• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LoDScrew | Officially Cancelled

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Chibo did you actually take the right pill this time, because if you're still unable to post I'd rather lynch you then keep you around in a lylo situation where if you post you end up dying.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Really guys, is this how its going to be? After delaying the game for so long, you just aren't gonna play anymore? How 'bout we actually play this game gents?

That being said, I'm willing to bet that Cacti is one of the people that held up this game, so lets ride this wagon.

Vote: Cacti

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
@Mod
Could you please give us an End-of-day4 votecount please? It would make some vote analysis a whole lot easier. Thanks.

@Ronike
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Cacti the one Swords replaced?

@Swords
Rule #1 on D5? Really?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Chibo did you actually take the right pill this time, because if you're still unable to post I'd rather lynch you then keep you around in a lylo situation where if you post you end up dying.
I'm willing to guess that he did, and that's why that NPC guy exited and won. (As everyone took the correct pill by now)

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Really guys, is this how its going to be? After delaying the game for so long, you just aren't gonna play anymore? How 'bout we actually play this game gents?

That being said, I'm willing to bet that Cacti is one of the people that held up this game, so lets ride this wagon.

Vote: Cacti
Um, i did not kill anyone last night and sang the cereal song. Take your vote off me plz.

But for more reasoning on hando, he has been very unhelpful lately, been very inactive too.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Oh you did... someone oughta update the first post...

Unvote

Vote Count Please

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Hando > Today > Chibo

That's who we should be looking at today.

I think any and all of these I am completely fine with however.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Riddle me this KevinM, why are we looking at Hando when him and hilt were fighting the most frequently, and he was behind Hilt's lynch the whole time?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Riddle me this KevinM, why are we looking at Hando when him and hilt were fighting the most frequently, and he was behind Hilt's lynch the whole time?
Ahh you're right, the fact that he's been inactive lately, and he's been throwing out scumtells on the occasion should be completely absolved because he lynched a mafia person, in fact there is no such mechanic known as bussing... ever.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Ahh you're right, the fact that he's been inactive lately, and he's been throwing out scumtells on the occasion should be completely absolved because he lynched a mafia person, in fact there is no such mechanic known as bussing... ever.
Maybe not, but he wouldn't be the highest on my list of scum after lynching Hilt.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Also you do realize we're in a rather precarious situation having so many dead players and only two mafia members.

I feel like there is at LEAST 3-4 anti-town members still out there.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Who's your top scumlist, I'm honestly interested.
I'm still putting it together again. I hope Chaco puts together that End-of-day-4-votecount soon, I was hoping to do some vote analysis to tell me where to look, and then combine it with a reread.

Also... I think we've got a mislynch or two left. Yeah, there's probably another mafia member (or two), and the other SK-sibling. Still, 3 scum out of 11 isn't too bad.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Crap, I didn't mean to paste in that message. I did it in all my games and forgot about the restriction here.

Ok I took the red pill and finally got my role, though it was too late. I'm useless now.

Role claiming as Hobbs. I'm like an imaginary dead thing w/e

pretty much how it works is that i can't be killed (because I'm not real), and I'm not allowed to talk either (so I pretty much have only 5 times to talk per day from infractions). I was in a mason with Ryker (Calvin), and he could vote for me in the thread. but yea, now that ryker is dead, I'm useless. I can't vote, and can only post 5 times per day.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Crap, I didn't mean to paste in that message. I did it in all my games and forgot about the restriction here.

Ok I took the red pill and finally got my role, though it was too late. I'm useless now.

Role claiming as Hobbs. I'm like an imaginary dead thing w/e

pretty much how it works is that i can't be killed (because I'm not real), and I'm not allowed to talk either (so I pretty much have only 5 times to talk per day from infractions). I was in a mason with Ryker (Calvin), and he could vote for me in the thread. but yea, now that ryker is dead, I'm useless. I can't vote, and can only post 5 times per day.
Does this mean you can not be voted out, if so what purpose do you hold.

If you can be voted out do you not agree it is in our best interest to not keep you around until lylo/mylo?

Ronike

Smash Ace
What? How does that even make sense? If he can be voted out but not killed, he could be an extra number to keep mafia from endgaming, and if not then at the very least lynching him would give mafia an extra kill. No. Just no.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i do not count towards win condition numbers

i can not vote

watch it does nothing

vote ronike

im 100% useless with ryker gone

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
What? How does that even make sense? If he can be voted out but not killed, he could be an extra number to keep mafia from endgaming, and if not then at the very least lynching him would give mafia an extra kill. No. Just no.
5 alive it takes 3 to lynch with Chibo around whom can't vote, auto no lynch with mafia winning.

Yes. Just Yes.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I was under the assumption that if he doesn't count towards total numbers, he didn't count towards the majority needed for lynch. Kinda hard to tell though with our mod neglecting us again...

Still dont think lynching him would be a good idea though, just another guaranteed mislynch.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I was under the assumption that if he doesn't count towards total numbers, he didn't count towards the majority needed for lynch. Kinda hard to tell though with our mod neglecting us again...

Still dont think lynching him would be a good idea though, just another guaranteed mislynch.
Yeah, I agree with Ronike, I'm not really seeing KevinM's logic here. It gets rid of someone who doesn't count towards win conditions and gives mafia another NK... I don't see the point. It'd basically be a no-lynch here.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer

He has been in the votecounts numbers the entire time has he not?

Why would we not lynch him now? Do you want to wait until later when we're at a completely disadvantageous position?

Agreed with mod neglecting us, completely stupid, it's making me lose all interest in this game.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'm not neglecting, I'm here. Votecount shortly. I didnt see the need yet with not even a new page really.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Chaco, could we have a vote count please? I want to confirm whether Chibo is counted in game, as well as see the remaining players since you haven't updated the first post, and maybe it'd actually get some activity in here.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I think it's hilarious that I lynched Hilt, who was Professor Moriarty. That post I did was pretty epic.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Alright guys, as the title says: This game has been cancelled. But it is no one persons fault. But I will say this; On N1 you guys showed me you didn't respect the game. I had to hunt down night actions like ****ing crazy. Literally Rockin, Ronike, Cacti, and maybe someone else where the ONLY ones to send me an action. I had to hunt down the freaking Mafia kill, I mean seriously? I accepted a ton of late actions this game when I should've just done nothing but force replace/modkill. Nextly, Tom ****ing warned you in the D2 flavor. Then it continued on through this final Night even. There were some, not naming any names, who never even turned in an action. I mean, what the ****? If you sign up for a game at least show the respect needed for the game. I also will apologize and say that my modding was a bit terrible. The Nights take forever due to chain actions and whatnot, and waiting on a few responses on top of getting hardly any Night Actions. So it made my job a *****, and quite frankly I got sick of it and kinda pissed it off. I'm gonna say this and you should know how bad it is by this: Tom washed his hands of this game after working hard on it with me. You know why? No respect to this game was shown. While I'm ranting...150 char rule. Are you guys seriously that mad about it? It's not hard to do whatsoever! I'm really glad Ryker did it to be quite honest. He honestly wanted to use it to help keep this game talking but no, that didn't hiappen at all. I'm quite frankly disappointed in everyone because of that. Lastly, to end this off, thank you Ronike. You were encouraging, hahah.

I've learned from this game truly.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
This was my favorite game but then I died! I was really sad to have been killed out of this game! Sorry Chaco! I thought it was good!

Ronike

Smash Ace
Well, let that be a lesson to all: Chain actions? No, just no.

To all of you who sucked royally, really guys? You couldn't get your night actions in? Show some respect. I can kinda understand getting ****ed out of reads due to the long night, but I mean, common, for most of you, apparently this is your own fault. Get it together. Especially you Kevin. I realize you weren't on top for mafia night kill send, but you should have stepped up and sent it in when you realized no one else would.

Chaco, you had your own problems, but I've pretty much already talked about 'em all with you, thought upon looking at it, either Chaco's votes shouldn't have been counted in vote counts, or Tom should have. Im gonna post this in signups so people see it, but one of the most important things in modding, especially in weird games, is to be consistent with what you do. If there is flavor for actions once, there must always be flavor. If there is no flavor for actions, there must never be flavor. If you say you'll do votecounts whenever, you have to do vote counts whenever and do them in a consistent manner, unless you have a good reason which you state. Stuff like that can break the game.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Ronike should've made an activity rule /thread.

I didn't fully claim my role, I wasn't just hated and immune to non-lethal night actions, my hammer also had a power (read omni's role). Which is also why I wanted to lynch Hilt : (

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Oh well. I got recruited N1, so once I got rid of Mayling, I was going to claim tracker........ It would have been getting schooled 2.0

Top Bottom