• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LoDScrew | Officially Cancelled

Chaco

Never Logs In
Vote Count [10/19 to lynch]
Chaco (10) Macman, Ronike, Handorin, Scumfever, frozenflame751, Xsyven, KevinM, mentosman8, Xonar, Marshy
mentosman8 (1) Gheb_01
Tom (1) Ryker
Xsyven (1) §teel

Not voting (7) Cacti, ChiboSempai, -Hilt-, Omis, Riddle, Rockin, Today

Even before the day started, the group was already on a path of enlightenment. The majority of them had their eyes wide open; they were no longer blind to the artificial reality that they had been experiencing. Had their entire lives been lies? Only time would tell. Though perhaps accidentally, they immediately fought back against the system. Each time a new member joined their ranks in revolt, they were rewarded! They were on to something! They were not alone! Together, they found the strength to reach a majority vote, and even before eliminating one of their own, found enlightenment.

Chaco, The Architect (The Matrix) restrictive game moderator has been lynched!

All of the rules have been revealed in the first post!

Day 1 ends.
Night 1 begins.

Night actions are due Friday, January 15th, Noon EST.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Mod Note: Day 2 Delay

There will be a slight delay on the updating of this game, due to many factors. As well as a few dGamers are attending Pound, so I will put up Day 2 soon. Thanks for your patience!

Chaco

Never Logs In
A confusing day led to an extremely long night. Would every night be this long, they thought? No, they were assured, because the co-mod would mod-kill them all if they took this long to submit their night actions again. He was not here to **** around – I’m serious, this isn’t just flavor. If you miss your night action again due to forgetfulness or apathy, I will change your win condition to “you win if you are not eliminated ” and then I will eliminate you. I mean, we all have personal problems that bring us away from the game, and I am often an example of that. But this game was designed to be played, and it is offensive to me and Chaco when you “oh **** lololol” forget about your action. Those of you who submitted your actions on time, you know who you are, and I seriously thank you for doing your job and respecting our game and us. To the rest of you, meh. Woah, Tom, relax, give me back the microphone; go sit down, your bro Chaco has this. Everyone, we love you, and we appreciate your participation. Ok, back to the game.

The town gathered to find a beloved ally dead in the dirt. He had traps prepared all around him, apparently prepared for upcoming nights, and now he would never use them.

Frozenflame751, Kevin McCallister (Home Alone) paranoid trap-maker has been killed during the night.

“Now what starts with the letter C?
Cookie starts with C.
Let's think of other things
that start with C...
Oh, who cares about the other things?

C is for cookie, that's good enough for me.
Oh cookie, cookie, cookie starts with C.”

Wait, what?

Night 1 ends.
Day 2 begins.
A deadline has been set for Friday, February 5th at 11:59:59pm.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
im a hero

how did only 1 person die? thats awful. bitterly disappointed

vote riddle

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Wanted to say this during night phase but I was unable to.

Look at the OP, the rules are no longer "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
how come i didn't get any points when i broke that rule before?

lallalalalalalalaa lallalalalalalalaa lallalalalalalalaa lallalalalalalalaa lallalalalalalalaa lallalalalalalalaa lallalalalalalalaa lallalalalalalalaa lallalalalalalalaa lallalalalalalalaa lallalalalalalalaa lallalalalalalalaa lallalalalalalalaa lallalalalalalalaa lallalalalalalalaa lallalalalalalalaa lallalalalalalalaa lallalalalalalalaa lallalalalalalalaa lallalalalalalalaa lallalalalalalalaa lallalalalalalalaa

Handorin

Smash Hero

lallalalalalalalaa lallalalalalalalaa lallalalalalalalaa lallalalalalalalaa lallalalalalalalaa lallalalalalalalaa lallalalalalalalaa lallalalalalalalaa lallalalalalalalaa lallalalalalalalaa lallalalalalalalaa lallalalalalalalaa lallalalalalalalaa lallalalalalalalaa lallalalalalalalaa lallalalalalalalaa lallalalalalalalaa lallalalalalalalaa lallalalalalalalaa lallalalalalalalaa lallalalalalalalaa lallalalalalalalaa
lol posting restrictions

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
That rule was not there last night.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ronike

Smash Ace
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Man… Everyone make sure to read the rules. Anyways, that wait was ridculous….

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssss is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo ****inggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ridonculoussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Handorin

Smash Hero
thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssss is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo ****inggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ridonculoussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Good thing he didn't say they had to be your characters. lol quoting.

Omis

my friends were skinny

Hando has got it down.
So ya D1 went by fast. Regretting that I wasnt there.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ronike

Smash Ace
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
why is everyone being so ridculous and voting Riddle? Ryker is obviously the play as he didn't post 150 chars and yet somehow didnt get any points.

Vote: Ryker

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Hey, stop being so ****ing lazy, ***s. >:

Apparantly, the mod(s) wants to make sure we post some form of content, so let's try and do that. I'm asking myself the same question as to why there's sudden votes on Riddle. Then again, it could be a bandwagon to get him to post. I don't think I saw him say anything other then 'confirm' when the game started.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Riddle hasn't said anything since the game started. Then again, Day 1 ended very very quickly. And wtf at this rule to post 150 characters? I don't think I've ever done that. Ever.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I thought we lynched the restrictive modXD Anyway, I don't know how to feel about yesterday, kind of a boon and a curse at the same time, on one hand we have another D1, on the other hand all the rules are now clearly stated so people won't get infracted for the unusual ones. Not entirely sure what's up with the Riddle wagon though. Oh, btw, I found a loophole, I'll just say ricockulous :p

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Don't think we shud have lynched the mod to be honest.
kinda gave us no info at all d1 which is pretty whack plus a nl.

and the mod lynch didn't count towards my vig shot =[

and ronike how did yu not gets in trouble =[

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol @ RonikeXD

And Mac, while I do agree in a sense, at the same time, we wouldn't have known the extra rules and could have easily had modkills flying left and right for infractions we didn't know the reason for to figure out. I think as a whole it's going to make the remainder of the game a lot easier for us, and with only 1 death last night it didn't cost us too much to get. However, as I said in my first post of the day, it's essentially D1 after a night start now, which sucks.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Hey, stop being so ****ing lazy, ***s. >:

Apparantly, the mod(s) wants to make sure we post some form of content, so let's try and do that. I'm asking myself the same question as to why there's sudden votes on Riddle. Then again, it could be a bandwagon to get him to post. I don't think I saw him say anything other then 'confirm' when the game started.
Yeah, agreed. I think it's there so mods can know we are posting something useful. Although, I do think 150 is a little too much. XD;;

@Macman, Yeah, day 1 did ended pretty quickly. >__< And we didn't get too many leads, sadly. But yeah! The rules are good, though! But some of them are a little silly..

Ronike

Smash Ace

and the mod lynch didn't count towards my vig shot =[

and ronike how did yu not gets in trouble =[
Its obviously because Im awesome. Or because the mods haven't been on. One or the other.

Hey Gheb, early game in RVS you were trying to get mentos lynched. Any particular reason there?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
This-- the hammer happened way too fast. We didn't even have enough time to say "So should we hammer now, or use the rest of the time we have."

Gheb was the one who hammered, right? Gheb, why were you in such a rush to hammer?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
  1. I am the Architect, and this is the Matrix. If you break 6 rules, you will be mod-killed, even if you kill me first.
  2. Dead men tell no tales. Once you have died in the game, you are no longer allowed to make any more posts in the thread for any reason whatsoever unless you have replaced back into the game.
  3. Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, you are not to communicate with anyone about this game outside of this game thread. If your role PM does allow you this power, you are only communicate in your specific quicktopic.
  4. Editing your posts is not allowed.
  5. Each Day, you may vote for a player to be lynched using a bold vote command. For example, vote: Chaco.
  6. To unvote, use the command unvote. You do not have to unvote before you vote a new player. For example, unvote vote: Tom.
  7. No lynch is a viable lynch choice and a majority will end the Day without a lynch. For example, vote: No Lynch.
  8. The Day will end when a majority lynch is decided or a pre-set deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached without a majority lynch decided, there will be no lynch.
  9. After the majority lynch has been decided but before the lynch scene is posted, there will be a Twilight phase. Everyone can post in this phase, including the lynch majority target. After the lynch scene is posted, the game will move to Night.
  10. There is no posting in this thread during the Night phase.
  11. Personally attacking another player is not allowed and may result in your being mod-killed.
  12. You are not allowed to quote your role PM or quote a fake role PM. You must paraphrase all information you wish to claim. You are not allowed to post or refer to any images or quotes in your role PM.
  13. You are required to post every 72 hours. If you fail to do so, you will be prodded. 3 prods will result in your replacement.
  14. You are not allowed to say the word "ridiculous."
  15. You are not allowed to post more than twice in a row.
  16. You are not allowed to post in lime.
  17. Each player must use at least one hundred and fifty characters in each post.

Someone please post this every page so none of us forget to look at it.

Don't want unintentional modkills just because you didn't look at the front page.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
  1. I am the Architect, and this is the Matrix. If you break 6 rules, you will be mod-killed, even if you kill me first.
  2. Dead men tell no tales. Once you have died in the game, you are no longer allowed to make any more posts in the thread for any reason whatsoever unless you have replaced back into the game.
  3. Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, you are not to communicate with anyone about this game outside of this game thread. If your role PM does allow you this power, you are only communicate in your specific quicktopic.
  5. Each Day, you may vote for a player to be lynched using a bold vote command. For example, vote: Chaco.
  6. To unvote, use the command unvote. You do not have to unvote before you vote a new player. For example, unvote vote: Tom.
  7. No lynch is a viable lynch choice and a majority will end the Day without a lynch. For example, vote: No Lynch.
  8. The Day will end when a majority lynch is decided or a pre-set deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached without a majority lynch decided, there will be no lynch.
  9. After the majority lynch has been decided but before the lynch scene is posted, there will be a Twilight phase. Everyone can post in this phase, including the lynch majority target. After the lynch scene is posted, the game will move to Night.
  11. Personally attacking another player is not allowed and may result in your being mod-killed.
  12. You are not allowed to quote your role PM or quote a fake role PM. You must paraphrase all information you wish to claim. You are not allowed to post or refer to any images or quotes in your role PM.
  13. You are required to post every 72 hours. If you fail to do so, you will be prodded. 3 prods will result in your replacement.
  16. You are not allowed to post in lime.
  17. Each player must use at least one hundred and fifty characters in each post.

