• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LoDScrew | Officially Cancelled

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Eh you can still lynch me, but it isn't smart to put me on L-1, L-2 is identical in the situation though.

I'd rather not die or have the REAL PRs waste stuff on me...
BTW mayling was that the hammer?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Eh you can still lynch me, but it isn't smart to put me on L-1, L-2 is identical in the situation though.

I'd rather not die or have the REAL PRs waste stuff on me...
BTW mayling was that the hammer?

Lol nvm i'm dumb just saw the smiley

Riddle

Smash Lord
Mayling said:
mixup in bold? i can infer what you meant but would prefer not to.
I meant frusturated town. Gheb has done nothing to make me any more suspicious.

I am very intererested to see Kevin's case on me since he's been asked for it so many times.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I find the Chaco wagon very suspicious. Not only did it waste a day and give the mafia an extra kill, but it also happened incredibly quickly and without nearly enough discussion.

Here's the people on the wagon:

Gheb wasn't officially on the wagon but seemed to have the idea that he was hammering so I added him in.

I certainly think at least one or two scum are on this wagon and I am particularly suspicious of Marshy and Gheb. They both were under the impression that they were hamemring (Gheb incorrectly) and that makes me immediately suspicious of them.

I'm going to

Vote: Marshy

Marshy was the hammer vote on Chaco ending the day quickly and without discussion or a scum lynched.

Also please guys don't c/p the rules but instead quote them because when you c/p you use the forbidden word in your post. I don't know if it matters but it would be better to stay on the safe side.

Sorry for missing the entirety of day 1 >.>
Seriously someone that missed the entirety of D1 comes in and says that people made a mistake with the way they handled D1.

Is their an easier way to push suspicion on someone that I'm unaware because this is absolutely insane.

Tell you what how about you guys play out D2 and if you lynch a townie I'm going to come back and berate you guys for the mislynch since it was stupid and gave mafia another night.

You decide to circumvent the 150 char rule by typing something useless rather than an actual reason?

Of course not. But lynching the mod seems like a very good way to waste a day and not lynch scum. I think the Chaco wagon is a good place to start to find scum. We don't have much else to go on to be honest.

And why not? It effectively wasted a day, something that scum loves. Where do you suggest we look? Do you want to contribute or just shoot down everyone attempting to do so?

Don't get unnecessary infractions people.
Policing unneccesary infractions is a great way to seem townie without doing anything.

Also realize that he hasn't brought up any new points of his own yet, he's just effectively pushed the Gheb and Marshy are scummy because they hammered the mod that someone else brought up and has CONTINUED to ask other people, "What do YOU think we should do to scumhunt"

You were the most recent one. Same thing goes to the other people who voted me. I'm not voting for you anyways.

You can reduce everything in this game to WIFOM. If arguments like this were valid then nobody would ever get lynched.

I am as well though people still seem to be breaking the rules >.>

Is the bandwagon on me a pressure wagon? Is it because I was inactive for a while? I'm not exactly sure.
I like how he acts like the wagon is absolutely worthless in fact he never even addresses it, this is the furthest he goes on it. More activity policing and an attempt to defuse the ability to pick out WIFOM, could be for a later trap the mafia would try and set-up who knows.

Why are we getting mass prodded? Also like Cacti and Ryker I am unaware of why I am getting wagoned.

Oh well =/ . I'm just going to assume that its a pressure wagon.
Blatant buddying, and worried about the prod.. interesting in both regards.

Btw this is in post 199 Riddle again asks Gheb how HE thinks we should scumhunt.

Apparently everytime I try to make a reasonable post I just get voted for it. My explanation WHICH I JUST WROTE IN MY PREVIOUS POST gets ignored just like that and more dirt is thrown at me. Thanks Riddle. That's pseudo-scuhunting at its finest.

You know what? I'm going to play like Xsyven, Hilt or Handorin from now on and just coast through all this! Or I'm gonna be like mentos and just refuse to be helpful. At least town won't make a mislynch that way.

:059:
Just pointing out this was a really harsh reaction to a simple FOS but it seems frus town in my opinion.

I did NOT vote for you. I did not ignore your previous post. I believe you said you voted for pressure purposes and did not know he would show up 10 minutes later which implies to me that you were voting him because he was not posting. Do you even know what pseudo-scumhunting is? I believe that selective voting is scummy enough to warrant and FoS.

Obviously I don't want you to play like the coasters. I dislike coasting as much as you do.

Gheb, your extreme overreaction to an FoS says a lot to me. Why did you get this upset? I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your frusturated scum but IGMEOY.
It looks like he's really reaching here, and you know what reaching cases come from. Scum, who have to reach to make a case because they KNOW the person isn't mafia.

Also odd little slip-up at the end saying giving him the benefit of the doubt as frustrated scum.

Also he says he dislikes coasters but he missed all of D1 it's just blatantly contradictory.

Riddle (2): KevinM, Xonar
Ryker (2): Cacti, Marshy
Gheb_01 (1): Omis
Marshy (1): Ronike
Xsyven (1): Gheb_01
Mentos (2): Handorin, -Hilt-
Rockin (1): Macman

Not voting (8): ChiboSempai, Mentosman8, Rockin, Ryker, Scumfever, §teel, Today, Xsyven

I agree that gheb is frusturated townie. Everyone is being realllly dumb about the 150 char limit. You don't have to post extra letters to get the 150. Its not even that much.

@ Rockin I still have no idea why I was bandwagoned.

Marshy is the play right now. He's not paying any attention at all to the game, he's voting with no reason, he's an experienced player who hammered when many people told him not to, he's advocating quick lynches. Need I say more?

Vote: Marshy
The rest of his posts have been him ADMITTING to using superfluous reasons to nail Marshy as scum. He's basically just trying desperately to make a case that is apparently fruitless.

tl;dr riddle is scum.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
hilt riddle ryker today can all get wagoned preferably hilt anyone down? this day needs a sweet wagon

Chaco

Never Logs In
Vote Count [10/18 to lynch]

Riddle (3): KevinM, Xonar, Marshy
Ryker (1): Cacti
Gheb_01 (2): Omis, Mayling
Marshy (5): Ronike, Riddle, Ryker, -Hilt-, Today
Nicholas1024 (1): Gheb_01
Mentos (1): Handorin

Not voting (5): ChiboSempai, Mentosman8, Rockin, Scumfever, Nicholas1024

Infractions to be dealt shortly.

Handorin's V/LA is noted.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Well, Im gonna unvote Marshy because at this rate, he's gonna kill himself... and also perhaps because I find Kevin's case quite good. Just in case that's not clear enough, I agree with Kevin now that I've seen his reasoning, so I'll Vote: Riddle

Chaco

Never Logs In
hilt riddle ryker today can all get wagoned preferably hilt anyone down? this day needs a sweet wagon
what a great ninja unvote vote riddle wagon go go go
That's what I've been saying. It was an empty lead. I'm not going to pursue it.
Trust me, offsite I play with a guy from Sweden and we manage to wait for him. Anyway, What's to validify your claim?
Eh there is no way to validify it except if you have a PR and want to waste it on me or you want to put me at L-1 which will obviously kill me :/
and ive given town a better idea of where my heads at and am trying to move towards a lynch more than most players
Just to clear things up, my first sentence is talking about your underlined sentence. I never said that chaco's wagon was scummy
Nevermind, you already explained that>_>
Current Infraction Count:

Marshy (6)
KevinM (4)
Mac (3)
Ryker (3)
Nicholas (1)
-Hilt- (2)
Mayling (1)
Mentos (1)
Xonar (1)

Marshy has a collective total of 6 points. Modscene coming.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Current Infraction Count:

Marshy (6)
KevinM (4)
Mac (3)
Ryker (3)
Nicholas (1)
-Hilt- (2)
Mayling (1)
Mentos (1)
Xonar (1)

Marshy has a collective total of 6 points. Modscene coming.

