• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Sometimes I come in here expecting some sort of discussion...

Guess I should toss those expectations out the window.

Side note, Cackletta is a really easy boss why did I think she was way harder.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
No, he's not pretending to be anything.

You're just creeping.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'm not even liking this "tokyo is being this and that" stuff. It always leads to a problem.
In fact, I don't even like people who's saying someone else is being what and all. So can we at least talk about something else instead?

If you ever want me to not be anything you think I am being, please keep it to yourself.

That will just lead to my "idiocy" even more.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Stop blaming other people for the things you say.

That's all you.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey.
Want to know one of my super secret pieces of knowledge?

If you want to discuss something start the discussion.

Everyone here apologizes for it not happening on it's own.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Okay, enough of this.

I'm done with the discussion.

I don't even blame about this. I'm just telling you to please do not continue telling me things about who I am. I'm starting to get sensitive over it.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This was aimed at Spelt, might I add.

Anyway, what games are people currently playing? Still working through Superstar Saga. More RPGs need to have more interactive battle systems like Mario RPGs
Try Radiant Historia maybe? It's a DS RPG where enemies stand on a 3x3 grid and you can manipulate the turn order to smack them around into each other. It's not interactive, per say, but it didn't get old to me, much like the Superstar Saga games.

That battle system started way back with SMRPG. I wish that game was harder.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Anyway, what games are people currently playing? Still working through Superstar Saga. More RPGs need to have more interactive battle systems like Mario RPGs
Well, I would prefer the latest game of Disgea.

It's still the best rpg.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
I really like the Disgaea series (and well...Anything NIS makes really)

I'll have to look into Radiant Historia. I'm not talking exactly like Superstar Saga :p For example, Knights in the Nightmare is one of my all time favorite RPGs

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
I haven't actually, but I've been meaning to give them a try. Too bad other games are getting in my way. :V

I also haven't really watched any gameplay or read any descriptions of how they play.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I really like the Disgaea series (and well...Anything NIS makes really)

I'll have to look into Radiant Historia. I'm not talking exactly like Superstar Saga :p For example, Knights in the Nightmare is one of my all time favorite RPGs
The World Ends With You.

It beat out Chrono Trigger with all it's nostalgia.

You sound like you'd enjoy just about any SRPG. Final Fantasy Tactics, Luminous Arc, Tactics Ogre. That or any Tales Of game.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I still haven't played TWEWY.
I want to though, just never got around to it.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I still haven't played TWEWY.
I want to though, just never got around to it.
Completely serious when I say that it is probably the most innovative game I've ever played and the only one to use the DS's capabilities to it's fullest.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
And then I thought there was hope for you.
And then it was lost.
I'm not an in-between poster.

And I never had any hope here either.
I don't want another discussion of me ever again unless it has to do with mod's reason.
I can't even continue this if it's just going to keep up. So, I won't reply here until the thread gets to a much more different topic.

Spire

III
BRoomer
^ exactly how I feel.

Do you guys ever think about whales much? Ever think about what whales evolved from, how mammals got into the ocean, etc? They apparently evolved from this thing:

It's interesting, let's talk.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
The World Ends With You.

It beat out Chrono Trigger with all it's nostalgia.
Really?

I've heard a lot of praise about TWEWY, but you're the first to say it's better than Chrono Trigger. I guess I really need to hunt down a copy now.

*Reads all the new posts in this thread*

Don't let the door hit you.

Do you guys ever think about whales much? Ever think about what whales evolved from, how mammals got into the ocean, etc? They apparently evolved from this thing:

It's interesting, let's talk.
So apparently Spire is Aquaman now.

But for reals, I believe the commonly accepted theory on the evolution of whales was that they evolved from mammals who went back into the water. It kind of makes sense then that they would have fur and legs. You can still see evidence of the limbs in whales, like their fins and stuff. I'm guessing that eventually the hind limbs and tail were streamlined into the horizontal tale that whales have right now.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Well yeah, duh. Whales and dolphins are closely related, and judging from the Ambulocetus' snout it is quite obvious the relation it shares with dolphins at the very least. I started researching this species about a year ago and totally forgot until now. Thought we could talk about it.

Oh, and the pic is a link btw.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I think about whales on a daily basis, Spire. This is awesome.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Superstar Saga is the best game I have ever played. I've owned about four copies.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I'm wrapping up my first playthrough of Torchlight. Starting to finally find good gear. That game is crazy addictive, and really reminds me of why I stopped playing Diablo. I'm kinda glad there isn't multiplayer... As I'd probably devote much of my time to a metagame of some sort. @__@

Superstar Saga was a great game. I loved that game.

I think the next game I'll end up playing is either Captain America or Bulletstorm. My buddy gave me a stack of games he said I should play. Seeing as I didn't spend money on them, I may as well give them a chance.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
I'm wrapping up my first playthrough of Torchlight. Starting to finally find good gear. That game is crazy addictive, and really reminds me of why I stopped playing Diablo. I'm kinda glad there isn't multiplayer... As I'd probably devote much of my time to a metagame of some sort. @__@

Superstar Saga was a great game. I loved that game.

I think the next game I'll end up playing is either Captain America or Bulletstorm. My buddy gave me a stack of games he said I should play. Seeing as I didn't spend money on them, I may as well give them a chance.
Captain America is pretty good for a laugh
I enjoyed Bulletstorm actually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom