• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

List of moves that easily beat Metaknight's neutral B (no longer updating)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AeroMarx64

Smash Rookie
Rhyfelwyr, I must compliment your beautiful artistic skills in that incredibly detailed graph.

...t3h l0lz.

Nothing can beat MK's neutral B. It haz t3h ph1r3!!!1111111!!!!11!SHIFTONE!!!!1111!ELEVEN!111!!!

Waymas

Smash Journeyman
mmm wario breaks tornado with fsmash? i dont believe that btw also bite and dair can break it

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
ZSS' nair does not beat nado.

Bair beats it.

Second hit of fair beats it but it's situational.

Dsmash beats it if you hit them with the lower half.

Side-b beats nado during the first half or so of it.

Down-b kick flat out beats nado in all circumstances but it's hard to hit with.

haloman800

Smash Apprentice
Luigi can break it from the top with Nair, and it's useful because if they are knocked up in the start of it, the can Nair Fast fall and break it.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
oh yeah...the ****ing mk..........
the nightmaire for all mario mainers^^

FUNKLAB

Smash Cadet
This should be correctly updated and stickied. I can contribute to ZSS. ZSS' Nair does not beat Nado. DSmash does as does Bair and DownB.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Kirby's f-smash isn't the only thing that can break the tornado. His bair (if angled properly from above), upB and downB also break the tornado. DownB doesn't break the drill rush and instead dair does, while downB breaks tornado and dair doesn't. Just to clarify in case some people confused the two attacks (tornado and drill rush).

Oh, and ZSS's sideB destroys the tornado no matter where you hit it, since the hitbox is that big. And I mean the exploding tip... And it's very easy to hit the tornado with it, since it's also our spacing move.

Darknid

Smash Journeyman
Add these.

Donkey Kong - Neutral B(any amount of charge)
Mario - Dair(all angles)
GnW - Up B(sends MK up so you get a free smash attack or aerial because he will be freefalling back down)

IThinkAboutIvysaur

Smash Apprentice
The only character board that wants to help people beat their character.

To bad PT only has bad moves to break trhough the nado if you aren't Zard. (If Ftilt really works)

MiniTroika

Smash Journeyman
I was playing Fiction last saturday in tournament and found out that Wario's Up-Tilt beats Tornado

Thibault

Smash Apprentice
I laughed at only three moves being listed for each character... Peach: Fsmash (is the only one that works 100% if you time it right) ftilt, uptilt, toad. Falling nair, falling dair, falling bair, fair sometimes... its amazing how many options she has yet she gets destroyed by it completely ):

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Read the OP, it hasn't been updated since '08

So I'm actually going to close this, but if anyone wants to make a new and updated version of this topic, they're more then welcome to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom