• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LoDScrew | Officially Cancelled

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll Vote: Gheb which I believe puts him at L-2. I think his lynch will end up garnering the most information, and I don't know I feel as confident in scumminess or information from Ryker. Either isn't a bad lynch however. We've got one more day so I think it's important to get things together now so we have room to work if our lynch choice is shot down.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
lol @ mentos' blatant opportunism. Get at that scumbag coasting, trying to get a townie lynched and then dissapear for years again!

ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

:059:

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Not so much Gheb. Decided that a long post wasn't all that necessary right now, the deadline is tomorrow with 2 people anywhere even close to a lynch, and out of you and Ryker I would be much more inclined to believe you are scum, and if you are town I would expect a lot more info from a lynch to you. But by all means, push me and waste the day:)

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
@Whoever Said This Wasn't My First Game -

I didn't say it was, but I got lynched Day 1 for defending another player I did know and being accused of circle jerking. All it did was make me thoroughly angry at certain players. *coughkevincough* Other than that, I'm playing in the Batma(n)fia game that just started.

@Whoever Said I Should Read Other Games -

I thought about it, but decided sifting through 100+ pages of a game I have no stake in didn't sound appealing.

Now, I'd like to see a vote spread. I'd also like to see Ronike lynched, but I'm not that lucky. Anyway, of the people in the game that are lurking atm, who is generally bad about lurking?
Still would like an answer to the bolded.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Not so much Gheb. Decided that a long post wasn't all that necessary right now, the deadline is tomorrow with 2 people anywhere even close to a lynch, and out of you and Ryker I would be much more inclined to believe you are scum, and if you are town I would expect a lot more info from a lynch to you. But by all means, push me and waste the day:)
Waste the day? You wasted three days already.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nope, your attempted, and Marshy's actual hammer wasted one, and Rockin's early hammer wasted the other. Unless you mean three real life days, in which case I guess you can say I did, but hey, s*it happens(including recovering from a night that probly should have led to a hospitalXD)

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
sigh gheb.
vote: mentos
You WANT to be modkilled?

In either way I won't be at the deadline. Sorry guys.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaa

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Nope, your attempted, and Marshy's actual hammer wasted one, and Rockin's early hammer wasted the other. Unless you mean three real life days, in which case I guess you can say I did, but hey, s*it happens(including recovering from a night that probly should have led to a hospitalXD)
I'm talking about your catastrophal failure to contribute anything all game.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Look, I really think Ryker's a good play. He's not going to be helpful at all, and he's just going to tunnel on both the fact that he couldn't be helpful no matter what and that I'm scum (which I'm not by the way). And seriously, we need a choice soon.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Look, I really think Ryker's a good play. He's not going to be helpful at all, and he's just going to tunnel on both the fact that he couldn't be helpful no matter what and that I'm scum (which I'm not by the way). And seriously, we need a choice soon.
Your not tunneling on me cross game then? OMGUS doesn't apply to you at all?

Look, I don't think you're the play, atm. Annoying, but not the right move. I know I'm not, and I'd like to find someone other than Gheb.

That being said, we have these startling developments since the game began. Add to this list if I missed anything (not worrying about dead people).

Gheb - Day 1 hammer shenanigans. The lynch proved profitable even if it didn't give us much info. We'd all be dead right now due to the 150 char rule. This is why I'm reluctant to lynch him.

Ryker - Has been accused of coasting and trying to come up with reasons as to why he can't contribute. I know he's town though, so I'm not voting him.

Xonar - Claimed Hated Miller. Claim rubs me the wrong way and there's no way of testing it other than putting him at L-1.

Omis - Still unsure why he was brought up. I've asked before, but I don't remember.

I've got nowhere to put my vote, but if deadline approaches, I will hammer Gheb rather than go No Lynch. I'd love new ideas to be brought to the table beforehand though.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I never claimed miller, lol.

get your facts straight son.
My mistake.

Watch the character limit though.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I know.

I claimed stinky, remember?
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................................

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful

@Mentos
I'll Vote: Gheb which I believe puts him at L-2. I think his lynch will end up garnering the most information, and I don't know I feel as confident in scumminess or information from Ryker. Either isn't a bad lynch however. We've got one more day so I think it's important to get things together now so we have room to work if our lynch choice is shot down.
Hrm.. I don't like this..
Not so much Gheb. Decided that a long post wasn't all that necessary right now, the deadline is tomorrow with 2 people anywhere even close to a lynch, and out of you and Ryker I would be much more inclined to believe you are scum, and if you are town I would expect a lot more info from a lynch to you. But by all means, push me and waste the day
It is kind of necessary. If you want people to know your reasoning and if you have one might as well post it?
Also, don't like that.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I'll support either lynch, (Ryker for the reasons Ronike lists above), but Gheb's my first choice.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Alright, Gheb or Ryker can go at this point. Preferably gheb though.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
@Chaco

Vote Count please

love you for ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
yeah really didn't like this :/ even if making a large post isn't necessary, it seems you're trying to jump on the wagon just to get by. Agreed that a gheb lynch will produce lots of information, though.

ryker lynch looks good, gheb's at least keeping things active and putting a lot of conversation forth in a game as complicated and attention killing as this, which is more than a most people can say (myself obv included). Ryker's idea that knowing the players is as important as he's making it out to be, feels like he's just grasping for an excuse for him not putting forth much, scumhunting wise, until recently.

Also, ryker, you've played with ronike in aib, right? Quite a bit, I'm assuming. Funny how you left that out.

All it did was make me thoroughly angry at certain players. *coughkevincough*
:laugh:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Also, ryker, you've played with ronike in aib, right? Quite a bit, I'm assuming. Funny how you left that out.
Wouldn't know his username if he plays. I remember a Ronek, but he was back before AiB had mafia, but that doesn't help.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Wouldn't know his username if he plays. I remember a Ronek, but he was back before AiB had mafia, but that doesn't help.
Nope, I think I have a profile on AiB, but I never actually posted with it, let alone spelled my name wrong. Ryker's new to me.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I've played with a little before with Hilt and Mayling. More with Mayling than Hilt. Other than that, I'm learning as I go in this game Batma(n)fia, and I'm still following Boondock Saints.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I might just decide to follow ronike.

Ronike, what do you think about mentos?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Okay, we have 12 and a half hours until deadline. When do we want to draw the line for a claim? Gheb is at L-2, I believe, and I'm following him in the vote count. If we need to reverse a wagon, how much time do you think we'd need?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
This is the last day, so let's really make use of it.

Ryker, you said you didn't want to read many pages of past games. How do you expect to 'know' everyone of how they play? If you was to not get lynched, you think you can be a bit more useful?

Gheb, any reason as to why you shouldn't be lynched?

Mentos, if you was to live the next day, can you be a bit more active next Day?

Ronike

Smash Ace
Not likin his recent actions too much, but also don't think he's an option at this point. Ryker's or Gheb's flip will help.

We need to start changin soon... Gheb, if you're gonna claim, I suggest you do it ASAP.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Mentos is trying to shift attention away from you, so at least that, plus unless you can show me that you are going to be more useful somehow, losing you really only removes someone I'd be unsure about in endgame that really provides no benefit up until that point.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Mentos is trying to shift attention away from you, so at least that, plus unless you can show me that you are going to be more useful somehow, losing you really only removes someone I'd be unsure about in endgame that really provides no benefit up until that point.
I think Gheb has more connections with people at this point but I won't really push either one I'm interested in seeing the defense more so then the cases continuing to be regurgitated by scummy players hopping late onto the wagon after coasting all day.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Nah, I'm too bored with the game to care. Inactivity makes it extremely unfun and I have a role I don't like. I'm not town anyways so you might as well lynch me. Sorry Chaco if you think I'm disrespectful but I'm not involved in the scumhunting part whatsoever due to my role but that's why I play mafia. I can't force myself to care anymore.

Unvote Vote Gheb

I'm indy.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'm still serious about my scum-/towntells though and I'd advice you to get rid of Mentos, Hando, Cacti, Hilt, Today and Macman asap. Otherwise town has no chance to win.

Vig get your guns ready if you're out there. I think scum's on my wagon.

Nick / Mentos =/= town

Ronike

Smash Ace
So who wants the hammer? XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
apparently he's claimed not town?

yeah okay he can die in my book

unvote vote: gheb

yayayayyayayayyaayyaayyyayayayayayayayayyayyayayayayayyayyayayayaayyyyayyaaayyayayayayyayayayayayayayyayayayayayayayayaayayayyayayayayayyayyyaayayayay

Chaco

Never Logs In
[Vote Count 7/15 To Lynch]

Ryker (2): Ronike, Today
Rockin (1): Xonar
-Hilt- (1): Handorin
Gheb_01 (6): Nicholas1024, KevinM, SwordsRBroken, Gheb_01, Bunglefever, Mentosman,
Mentos (1): Macman

Not voting (5): ChiboSempai, Ryker, -Hilt-, Rockin, Omis

If I missed a vote, tell me.

Top Bottom