• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LoDScrew | Officially Cancelled

Riddle

Smash Lord
Apparently everytime I try to make a reasonable post I just get voted for it. My explanation WHICH I JUST WROTE IN MY PREVIOUS POST gets ignored just like that and more dirt is thrown at me. Thanks Riddle. That's pseudo-scuhunting at its finest.

You know what? I'm going to play like Xsyven, Hilt or Handorin from now on and just coast through all this! Or I'm gonna be like mentos and just refuse to be helpful. At least town won't make a mislynch that way.

:059:
I did NOT vote for you. I did not ignore your previous post. I believe you said you voted for pressure purposes and did not know he would show up 10 minutes later which implies to me that you were voting him because he was not posting. Do you even know what pseudo-scumhunting is? I believe that selective voting is scummy enough to warrant and FoS.

Obviously I don't want you to play like the coasters. I dislike coasting as much as you do.

Gheb, your extreme overreaction to an FoS says a lot to me. Why did you get this upset? I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your frusturated scum but IGMEOY.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Gheb seems townish to me, just frustrated.

I'm not really coasting. Ok, well I guess I am. It's just that I got back from Pound this week, then worked everyday. Then next week, I have 50ish (scheduled) hours.

Vote: Mentos

More letters just in caseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'm reading the thread now. Been at a brawl tourney and watching football. May go to bed without posting. I'm tired.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Gheb's reaction to Riddle's FoS was very harsh for something so menial. Not enough to warrant a vote, but as Riddle said, good reason to keep an eye on him. Other than that there hasn't been much to work off of.

Also, just an @Gheb, how is it refusing to be helpful to not post my opinion on everything that has happened so far? In fact, in terms of the questions you asked me, I feel keeping my opinions to myself is more effective. By keeping my opinions about the subjects you mentioned to myself, I don't allow scum to know what I think, and if/when they post opinions on the subjects I can see how well their thoughts line up with my own, which is far more useful to me than for them to be made public.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I don't think mafia would be so dumb to post "HAMMAH" in large red font that nobody could miss :/ Not particularly clearing Gheb, but I don't think the hammer of a mod is a huge scumtell. I just think he's frustrated. It did waste a day though and gave away a free night kill.

Alright, now Mentos. You're getting pretty defensive against Gheb, aren't you. You didn't need to resort to posting your secret scumhunting strategies to try and cclear yourself. Also, during day one you encouraged careless role claiming. Makes it easier for you to find the power roles to kill, huh? Vote: Mentos

So Tom can be voted as it shows in the votecount, but it had no direct effect.
I looked but couldn't find this. I was hoping a vote count for day one would come up before anything stupid happened but it went too fast.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Marshy needs to go. Gheb's just dumb at times, he prolly wouldn't have even considered the chaco lynch as a viable scum strategy to get a free nk, whereas Marshy's one of our best players, and still hammered even though nearly the entire town said not to. Plus he's advocating quicklynching due to a large number of players, as well as throwing some suspicion on Gheb (which I admit he may deserve). All in all though, Marshy can go.

Unvote: Vote Marshy

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Hi I'm here.

Gheb getting all pissy and moany isn't productive, so knock it off. As been noted before, you reaction to mentos has been..almost outrageous.

@Hilt: posting HAMMAH in big red letters when hammering seems to be the new trend on SWF. I don't know how much of a tell that is.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Vote Count [10/19 to lynch]
Chaco (10) Macman, Ronike, Handorin, Scumfever, frozenflame751, Xsyven, KevinM, mentosman8, Xonar, Marshy
mentosman8 (1) Gheb_01
Tom (1) Ryker
Xsyven (1) §teel

Tom got 1 vote

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyysssssssssssssssssssssssssssss hooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww aaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbooooooooooouuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttt ppppppaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyiiiiinnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg atttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnttttttiiiiiiiooooon to the 150 chars

Handorin

Smash Hero
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyysssssssssssssssssssssssssssss hooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww aaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbooooooooooouuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttt ppppppaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyiiiiinnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg atttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnttttttiiiiiiiooooon to the 150 chars
This had about 300 characters. GG

Thanks for helping me get that 150. Easy character quote.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Apparently everytime I try to make a reasonable post I just get voted for it. My explanation WHICH I JUST WROTE IN MY PREVIOUS POST gets ignored just like that and more dirt is thrown at me. Thanks Riddle. That's pseudo-scuhunting at its finest.

You know what? I'm going to play like Xsyven, Hilt or Handorin from now on and just coast through all this! Or I'm gonna be like mentos and just refuse to be helpful. At least town won't make a mislynch that way.

Gheb, quit being a baby and play.

Guess I should ask some questions.

Everyone- Who is the play, and why? Also, what's everyone's opinion about Frozen's death?

Riddle, why do you feel you're being wagoned?

Ronike, what's your opinion on the people who's bypassing the rules by taaaaaaaaaaaaaalkiiiing liiiiiiiike thiiiiiiiiis?

Ronike

Smash Ace
Their ****in annoying and should learn to obey the rules.

That being said... RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

But in all seriousness, would it kill you guys to all make 150 chars without that? Marshy, just give reasonin for votes, §teel read the rules and yeah. Xonar stop being so rubbish and contribute. You too hando.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
vote: rockin

for asking questions and being scum
wbucubwcwbwbcowcwc
jje;ac hciohc iwqjf
r eowjwncw
qcowqciwqbcwbqyhfuewohf'whewiichwnc
cjwip

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
What does everybody think about the counted vote on Tom?

Seriously, how come Ryker didn't get an infraction for saying the for saying the forbidden word?

Finally, one hundred and fifty characters is not a very long sentence. This line right here is one hundred and sixty one characters already. It's not that hard.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hilt: Explain to me why you say I'm getting defensive against Gheb for merely explaining why I didn't want to post my thoughts on every event that has occurred in the game, yet you don't find him suspicious for his flip out responding to an FoS?

Also, give me one legitimate reason why a hated townie should NOT claim right away. If you can't(which I already know the answer to), explain to me why supporting such an action is suspicious.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Vote Count [10/18 to lynch]

Riddle (2): KevinM, Xonar
Ryker (2): Cacti, Marshy
Gheb_01 (1): Omis
Marshy (1): Ronike
Xsyven (1): Gheb_01
Mentos (2): Handorin, -Hilt-
Rockin (1): Macman

Not voting (8): ChiboSempai, Mentosman8, Rockin, Ryker, Scumfever, §teel, Today, Xsyven

Infractions to be dealt shortly.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Seriously, how come Ryker didn't get an infraction for saying the for saying the forbidden word?

That was my mistake, and will be dealt with upon the next infraction update. Sorry for the inconvenience.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
**** i think im dead

cacti and townfevah are both DEFINITELY town and should never ever be considered for lynching

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Omis

my friends were skinny
Marshy is really pissing me off. Way to kill yourself.

So ya I really dont like Gheb. I might be tunneling, but I really think that one point I made against him is rather valid and once again his reaction was trash. Of course he always reacts badly to anyone but I still think it warrants some attention.

Marshy is weaksauce for somehow saying that Gheb needs some criticism for hammering when it was Marshy himself whom did it. People shouldnt be dumb like that.

Everyone needs to post 150 characters. Anyone who does not is lazy trash and I could care less if they get kicked out.

@Cacti
I dont want to think anything of the vote on Tom. No need to keep going back to the lynch the mod business.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
**** i think im dead

cacti and townfevah are both DEFINITELY town and should never ever be considered for lynching

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
unless theres evidence of some terrible alignment-changing role(s) or looking for indy

omis i accidentally hammered while i think gheb intentionally did it

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Marshy from what I saw you only had three, be careful from now on.

Just quote something 150 posts all the time even if its not relevant.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Marshy from what I saw you only had three, be careful from now on.

Just quote something 150 posts all the time even if its not relevant.
Or you can actually post as to what's going on and not, like, try to coast on through the day with useless banter and stretching the word.

I wonder where the heck is everyone else, such as Hilt, Xsyven, Today, and others. I'm curious as to how they feel about as to what's going on.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I keep forgetting I'm even in a DG game. XD

Catching up tonight... to be perfectly honest, I think the 150char limit rule is turning a lot of people away from posting.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Chaco

Never Logs In
  1. I am the Architect, and this is the Matrix. If you break 6 rules, you will be mod-killed, even if you kill me first.
  2. Dead men tell no tales. Once you have died in the game, you are no longer allowed to make any more posts in the thread for any reason whatsoever unless you have replaced back into the game.
  3. Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, you are not to communicate with anyone about this game outside of this game thread. If your role PM does allow you this power, you are only communicate in your specific quicktopic.
  4. Editing your posts is not allowed.
  5. Each Day, you may vote for a player to be lynched using a bold vote command. For example, vote: Chaco.
  6. To unvote, use the command unvote. You do not have to unvote before you vote a new player. For example, unvote vote: Tom.
  7. No lynch is a viable lynch choice and a majority will end the Day without a lynch. For example, vote: No Lynch.
  8. The Day will end when a majority lynch is decided or a pre-set deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached without a majority lynch decided, there will be no lynch.
  9. After the majority lynch has been decided but before the lynch scene is posted, there will be a Twilight phase. Everyone can post in this phase, including the lynch majority target. After the lynch scene is posted, the game will move to Night.
  10. There is no posting in this thread during the Night phase.
  11. Personally attacking another player is not allowed and may result in your being mod-killed.
  12. You are not allowed to quote your role PM or quote a fake role PM. You must paraphrase all information you wish to claim. You are not allowed to post or refer to any images or quotes in your role PM.
  13. You are required to post every 72 hours. If you fail to do so, you will be prodded. 3 prods will result in your replacement.
  14. You are not allowed to say the word "ridiculous."
  15. You are not allowed to post more than twice in a row.
  16. You are not allowed to post in lime.
  17. Each player must use at least one hundred and fifty characters in each post.

Someone please post this every page so none of us forget to look at it.

Don't want unintentional modkills just because you didn't look at the front page.
I think people are just testing, Gheb. Also, new page, so I'm quoting the rules.

B]Rules[/B]:
  1. I am the Architect, and this is the Matrix. If you break 6 rules, you will be mod-killed, even if you kill me first.
  2. Dead men tell no tales. Once you have died in the game, you are no longer allowed to make any more posts in the thread for any reason whatsoever unless you have replaced back into the game.
  3. Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, you are not to communicate with anyone about this game outside of this game thread. If your role PM does allow you this power, you are only communicate in your specific quicktopic.
  4. Editing your posts is not allowed.
  5. Each Day, you may vote for a player to be lynched using a bold vote command. For example, vote: Chaco.
  6. To unvote, use the command unvote. You do not have to unvote before you vote a new player. For example, unvote vote: Tom.
  7. No lynch is a viable lynch choice and a majority will end the Day without a lynch. For example, vote: No Lynch.
  8. The Day will end when a majority lynch is decided or a pre-set deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached without a majority lynch decided, there will be no lynch.
  9. After the majority lynch has been decided but before the lynch scene is posted, there will be a Twilight phase. Everyone can post in this phase, including the lynch majority target. After the lynch scene is posted, the game will move to Night.
  10. There is no posting in this thread during the Night phase.
  11. Personally attacking another player is not allowed and may result in your being mod-killed.
  12. You are not allowed to quote your role PM or quote a fake role PM. You must paraphrase all information you wish to claim. You are not allowed to post or refer to any images or quotes in your role PM.
  13. You are required to post every 72 hours. If you fail to do so, you will be prodded. 3 prods will result in your replacement.
  14. You are not allowed to say the word "ridiculous."
  15. You are not allowed to post more than twice in a row.
  16. You are not allowed to post in (paraphrasing for safety's sake) that specific color.
  17. Each player must use at least one hundred and fifty characters in each post.
My bad about Gheb hammering, I totally miscounted. XD
Posting to say I didn't forget about the game >.> It's late so I'm gonna catch up tomorrow and post then, sorry
unvote

going to give this game more attention and a reread, i will try to post tonight
unvote vote ryker
You have each broken a rule and will recieve 1/6 infraction points.

