• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LoDScrew | Officially Cancelled

Ronike

Smash Ace
Gheb deserves another point in that he has once again posted an 'o' in his vote. Interesting of note is how 0 places prominently in computer language, which seems to be our enemy in this fight. I feel Gheb is a decent choice for a lynch today, if not only for this reason, then also because in endgame his incessant need to joke around annoyingly won't be of much help.

Vote: Gheb

Ronike

Smash Ace
*Shrugs* Its not my fault if you are too incompetent to realize whether I am indeed joking or not.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
guys. i get a vig shot if we lynch someone within 24 hrs of the start of the first day. sooo lezz gooo!

vote:chibo

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Oh gosh, hi everyone. :3

Vote: Today

Just a weird username that will probably confuse us later in the game. :p

Ronike

Smash Ace
Interesting. So the rules are actually important, huh? Well, anyone want to help me decipher the remaining rules and/or what the general gist are? I realize it is unlikely that any of you will be able to do this, but it can't hurt.

It is also implied in the previous rule that we can kill Chaco. I suggest we do this, post-haste.

Unvote Vote: Chaco

Ideas to come:

Ronike

Smash Ace
14. xxx xxx xxx xxxxxxx xx xxx xxx xxxx "xxxxxxxxxx."

You may not xxxxxxx or say the word "xxxxxxxxxx."

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
actually we shud try it
srsly

unvote, vote: chaco
Interesting. So the rules are actually important, huh? Well, anyone want to help me decipher the remaining rules and/or what the general gist are? I realize it is unlikely that any of you will be able to do this, but it can't hurt.

It is also implied in the previous rule that we can kill Chaco. I suggest we do this, post-haste.

Ideas to come:
Rules:
  1. I am the Architect, and this is the Matrix. If you break 6 rules, you will be mod-killed, even if you kill me first.
  2. Dead men tell no tales. Once you have died in the game, you are no longer allowed to make any more posts in the thread for any reason whatsoever unless you have replaced back into the game.

Handorin

Smash Hero
It's beyond me how you can decrypt something that only has one...ummm... whatever you would call "x"

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
ronike i hope yur town and i hope there are more codes so we can crack them shits like smashing an egg on a toilet

Ronike

Smash Ace
Interesting. More votes please. Tom, in your unerring read through of this game, did you perhaps miss Ryker voting you?

I'm surprised that once I actually have gone so far as to decide that voting for the mod is pointless (vs. my old trick of anarchy voting the mod for all you n00bies that don't know) it actually has a point...

Ronike

Smash Ace
no more votes on chaco. I have more hypothesizes to test and would rather have the thoughtless masses pile on votes after I've managed to test said hypothesizes.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
@Ronike: I did notice that vote.

actually we shud try it
srsly

unvote, vote: chaco

Ideas to come:
Actually...

Unvote
Vote:Chaco
Unvote, Vote: Chaco.

Rules:
  1. I am the Architect, and this is the Matrix. If you break 6 rules, you will be mod-killed, even if you kill me first.
  2. Dead men tell no tales. Once you have died in the game, you are no longer allowed to make any more posts in the thread for any reason whatsoever unless you have replaced back into the game.
  3. Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, you are not to communicate with anyone about this game outside of this game thread. If your role PM does allow you this power, you are only communicate in your specific quicktopic.
  4. Editing your posts is not allowed.

Top Bottom