• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LoDScrew | Officially Cancelled

Chaco

Never Logs In
I didn't see it and went back through twice. I think you were counting Mac's vote but he switched to Mentos.

Chaco

Never Logs In
[Vote Count 7/15 To Lynch]

Ryker (2): Ronike, Today
Rockin (1): Xonar
-Hilt- (1): Handorin
Gheb_01 (6): Nicholas1024, KevinM, SwordsRBroken, Gheb_01, Bunglefever, Mentosman, Ryker
Mentos (1): Macman

Not voting (4): ChiboSempai, -Hilt-, Rockin, Omis

Looooooord, you people are indecisive. Watching you flip and flop, back and forth. Sickening. But--yeah, yeah I'm getting to it. You all watch in horror as Gheb tightens the noose around his throat. Then Ryker steps up,"Dude, you're not dead..." As the the last word crossed his lips, we pulled the lever. Lever leaving Gheb hanging, and dangling. KevinM spun him for the hell of it.He swung so hard that his shades flew off and landed at one of the town members feet. Snickering, he crunched the glasses. Geez liven up people! I thought it was funny! But, apparently Gheb didn't since he made some choking noise. I can't be sure, but quite frankly. Who gives a ****. Gheb didn't seem to like that either, as he reached out trying to strange your oh-so-handsome-ghostly moderator. KEE-YAH! Gheb's eyes began to bleed, as he choked out his last breath.

"Oh and... follow the rules."

Yeah, so turns out Gheb is Agent Smith. He was on one of those "missions". Y'know destroy junk and such...

Gheb_01, Agent Smith (The Matrix) independent agent has been lynched.

It is now Night 3. Please send in all night actions, you have 48-hours.
Also, send in one insult about Rockin. The best will be in the Day opening Flavor.
That is all.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Attention: Players

You are responsible for sending in your Night Action. This is the second time I've had to babysit you guys. If you are incapable of sending in a Night Action, then why the hell are you playing mafia? I'll give you until 8pm EST. Not a second later. Understood? I hope to god you do.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Night 3 Results

Whew, bit of mod rage there. Won't happen again! Barring you do what you're supposed to and don't send me into an utter rage. :D Which won't be good for you, trust me! Show thy mod some respect and he won't have to kill thee.

So yeah anyways--It was a dark and stormy night, like none other. I crept from room to room, searching for it. I cannot tell you what it is, but when I find it I'll le--OH! There it is! It's a note, left by a player. Let's read it, shall we?

"I was on a top secret mission, so I had to stay in a dingy motel off the highway. It was raining and the satellite reception sucked, it was just darn miserable. Then I heard a couple rockin the bed next door. I drug my *** out of my room and went knockin on the door. And lo and behold, Rockin, my expartner , comes to the door in just a towel. I was quite confused to why there was so much noise. I glance around and I see a naked man dart into the bathroom. "And now I see why knockin is useless in stopping all this rockin. Rockin, you will never change." And I slammed the door shut. I whistled for a cab and when it came near, I noitced the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought, “Nah, forget it. Yo, holmes to Bel-Air!” I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie, “Yo holmes smell ya later!” Looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air."​

So yeah, anyways, during the night you heard a really annoying loud moaning. So naturally I decide to check it out, turns out....Rockin is dead. He died while he was watching "plot advancement". (Hurr EE) So yeah, anyways, let's say a few words for the chap.

"He's not even good enough to be Ronike's fake.'​

Rockin? You mean that idiotic troglodyte waste of life?

Seems no one cares that he's dead, eh? Guess not.

Rockin, White Mage (Final Fantasy) town healer has died whilst watching hentai. Maybe he got to excited? But I suspect foul play.

Day 4 now begins.

[With 14 Alive, it takes 7 To Lynch!]