Dammit. I messed up. Anyway, at least we know he's deadly serious.

@Mayling - No, TBG, but he subbed in that game.

Back to business. Unvote, Vote: Riddle.

I read through Day 2 today and Kevin's conclusion is the same I reached. Riddle's way of conceding points in an argument only to come back to a few is something I got called out for as a wolf in a previous game. It's what made me reread Day 2 again. I've got one other suspect, but it's not nearly as good a case as Riddle's. I'll post it when I have the time to fetch quotes. I'm about to be offline, probably for the rest of the day.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Eh there is no way to validify it except if you have a PR and want to waste it on me or you want to put me at L-1 which will obviously kill me :/

its 145 characters

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

its 145 characters

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
So you just automatically die at L-1? Is that correct? Or are you assuming there will be a hammer. I may be missing something here.

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
I get it now.

Unvote Vote: Riddle

Also, I was thinking about this for a while, that town can use this infraction thing to their advantage - it gets them the ability to get a daykill without ending the day. You could kill yourself if you are very sure that you know who the mafia is, for example, if you are a cop that's on shaky ground in endgame mylo with one mafia, and you know who mafia is, you could kill yourself to prove yourself. Marshy might have done this on purpose too as he seemed set on Riddle being mafia, if he died somehow and flipped town, then it would turn all eyes to Riddle.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
So you just automatically die at L-1? Is that correct? Or are you assuming there will be a hammer. I may be missing something here.
Yes, I do at L-1 because I am a hated townie. That's exactly what I was claiming, so why the doubt x.x

Omis

my friends were skinny
Im still here just not much to say. Not really coasting just watching. Im pretty afraid that Im going to get points and die like stupid marshy if I dont have much to say. Im gonna reread today and post my opinions on riddle. Kevin dont be stupid like Marshy and die.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Yes, I do at L-1 because I am a hated townie. That's exactly what I was claiming, so why the doubt x.x
Because I have no idea what hated means. The similar role I've played with is miller where all investigations read scum. It doesn't really matter though. Giving you a free pass is not the smart thing to do. However, leaving you alive may not be the safest thing either. Riddle is the better option, atm.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Because I have no idea what hated means. The similar role I've played with is miller where all investigations read scum. It doesn't really matter though. Giving you a free pass is not the smart thing to do. However, leaving you alive may not be the safest thing either. Riddle is the better option, atm.
Elaborate? Since when am I considered scummy in your eyes? At least, that is what you seem to be implying.

My roleclaim is not all that negative, you can test it out if you really really really want but I'd rather have you not.
Just don't put me at L-1 or waste PRs on me. :3

Chaco

Never Logs In
The group gathered around Marshy, staring in a sort of odd fascination. "You dare defy my laws?!", a voice cackles from the heavens,"This is my world." The voice trailed off, as the area fell into a deep silence. Marshy spun in place, staring at those around him. He came to a stop, gazing glassy eyed at one of you. "Urngh!" Marshy fell to his knees clasping at his heart, but his gaze never broke. A faint smile creased across his now cold, dry lips, the weight of his body throwing him forward onto the dirt.

Marshy, Michael Myers (Halloween) independent-sibling serial killer has died of a heart attack.

"May your fear poison you."

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Elaborate? Since when am I considered scummy in your eyes? At least, that is what you seem to be implying.

My roleclaim is not all that negative, you can test it out if you really really really want but I'd rather have you not.
Just don't put me at L-1 or waste PRs on me. :3
I'm saying not to explicitly trust your claim. I'd rather nip that in the bud now than have to deal with a confirmed innocent mentality.

Riddle

Smash Lord
Seriously someone that missed the entirety of D1 comes in and says that people made a mistake with the way they handled D1.
Yeah I was busy and missed Day 1 get over it. IMO town made a mistake day 1, simple as that and me not being there didn't make it less of a mistake.

