• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LGBT Smashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Oh jeez. Even the maker of this thread hasn't had a first kiss too. Wow. Thank goodness that kissing isn't something like the television shows make it to be. I guess kissing IS indeed sacred. I was always convinced that kissing was something horny guys did with a girl who liked them. Thats why I made myself an oath to not kiss someone til I meet the one. I don't care if its a guy or a girl, I just want to be happy and fall in love and live as long as I can with that experience. I'd be bless to have something like that to remember.

Yukichu

Smash Apprentice
I actually tried using such a site to see if anyone from my hometown or near might be gay and near my age (no sugar daddies for this boy) no luck.

On a side note: This thread is asking for a gay stalker/rapist <_<'
13 YEAR OLD BOY LOOKING FOR LOVE

IN A VAN IN THE WAL-MART PARKING LOT LOTS OF FREE CANDY PLEASE REPLY

Mr.Loser

Smash Apprentice
Not much help from me here. Only had "straight" kisses. On the subject though, the first was actually quite nice: definitely one of those "moment" things. I actually went a few weeks where I was completely convinced that there was no way I was gay. But then just about every kiss after that was just meh and often times outright uncomfortable (don't know how she felt about them, but I never wanted them to keep going... ****ing lip balm/stick/whatever that stuff was). QUOTE]

*sorry I missed this post*

Wow seems familiar, back in 7th grade I dated this a girl and our kisses were wonderful (tongue and all). every time I kissed her I thought "There's no way I could be gay" but the next day (or hot guy that passed by) yet again I knew I was gay. I tried going beyond kissing and was trying to feel all over her but her shirt was to tight. Never got to spend enough time with her; so I eventually broke up with her,it was our 1 year aniversary(Halloween night). A month later she was pregnant by another guy o.O

blink777

Smash Journeyman
Haha. Gamefaqs are full of people full of xxxx. Its hard to keep a topic serious yet fun and crisp over there. That's why I come here. Don't worry about your friend finding you here. He probably thinks this site is overated also.
I'm not sure if he posts there at all, but I know he uses it as his secondary source of news. As far as I know, he hardly even knew about SmashBoards (O_o) when I brought it up.

Congrats on graduating. Wow, Toronto Film School. Great academy from what I've heard. Are you into independent films? What's your favorite(s) movie(s)/documentary(ies)?
Thanks ^^. It's both cool and scary to think that I'm 19 and done school. As for indie films, sorry to disappoint but I'm not a big fan of 'em. Sure, I love working on them, but it takes something special for me to go out of my way to see one. I'm more in love with the hugely epic pieces, like Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean, X-Men, and Elizabeth. On the subject of documentaries, I can't say I have a real favourite: I really do enjoy the historical/educational ones, and docs about sick old people always hit a heartstring for me. I can tell you one thing though: I absolutely DESPISE Michael Moore on sooo many levels.

As to my first kiss, it was a moment thing too. It was actually with my current bpyfriend... we'd finally met IRL and were sitting on his bed. He was talking, and I was looking at him and listening quietly... and then just leaned over and kissed him. It was very nice.
Awwww-FREAKING-awwww. That made me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

I'm not too into tonguing kisses, but my love likes it so I do it for him. However, I love biting... absolutely love it.
Gotta agree on the whole tongue thing (but then, I've only had them with girls), but I've never tried or even considered biting. Interesting.

I just got off of the phone with my boyfriend a few minutes ago. He's meeting some of his friends for dinner at IHOP then he's playing Rockband all night. It should be super fun. ^_^

As for me I may get to see Somasu tommorow. My straight friend Hayden and I are going to go get destroyed by him at Smash! It's going to be great. ^_^ I hope it works out.
Have fun!!

Seiya

Smash Journeyman
Not much help from me here. Only had "straight" kisses. On the subject though, the first was actually quite nice: definitely one of those "moment" things. I actually went a few weeks where I was completely convinced that there was no way I was gay. But then just about every kiss after that was just meh and often times outright uncomfortable (don't know how she felt about them, but I never wanted them to keep going... ****ing lip balm/stick/whatever that stuff was). QUOTE]

*sorry I missed this post*

Wow seems familiar, back in 7th grade I dated this a girl and our kisses were wonderful (tongue and all). every time I kissed her I thought "There's no way I could be gay" but the next day (or hot guy that passed by) yet again I knew I was gay. I tried going beyond kissing and was trying to feel all over her but her shirt was to tight. Never got to spend eneough time with her; so I eventually broke up with her. It was our 1 year aniversary(Halloween night), a month later she was pregnant by another guy o.O
Ahh..that sucks. Getting pregnant at such a early age

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Actually, I want children. Even though I'm 16, I've got the names planned in my head. I want to have 3 or 5 kids and adopt 3 more. That way, I would teach all my kids that everyone is equal, no matter what race, gender, and sexuality they are. Its going to be hard for me to find someone who has the same interests like me unfortunately. ;(

Mr.Loser

Smash Apprentice
Actually, I want children. Even though I'm 16, I've got the names planned in my head. I want to have 3 or 5 kids and adopt 3 more. That way, I would teach all my kids that everyone is equal, no matter what race, gender, and sexuality they are. Its going to be hard for me to find someone who has the same interests like me unfortunately. ;(
8 children o.O; I would be nervous about adopting just a single one. Good luck with that though just save up some money and be sure to treat them nicely, give them their own water and food bowls with their names on them; you know all the common child raising stuff just don't go to cheap :p

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Thanks ^^. It's both cool and scary to think that I'm 19 and done school. As for indie films, sorry to disappoint but I'm not a big fan of 'em. Sure, I love working on them, but it takes something special for me to go out of my way to see one. I'm more in love with the hugely epic pieces, like Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean, X-Men, and Elizabeth. On the subject of documentaries, I can't say I have a real favourite: I really do enjoy the historical/educational ones, and docs about sick old people always hit a heartstring for me. I can tell you one thing though: I absolutely DESPISE Michael Moore on sooo many levels.
Oh. I'm a fan of the indie films, especially those that make a satire of serious concepts such as teen pregnancy and sexuality. That's why I want to see Juno this weekend. I loved the actress when she was in Hard Candy and I can't wait to see what she does in this film. My favorite films are also those based on books. I loved Trainspotting and I also thought that The Silence of the Lambs was indeed a roller coaster ride of excitement.

I guess your a buff for cinematics and sound effects then right? I prefer realistic portrayals of life but a good epic is needed sometimes too.

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
I've got names planned out too! I want kids so badly...

As for boys: Guy, Adam, and John.

As for Girls: Rose, Naiomie, Lucretia, and Nina.

blink777

Smash Journeyman
That's why I want to see Juno this weekend. I loved the actress when she was in Hard Candy and I can't wait to see what she does in this film.
Oh I'm totally on board with you here. Ellen Page is one of my favourite actresses and Hard Candy is a favourite film. I desperately want to see Juno in theatres, but it's not easy to find in my current area (I'm at home with parents for Christmas, out in the middle of nowhere).

I guess your a buff for cinematics and sound effects then right? I prefer realistic portrayals of life but a good epic is needed sometimes too.
Well not really. I enjoy Lord of the Rings mainly for its incredible writing and the themes of humanity woven into a high fantasy. Bar LotR though, my top favourite films are historical epics (I'm actually writing a feature length screenplay on my favourite ancient war, don't plan to sell it for years though), so I'm all for realism. That being said, Pirates and X-Men are just plain fun (though X2 had some touching and very applicable themes).

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
Oh. I'm a fan of the indie films, especially those that make a satire of serious concepts such as teen pregnancy and sexuality. That's why I want to see Juno this weekend. I loved the actress when she was in Hard Candy and I can't wait to see what she does in this film. My favorite films are also those based on books. I loved Trainspotting and I also thought that The Silence of the Lambs was indeed a roller coaster ride of excitement.
I love love loved Hard Candy. It was so twisted and intense the whole time. I'm really looking forward on seeing Juno. Now, I just need to find somebody to go with me, hmm...

D1

Banned via Administration
To Remo:

Yeah I just lost it after a while, and started gettin woodies to women w/ big boobiez, and booties...and realized men don't have that so I was like f*ck that sh**.

Kyari

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
KYRI#103
confession time!!! :D

out of all of the gays in this thread so far, how many of us have lost or misplaced our v-card? i'm not referring to handjobs or oral, i'm talking about full blown anal pleasure (and/or pain >_>)!

ooooh!! *raises hand* yeah i'm not with him anymore :(, but yep, i still remember the date and all, and i was the uke/passive/taker there... although i haven't done it the other way yet, we did it quite a few times while we were together...

and anywayz it was FAB-U-LOUS!! XD

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I'm 21 and have never kissed anyone.
I'm on my way to being in that boat.

Oddly enough, there aren't many guys (or people in general) out there that I find appealing enough to spit into.

Yukichu

Smash Apprentice
I've only gone as far as hands/mouth...fun fun fun. I regret it, though. Was too eager...should've saved it for the...uhhh...not-second-date... <_________<

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
And if I need to make myself clear for whatever reason, I haven't done anything remotely close to losing my V-card. >.> I'm too clingy and hermited to really put myself out there.

Elysium

Smash Lord
I applaud this thread!
I'm glad everyone is enjoying the thread and is able to talk about this subject in an almost controlled environment. Todays society is extremely biased against gay rights and it's horrible if you ask me. Not that I'm gay, but I have a huge belief in individual rights.

I've only gone as far as hands/mouth...fun fun fun. I regret it, though. Was too eager...should've saved it for the...uhhh...not-second-date... <_________<
hmmmm.... yea.... same boat... almost.... just different gender. Twas a bad relationship. :ohwell:

Miharu

Smash Hero
Mm, everyone who's posted in here has quite the balls to do so.

I'd like to thank King Remo for making such a thread. It's nice to see positive things such as these every now and then.

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
Mm, everyone who's posted in here has quite the balls to do so.

I'd like to thank King Remo for making such a thread. It's nice to see positive things such as these every now and then.
Yeah, I'm really glad I did make it, and I'm happy at how successful and popular it's become in such a short time. We've got to meet people and talk about things that I'm sure we couldn't as much in other places, so yeah, it's pretty cool. Yay for gay, haha~

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
V-Card?! Is that some shorthand for virginity? Why are people not just saying that? QFT?!

Anyways, not much to say on this just that gays make up the fabric of society, in fact they're better at choosing fabric for society. ;)

Mr.Loser

Smash Apprentice
V-Card?! Is that some shorthand for virginity? Why are people not just saying that? QFT?!

Anyways, not much to say on this just that gays make up the fabric of society, in fact they're better at choosing fabric for society. ;)
By the way pink silk would look great on you o.~

Actually I am not so sure what a v-card is, are you refering to virginity because if so my v-card won't be making any purchases anytime soon.

blink777

Smash Journeyman

out of all of the gays in this thread so far, how many of us have lost or misplaced our v-card? i'm not referring to handjobs or oral, i'm talking about full blown anal pleasure (and/or pain >_>)!
V-card. lol, that's a new one for me. And no, it's still sitting in my wallet (sorry, couldn't help but make yet another credit card joke).

Oddly enough, there aren't many guys (or people in general) out there that I find appealing enough to spit into.
lmao! Oh that made me chuckle. Hilarious way of putting it.

We've got to meet people and talk about things that I'm sure we couldn't as much in other places, so yeah, it's pretty cool.
For sure. This thread has to have been one of my favourite parts of the holidays.

Sheepish

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone.

I first want to say that am very moved and believe that you have a lot of courage to be open about your sexuality. I too am a gay smasher, but I'm kind of embarrassed to posting like this. I'm not quite as brave as the rest of you. This isn't my main account. I've been reading this topic, and I wanted to participate, but I'm not quite ready to be out in the open yet, and I know I have friends on this site who browse the pool room. I'm not embarrassed about my sexuality anymore, I already went through that phase. I don't mentally smack myself every time I think a guy is cute or anything. I just don't think I'm really in an environment where I want to be out yet.

I don't think my friends would be disapproving, but I know that life in my hall would be a lot more complicated. Pretty much everyone around me are very conservative jock types. Their favorite activities are watching football, playing football, and Halo. They're not bad guys by any means, I'm pretty good friends with quite a few of them, but I don't think they would be very understanding if they knew I was gay. Conversations would be awkward, half of them would probably stop talking to me, it would just be inconvenient. I saw it happen to another guy I knew who came out during high school. Quite frankly, I don't want to deal with that, especially if I have to live in close quarters with these guys.

So, there we go. I'm gay, but I'm a coward.

As for the V card thing (lol, I didn't know anyone else called it that!) I have done things involving hands and I have received things involving a mouth, but the v card has not gone anywhere. And I almost don't count the minor involvement I've done. That individual was extremely confusing.

blink777

Smash Journeyman
Dude, I totally understand where you're coming from. If I was in your situation (having people I know in real life who have a good chance of seeing this), I'd have done the exact same, if I were to post at all. I don't consider you a coward at all.

Thanks for sharing, and I hope everything turns out alright.

jaej

Smash Journeyman
Homophobia is so ********. I'm so sick of people's ignorance dictating how they interact with people. Props to the homo community for promoting our psychological evolution, instead of hindering it like the majority of the American population.

darkatma

Smash Hero
Props to all the people who are courageous enough to 'come out of the closet' in this thread
Thankfully smashboards is filled with more liberal-ish people, and has a more understanding mod (CK) than most sites :p

Although, I remember someone in another thread was talking about how 'gay' is the equivalent of good in smash :p Like "Drephen has such a gay sheik" as in his sheik is ridiculously good. But that pertains to characters, not people

ohhh who was the guy who commented earlier in the thread about the "us vs them"/otherization ideology? Are you a debater? Because those sound like debate terms :p

And lol uke xP
cue spoiler text

I don't knoww... anal sex sounds difficult... what about the uhm.. excess coitus residing in the rectum?

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman
I have no idea why I made this rather random connection... but for some reason, I find it interesting that some people vehemently oppose video games, saying that it makes us violent, corrupted, etc.
The interesting point being that this thread shows that us "rabid gamers" are actually a lot more tolerant and kind than the aforementioned accusatory persons.

Awesomeness

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman

ooooh!! *raises hand* yeah i'm not with him anymore :(, but yep, i still remember the date and all, and i was the uke/passive/taker there... although i haven't done it the other way yet, we did it quite a few times while we were together...

and anywayz it was FAB-U-LOUS!! XD
Dude. Oh jeez...this is a free thread. But I didn't want to know about anyone's personal "personal" experiences. Kisses are different from anal.

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Hello everyone.

I first want to say that am very moved and believe that you have a lot of courage to be open about your sexuality. I too am a gay smasher, but I'm kind of embarrassed to posting like this. I'm not quite as brave as the rest of you. This isn't my main account. I've been reading this topic, and I wanted to participate, but I'm not quite ready to be out in the open yet, and I know I have friends on this site who browse the pool room. I'm not embarrassed about my sexuality anymore, I already went through that phase. I don't mentally smack myself every time I think a guy is cute or anything. I just don't think I'm really in an environment where I want to be out yet.

I don't think my friends would be disapproving, but I know that life in my hall would be a lot more complicated. Pretty much everyone around me are very conservative jock types. Their favorite activities are watching football, playing football, and Halo. They're not bad guys by any means, I'm pretty good friends with quite a few of them, but I don't think they would be very understanding if they knew I was gay. Conversations would be awkward, half of them would probably stop talking to me, it would just be inconvenient. I saw it happen to another guy I knew who came out during high school. Quite frankly, I don't want to deal with that, especially if I have to live in close quarters with these guys.

So, there we go. I'm gay, but I'm a coward.

As for the V card thing (lol, I didn't know anyone else called it that!) I have done things involving hands and I have received things involving a mouth, but the v card has not gone anywhere. And I almost don't count the minor involvement I've done. That individual was extremely confusing.

Haha. Don't worry dude. I'm younger than you and I feel so comfortable here, even though I started coming *haha I said that* to this thread on Christmas Day. Yeah, I'm sorry about your situation. You shouldn't come out to them if they are conservatives. 95% of Conservatives are not going to accept that fact. Hope you live a healthy and wonderful personal life though. This is a free monitored thread too so don't worry much about harrassment.

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
Man I'm so lucky... I think... where I live there are a lot of people who are homophobic, but at the same time there are many who aren't... and there are many who are gay too... not that I'm interested in them or anything, it's just that it's not as lonely. =P And I'm not sure how my family would react, but I doubt they'd be extra harsh or anything... though I imagine things would be a lot more akward at family get togethers, but ummm... yeah. ^^;

My mom is the kind of mom that says she loves me no matter what, and even said that if I'm gay then she'll love me all the same and stuff. X3 My dad not so much but dads are like that... I think... besides I don't think he'll disown me... at least I hope not, meh even if he does I still got my mom. =P

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
I have no idea why I made this rather random connection... but for some reason, I find it interesting that some people vehemently oppose video games, saying that it makes us violent, corrupted, etc.
The interesting point being that this thread shows that us "rabid gamers" are actually a lot more tolerant and kind than the aforementioned accusatory persons.

Awesomeness

Dude. Sorry for where your coming from, but video gamers are definitely more liberal than Conservatives. Its not news when your a little kid raised in Southern California. I say anyone that posts here is actually pretty 99.9% Liberal.

Also, anyone (preachers) that haven't played a video game are 100% hypocrites. How can they say they don't like something when they have never done it in the first place. Video games are an exhaust for our inhibitions. We role play because we can't do it in reality. To be fair, video games are a stimulation so that we don't do something illegal in real life.

Unfortunately, we have "preachers", because the stupid who don't know how to separate reality from fantasy get caught up in their own worlds and don't know that they've done something they should have never done in the first place. Most video gamers are intelligent nerds thank goodness. Hooray for us, smart and optimistic and free people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom