF. I think it's my new signature roleXD

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
yo so guys i thought i was some bp townie but then i replaced out and found out i was scum lol dam yo mind screwwwwwwwwwwwwww

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
If you have the time (and the imagination to come up with even more craziness) I'd love to see another attempt when you can be more active.

Top Bottom