• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LGBT Smashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

B.U.S.

Smash Cadet
3/4 of men?

I don't think I'd want to deal with a fraction of a person, especially when they're all sweaty and such.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
And to the hilarious people adding tags: Moderators can see who adds what tag. Gay sex for Wikipedia. Crimson King is a queen for Johnthegalactic. Etc.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Not 100% gay. What an odd thing to say.

Also lol at Cashed's comment, did people really think the tags would be anonymous?

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
I always thought the term Breeders was funny, since I have no desire to breed. I kinda dislike kids. Which is funny, because I'd like to make children's Books as a career. I'm like "That's not an effective insult...." But, as a note, insults aren't always supposed to be accurate, they're derogatory generalizations meant to hurt feelings.

I'm expecting ReMO to change the topic title back later, because he really seems to hate fun.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Well there's no point editing it now that you've quoted me :S

**** it I'll do it anyway.

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
I'm expecting ReMO to change the topic title back later, because he really seems to hate fun.
Why're you calling me out like that? I've never even talked to you before. Fyi, I'm a plenty fun-loving fellow. And you're right, I'm going to change it back because your version of "fun" has brought a whole page of very off-topic posts from people who've never even been in here before trying to be funny.

Now, the last thing I wanna do is get a mod upset and have my favorite thread on the 'net closed down, but if I've done something to offend you, feel free to talk to me directly.

Heartless Prince Of Light

Smash Apprentice
Hyrule Castle, staring at the Bridge Of Eldin
OH MY GOD, WTF IS UP WITH THE NEW TITLE?!

*Pulls out mah LAZORS!*

CHANGE ITZ, NAO!!!

XD

I'M BACK, MY LUFFS, DIDJA MISS ME?!?!?!

I WROTE STUFFSESES!

I wrote something for you guys..hope you like it...

My mind has finally gone to work
My soul has finished it's play
It's gone to bed, It's stories read
Now it's my time of day.

I've had one of those days
you know what I mean
so I sit back and relax
and turn on my screen.

I'll talk to all my friends
who know just what to say
to make my stresses go
and my troubles fade away.

My friends you're always there for me
whenever I feel blue
and though we've never met before
I know our friendship's true.

And although we haven't been friends for long
in this short time it seems
we shared so many things already
our hopes, our fears, our dreams.

We come from different walks of life
but we share a common bond, we're gay
and it's time to say that of all of you
I've grown so very fond, hooray!

It's not so good...hope you like it...

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
I like how you say my fun isn't fun. We were having a blast before you got mad, LGBT and Breeders alike, as one people. Not alienating each other due to our genetic sexual leans to each side, and sometimes in the middle, and some times it leans in the right direction, but physically you're the wrong gender, so you get changed, or you might be a woman in a man's body and dig the ladies. Doesn't matter. We were as one.

Don't bring your conservative hate machine after our love party, King ReMO.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Since when has this thread ever been on topic? It's basically general chit chat for gay people.

Don't get me wrong, you all know I love me some good ol' pen 15, but I honestly have no idea what's going on in this thread anymore. It's almost as if we should request a Gay PRoom subforum.

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
This thread already went up 3 pages since I last saw it... and the conversations keep changing every 3 posts and then there are the quotes, so many quotes and then the random posts that don't have ANYTHING to do with ANYTHING and then there are the posts that are on topic but nobody cares about and then there are the posts from the newcomers who come into this topic and then they later just blend in with everybody and constantly change the course of the conversation. ._.;

Auu I'm SO CONFUZZLED!! >_<

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
I really, really liked your poem, Heartless. That's exactly how I feel about this lil' community we have for ourselves. And I'm having "one of those nights" like you mentioned, so it was really nice to read.

And Heimie, if playing your games makes you happy, go ahead. But, on a personal note, I'm going through not-so-happy stuff right now (involving a neurologist and and CAT scans and medication, etc.) and for almost seven months, as trivial as it may sound to a lot of people, this thread is one of the few things that I can wake up and look forward to; to making new friends, helping each other through issues, and just hanging out. So, you can do whatever you want, but I'd appreciate it if you could do me a solid and leave me, and this thread, alone.

I'm really not mad and I don't think I'm being a jerk about it... I just kind of liked how things were going. *shrugs* I dunno... forget it...

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
Calm down ReMO. I have nothing against you. I just wanted to change the topic title. I pretty much originally liked this topic because having a LGBT centric topic in a gaming forum is somewhat progressive, as a lot of gamer type nerds have a tough time handling Gender or Sexual Orientation based subjects. A good example is using the word gay to describe something negatively AKA "I hate ____, it's sooo gay."

Relax, I got nothing against you guys.

B.U.S.

Smash Cadet
...and then the random posts that don't have ANYTHING to do with ANYTHING and then there are the posts that are on topic but nobody cares about and then there are the posts from the newcomers who come into this topic and then they later just blend in with everybody and constantly change the course of the conversation. ._.;
I think that means I'm doing a good job.

[Yeah, that's right. I double-posted.]

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
This thread already went up 3 pages since I last saw it... and the conversations keep changing every 3 posts and then there are the quotes, so many quotes and then the random posts that don't have ANYTHING to do with ANYTHING and then there are the posts that are on topic but nobody cares about and then there are the posts from the newcomers who come into this topic and then they later just blend in with everybody and constantly change the course of the conversation. ._.;

Auu I'm SO CONFUZZLED!! >_<
OMG!! Stop it. Stop it!! :'(

7 pages since my post this morning. WTF!! Momo, I agree with everything you just said!! V-V,

I don't know where to begin, beside saying I liked Raphael, Kilik, and Xianghua in Soul Calibur; I liked Axl Low and Ky Kiske in Guilty Gear, I liked Kunimitsu, King, and Anna from Tekkan, and I <3 AIM!!

PS: Thanks for introducing me to Kigurashi!! I had a marathon yesterday and it was delightful!!

PS2: WTF is with the name change!! I don't see why it needed that now.

PS3: I don't think we will see Andydark back here anytime soon. I got him into my SSB group and yea...he's hooked. >.>

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
Saying Gay PRoom is like saying ATM Machine.

Yeah. You can put that one in a book and sell it.
You insert it to get money?
Joke explantion for those who didn't quite get this.

ATM=Automated Teller Machine. So saying ATM Machine is like saying Automated Teller Machine Machine.

So if PRoom is equal to Pool Room, and saying Gay PRoom is similar to saying ATM Machine, then what he is implying is that the word Gay is redundant in the phrase "Gay PRoom".

He's calling the pool room gay.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

P.S.
For anyone who didn't read the quote or the original post, I just ruined a pretty funny joke for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom