• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thino

Smash Master
and I was looking forward to a change after Black Ops, guess I'll get MW3 instead of Battleglitch 3

inb4 all the glitches get fixed and I end up regretting and getting both

D

Deleted member

BF3 comes out a month-ish before MW3 so by the time MW3 does come out you'll know if they fixed stuff or not.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I just created an account on AiB. :urg: (I actually only really made one so no one would try and impersonate me on the site...)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Dammit, answer my question because you're ruining the whole setup I had.

EDIT: Bah, forget it. You were supposed to say "because others are on aib lolol:troll:" to which I'd say "I didn't even see he said that, I just wanted to demod him!" But noooooo.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i stopped posting on aib when i found out that post count wasn't normally displayed on post bits

is it now? idk.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I think my favorite incarnation of the Bizarro universe is the one from All-Star Superman where they have a Bizarro Justice League (the Unjustice League):
  • Bizarro Flash has a top speed of 2 inches per hour.
  • Bizarro Green Lantern wears his ring around his nose and his problem is that he can't think of any constructs to make with his ring.
  • Bizarro Wonder Woman was a beautiful Amazon baby turned into a clay statue.
  • Bizarro Batman was shot dead by his parents.
There's also a Bizarro Jor-El, a Bizarro version of the Star-Spangled Banner, and Superman gave an inspirational speech to the Bizarros in their native language. It's easily the funniest chapter in the book.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
the forums are whatever

the ladders are pretty cool

but i didn't enjoy them much because brawl is a bad game to play competitively :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom