• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LoDScrew | Officially Cancelled

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Perhaps I wasn't the first to bring it up, but the fact remains that I did push the lynch on Gheb for all of D3. (Check the votecount if you doubt me, I was the first one on.)
I never denied it, it's just that you haven't done chicken crap all of D4.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Honestly swords, it really cant help you, seeing as how just about anyone could be mafia in this sort of a game, plus, since your scum, you'd just be making it up anyways. But if you really think it'll help, then shoot.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Honestly swords, it really cant help you, seeing as how just about anyone could be mafia in this sort of a game, plus, since your scum, you'd just be making it up anyways. But if you really think it'll help, then shoot.
Fine, i am the Town Musician. Each night i can choose to play a song or kill someone.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Yeah... So thats bull. Can we lynch swords now? Seeing as how he's the SK, or at the least a lying scumbag?
Also, why are you so eager to end the day? Don't you want to end it with some discussion so town can get the most "bang for their buck"? You seem to be eager to lynch me before anyone has any second thoughts about it.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
On the being late @ Chaco, I was just not caught up with the game. Didn't really check it.

150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ
Wuts ur name swords?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
On the being late @ Chaco, I was just not caught up with the game. Didn't really check it.

150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ150CHARACTERZZZ
And why didn't you claim it earlier? What does playing a song do? sounds like converting = hinting at scum leader? like wtf it makes no sense but its the most logical assumption.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Hmm... never mind, I forgot we did have music a couple of nights... Name claim please. Also, night targets and actions as well. I dont want to end the day fast, I just would like to hit scum, and it seems a bit off that a musician would have a kill.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
And why didn't you claim it earlier? What does playing a song do? sounds like converting = hinting at scum leader? like wtf it makes no sense but its the most logical assumption.
It's if you do not want to Night kill, then you have to play a song. (e.g. if you look back at N1, you will see that cacti sang C is for Cookie (lol).

Wuts ur name swords?
el Mariachi from the Mariachi Trilogy

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Hmm... never mind, I forgot we did have music a couple of nights... Name claim please. Also, night targets and actions as well. I dont want to end the day fast, I just would like to hit scum, and it seems a bit off that a musician would have a kill.
I don't know which pill Cacti took, Chaco didn't tell me. I'm going to have to ask him. But last night i killed ryker, as he seemed scummy to me at that time.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Even if Swords claim stacks up I don't like his play thusfar and he also screwed us over by just randomly killing Ryker on a whim.

Coupled with the fact that you once again are going to ride your claim means I'm not going to let everyone sit on their *** and watch you ride it out into end game knowing that the set-up obviously isn't normal.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Even if Swords claim stacks up I don't like his play thusfar and he also screwed us over by just randomly killing Ryker on a whim.

Coupled with the fact that you once again are going to ride your claim means I'm not going to let everyone sit on their *** and watch you ride it out into end game knowing that the set-up obviously isn't normal.
Are you suggesting mafia has an extra night kill because of strange set-up or indy?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'm saying I wouldn't be surprised if there was another way to kill, and if he's Vig then I have no idea what he's thinking shooting randomly just based off of "I think he's scummy"

I don't know I'm just worried he's going to shoot again, and if he's anti-town for whatever weird set-up reason then we're screwed.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Are you suggesting mafia has an extra night kill because of strange set-up or indy?
I'm more worried about Swords being Swords and going gung ho with his shots, which would suck super hardcore.

150 cahrs150 cahrs150 cahrs150 cahrs150 cahrs150 cahrs150 cahrs150 cahrs150 cahrs150 cahrs150 cahrs150 cahrs150 cahrs150 cahrs

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Sigh... I just don't know what to think of this claim. Swords, does playing music actually do anything aside from give us day flavor? What I'm trying to figure out, is if Swords is telling the truth... where'd the SK-sibling shot go? (As I'm guessing due to Marshy being an SK-sibling, that there's another one with a shot they can use...) And if Swords is lying, why would Cacti have played music N1 instead of shooting someone? :confused:

@Jungle
Agreed, Swords is the guy that CC'd a dayvig, so it is a worry. (As a survivor! He CC'd a vigilante as a survivor!)