Someone please post this every page so none of us forget to look at it.

Don't want unintentional modkills just because you didn't look at the front page.
This is an extremely good idea, imo. I went to check and see if the rules were still revealed when Chaco was lynched and they were all there, but the color rule was the last one on the list. I swear.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Hey Gheb, early game in RVS you were trying to get mentos lynched. Any particular reason there?
No particular reason for that. It was more RVS sillyness than anything.

Gheb was the one who hammered, right? Gheb, why were you in such a rush to hammer?
I DID NOT FUCKING HAMMER! LOOK AT THE FUCKING END OF D1 VOTECOUNT. MARSHY WAS THE LAST PLAYER TO VOTE CHACO. MY VOTE WAS STILL ON MENTOSMAN.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Alright so we have to use at least 150 characters each posts? That's pretty ridic...- I mean that's pretty weird. I don't see the purpose of this.

Vote: Tom

Let's see how this one works? Idk what it's all about but since we were able to lynch Chaco there might be a chance that voting Tom will do something. It didn't have any effect D1 but maybe that was just because Chaco was alive.

lol @ Frozen dying N1. Looks like there might be a veteran in the scumteam...

lsrjglkdjgflsdgsrmviksorötkxöserkxöelkcrvämkräotksfgjxlfkjgdflkgjldfjgldykgmfmcvx

:059:

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
No particular reason for that. It was more RVS sillyness than anything.

I DID NOT FUCKING HAMMER! LOOK AT THE FUCKING END OF D1 VOTECOUNT. MARSHY WAS THE LAST PLAYER TO VOTE CHACO. MY VOTE WAS STILL ON MENTOSMAN.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Alright so we have to use at least 150 characters each posts? That's pretty ridic...- I mean that's pretty weird. I don't see the purpose of this.

Vote: Tom

Let's see how this one works? Idk what it's all about but since we were able to lynch Chaco there might be a chance that voting Tom will do something. It didn't have any effect D1 but maybe that was just because Chaco was alive.

lol @ Frozen dying N1. Looks like there might be a veteran in the scumteam...

lsrjglkdjgflsdgsrmviksorötkxöserkxöelkcrvämkräotksfgjxlfkjgdflkgjldfjgldykgmfmcvx

vote gheb

trying to waste another day to get your next night kill? i'd rather not waste a day attempting to kill the mod and instead play the game.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I never said that we should lynch Tom. I said that "since we were able to lynch Chaco, voting Tom might do something". Where am I proposing his lynch? I love how you falsely accuse me of trying to waste a day when somebody else actually did waste a whole day. Why are you mistconstruing what I'm saying? Looking for a scapeagoat or are you just skimming? Fos Steel

It also seems that rule 14 and 17 are being broken all over the place. Is there anybody actually paying attention or are you breaking rules on purpose?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I think people are just testing, Gheb. Also, new page, so I'm quoting the rules.

B]Rules[/B]:
  16. You are not allowed to post in (paraphrasing for safety's sake) that specific color.

Riddle

Smash Lord
I find the Chaco wagon very suspicious. Not only did it waste a day and give the mafia an extra kill, but it also happened incredibly quickly and without nearly enough discussion.

Here's the people on the wagon:

Tom said:
Vote Count [10/19 to lynch]
Chaco (10) Macman, Ronike, Handorin, Scumfever, frozenflame751, Xsyven, KevinM, mentosman8, Xonar, Marshy, Gheb_01
Gheb wasn't officially on the wagon but seemed to have the idea that he was hammering so I added him in.

I certainly think at least one or two scum are on this wagon and I am particularly suspicious of Marshy and Gheb. They both were under the impression that they were hamemring (Gheb incorrectly) and that makes me immediately suspicious of them.

I'm going to

Vote: Marshy

Marshy was the hammer vote on Chaco ending the day quickly and without discussion or a scum lynched.

Also please guys don't c/p the rules but instead quote them because when you c/p you use the forbidden word in your post. I don't know if it matters but it would be better to stay on the safe side.

Sorry for missing the entirety of day 1 >.>

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Where does the idea come from that I wanted to hammer Chaco? Yes, I posted "hammah" in big, bold letters but that doesn't mean anything. Marshy usually does it but this time he didn't so i jokingly added it after Chaco was already hammered. You're already like the 3rd person who accuses me of this and you're the like the 3rd person who's wrong about this so just drop it.

Chaco

Never Logs In
It was not there until yesterday.

Confirmed.
gheb/ryker/riddle wagons sound good right now
Down to ride on Riddle.

Think Gheb is just frus town.
Chaco flipped town, so everyone on wagon is scum.

Purrrfect logic
lol at anyone suspicious of people on the chaco wagon.
You have each broken a rule and will receive 1/6 infraction points, except KevinM who receives 2/6. Please read the rules.

Top Bottom