Current Infraction Count:

Marshy (3)
KevinM (4)
Mac (3)
Ryker (1)
Xsyven (1)
-Hilt- (1)
Steel (1)

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
It really isn't that difficult to type 150 characters though. And besides, for fluff posters, you can always find a way to say alot with out saying really anything at all.

I think Gheb is town, just a pissed off townie.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Marshy is really pissing me off. Way to kill yourself.

So ya I really dont like Gheb. I might be tunneling, but I really think that one point I made against him is rather valid and once again his reaction was trash. Of course he always reacts badly to anyone but I still think it warrants some attention.

Marshy is weaksauce for somehow saying that Gheb needs some criticism for hammering when it was Marshy himself whom did it. People shouldnt be dumb like that.

Everyone needs to post 150 characters. Anyone who does not is lazy trash and I could care less if they get kicked out.
In all honesty I agree with this completely. I'm a little iffy on both Gheb and Marshy. I know people think he's frustrated townie, but his replies to some things kind of get to me. Although, I am incline to believe that Marshy's hammer was accidental. The votes were going out fast.

@Rockin, I'm pretty sure I've been here and been active. I can't say I have an opinion on Frozenflame. I don't know him or anyone else here as a player. So my thoughts are sticking as a random kill. [/color]

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Also, to Rockin, Frozen's death doesn't give us much. While I am surprised that he sounds like a PGO variant and he didn't have his traps active N1, him dying n1 doesn't really imply anything. Most players here have at least some experience with him, and know the reputation he carries.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
To be quite honest all these arbitrary rules are really starting to get on my last nerve and for the most part is taking away from scumhunting more so then helping it.

It's legitimately taking away from the game for me.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Somebody call the WAAAAAAAAHmbulance. Its part of the game, just like how we could lynch the game moderator and such. It aint even that hard. Just suck it up and do it man.... Geez

Riddle

Smash Lord
Riddle (2): KevinM, Xonar
Ryker (2): Cacti, Marshy
Gheb_01 (1): Omis
Marshy (1): Ronike
Xsyven (1): Gheb_01
Mentos (2): Handorin, -Hilt-
Rockin (1): Macman

Not voting (8): ChiboSempai, Mentosman8, Rockin, Ryker, Scumfever, §teel, Today, Xsyven

I agree that gheb is frusturated townie. Everyone is being realllly dumb about the 150 char limit. You don't have to post extra letters to get the 150. Its not even that much.

@ Rockin I still have no idea why I was bandwagoned.

Marshy is the play right now. He's not paying any attention at all to the game, he's voting with no reason, he's an experienced player who hammered when many people told him not to, he's advocating quick lynches. Need I say more?

Vote: Marshy

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
am i being accused of advocating quicklynching because im actually pushing lynches? maybe it comes off like that cuz im one of the few who doesnt want to deadline lynch like we always do. whats scummy about voting with no reason?

was chibo even on the player list yesterday? why is he on the votecount now?

nonvoters need to stop sucking

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
FoS Cacti for his 216. Why are you trying to get a - statistically speaking - likely townie get closer to a modkill? Not saying that it's OK to break the rules (though it looks pretty useless) but drawing attention to something rather minor and demand punishment that can turn out fatal isn't something I'd consider pro-town.

I don't see how my reaction was suspicious. I don't know how you'd react if you explained something in details a couple of times and then somebody comes, ignores you and foses you despite the whole situation being already explained. Course I'm pissed.

Marshy said:
Didn't notice that. He was not on the player list in the OP. Tom on the other hand seemed to be votable yesterDay but toDay he's not. Don't think speculating about it will help us now - just something we might want to keep in the back of our minds for now.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Somebody call the WAAAAAAAAHmbulance. Its part of the game, just like how we could lynch the game moderator and such. It aint even that hard. Just suck it up and do it man.... Geez
It's more along the lines of even arbitrary things like quoting the rule set get you ****ed over by posting in lime, or the use of the word ridic- is an offense to the game. It just takes away from the game, it's not waaambulancing, it's common sense.

Anyways, still think we should lynch riddle above all else.

Riddle

Smash Lord
It's more along the lines of even arbitrary things like quoting the rule set get you ****ed over by posting in lime, or the use of the word ridic- is an offense to the game. It just takes away from the game, it's not waaambulancing, it's common sense.

Anyways, still think we should lynch riddle above all else.
I have absolutely no problem with you being suspicious of me. However, you need to provide some reasoning if you want to help town. If you think I should be lynched then at least give me a chance to defend myself.

Marshy said:
am i being accused of advocating quicklynching because im actually pushing lynches? maybe it comes off like that cuz im one of the few who doesnt want to deadline lynch like we always do. whats scummy about voting with no reason?

nonvoters need to stop sucking
Way to only respond to a couple of my points. Anyways voting without reasoning isn't scummy perse but its unhelpful and not a good way to get people lynched. Give people a chance to understand your reasoning and a chance to defend themselves.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Alright, I'm back and I've read up from where I last posted. Generally I'd try to be more helpful, but I don't know any of you guys aside from the little I gleaned from the Boondock Saints game.

Marshy hammered and claimed it was accidental, but that's a claim that becomes a lot easier to make when people are worried about whether Gheb was serious or not about his HAMMAH! If it's the best lead we have later in the phase, then fine, let's kill Marshy. I am all for keeping all but two votes on Marshy so that we're able to end Marshy rather than No Lynch if it comes down to the last couple hours. That also means no single player can come in and quick hammer. With that in mind I will Vote - Marshy and bring the total to four votes.

This is the best we've got as far as I know. However, that vote may be extremely temporary because I plan on rereading the entire thread and trying to figure out what the best course of action is when the info is fresh.

For now I'm about to drive home and I'll leave you with a question.

Kevin, why exactly are you after Riddle? I completely missed the reason behind the vote. Also, don't get modkilled, man.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
ive responded to most of your points sometime or later riddle

Marshy is the play right now. 1) He's not paying any attention at all to the game, 2) he's voting with no reason, 3) he's an experienced player who hammered when many people told him not to, 4) he's advocating quick lynches. Need I say more?
1) ive explained this. if you think my hammer is damning then you should just keep repeating that point until im lynched instead of using these other terrible points which just makes me think youre trying to appear more confident than you really are suggesting a dishonest attack

2) not scummy

3) p much regurgitating your first point

4) how the hell is "more votes theres 18 people" advocating quicklynching? if youre talking about something else i said then quote it

Riddle

Smash Lord
ive responded to most of your points sometime or later riddle

1) ive explained this. if you think my hammer is damning then you should just keep repeating that point until im lynched instead of using these other terrible points which just makes me think youre trying to appear more confident than you really are suggesting a dishonest attack
The first point was also in reference to your 3 infraction points which is really unacceptable.

Marshy said:
2) not scummy
Its certainly unhelpful though.

Marshy said:
3) p much regurgitating your first point
Actually, no. But that doesn't actually make it an invalid point.

Marshy said:
4) how the hell is "more votes theres 18 people" advocating quicklynching? if youre talking about something else i said then quote it
Ehh that was a bad point.

Basically the basis of my argument is that your hammer was scummy and your pretty much useless. Its not a particularly strong case but its all I have to go on right now.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Hilt: Explain to me why you say I'm getting defensive against Gheb for merely explaining why I didn't want to post my thoughts on every event that has occurred in the game, yet you don't find him suspicious for his flip out responding to an FoS?

Also, give me one legitimate reason why a hated townie should NOT claim right away. If you can't(which I already know the answer to), explain to me why supporting such an action is suspicious.
It looked more to me like Gheb was getting defensive about people accusing him of wanting to lynch tom and blaming him for hammering Chaco. Encouraging role claiming gives mafia more information than we should give them. It makes it easier for them to find a power role for the kill. Hated townie shouldn't claim until it has to (when it's at around L-3 or L-2, since L-1 will kill it). The one thing that his claim did do to benefit town was now doctor, cop, etc, won't waste night actions on him at least. unvote

still not understanding the Riddle wagon :/

vote: marshy
You got by in the first part of the day just posting who you were suspicious of with little (or no) reason behind it. And here you contradict yourself. You FoS him for saying that people on the chaco wagon aren't scummy. YOU were on the Chaco wagon! If there was some other meaning behind your post it obviously wasn't seen, as you didn't really post anything else in it other than that.

Top Bottom