Not Voting (15): Cacti, Chibo, Gheb_01, Handorin. -Hilt-, KevinM, Macman, mentosman8, Omis, Ronike, Ryker, Scumfever, Today, Xonar, Nicholas1024

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
In before someone brags about catching an independent like that clears them of somethinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

In before someone brags about catching an independent like that clears them of somethinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Hey guys I outed Gheb as an independent agent and that's why we didn't have a mislynch. I guess I'm cleared Townie now, so don't attack me, mkay?

On a serious note, let's not be as inactive as we were last day.

Just to be sure: ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys I outed Gheb as an independent agent and that's why we didn't have a mislynch. I guess I'm cleared Townie now, so don't attack me, mkay?

On a serious note, let's not be as inactive as we were last day.

Just to be sure: ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
WT*? How did you out gheb when you were inactive most of the time? Nick and Mayling spent most of their thoughts on it. Not you. You say, "i think gheb is scum!" and he flips indy. You now say you outed gheb as an indy? You're probably dumb, maybe scum at this point. May be interesting if there was a hated mafia goon.

Ronike

Smash Ace
WT*? How did you out gheb when you were inactive most of the time? Nick and Mayling spent most of their thoughts on it. Not you. You say, "i think gheb is scum!" and he flips indy. You now say you outed gheb as an indy? You're probably dumb, maybe scum at this point. May be interesting if there was a hated mafia goon.
Vote: Swords for skimming and not reading and just... wow...

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
dude did you even read the post above that

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
*facepalm

Swords, in case you can't tell, he's kidding. Made obvious by the "On a serious note" right afterwords and the fact that KevinM just posted "In before someone brags about catching an independent like that clears them of somethinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg."

+1 Fail points.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Haha I love these replies.

kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Vote Swords/Cacti. I already made out points on Cacti before you replaced him.

(Also, I won't be here this weekend. Sorry.. I'm going to VG Bootcamp and probably won't be home until late Sunday/Monday morning. )

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
That could possibly be a wasted day again. Just like how Tom can also be voted on.

I'm not sure about this one.

kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Would rather lynch swords cacti Vote Swords

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
So chibo's in this game... who wants to lynch him?

vote Chibo

I want to see if he shows up on the vote count

lalalalalalalallallalalalalallallalalalalallallalalalalallallalalalalallallalalalalallallalalalalallallalalalalallallalalalalallallalalalalallallalalalalallallalalalalallallalalalalallallalalalalallallalalalalallallalalalalallallalalalalallallalalalalallallalalalalallal

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
it says with 14 alive it takes 7 to lynch. Yet those not voting adds up to 15. Apparently Chibo isn't allowed to post. Right now i think we should lynch Ryker/Chibo.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
What I find odd is that a new rule hasn't been posted yet today...

Anyways, I'm up to see if voting Chibo does anything. Not sure about lynching him though.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, so, gonna read up/post shortly(explained why I was gone in newbie, major car issues eating up my time). Regardless, with Gheb dying and being revealed as Agent Smith, I may have something useful to say when I get read up:) Bear with me guysXD

Handorin

Smash Hero
[smashman'sgut]
I really think we should lynch that hilt guy. He looks kinda scummy. Rather, I just have a odd feeling but have nothing to back it up with.
[/smashman'sgut]

Anything I miss while I was gone for a tournament? >_>
Like, 5 posts?
Moar characters.

Vote: Hilt

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, so first and foremost, I promise to be more active today>_> In part, I feel it is a necessity which will be made apparent after I finish this post.

Secondly, I HATE indie flips. We gained absolutely nothing from Gheb's lynch, because it is highly likely both sides were on the lynch, and the case was based on legitimate scumtells. Makes it very hard to come up with much. Rockin was a very surprising kill and I'm going to have to look into it.

Finally, I am going to pretty much give us another flip right now to use, so we have more to gain info from and hopefully inject some more life into this game, by giving you guys a claim. I am Neo, and Agent Gheb's goal was to find me during the night. Figure that should be enough for you guys to count me as flipped, but I can also give more information if need be for you guys to look at me as clear.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Ok, so first and foremost, I promise to be more active today>_> In part, I feel it is a necessity which will be made apparent after I finish this post.