Kevin said:
Is their an easier way to push suspicion on someone that I'm unaware because this is absolutely insane.
Just because its an easy way to push suspicion on someone doesn't mean they aren't scummy.

Kevin said:
Tell you what how about you guys play out D2 and if you lynch a townie I'm going to come back and berate you guys for the mislynch since it was stupid and gave mafia another night.
Theres a key difference. TOWN LYNCHED THE MOD. they didn't lynch a townie they lynched someone who had no chance of being mafia.

Kevin said:
Policing unneccesary infractions is a great way to seem townie without doing anything.
I am doing plenty of things. And I don't know if you noticed but Marshy is getting MODKILLED. Infraction policing is going to be necessary so things like this don't happen.

Kevin said:
Also realize that he hasn't brought up any new points of his own yet, he's just effectively pushed the Gheb and Marshy are scummy because they hammered the mod that someone else brought up and has CONTINUED to ask other people, "What do YOU think we should do to scumhunt"
People are moaning that I'm scumhunting wrong so I am encouraging them to tell me to scumhunt correctly or actually scumhunt themselves. Repeating points never hurts.

Kevin said:
I like how he acts like the wagon is absolutely worthless in fact he never even addresses it, this is the furthest he goes on it. More activity policing and an attempt to defuse the ability to pick out WIFOM, could be for a later trap the mafia would try and set-up who knows.
My wagon was literally 5 people voting me with not ONE SENTENCE of reasoning. What do you want me to do to address it.

did you read my argument about WIFOM? I was posting in support of using WIFOM to scumhunt.

Here's the post I was responding to:

xonar said:
ofc, or they realised that and didn't vote. AMG WIFOM.
Here's my response:

riddle said:
You can reduce everything in this game to WIFOM. If arguments like this were valid then nobody would ever get lynched.
I saw that xonar was saying someone wasn't scummy because of WIFOM and I was saying that WIFOM is valid.

Kevin said:
Blatant buddying, and worried about the prod.. interesting in both regards.
How is agreeing with someone 'blatant buddying' I do not think those people are town we just all did not understand my bandwagon. how is worrying about the prod interesting? I just don't want to get replaced.

Kevin said:
Btw this is in post 199 Riddle again asks Gheb how HE thinks we should scumhunt.
Why is this scummy to you?

Kevin said:
Just pointing out this was a really harsh reaction to a simple FOS but it seems frus town in my opinion.
I agree.

Kevin said:
It looks like he's really reaching here, and you know what reaching cases come from. Scum, who have to reach to make a case because they KNOW the person isn't mafia.
I don't feel like I was reaching there at all, simply scumhunting.

Gheb said:
Also odd little slip-up at the end saying giving him the benefit of the doubt as frustrated scum.
I meant town. The slip up doesn't suggest scumminess at all.

Kevin said:
he dislikes coasters but he missed all of D1 it's just blatantly contradictory.
I was just busy. I have been rather active day 2 though.

Kevin said:
The rest of his posts have been him ADMITTING to using superfluous reasons to nail Marshy as scum. He's basically just trying desperately to make a case that is apparently fruitless.
Superfluous =/= wrong it just means that its not the main reasoning. The main point still stands though.

Kevin said:
tl;dr riddle is scum.
Based off of what? you just mostly stated what I did or just plain misrepresented my posts.

Riddle

Smash Lord
The group gathered around Marshy, staring in a sort of odd fascination. "You dare defy my laws?!", a voice cackles from the heavens,"This is my world." The voice trailed off, as the area fell into a deep silence. Marshy spun in place, staring at those around him. He came to a stop, gazing glassy eyed at one of you. "Urngh!" Marshy fell to his knees clasping at his heart, but his gaze never broke. A faint smile creased across his now cold, dry lips, the weight of his body throwing him forward onto the dirt.

Marshy, Michael Myers (Halloween) independent-sibling serial killer has died of a heart attack.

"May your fear poison you."
Oh, and looks like I was right about Marshy.

I DOOO NOOOOTTTT KNOWWWW IFFFFFFFFFFF QQQQQUUUUUUUOOOOOOOTTTTTESSSSSSSS CCCCCCCCCOUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNTTTTTTT

Chaco

Never Logs In
Vote Count [9/17 to lynch]

Riddle (5): KevinM, Xonar, Ronike, Ryker, Cacti
Nicholas1024 (1): Gheb_01

Not voting (8): ChiboSempai, Mentosman8, Rockin, Scumfever, Riddle, -Hilt-, Today, Nicholas1024

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Oh, and looks like I was right about Marshy.

I DOOO NOOOOTTTT KNOWWWW IFFFFFFFFFFF QQQQQUUUUUUUOOOOOOOTTTTTESSSSSSSS CCCCCCCCCOUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNTTTTTTT
Scum all the time searches for indy for instant gg points.

This only further solidifies my suspicion of you with your attempt at a cheap deflection.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Unvote Vote Riddle

Taking credit from an indy flip is exactly the angle scum would go for to look pro-town while having to worry about one possible threat less. There is no way to tell if his push against you was legitimate so he'd look credible if you flip scum. For all we know Marshy's intention still could've been to get mafia lynched. Him being indy doesn't change that in the slightest.

Kevin, I still want you to elaborate on your suspicions against Cacti. That came out of nowhere and I don't want you to sweep that under the rug.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Because there's no way to know if you're telling the truth or not without wasting something, whether it be a night action or a lynch. Also! Using a night action does not confirm that you're telling the truth and that you're town. The night action protection could well be the only thing true about your role, while the rest (you dying at L-1) being false, so that you have a way for us to think that we're confirming that you're telling the truth. Basically, you're expecting us to believe that you're town unless someone wants to put you at L-1.

unvote

Thanks for finally putting up an explanation Kevin lol.
Case looks convincing, for the most part. However, him trying to take credit for the SK's death is what bothered me the most. Like he was trying to use it to get over the case you piled on him. Sooooooo Vote: Riddle

Chaco

Never Logs In
Vote Count [9/17 to lynch]

Riddle (7): KevinM, Xonar, Ronike, Ryker, Cacti, Gheb_01, -Hilt-

Not voting (7): ChiboSempai, Mentosman8, Rockin, Scumfever, Riddle, Today, Nicholas1024

Curent Infraction Count:

(0) No infractions are currently issued.

Omis

my friends were skinny
@Mod
Please post infraction counts with the vote counts

Well this is really stupid. Because Marshy was an idiot the game balance has been thrown off balance.

Screw 150 characters right now. Im still reading.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Kevin, I still want you to elaborate on your suspicions against Cacti. That came out of nowhere and I don't want you to sweep that under the rug.

I'm a little curious, too. But from what it seems, Marshy wanted to try and keep Cacti alive by stating he's town, but Marshy is serial killer. Not only that he's a sibling Serial Killer. The name of Day 2 is finally out which is: "Family Ties." So maybe Cacti is Marshy's sibling.

FoS: KevinM for suggesting to quote the rules every page. This could have been a mafia ploy to get people to get infractions for posting in lime/saying the r-word.

moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore chars incase quotes don't count, but I'm pretty sure they do.
Sounds like he was just trying to find a way to make it seem like he's trying to help town. But a few people figured Cati's idea was silly, anyhow.
These are just a few things. I'm pretty iffy on Cacti. But it is possible that Marshy only stated to keep Cacti alive for town to lynch him.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
01-21-2010, 05:53 PM

Vote Riddle

Lets gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Riddle had only posted this:
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9361390&postcount=156
when you voted him.

That means that one post convinced you of Riddle's scumminess... not everything that came after. :x So can you use that one post to convince us of Riddle's scumminess? Otherwise I feel you can just plug in the scumminess factor into his posts.

Chaco

Never Logs In
@Mod
Please post infraction counts with the vote counts

Well this is really stupid. Because Marshy was an idiot the game balance has been thrown off balance.