Handorin

Smash Hero
Who said playing music was townie exclusive? looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Who said playing music was townie exclusive? looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Are you implying there's another role based on playing music or that the song in the fluff isn't because of swords per se?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Xonar, don't be closed minded. This game isn't like any normal game, if you can't tell that allready. While maybe it isn't extra mafia kills, it could be something else (to hell if i know, i'm not going to play outguess the mod in this game).

150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Xonar, don't be closed minded. This game isn't like any normal game, if you can't tell that allready. While maybe it isn't extra mafia kills, it could be something else (to hell if i know, i'm not going to play outguess the mod in this game).

150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char150char
So you think Swords' claim doesn't really matter in chosing who to lynch? I agree with you though, btw.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Sigh... I just don't know what to think of this claim. Swords, does playing music actually do anything aside from give us day flavor? What I'm trying to figure out, is if Swords is telling the truth... where'd the SK-sibling shot go? (As I'm guessing due to Marshy being an SK-sibling, that there's another one with a shot they can use...) And if Swords is lying, why would Cacti have played music N1 instead of shooting someone? :confused:
Playing music does nothing except for flavor. The role pm said i had to either shoot someone or sing a song.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Who said playing music was townie exclusive?
Haha at least mods didn't put in ambiguous indie-yellow every night this time XD

This is very true. This game has had some very strange roles, so I wouldn't discount or give extra credence to any role in the game. Not sure Swords is the best lynch, but *could* be Marshy's sibling. Pretty much, as the name implies, this game is designed to screw with us, so we'll see. Hando's posting like... Hando. Whether that means scum or town no idea, but no metagaming help there. Can agree Hilt lynch wouldn't be the worst choice.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Haha at least mods didn't put in ambiguous indie-yellow every night this time XD

This is very true. This game has had some very strange roles, so I wouldn't discount or give extra credence to any role in the game. Not sure Swords is the best lynch, but *could* be Marshy's sibling. Pretty much, as the name implies, this game is designed to screw with us, so we'll see. Hando's posting like... Hando. Whether that means scum or town no idea, but no metagaming help there. Can agree Hilt lynch wouldn't be the worst choice.
Hey now. That was an accident. >_<
But it kinda worked out.

Hilt lynch? gogogo?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
hey guys, posting from my phone (on the way to a tournament). so i've had some time to catch up.

swords' claim doesn't sit well with me. it's too easy of a role/target claim to fake and his play this far could be really dangerous to town, with him killing ryker almost on a whim. but yeah, I definitely agree that him being marshy's sibling is likely. not only that but he seemed far too anxious to claim and seemed too reliant that it would clear his name, like he had been preparing it and wanted to make use of what he prepared. personally I still think it's likely he's mafia and ryker was the mafia's kill which is how it was a safe target claim.

it's too weird of a role and this is too messed up of a game for his claim to equal town.

I likely won't be able to get on at all for the next couple of days. I'll have the drive back on sunday to catch up again and post.

Ronike

Smash Ace
hey guys, posting from my phone (on the way to a tournament). so i've had some time to catch up.

swords' claim doesn't sit well with me. it's too easy of a role/target claim to fake and his play this far could be really dangerous to town, with him killing ryker almost on a whim. but yeah, I definitely agree that him being marshy's sibling is likely. not only that but he seemed far too anxious to claim and seemed too reliant that it would clear his name, like he had been preparing it and wanted to make use of what he prepared. personally I still think it's likely he's mafia and ryker was the mafia's kill which is how it was a safe target claim.

it's too weird of a role and this is too messed up of a game for his claim to equal town.

I likely won't be able to get on at all for the next couple of days. I'll have the drive back on sunday to catch up again and post.
Unvote Vote Hilt

His claim lines up, and it is easily verifiable. Starting to agree with Hando that you should go.

@Swords: I want you to play/sing the cookie monster song again tonight to verify your claim.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Unvote Vote Hilt

His claim lines up, and it is easily verifiable. Starting to agree with Hando that you should go.

@Swords: I want you to play/sing the cookie monster song again tonight to verify your claim.
Sure, if the other townies are in agreement. I'll back off of nick for now and unvote Vote: Hilt.

Chaco

Never Logs In
[With 14 Alive, it takes 7 To Lynch!]

Chibo (1): Bunglefever
Swords(2): KevinM, Today, Nicholas
Hilt (3): Handorin, Ronike, Swords

Not Voting (7): Chibo, -Hilt-, KevinM, Macman, mentosman8, Omis, Xonar,

Chaco

Never Logs In
Everyone else has been offered pills each night correct? What has happened when everyone else took them? Specifically, has there been anyone that tried both pills? I just don't know if I should chance taking the red pill and accidentally messing anything up. I mean this sucks since I can essentially only post 5 times per day, but it's still not hurting anything really I suppose...

Also Swords, what do you honestly expect to get by lynching me? Just because of this crazy 5 post per day posting restriction (I believe), you think that's grounds to lynch me? If you're not pleased with the activity and discussion then start some up yourself. ****, I'm saying more than you now despite my situation lol.

Vote: SwordsRbroken

**** you just got voted by someone whos not even alive!

@Mod: Can we please have a full infraction count?
I have only been offered the pills pregame. I chose Red.

Gheb/Ryker are kinda high on my town list.

Still feeling bad about Hilt.

Vote: Hilt

[Infraction Count]

ChiboSempai (2)
Hando (1)
Today (1)

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord

After thinking it over some more, I say we leave Swords alive, and here's why:

To verify his claim, all we need to do is leave him alive for a night, and see if he can produce the correct music come day 5. (Or, the correct kill if we decide to go that way.)

Also, make up your mind. First he's the SK, then he's mafia? Besides, I don't think that Ryker as a mafia kill makes much sense, as several people had voiced suspicion against him. For example:

Look, I really think Ryker's a good play. He's not going to be helpful at all, and he's just going to tunnel on both the fact that he couldn't be helpful no matter what and that I'm scum (which I'm not by the way). And seriously, we need a choice soon.
And, Swords-vig (or Swords-SK, I suppose) killing Ryker would fit with what he said in the thread:

Alright, Gheb or Ryker can go at this point. Preferably gheb though.
Meaning that after Gheb got lynched, Ryker was his #1 suspect.

Also, the weirdness of the role is a point in his favor, as that's the sort of stuff you might expect in this game.

@Everyone
Finally, if you look at the post count, you'll notice that Hilt has a very small number of posts, ahead of (out of players still alive) only Handorin, and Chibo.

Vote: Hilt

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
[With 14 Alive, it takes 7 To Lynch!]

Chibo (1): Bunglefever
Swords(2): KevinM, Today, Nicholas
Hilt (3): Handorin, Ronike, Swords

Not Voting (7): Chibo, -Hilt-, KevinM, Macman, mentosman8, Omis, Xonar,
Ok that clears that up

unvote

Hilt looking like a good lynch. I forgot Omisand Macman are in this game.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I would rather lynch Omis then Hilt but Hilt is a good fallback.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Unvote Vote Hilt

Alright, so i finally got Cacti's night actions. N0 he took the red pill. N1 he sang the cookie song, N2 he didn't sing or shoot.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Alright, so i finally got Cacti's night actions. N0 he took the red pill. N1 he sang the cookie song, N2 he didn't sing or shoot.
Wait wait

I thought you HAD to sing if you didn't shoot.

150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
It's if you do not want to Night kill, then you have to play a song. (e.g. if you look back at N1, you will see that cacti sang C is for Cookie (lol).

el Mariachi from the Mariachi Trilogy
This is where you said you have to.

150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Wait wait

I thought you HAD to sing if you didn't shoot.

150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char
I didn't have cacti's night actions at that time, so i assumed that you had to either sing or shoot. apparently i was wrong. Hmm.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I didn't have cacti's night actions at that time, so i assumed that you had to either sing or shoot. apparently i was wrong. Hmm.
Uhm. It should say in your PM if you absolutely have to shoot or sing a song, you shouldn't need night actions to tell you that.

150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char150 char

Handorin

Smash Hero
This sounds fishy.

100characterssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Top Bottom