• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LoDScrew | Officially Cancelled

Ronike

Smash Ace
Oooooh, scary red writing, I'm shaking in my boots.

One more vote on Chaco please. No more. And not xsyven. Nobody unvote him either yet.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
actually we shud try it
srsly

unvote, vote: chaco
Interesting. So the rules are actually important, huh? Well, anyone want to help me decipher the remaining rules and/or what the general gist are? I realize it is unlikely that any of you will be able to do this, but it can't hurt.

It is also implied in the previous rule that we can kill Chaco. I suggest we do this, post-haste.

Unvote Vote: Chaco

Ideas to come:
Actually...

Unvote
Vote:Chaco
unvote vote: Chaco

Rules:
  1. I am the Architect, and this is the Matrix. If you break 6 rules, you will be mod-killed, even if you kill me first.
  2. Dead men tell no tales. Once you have died in the game, you are no longer allowed to make any more posts in the thread for any reason whatsoever unless you have replaced back into the game.
  3. Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, you are not to communicate with anyone about this game outside of this game thread. If your role PM does allow you this power, you are only communicate in your specific quicktopic.
  4. Editing your posts is not allowed.

Ronike

Smash Ace
This works too.

We want 9 votes on Chaco at once. From there, we can decide if we want to risk "Lynching" him.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
actually we shud try it
srsly

Interesting. So the rules are actually important, huh? Well, anyone want to help me decipher the remaining rules and/or what the general gist are? I realize it is unlikely that any of you will be able to do this, but it can't hurt.

It is also implied in the previous rule that we can kill Chaco. I suggest we do this, post-haste.

Ideas to come:
Actually...

Unvote
Voting the mod has benefits now eh? ****in' neato.

Vote: Chaco
Unvote, vote: Chaco

Rules:
  1. I am the Architect, and this is the Matrix. If you break 6 rules, you will be mod-killed, even if you kill me first.
  2. Dead men tell no tales. Once you have died in the game, you are no longer allowed to make any more posts in the thread for any reason whatsoever unless you have replaced back into the game.
  3. Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, you are not to communicate with anyone about this game outside of this game thread. If your role PM does allow you this power, you are only communicate in your specific quicktopic.
  5. Each Day, you may vote for a player to be lynched using a bold vote command. For example, vote: Chaco.
  6. To unvote, use the command unvote. You do not have to unvote before you vote a new player. For example, unvote vote: Tom.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
actually we shud try it
srsly

Ideas to come:
Actually...

Unvote
Voting the mod has benefits now eh? ****in' neato.

Vote: Chaco
Unvote, vote: Chaco
Vote Chaco

You know I'm down.

Rules:
  5. Each Day, you may vote for a player to be lynched using a bold vote command. For example, vote: Chaco.
  6. To unvote, use the command unvote. You do not have to unvote before you vote a new player. For example, unvote vote: Tom.
  7. No lynch is a viable lynch choice and a majority will end the Day without a lynch. For example, vote: No Lynch.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Rules:
  1. I am the Architect, and this is the Matrix. If you break 6 rules, you will be mod-killed, even if you kill me first..
I'm wondering how serious this rule is... What if he can die? Just to test something, someone that voted Chaco, unvote. I wonder if it'll remove one of the rules that we can see. There are only 7 people voting him right now, so if we can lynch Chaco somehow, it would still take three more votes.

But yeah, someone should unvote from chaco, I'm curious to see what happens. There's a couple other things I want to test, if that goes how I think it will.

Also, just for the hell of it, could we see a vote count?

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hmm, since it's revealing the rules(although they appear to just be the standard ruleset), for benefit of newer players: unvote vote Chaco

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
unvote vote chaco

yeah good job exposing more power roles xonar. no one cares if youre hated. fos mentos for encouraging that bs

though if im missing something that explains why xonars claim is good play id really like to know

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
unvote vote chaco

yeah good job exposing more power roles xonar. no one cares if youre hated. fos mentos for encouraging that bs

though if im missing something that explains why xonars claim is good play id really like to know
My role is more like an unpower role lol

Ronike

Smash Ace
You are all idiots. Marshy or Gheb has a lyncher role on the mod if chacos town.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
****, I was gonna say stop before we meet a third party assassin's win condition.

Now we don't have access to the last rule nor can we vote him anymore. I think? What about further rules that aren't listed on the ruleset? Like the one that got someone in registration. Should we pursue the person who hammered?

Voting Tom does not reveal a rule, my vote and whoever the other person who did it proves so.

Do you think there are benefits to lynching Tom even if voting him doesn't help?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
This is gonna be a freaking awesome game.

EDIT: FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU

I'm too used to AiB's automatic merge feature. Dubl toast fail.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
That hammer came a lot more sooner than I expected... I thought we were going to talk about our options once we got to 9 votes. =/

I guess our goal tonight is to figure out how to reveal the last few rules.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
>.<

now we can't figure out why we were able to vote him or what the other rules are. Well this will be fun XD

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I thought it was 10 votes to lynch, in which case, Gheb was the one to actually hit the 10th vote.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'm more worried that we can't get to see the rules we don't know. Getting modkilled for someone's ******* move would get me more than a little angry.

I'll ask again, do you think we can lynch Tom? If yes, will it help or hurt? Having never seen The Matrix (I'm horrible, kill me later) I would say one is the leader of the system and one is the leader of the protagonists from the movie.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
btw i support vig hitting chibo and seeing if anything happens. he was on signups in queue but off the list here and i dont want some lame unknown factor pulling some malarkey later

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
@Ryker, I haven't seen much of the Matrix, either. TT__TTv
But, since there are more than 16 rules and at this day it requires 10 (?) to lynch, maybe on the other mod we could get the other 6 rules. Although, since we were only able to get 7 rules from him, I guess we'll be needing 9 rules instead.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I thought that might be the case as well, but voting Tom did absolutely nothing.

I think we've managed to lynch our lifeline and we're out of our depth.

Top Bottom