Screw 150 characters right now. Im still reading.
I added the current infraction count to the most recent vote count. In future vote counts I will add the infraction count to them, honoring your request.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
01-21-2010, 05:53 PM

Riddle had only posted this:
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9361390&postcount=156
when you voted him.

That means that one post convinced you of Riddle's scumminess... not everything that came after. :x So can you use that one post to convince us of Riddle's scumminess? Otherwise I feel you can just plug in the scumminess factor into his posts.
The initial part of the wagon was pressure but I kept it on as he continued to devolve into his scummy aftertaste.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm not going to lie, Kevin's case on Riddle looked very good. I'd like to hear what Riddle has to say in response, and possibly a claim with him being so close to lynch. Won't place my vote down just yet though and put him at L-1, want to hear from him beforehand.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Because there's no way to know if you're telling the truth or not without wasting something, whether it be a night action or a lynch. Also! Using a night action does not confirm that you're telling the truth and that you're town. The night action protection could well be the only thing true about your role, while the rest (you dying at L-1) being false, so that you have a way for us to think that we're confirming that you're telling the truth. Basically, you're expecting us to believe that you're town unless someone wants to put you at L-1.
I never claimed Town, I claimed Hated+Unlethal immunity. Maybe this makes me town because a scum would never have such a role, maybe it's not. Even if I claimed a Town, there would still be reason to doubt because there always is, so I don't really see the point in pointing that out.

Yeah, there is basicly no way to confirm my role except with a lynch, or a investigate/track/protect and stuff which would make the person who did that confirm it, but it still can't be announced, so it's not all that perfect.

Besides, being hated isn't even all that bad for town, as long as you don't screw up (COUGHschool mafiaCOUGH), the second however is a different story. I guess you just have to believe me, or see it for yourself if you can.

It's complicated, I agree, but I rather not lie about my role.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
I guess I believe Xonar for now.. it wouldn't be very mindscrewy if he were just hated town.

@ Riddle, well, you said you wanted Marshy dead and now he is. Who would you suggest we lynch now?

@mentosman, Riddle already posted his response. >.>

I had to reread the exchange between Riddle and KevinM several times. At first I thought Kevin was full of bull, but about the third reread I finally saw where he was coming from. but then again, I can see where Kevin could be misinterpreting some things and that some of the things he said were scummy about Riddle weren't that scummy to me.

Besides, I still think Gheb trying to lie and pin the hammer on Marshy just screams scum to me. Reaally, can we just lynch him instead?

Riddle

Smash Lord
@ Riddle, well, you said you wanted Marshy dead and now he is. Who would you suggest we lynch now?
Gheb. Really the scummiest things I have seen this game are the hammers on Marshy

Vote:Gheb

For everyone saying that my comment on Marshy's flip is scummy think about it this way:

I am in trouble right now obviously. Marshy was anti-town. Why wouldn't I try to make myself look better regardless of my role. It was a dumb thing to say but I don't believe that it further incriminates me. Yes, it would be a good path for scum to take but it seemed like a good townie one at the time as well.

I think I'm going to go ahead and claim if there isn't anyone who disagrees but my claim will likely not help my case all that much since the roles and names in this game seem very random.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Can we unvote riddle please?

unvote, vote:gheb
scummy *** vote right there

posting more to bypass this one hundred and fifty character post limit that chaco and tomothy put in the game for whatever reason..............

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
FoS Mayling for continuing to scapegoat me for a BS reason. I did not hammer Chaco - Marshy, the confirmed Independent did. Don't try to blame for no reason, especially when you remain vague on the Riddle issue at hand. Are you scared of expressing a clear-cut opinion on your scumbuddy? Why are you trying to distract from a healthy suspicions and introduce discussion that's bound to be fruitless.

People should keep that in mind in case Riddle flips scum.

Also funny how Riddle suddenly votes me, despite insisting on me being "frustrated town". Curious what kind of excuse he'll have for that.

Top Bottom