• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LGBT Smashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I vote no more using this thread as a gay sanctuary where we're allowed to spam. Unless your post is spewing rainbows, no more talkin'. AIM is good for personal talk, and if you're interested in talking about video games, there's the Light House and Brawl forums.

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
I vote no more using this thread as a gay sanctuary where we're allowed to spam. Unless your post is spewing rainbows, no more talkin'. AIM is good for personal talk, and if you're interested in talking about video games, there's the Light House and Brawl forums.
Dammit. Now I wish I had that picture of the panda shooting some guy with a rainbow from its mouth...

B.U.S.

Smash Cadet

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
Seconded. I would love for this thread to go back to how it was when it was at its best. Back when posts like the picture above me would be completely unacceptable. (Seriously, BUS, Rusty; the joke's over.) It'd be cool if we could adhere to what Xsyven is getting at. Things have been getting pretty chatty lately. (I'm a culprit of adding to that. I'm sure it could've helped bring that recent spam-bomb that exploded in here.) Just talking about things that were relevant topics about the lives of gay teenagers. No more details of two guys' wifi Smash battle. No more discussing how much you love the Tales series of games. Maybe a little less of this "quote-respond-quote-respond" trend that's been going on lately. Ya know, stuff like that. Mhm, well, that's just my two cents on the matter.

So, if anyone has a story or something on their mind to that affect, post away please.

Timbers

check me out
Seconded. I would love for this thread to go back to how it was when it was at its best. Back when posts like the picture above me would be completely unacceptable. (Seriously, BUS, Rusty; the joke's over.) It'd be cool if we could adhere to what Xsyven is getting at. Things have been getting pretty chatty lately. (I'm a culprit of adding to that. I'm sure it could've helped bring that recent spam-bomb that exploded in here.) Just talking about things that were relevant topics about the lives of gay teenagers. No more details of two guys' wifi Smash battle. No more discussing how much you love the Tales series of games. Maybe a little less of this "quote-respond-quote-respond" trend that's been going on lately. Ya know, stuff like that. Mhm, well, that's just my two cents on the matter.

So, if anyone has a story or something on their mind to that affect, post away please.
What exactly were you guys talking about before? It's kind of hard to talk about ONLY gay stuff. I mean, the thread kind of came off as a place where people could openly talk about their sexuality, but could also share personal interests and stuff. If we're all sitting around here waiting for the next person to show up and come out of the Smashboards closet so we can all say hi, and then repeat the process. I'm sure that's not what you mean, but that's what I got out of it.

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
What exactly were you guys talking about before? It's kind of hard to talk about ONLY gay stuff. I mean, the thread kind of came off as a place where people could openly talk about their sexuality, but could also share personal interests and stuff. If we're all sitting around here waiting for the next person to show up and come out of the Smashboards closet so we can all say hi, and then repeat the process. I'm sure that's not what you mean, but that's what I got out of it.
I actually agree. I mean, what the hell, why wouldn't this be a thread where we can just loosen up and have some fun?

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
I dunno. I don't mind when the thread gets conversational. I like most of what's been going on lately. But I do think it gets a little overboard when people are going on and on about the wifi match they're having while posting on SWF at the same time... and do we have to chat about 300 and Transformers in here? I dunno... with the popularity of this thread growing, topics seem to jump back and forth so quickly, it can be overwhelming and come across as spammish, I suppose. I mean, seven pages in one day is kind of a lot. Heh, a lot more than it was when there was just about ten of us chatting amongst each other.

But ya know, I would just like it if things could go back to how it was before the "No More Breeders" thing. Before that, things were pretty okay for the most part. And that's all I want for this community - for things to be okay, mhm.

Ah, well. Enough SWF-related drama for one night. Adios, amigos.

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
You know, it really makes me angry when someone who's been on a forum for a good while starts to whine and complain about "how awesome this place used to be" and say that everything sucks now.
If everything sucks now, then leave. No one's stopping you.

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
You know, it really makes me angry when someone who's been on a forum for a good while starts to whine and complain about "how awesome this place used to be" and say that everything sucks now.
This guy gets it. Awesome is what you make it, not what you complain about for others not making it for you.

Timbers

check me out
I dunno. I don't mind when the thread gets conversational. I like most of what's been going on lately. But I do think it gets a little overboard when people are going on and on about the wifi match they're having while posting on SWF at the same time... and do we have to chat about 300 and Transformers in here? I dunno... with the popularity of this thread growing, topics seem to jump back and forth so quickly, it can be overwhelming and come across as spammish, I suppose. I mean, seven pages in one day is kind of a lot. Heh, a lot more than it was when there was just about ten of us chatting amongst each other.

But ya know, I would just like it if things could go back to how it was before the "No More Breeders" thing. Before that, things were pretty okay for the most part. And that's all I want for this community - for things to be okay, mhm.

Ah, well. Enough SWF-related drama for one night. Adios, amigos.
Mmm, well it seems like you got a rough part of your life right now (judging from the whole "bad news about CAT scan" thing) so sounds like you're just stressin' it. Hiemie mod****ed the title like 3 hours ago, so it's not like it was some huge ongoing thing. And there was like one post that said anything about transformers, with one or two afterthoughts of it tied together with what you'd call "ontopic." Same with 300. It honestly hasn't been that bad, but I don't know what it use to be like back in the good ol' days, but yeah. You posted this to the public. It grew, like anything does. It might be bigger than you hoped, but I think it's still staying true to your intentions.

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
Okay, maybe a little more drama. *wipes the dirt you just kicked in my face away*

Where did I say "everything sucks now"? Who's whining and complaining? I went on for the past two hours talking about how much I enjoy this thread and enjoy talking with all of you guys every day. All I made was a few suggestions that could keep things flowing better and keep the mods happy. I have no idea why you're attacking me like that or why you're exaggerating this things I said and putting words in my mouth. I thought we were cool, Lolo.

>_> All I want is this drama to be squashed quickly before some mod gets fed up with it... Nobody wins if that happens.

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
I vouch for this!! ^-^ But, I think where I get what KingReMo is talking about. The last three pages are full of a conversation about opening this thread to become bigger than what it intentionally was meant for. And we just keep getting more members nowadays, whether they are straight or LBGT, supporters and trolls.

I wish I could be here more often since this place keeps getting more responses to it each and every passing day. I would love to meet these new people and keep listening to what everyone is saying, but alas, we all have our dayjobs/lives to continue doing.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
*ignores 4 pages of offtopicness and thread justification*
So like I said AIM is for queers.

MSN is the only option if you ever want to be productive in life.
aww... AIM still loves you, even if you spit in its face ^_^
It's not an excuse... I'm NEVR going to do that <_<
If they were like, trying to buttrape each other, I'd understand. THey were wearing a substantial amount of clothing for the occasion (lolwar) and were fighting in like the dead of summer (obviously true because it was sunny outside :dizzy: my logic is flawless)

I think Xerxes was totally gay for Leonidas though.
lol sure... all the movie needed was one "fabulous" from Xerxes during that sausage fest.... wait... didn't he say something like "I can offer you fabulous wealth" *shudder*

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Hey Mojoman!! How was camp?! Has it been a week already. XD

My friend is a camp counselor this week. I won't be able to see her til Friday. -_-,

And to Sonic the Hedgedawg, your straight right? I'm just making sure, because after your arrival, this thread has been getting confusing. Don't worry, your a blessing. It's the people afterwards that have made a scene here that's been confusing me with all their different ideas and opinions. And yeah, I still think your good looking (when you want to be). ;)

PS: I <3 AIM so to anyone who likes MSN, suck it really hard. :p

MojoMan

Smash Ace
Well it wasn't camp, it was camping in a tent for a week. Some parts were fun, and others not so much (listening to my little sister crying while walking on a wet metal bridge across a 300 ft. deep chasm. But it was a cool chasm at least).

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Sorry, guys. This got WAY too off-topic. My fault for not checking it daily, but the next thread like this MUST remain on task.

Sorry again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom