• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lists of All True Combos In Brawl *Discontinued*

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
~Olimar~
an add-on to the combo you listed: (low percentage)
dthrow,fair,ff,dthrow,fair

upair,uptilt

consecutive dtilts at low percentage.
dtilt,dtilt,dtilt

~yoshi~
upair,2nd of two DJ,upair

dair,fs?

~shiek~
If done right:
SHnair,jab multiple times,ftilt,ftilt,uptilt

please verify these.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Yoshi:

Dthrow, Uair (requires that you don't royally screw up)
Bair, Utilt
Bair, Dtilt
Bair, Ftilt (as stated)
Bair, 2nd jump, Uair (this is a rising Uair that is pretty fast and hard to escape if controlled correctly)
Utilt, Uair
these dair ones requires that you don't land during the attack, usually when coming from off the edge...
Dair, Nair
Dair, Uair

Most of those are at below 100% of course.

Ness:
Dthrow, Fair
Dthrow, Uair
Dthrow, Nair
Fair, Nair
Dash attack, Uair
SideB, dash grab (firebuster is what the ness mains call it apparently), dthrow, Fair (basically anything after Dthrow as stated above)

Those are the only character I use where comboing seems possible, from what I've seen fox has some annoying ones though for sure.

Sino

Smash Journeyman
MK combo: Uair, Uair, Uair, Uair, Uair(Going up with only the controlstick) then tornado(nspecial)

If you do this fast enough the other player cant dodge and you will get a Tornado KO. Killer move :D
Keep in mind while doing the last uair and your going up immediatetly after the last uair do your tornado so this wont lose height and goes up. If you do it right its a KO combo!!

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Does the second D-tilt depend on if it trips as well?

Sheik's F-tilt does combo at higher percents, added.
hmm... the zelda trip, I can normally get 3 trips in then a Fsmash... they can DI out, but it'll normally trip them twice.

Sheiks Ftilt, BTW, can be comboed into itself repeatedly, not just twice. the heavier the character, the longer the combo can go on... I can sometimes 0-60 an ike. Not sure how well they are DIing though.

Jewdo

Smash Journeyman
Excellent thread, my friend. The effort you put into it just shines. If this is only update #1, the final product is going to be gorgeous.

DavieBoy

Smash Apprentice
Game and Watch combo at low percents - works a lot better against larger people. SH - N-air - Double jump - Bair/N-air. it does about 30%ish and you have to be quick with the double jump right after the SH-Nair hits.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
I'm sorry but this thread fails.

Real combos are very rare and only happen on select percentages against some characters

For example I've chain together many fair into tilts against Browser in the lower percentages with Sheik but this would never work against “half the cast” because of falling speed, size of characters, weight and many other factors.

I've also done up to 5 hit constant combo against Ganondorf at 40 percentage Ftilt, ftilt, ftilt, utilt. Hell I even got a constant hit replacing the Utilt with the Uair or Fair. Could this work against anyone else, highly unlikely.

The fact of the matter is you cannot make one giant list of "combos" with just listing weight but instead you need to list percentages, characters, and deterioration.

mugwhump

Smash Journeyman
Ah, I made a thread about ones for Falcon, I'll dig that up later. A good one off the top of my head:

Landing n-air/uair -> jab/throw/dash attack(dash attack's timing is tough, though)
Since landing n-air does set knockback it works at any percentage.

And of course there's followups when a flubbed knee trips...

Rhyfelwyr

Smash Ace
To everyone that's saying Sheik's F-tilt can combo more then once, I know this. If a move is listed more then once in a row, assume it can probably be done more then once.

I'm sorry but this thread fails.

Real combos are very rare and only happen on select percentages against some characters

For example I've chain together many fair into tilts against Browser in the lower percentages with Sheik but this would never work against “half the cast” because of falling speed, size of characters, weight and many other factors.

I've also done up to 5 hit constant combo against Ganondorf at 40 percentage Ftilt, ftilt, ftilt, utilt. Hell I even got a constant hit replacing the Utilt with the Uair or Fair. Could this work against anyone else, highly unlikely.

The fact of the matter is you cannot make one giant list of "combos" with just listing weight but instead you need to list percentages, characters, and deterioration.
How in the world does a thread fail when it's getting good input from a large number of respected people?

Did you look at the inescapable combo section? Most of those aren't character dependant, because they have set knockback, trip, or stun.

The DI required combos were tested on Mario. If it works on him, it will likely work on a whole bunch of other people.

Move deterioration doesn't matter for this list, because I tested all these things at maximum strength. Move deterioration would only make these combos more likely to succeed!

Listing the percentages these work at is the next step. Right now I'm only identifying what move combinations are even capable of being true combos.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Pit
Nonsweatspotted back air to forward smash (good timing has to be used to hit your opponent at the end of the attack to stun your opponent right)

Jab cancel to downsmash/forward smash

Johnny B

Smash Rookie
I like Zamus's D-Smash > Up-B > Up tilt, but someone mentioned a Dash attack > D-Smash > D-Smash > Forward B that's probably better.

KayJay

Smash Ace
NNID
KayJay84
3DS FC
1848-1677-7521
Link:

zair > boost smashing (makes 27% dmg)
zair > dash attack (makes 22% dmg)
zair > throw bomb (makes 18% dmg)

works on any %, not airdodgeable

Crazy Cloud

Smash Journeyman
I made a topic on the MK boards about it (No one responded, I guess no one thinks it's good :dizzy:). But it is a true combo, I tested it out for a handful of hours with my friend (with all kinds of DI with all the characters) and even started incorporating it into my game.

Only hitting with the first hit in a bair and auto-cancelling the rest of the move by hitting the ground leaves the opponent popped in the air in a stunlock. They can't shield cause they're in the air and can't airdodge or attack from the stunlock. There's minimal lag on the MK's end, so it can be followed up right away by a ftilt, dsmash or a shuffle loop. It always pops them up the same way, at 0% and at 999%. Only character we had escape via DI + air-dodge was Mr.G&W and Jiggs when slowed down to 1/4h speed.

I guess it might be too lengthy to explain if it were added to the list though :laugh:

Browny

Smash Hater
yoshis release grab -> u-air is painful to say the least...

i dont know if its DI-able though

Natch

Smash Ace
NNID
Natch42
Any moves in parenthesis may not be able to be done, or need to be removed from the combo for it to work. Also, these combos have been used in actual matches, with good success.

Lucas:

Inescpable:
D-throw, PTK1

DI:
U-Tilt, U-tilt, U-tilt/U-air

Unsure:
N-air, F-Tilt
N-air, Jab x3
N-air, U-tilt(leads to above combo)

Rhyfelwyr

Smash Ace
Many new combos tested, including the Trainer's pokemon.. Some I tested are talked about here, but some other ones are updated in this post...

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4450847#post4450847

technically Zamus can combo anything from her D-smash and N-B

d-smash>d-smash>up-b>(repeat) will work on many characters and is normally referred to as pillaring

although you might be able to DI out of the up-b
ZSS also has dsmash -> bair in the inescapables. In fact, dsmash -> anything works. I don't know why people are acting like there are set things you can do after dsmash. It's all about knowing what's best at a given percent.
I like Zamus's D-Smash > Up-B > Up tilt, but someone mentioned a Dash attack > D-Smash > D-Smash > Forward B that's probably better.

If there is more then one possible ending to a combo, then I'll only list the most damaging one. I've yet to confirm which it is for Zamus's d-smash.

I'm not sure if this meets the requirements, but one of Sonic's finishing 'combos' that I use actually registers as a combo in training mode, but it can be DI'd out of. What bothers me is not that- it's that the person can airdodge out of it even if it counts them as 'consecutive hits' :[

(vs Marth, 115-120%): assuming no DI-
u throw> spring> bair
Wow, this actually works, and it doesn't look like Marth can airdodge in time if you do it right. To be on the list though, I'll have to see if this isn't too character specific.

~Olimar~
an add-on to the combo you listed: (low percentage)

upair,uptilt

dtilt,dtilt,dtilt

~yoshi~

dair,fs?

~shiek~
If done right:
please verify these.
~Olimar~

Technically this is a chain throw

upair,uptilt

Doesn't work. U-air has considerable landing lag

dtilt,dtilt,dtilt

Doesn't work.

~yoshi~

This won't work.

dair,fs?

D-air has high landing lag.

~shiek~
If done right:

Nair and jabs don't combo.

there is a list of 19 different combos in this Lucario guide:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=167767

also there is a video for Reverse Double Team that shows a couple more interesting combos in that same guide
1. Fair > Fair - Luc's Fair finishes quickly and has just enough hitstun so that you can get another out before they regain control most of the time.
2. Fair > Nair- Same story as above, with more knockback.
3. Fair > Dair- Again, same story. You may have to jump to get the dair to hit, however.
7. Fair > Uair- Nice if you don't wanna blow your jump and they're too high for your attacks.

These are true combos at very high percents.

17. Dtilt > Force Palm Grab- I haven't checked to see if this is escapable. Just throwin' it out there. =o
19. A>A>Force Palm Grab > ShFair > Nair > A>A>Force Palm Grab >ShFair > Nair > A > Force Palm Grab > Aura Sphere- The second AA is optional and this only works PERFECTLY on some characters like Samus. It's incredibly fun to do and feels so rewarding. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoZqcPnsVa4 if you don't believe me.
4. A>A>Force Palm Grab- Pretty much your bread&butter. First two hits for extra damage and to defer spotdodges while the Force Palm Grab pulls them from a shield.
5. A>A>Grab- Not as gauranteed to work as the above, but still pretty reliable.

You may or may not be able to DI and spot dodge. I'll have to test more.

18. A>A>Force Palm Grab Chain > Dash Grab > Throw of your choice- It's fun. =3
6. Force Palm Grab > Force Palm Grab > etc.....- Works until ~32% with the exception of heavier characters being able to be chained for longer.

Chaingrab.

8. Fair > Aura Sphere- Pretty hawt. Also makes for a classy KO.

Not a real combo

9. Bair > Jump > Bair- Works at mid to high percentages. Done quickly, they can't get out of it. Done slowly, bair should outprioritize anyway.

Not true

10. Dthrow > Fair/Nair- If they don't DI or DI forward, this will catch them.
11. Dthrow > Full Jump or Double Jump > Uair- If they DI Up, this is inescapable.
12. Uthrow > Utilt > Usmash- At near zero percentages this works. Hits with the sweetspot of utilt and it ends quickly and you take advantage of your opponent's mind to connect the usmash. Haven't tested to see if you can combo out of the usmash. Prolly not.

These aren't true

13. Utilt > Utilt > Utilt >etc....- Works at percentages below 50 or until you sweetspot the utilt.

This works like described.

14. Ftilt > Ftilt > Etc...- Works at percentages below 50 depending on weight.

Not true

15. Ftilt > Dash Grab/Force Palm Grab- Low percentages only so they don't get sent back too far.

Not true

16. Ftilt > Aura Sphere- This one's pretty reliable as a string.

Not true

I'll have to look at this reverse counter move.

Yoshi:

Dthrow, Uair (requires that you don't royally screw up)
Bair, Utilt
Bair, Dtilt
Bair, Ftilt (as stated)
Bair, 2nd jump, Uair (this is a rising Uair that is pretty fast and hard to escape if controlled correctly)
Utilt, Uair
these dair ones requires that you don't land during the attack, usually when coming from off the edge...
Dair, Nair
Dair, Uair

Most of those are at below 100% of course.

Ness:
Dthrow, Fair
Dthrow, Uair
Dthrow, Nair
Fair, Nair
Dash attack, Uair
SideB, dash grab (firebuster is what the ness mains call it apparently), dthrow, Fair (basically anything after Dthrow as stated above)

Those are the only character I use where comboing seems possible, from what I've seen fox has some annoying ones though for sure.
I only list the finisher that does the most damage for simplicities sake.

U-tilt does work better then F-tilt after B-air, and you can U-air after U-tilt! But the percents means you can't do all three together, too bad.

The Ness D-throw works. F-air to Nair doesn't work.

fox- up smash, sh, down air, down smash
Nothing in this combo works.

MK combo: Uair, Uair, Uair, Uair, Uair(Going up with only the controlstick) then tornado(nspecial)

If you do this fast enough the other player cant dodge and you will get a Tornado KO. Killer move :D
Keep in mind while doing the last uair and your going up immediatetly after the last uair do your tornado so this wont lose height and goes up. If you do it right its a KO combo!!
You're right, the tornado does combo. They can DI the up-airs though, so you won't be getting KOs.

Excellent thread, my friend. The effort you put into it just shines. If this is only update #1, the final product is going to be gorgeous.
Such high praise! Thank you!

For Zelda, try a dash attack close up and then:

Uair if your opponent has lots of damage and/or you are close to the top for a KO
Bair (sweet spotted) if you are close to the edge for a KO
Nair if the above does not apply
Neu-B? Haven't tried yet but possible.
It's a great setup, but it doesn't combo.

And they said Brawl had no combos, whatever! Nice job compiling this list!
Oh Brawl definitely has combos, just not as big as Melee's.

Game and Watch combo at low percents - works a lot better against larger people. SH - N-air - Double jump - Bair/N-air. it does about 30%ish and you have to be quick with the double jump right after the SH-Nair hits.
Already listed

Ah, I made a thread about ones for Falcon, I'll dig that up later. A good one off the top of my head:

Landing n-air/uair -> jab/throw/dash attack(dash attack's timing is tough, though)
Since landing n-air does set knockback it works at any percentage.

And of course there's followups when a flubbed knee trips...
I'll have to get back to you on those.

Pit
Nonsweatspotted back air to forward smash (good timing has to be used to hit your opponent at the end of the attack to stun your opponent right)

Jab cancel to downsmash/forward smash
B-air, F-smash does indeed work at high percents.

Jab canceling doesn't work.

Link:

zair > boost smashing (makes 27% dmg)
zair > dash attack (makes 22% dmg)
zair > throw bomb (makes 18% dmg)

works on any %, not airdodgeable
U-smash does work, I'll change it.

I made a topic on the MK boards about it (No one responded, I guess no one thinks it's good :dizzy:). But it is a true combo, I tested it out for a handful of hours with my friend (with all kinds of DI with all the characters) and even started incorporating it into my game.

Only hitting with the first hit in a bair and auto-cancelling the rest of the move by hitting the ground leaves the opponent popped in the air in a stunlock. They can't shield cause they're in the air and can't airdodge or attack from the stunlock. There's minimal lag on the MK's end, so it can be followed up right away by a ftilt, dsmash or a shuffle loop. It always pops them up the same way, at 0% and at 999%. Only character we had escape via DI + air-dodge was Mr.G&W and Jiggs when slowed down to 1/4h speed.

I guess it might be too lengthy to explain if it were added to the list though :laugh:
Excellent find! Also, N-air works best!

yoshis release grab -> u-air is painful to say the least...

i dont know if its DI-able though
I'll try this later

sFoster

Smash Journeyman
Zelda combo for low percentages is U-Smash->U-Smash
Also at low percentages is f-tilt->u-smash

The f-tilt needs to be positioned to send them in the air, though.
Depending on how you hit somebody with zelda's f-tilt, you can send them horizontally forward instead.

Ulevo

Smash Master
My bad on the Zamus Dash Attack > DSmash combo. I suppose I did it by fluke rather than by reliable practice.

Anyway, Ganondorf has his Side B > Down Tilt and Side B > Forward Tilt. Also, Olimar has a great one that works to KO at higher percents, Nair > USmash. I'm not sure if it has to be auto canceled however.

Rhyfelwyr

Smash Ace
Another update! I've got the applicable percents for the majority of the inescapable combos. It looks small, but it took a long time to test. I'll finish it up later today.

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
Hey Falcon's combo list looks a little short so I figured I'd add this.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=165492

Kind of old amongst Falcon-boarders but since it's not listed here I figured I should add it. Also I know you have a AAA combo ending right now but since the AAA can be shielded eventually and punished, the UpB is safer and therefore better imo. Just saying. :)

Sorry if this is useless to you.

Rhyfelwyr

Smash Ace
Zelda combo for low percentages is U-Smash->U-Smash
Also at low percentages is f-tilt->u-smash

The f-tilt needs to be positioned to send them in the air, though.
Depending on how you hit somebody with zelda's f-tilt, you can send them horizontally forward instead.
Not real combos.

My bad on the Zamus Dash Attack > DSmash combo. I suppose I did it by fluke rather than by reliable practice.

Anyway, Ganondorf has his Side B > Down Tilt and Side B > Forward Tilt. Also, Olimar has a great one that works to KO at higher percents, Nair > USmash. I'm not sure if it has to be auto canceled however.
The Ganondorf combination works on different people, I'll make mention.

Olimar one does combo, but it can be DId.

Hey Falcon's combo list looks a little short so I figured I'd add this.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=165492

Kind of old amongst Falcon-boarders but since it's not listed here I figured I should add it. Also I know you have a AAA combo ending right now but since the AAA can be shielded eventually and punished, the UpB is safer and therefore better imo. Just saying. :)

Sorry if this is useless to you.
It's not useless at all, I'll need more time to try this.

Blad01

Smash Lord
Amazing thread, good job ! :) I come here with my contribution :

~ Falco ~​

~ D-Throw > Dash > U-Smash works only below 45% for most of the characters.
But there is better :
D-Throw > Dash Attack to U-Smash (or "DLX Hit Cancel") It does 27%. (And it's still below ~45% for most of the cast)

~ FF Dair > D-Smash (or DTilt, UTilt, UpSmash...) below 45% (It does 23% ?)

I give you a lot of combos i'm not sure about :

~ D-Throw > Immediate Aerial Phantasm
~ Nair > Jab
~ Jab > Down B
~ Nair > Grab > Down-Throw
~ Nair > Utilt

If you opponent doesn't have any Mid-air Jump anymore :

~ Bair > Jump > Bair
~ Full Hop > Bair > Bair (> Jump > Bair)

(Hum... Maybe if he fastfalls... :/)

If you have some free time, you could add percents ^^"

[EDIT : Oh, and at low percents, there is for Samus Zair > Grab (or maybe Dash Grab is better) > Up-Throw]

[EDIT2 : Hum, there is not so much combos for Fox ôO Do these work ?

~ Dair > Utilt
~ Dair > Down B
~ Dair > Smash Attack

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
upair,uptilt

Doesn't work. U-air has considerable landing lag
it works. It has to be done right though. You can't SH it. you have to be falling a decent way while upairing. The last hit doesn't connect and you then uptilt. It works, try it again or someone else verify this please.

dtilt,dtilt,dtilt

Doesn't work.
Is it just a horrible smash DI mistake by my opponent?

~yoshi~

This won't work.
I'm pretty sure it works, in fact, i'm positive it works. It's hard to do though.

~shiek~
If done right:

Nair and jabs don't combo.
multiple jabs combo into tilts with a lot of characters such as MK

Tenki

Smash Hero
insert u-throw>spring>b-air combo here
Wow, this actually works, and it doesn't look like Marth can airdodge in time if you do it right. To be on the list though, I'll have to see if this isn't too character specific.
well, I did test it for most characters, since it was one of my earlier finishing combos/move strings.

it's generally 105-110% for marioweight characters, 115-120% for marthweight characters, 125-130% for snake/ganondorfweights, 135-140% for ike/bowserweights

usually 10% differences between each 'weight level', since the damage (and [lack of] sideways DI) is what affects the throw height, and not fall speed.

I'm not sure about the extent that stale move effect changes throw distance/hitstun length, though, so that could change things in an actual fight.

Rhyfelwyr

Smash Ace
I finished the percents for most everybody but Peach.

it works. It has to be done right though. You can't SH it. you have to be falling a decent way while upairing. The last hit doesn't connect and you then uptilt. It works, try it again or someone else verify this please.
I'll try this again.

Is it just a horrible smash DI mistake by my opponent?
It has to be.

I'm pretty sure it works, in fact, i'm positive it works. It's hard to do though.
You can combo a b-air to U-air, but not two U-airs. The u-air has too much end lag.

multiple jabs combo into tilts with a lot of characters such as MK
I'll look into this.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
You might want to mess with Marth's d-tilt.

It has combo potential.

acv

Smash Journeyman
wolf:Fair in to utilt.

i do not know if you can then continue with an aerial but i am sure that works

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
You can combo a b-air to U-air, but not two U-airs. The u-air has too much end lag.
~yoshi~
ughh.. i've seen it done... umm try upair immediately after DJ. Then when you reach the peak of the jump, upair again. It should work at low percentages. If this doesn't work after trying that, just don't worry about it.

great guide!

Rhyfelwyr

Smash Ace
People are understandably getting confused. There are suggestions for combos that are already on one of the lists, but they didn't know that because they only looked at one of them. They're combined now. This way you can easily see all the combos a character has.

It looks like Zero Suit Samus currently has the most combos.

Ulevo

Smash Master
These are some I was fooling around with that don't seem to be added yet.

Meta Knight:

Forward Throw > Hyphen Smash/Fair (Works on lower %, preferably 0%)

Wolf:

Dash Attack > UTilt/Shine

Shine > FSmash/Blaster/Forward Throw/FTilt/DTilt/Jab

Jab, Jab, Jab Cancel > Blaster/FTilt/DTilt

DTilt Trip > FSmash/Blaster/Up B

Down Throw > Jab (Works on lower %, preferably 0%)

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
For captain Falcon, add these to inescapable:

First hit of Nair to up B (landing)
weak Fair to up B (fair is shorthopped to cancel out all landing lag)

For Fox, add these to inescapable:

Dair to AAA combo

Dair to down smash (mid percents)

Dair to up smash (later percents)

For Lucario, add this to inescapable:

Fair to Nair

Fair to Dair

landing Nair (weak hit) to running grab

landing Nair (weak hit) to running attack

To Wolf, add these to inescapable:

shorthopped Bair to fsmash at low percents.

shorthopped reflector to AAA combo (you must hit with reflector at the apex of the jump, and be close to opponent)

Dtilt (trips 50% of the time at low percents) to down or Fsmash

For Lucas, add this to inescapable:

full jump Dair, fast fall, AAA combo (at low percents. At mid to high percents, it can be DI'd out of.)
last two hits of Dair, side smash (from about 0-90)
last two hits of Dair, full jump Dair.

For Ness:

shorthopped Bair to running grab (at 0%)
weak hit of Nair or Bair to running up smash (low to mid percentages, as long as opponent isn't knocked off their feet)
Tail of PK thunder to PK Thunder2 (when looping it for a recovery loop, if the opponent falls into the tail during this stage, it will combo into the full blast)

I'm sure there are lots I'm missing, but this guide needs a big re-write. You missed a lot of cool stuff. And don't use the consecutive hits counter. Use a second controller with a human player instead. Preferably in slow motion.

Rhyfelwyr

Smash Ace
For captain Falcon, add these to inescapable:

First hit of Nair to up B (landing)
weak Fair to up B (fair is shorthopped to cancel out all landing lag)

For Fox, add these to inescapable:

Dair to AAA combo

Dair to down smash (mid percents)

Dair to up smash (later percents)

For Lucario, add this to inescapable:

Fair to Nair

Fair to Dair

landing Nair (weak hit) to running grab

landing Nair (weak hit) to running attack

To Wolf, add these to inescapable:

shorthopped Bair to fsmash at low percents.

shorthopped reflector to AAA combo (you must hit with reflector at the apex of the jump, and be close to opponent)

Dtilt (trips 50% of the time at low percents) to down or Fsmash

For Lucas, add this to inescapable:

full jump Dair, fast fall, AAA combo (at low percents. At mid to high percents, it can be DI'd out of.)
last two hits of Dair, side smash (from about 0-90)
last two hits of Dair, full jump Dair.

For Ness:

shorthopped Bair to running grab (at 0%)
weak hit of Nair or Bair to running up smash (low to mid percentages, as long as opponent isn't knocked off their feet)
Tail of PK thunder to PK Thunder2 (when looping it for a recovery loop, if the opponent falls into the tail during this stage, it will combo into the full blast)

I'm sure there are lots I'm missing, but this guide needs a big re-write. You missed a lot of cool stuff. And don't use the consecutive hits counter. Use a second controller with a human player instead. Preferably in slow motion.
You didn't read my first post, at all. And you didn't read the thread, because you mention your YES! combo which was already suggested, I just haven't tested it yet.

I do use Smash DI in slow motion for testing.
Smash DI was used in the testing of the inescapable combos.
I already have Fox's D-air combo listed, but it is escapable, you can DI the multi hits.
Escapable with DI
D-air > U-tilt (high %)
I already have Lucario's Air-combos, but I'll check to make sure it isn't inescapable.
Air: F-air > F-air > N-air/U-air/D-air (high %)
I only list one possible finish to the combo, unless they work at different percents
- In the event there is more then one possible finish to a combo, I’ll only list the move that does the most damage.
I'm sorry, buy your last paragraph sounds rude to my ears. It seems like you think this list isn't already huge, that I haven't updated it tremendously already, and that I don't take suggestions. All of these aren't true.

I'll look into your other stuff.

Revven

FrankerZ
Sheik:
Escapable (pretty sure it is anyway)
F-tilt > U-smash (only works at higher percents as when I've done it, it seems to work from 70% to about 130% although, that's just a mere estimate as I can't recall the exact percents. I only remember it working on higher percents though. Try it out anyway and see what you get).

Metaknight:
Escapable
D-throw > Dash attack > U-smash (lower percents, figure them out for yourself)

Ike:
Escapable
F-air > Jabx3 (don't know the percents but, I am pretty sure it's the 0%-20% range).

DK:
Inescapable
D-tilt trip > F-smash (works at high percents)

Escapable
AA > U-air/B-air (not sure of percents)
B-throw > B-air (not sure of percents)

I believe that's it, I might be able to contribute moar but, for now this is it. If you feel some of them aren't true combos feel free to not add them, just be sure to figure ou the percents on the ones I wasn't sure of.

Top Bottom