Secondly, I HATE indie flips. We gained absolutely nothing from Gheb's lynch, because it is highly likely both sides were on the lynch, and the case was based on legitimate scumtells. Makes it very hard to come up with much. Rockin was a very surprising kill and I'm going to have to look into it.

Finally, I am going to pretty much give us another flip right now to use, so we have more to gain info from and hopefully inject some more life into this game, by giving you guys a claim. I am Neo, and Agent Gheb's goal was to find me during the night. Figure that should be enough for you guys to count me as flipped, but I can also give more information if need be for you guys to look at me as clear.
If i'm not mistaken, neo is a gg from the Matrix i think. I don't care if you do a full claim or not.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Correct Swords, in the Matrix series Neo is the main character, who leads the humans fight against the machines/the Matrix/yada yada

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Why would we want to lynch chibo? Either he's not going to do anything while he's gone (since he's not able to talk) or he's going to be able to do something later. Either way, he's most likely town, as scum/indy being in his position is dumb. He's a player, not a mod. Lynching him benefits nobody but scum.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Unless of course, his thing as an indy is to not obviously be there. You know, the thing all indys have that allow them to survive? Like how agent smith got to make a new rule every day? Why is it so hard to believe that Chibo's thing was to post once before the game started to indeed let us know he was in the game at the begining because he had to, and then to disappear into the matrix until he could auto win? Why you so sure that couldn't be the case Hilt? He your scumbuddy or something?

Ronike

Smash Ace
Mentos, break a rule. I will consider believing you when you do so and don't get an infraction for doing so. You seem overly excited to clear yourself with this, especially since Neo oughta have a powerful role.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Lemme try something out here...

Where all of you guys offered a pill each night? And if so, which did you take?

Ronike

Smash Ace
no, only the first. But lemme guess, every night you've been offered a blue and red pill and you keep taking the red pill. You also have never seen the Matrix, so you don't know that taking the red pill means you stay in the matrix, whilst taking a blue pill makes you wake up from the matrix and hence enter this game. Take the blue pill tomorrow, or I will assume you are an indy literally doing his best to stay out of this game and thus stay out of the spot light.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
You're still able to post you just eat an infraction? Since infractions disappear at the end of the night, post once or twice to explain what's going on (and perhaps your opinion on things), but don't too much more so you don't get modkilled. Also, your last post was less than 150, so if you do get infracted for posting, you'll get infracted twice.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
no, only the first. But lemme guess, every night you've been offered a blue and red pill and you keep taking the red pill. You also have never seen the Matrix, so you don't know that taking the red pill means you stay in the matrix, whilst taking a blue pill makes you wake up from the matrix and hence enter this game. Take the blue pill tomorrow, or I will assume you are an indy literally doing his best to stay out of this game and thus stay out of the spot light.
Interesting thought.....Was everyone offered one of these pills during one Night period? Also, hilt has been mega-lurking up to this point. Doesn't post much of substance when he does post either.

unvote Vote: Hilt Still up to lynch ryker.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Interesting thought.....Was everyone offered one of these pills during one Night period? Also, hilt has been mega-lurking up to this point. Doesn't post much of substance when he does post either.

unvote Vote: Hilt Still up to lynch ryker.
Yeah I know. That's why I'm trying to post more now >_> trying to make up for earlier.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
You're still able to post you just eat an infraction? Since infractions disappear at the end of the night, post once or twice to explain what's going on (and perhaps your opinion on things), but don't too much more so you don't get modkilled. Also, your last post was less than 150, so if you do get infracted for posting, you'll get infracted twice.
I realized it was less than 150 after I hit submit x_x Nothing I could do about it.

I suppose I take an infraction every time I post, I haven't fully explored it yet. It's really confusing.

That is incorrect, I have taken the blue pill every single night so far. What has everyone else taken if they were offered a pill? Should I go for the red pill next night or stick with what I have atm and not risk anything? I mean things are fine now it's just that I can't really post much, if at all.

The first time I received an infraction I was so utterly confused. It said that I broke a rule in my role PM, but I can assure you that there is no posting restriction rule in my role pm. Couple that with not being on the alive list but on the not voting list sometimes (not all the time) is extremely confusing which is why I just never posted, thinking it would be better for the town. I dont want to go and get modkilled for no reason at all and hurt the town, and when I saw people considering targeting me, I don't want everyone to waste their day lynch and mislynch me.

Also tbqh I haven't kept up with this game too much because well, I can't post, so it's almost like what's the point? This game is so out of left field to me it's ridiculous. I also haven't been prodded once considering my post before this was my first post since confirming my role pm. I've tried to talk to the mods but they won't tell me a single thing. I have been browsing this game a tad, though I will certainly read more now that I'm involved in a discussion somewhat.

So yea, that's my situation now, a bit lengthy, but I can't afford to multi post it seems. I'm going to wait until a infraction count before I do anymore. If one isn't made soon, someone please request a infraction count in the thread for me.

So yea, I'm here, I'm just not alive... I think? wtf is going on.
Everyone's input - should I stick with the blue pill every night as I have and not chance anything or take the leap for the red pill. Even though this situation blows, it's safe as far as I can tell.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
I realized it was less than 150 after I hit submit x_x Nothing I could do about it.

I suppose I take an infraction every time I post, I haven't fully explored it yet. It's really confusing.

That is incorrect, I have taken the blue pill every single night so far. What has everyone else taken if they were offered a pill? Should I go for the red pill next night or stick with what I have atm and not risk anything? I mean things are fine now it's just that I can't really post much, if at all.

The first time I received an infraction I was so utterly confused. It said that I broke a rule in my role PM, but I can assure you that there is no posting restriction rule in my role pm. Couple that with not being on the alive list but on the not voting list sometimes (not all the time) is extremely confusing which is why I just never posted, thinking it would be better for the town. I dont want to go and get modkilled for no reason at all and hurt the town, and when I saw people considering targeting me, I don't want everyone to waste their day lynch and mislynch me.

Also tbqh I haven't kept up with this game too much because well, I can't post, so it's almost like what's the point? This game is so out of left field to me it's ridiculous. I also haven't been prodded once considering my post before this was my first post since confirming my role pm. I've tried to talk to the mods but they won't tell me a single thing. I have been browsing this game a tad, though I will certainly read more now that I'm involved in a discussion somewhat.

So yea, that's my situation now, a bit lengthy, but I can't afford to multi post it seems. I'm going to wait until a infraction count before I do anymore. If one isn't made soon, someone please request a infraction count in the thread for me.

Everyone's input - should I stick with the blue pill every night as I have and not chance anything or take the leap for the red pill. Even though this situation blows, it's safe as far as I can tell.
I think you should try the blue pill, see what crap is going on if possible.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer

@CHACO OR TOM: can we please get a vote count and an infraction count?

Ronike

Smash Ace
Swords, you must have some weird *** vision if you can continuously look in the same place and then suddenly figure something new out of it.

Chibo, that's odd, I'd try the red pill to see whats going on. I'd also like you to claim if you think you can, but not until the infractions get reset.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
He's been taking the blue pill since the game started.

@Chibo, I think you should try taking the red pill next night. Also, did anything happen or was said after you continued to take the blue pill each night?
Oops, i meant to say the red pill instead. Not the blue pill.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Chaco will put up a vote count in a bit, irl issues n stuff first.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Due to extraneous circumstances, I am going to reset this day. A modscene is forth coming though, so do NOT post until I have restarted the day.

I wanna keep the reasons i am resetting the day vague, but it was due to an error, and V/LA on my part.

Top Bottom