• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LoDScrew | Officially Cancelled

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Woah, I didn't even realize Macman's in the game wtf

tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

:059:
oh**** 2 infractions D:

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
catching up
hwvcdbjvbnmxdhyefvwcbdwcbdekqlbckdqbckdlqbcdqklbchdkqbcdnklbcn; dwqhc wq;chkwqkcbkqwbckjwd q;cdw;hqc jkldwq;c dwq;'hc dw;qch dwqi'ch dwq'cwdnqc wd'qncw'd nqcjwdq cjdnwcljkwndqc;dwqjc'wq;djcdwjq;hcowqijpfiq9pfuiowrhf;hg;kl

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Still can't believe that people vote / fos me for voting Tom. I wanted to see if something happens if I vote him so I voted him and suddenly people jump the gun and say I tried to lynch him / waste a day for scum to get a free Nightkill? Biggest BS I EVER had to read. Rockin, Riddle, Steel and Omis you guys SERIOUSLY need to stop pseudo-scumhunting.

How many people have accused me of hammering Chaco? You guys like to make a big deal out of that but it's OK if Marshy does it, eh? Talking about selective scumhunting. Are you guys scared to go after the stronger player?

Has Hilt even posted in this thread at all? If not then I request prod for him. Dude needs to start playing.

Vote Mentosman

No idea if you addressed this yet, But you realize how terrible this post is? What people were [atleast what I am] suspecting you for was FOSing Marshy because he hammered, when it was also clearly in your intention to hammer as well. Why the FOS on marshy? That makes absolutely no sense at all. Also the appeal to emotion about people not making a big deal over whether Marshy does it is noted as well.

vote: gheb

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Gheb, Hando, Hilt, and Mentosman can all die.
and edited for chhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccttttttttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssssssssssssss

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
No idea if you addressed this yet, But you realize how terrible this post is? What people were [atleast what I am] suspecting you for was FOSing Marshy because he hammered, when it was also clearly in your intention to hammer as well. Why the FOS on marshy? That makes absolutely no sense at all. Also the appeal to emotion about people not making a big deal over whether Marshy does it is noted as well.

vote: gheb
This game is going nowhere, and I think seeing Gheb's flip might help us along.

Vote: Gheb

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Heeeyyyyyyyyyy guuuuyyyyysssss, iiiiiii haaavvveeeee tooooo caaaaatttccchhhh uuuuppppp onnnnnnnn thiissssss gaaaammmmeeeeeeeee, give me until tomorrow night until to post. (150 char rule is extremely annoying ATM)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Heeeyyyyyyyyyy guuuuyyyyysssss, iiiiiii haaavvveeeee tooooo caaaaatttccchhhh uuuuppppp onnnnnnnn thiissssss gaaaammmmeeeeeeeee, give me until tomorrow night until to post. (150 char rule is extremely annoying ATM)
Looking at a gheb lynch have to do more rereading though, posting moreso to say I'm back.

Sup sup

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
1.) I dont think I was defending Gheb.
I was referring more to your ways of brushing off topics and questions.
3.) It was not obvious to me in the least. His "warning" post did not seem like a warning to me (and not to others either). I was pissed because of what happened so I didnt assume he wanted to hammer. I thought that anyone would give him a chance to claim.
I wasn't talking about his warning, I was talking about his hammer. I suppose that makes sense though. It was a little rash, yes.

I was originally leaning towards frustrated town for gheb, though I don't like how he made a post about omis and then completely dropped it. It just kind of seemed like him using it as a way to make himself look like he's scum hunting, just to get by, and to cut off ties with Omis. If they are scum buddies, him doing this would make sense, as it would be a way for him to get Omis to stop defending him without wasting their form of communication, since they can only talk once a day (according to the new rule). Since the deadline's two days away I'll decide tomorrow on if my vote will go on him. I'm a little bit iffy but I would rather there not be a no lynch, personally, and am feeling more scum vibes from Gheb than others atm.

Xonar, what was your reasoning for Rockin again? Was it basically the hammer? You haven't really pushed it.

@Mod, the last vote count says that it will take eight to lynch, though there are sixteen people left. Is this correct?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
My reason was pretty much the hammer and disappearing when we stopped talking about him.

Don't think it's enough to push a lynch, but it's something I keep in the back of my mind.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Nick be less obvscum please
Macman don't be VI please

rogrkmögkdfjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Nick be less obvscum please
Macman don't be VI please

rogrkmögkdfjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
I was going to vote you too, insult me as well :(

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Vig take care of KevMo

lolololololololololololololololololololololololollololololloololololololoolololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololoololololololololoololololoolloololololollololololo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Vig take care of KevMo

lolololololololololololololololololololololololollololololloololololololoolololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololoololololololololoololololoolloololololollololololo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks, just making sure I wasn't left out.

Vote Gheb

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Unvote Vote Bunglefever

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Gheb looking scummiest right now IMO. He's basically finding nick suspicious for finding him suspicious which reeks of OMGUS. His defense of the hammah was bull.

Lynch pool goes as: Gheb, and any lurkers.

I'm sick of having scum lurk half the time.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Gheb looking scummiest right now IMO. He's basically finding nick suspicious for finding him suspicious which reeks of OMGUS. His defense of the hammah was bull.

Lynch pool goes as: Gheb, and any lurkers.

I'm sick of having scum lurk half the time.
Vote: Gheb

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I'll be V/LA starting wednesday afternoon till friday noon (my timezones) so I wont be around for the deadline me thinks.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ronike

Smash Ace
Really guys, ghebs not the play, hes just frustrated town like the rest of us. ryker on the other hand...

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I agree with Ronike. I rather lynch Ryker then Gheb, mainly cause the type of attention Gheb's been pulling recently. I feel he wouldn't like attracting to such attention so quickly. Even if he was a frustrated town though, he should learn to keep his cool.

Ryker, did it ever occured to you to research on past games? I mean, you had two Days worth of time to do it.

I feel we shouldn't worry about the lurkers/inactives atm, mainly cause they'll just be modkilled by Chaco. However, it is dissipointing to see that. I know Today has a legit reason, as does Hando (to some degree). Not sure about everyone else.

KevinM, is your reason on voting Gheb is because he said '**** you' to you?

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful

@Ryker
I've voiced every thing I've thought of, most of the time I end up with a dead end or a pissy Ronike.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......
But I haven't seen you say anything about your thoughts. The only thing you were able to come up with was reminding people about the rules.
And then come up with excuses
Look, I know exactly why I'm having so much trouble acting in this game. Nothing is clear cut. I don't know you people, so I can't pick out what's off. However, pinning me for bringing up the rules is bull****. I'm always active, but with no knowledge of my opponents, I don't often have anything to say. When someone screws up and I notice it, then I do what I can.
Like I said earlier. This is my first Smashboards game and I don't know anyone or how they usually are, but I am still trying.

Ryker, did it ever occured to you to research on past games? I mean, you had two Days worth of time to do it.
This too. Again, it's all about trying.
Unvote. Vote Ryker.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
If anyone, Id say that Ryker is the most frusterated. He seems pretty defeated at not knowing any of us and doesnt seem like he has any idea of what do.
The fact that he doesn't know any of us here is 1) actually false (this is his second game, maybe third?) 2) not really relevant. In order to discover player specific scum tells, he should first attempt to pick up on universal scum tells anyway, his reads on said tells can bring forth new light to him on the other players.

Frustration because he doesn't know the players even though he's playing in other games and has played else where (AiB iirc) isn't a legit excuse in my book.

vote: Ryker

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I could say the same thing to you, mr lynched day1.

Everyone voting Ryker: Do you guys think Ryker will give us more information then lynching someone else?
Information comes in second to who i think is scum. I think we can learn a bit about people whoo are really adamant about his lynch (Ronike comes to mind) or who vote him if Ryker flips town. It sounds like Ryker is using a modified noob card in order to coast thru this game, which im not ok with

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
That is an incredibly poorly explained post. Basically what I'm tryign to say is this: I am going to try to lynch someone who I think is scum rather then maybe wait and lynch someone who we might gain more information from dependent on the flip. I also think, in this case, we can start making connections if Ryker is lynched today anyway.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
I could say the same thing to you, mr lynched day1.

Everyone voting Ryker: Do you guys think Ryker will give us more information then lynching someone else?
^ This. Gheb wagon gives us more information than Ryker wagon. I myself don't think Nick vs Gheb was TvT. Omis seems to be trying to cover his tracks by saying that he's fine with lynching gheb now, whereas he didn't used to agree with it.

@ronike Why Ryker? Explain.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Xonar, Scumfever, Swords, KevMo, Rockin = Town / not scum; Ronike probably too

Unvote Vote Mentosman

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Even on Day1 when lynching scum is really improbable? I do agree we get information, and I wouldn't mind supporting the lynch.
Imagine that Ryker claims an unCC'd Town role before getting lynched, who would you lynch? What do you think about lynching Gheb? What do you think about people who coast without even having a card? (in regards to your 'modified noob card' statement)

I'm careful with my vote at the moment as I won't be able to change it later. I might even just not vote at all.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Above post was @fever, stupid ninjas.

characters: Even on Day1 when lynching scum is really improbable? I do agree we get information, and I wouldn't mind supporting the lynch.
Imagine that Ryker claims an unCC'd Town role before getting lynched, who would you lynch? What do you think about lynching Gheb? What do you think about people who coast without even having a card? (in regards to your 'modified noob card' statement)

I'm careful with my vote at the moment as I won't be able to change it later. I might even just not vote at all.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
What question have I been ignoring? I have tried to anwser the whole hammer BS at least three times. Sorry I'm getting tired of it. I don't see how I can convince you that I didn't do it but most of all I don't see why justify such a worthless mislynch. I've tried my best to explain it. At this point it's just "no, i didn't!" vs "no, u did!". Not much useful stuff to argue here?

We will lose this game if we keep Mentos, Cacti, Handorin, Macman and Hilt around for too long just saying.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I buy frustrated Gheb alot more than I buy frustrated Ryker, so I'm not realyl sure what to do with that at the moment.

Xonar, the question right back at you. What if Gheb claims an unCC'd town role? What if we out two power roles in pushing them both close to lycnhes? My rule of thumb is to not worry about that when finding someone scummy until it actually happens, and then figure out if i believe it (in this game though :urg: dunno whats real and whats not)

I don't see why the fact that if it were D1 matters. I'm still going to push for who I think is scum, either way, with any lynch really, I believe there is information to be found. I feel that when a lynch occurs connections are made whether they are intentional or not, and it all depends on what town does with them.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
^ This. Gheb wagon gives us more information than Ryker wagon. I myself don't think Nick vs Gheb was TvT. Omis seems to be trying to cover his tracks by saying that he's fine with lynching gheb now, whereas he didn't used to agree with it.

@ronike Why Ryker? Explain.
Even though Gheb lynch will give us information, the fact of scummy behavior from another shouldn't be ignored so easily/swiftly/not top priority. Information is just that: information. I rather lynched someone being scummy then someone who may have information. Never know, the lynch from a scummy player could hold just as much or more information.

Even on Day1 when lynching scum is really improbable? I do agree we get information, and I wouldn't mind supporting the lynch.

You should ask that question when you're wanting to lynch gheb. Would you still do it?

Even if the claim may be either convincing or CC, it shouldn't excuse them much from their past behavior. If they can't back up a reason, chances are they'll still be lynched. unCCed town roles /=/ free no-lynch card.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Gheb, you can't tell me with a straight face that you don't think your actions following Chaco's lynch was bewilderingly scummy. Like so much blatantly so. And the fact that you aren't acknowledging that they are is bugging me even more.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I can see the point you guys are trying to make. I'm not really sure enough to vote yet. Normally I wouldn't hesitate so much, but iunno, something about this just rubs me wrong.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Macman don't forget character count rule.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
@Whoever Said This Wasn't My First Game -

I didn't say it was, but I got lynched Day 1 for defending another player I did know and being accused of circle jerking. All it did was make me thoroughly angry at certain players. *coughkevincough* Other than that, I'm playing in the Batma(n)fia game that just started.

@Whoever Said I Should Read Other Games -

I thought about it, but decided sifting through 100+ pages of a game I have no stake in didn't sound appealing.

Now, I'd like to see a vote spread. I'd also like to see Ronike lynched, but I'm not that lucky. Anyway, of the people in the game that are lurking atm, who is generally bad about lurking?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
@Whoever Said This Wasn't My First Game -

I didn't say it was, but I got lynched Day 1 for defending another player I did know and being accused of circle jerking. All it did was make me thoroughly angry at certain players. *coughkevincough* Other than that, I'm playing in the Batma(n)fia game that just started.

@Whoever Said I Should Read Other Games -

I thought about it, but decided sifting through 100+ pages of a game I have no stake in didn't sound appealing.

Now, I'd like to see a vote spread. I'd also like to see Ronike lynched, but I'm not that lucky. Anyway, of the people in the game that are lurking atm, who is generally bad about lurking?
FYI, I'm sick (Strep throat), so I'm spending a lot of my time sleeping than on the computer atm. Not sure when I'll be better, so head's up.

Top Bottom