• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LGBT Smashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I totally agree. I hear this argument all the time... that gay people should tone it down, or act like everybody else if they want to be accepted. I can't stand people who claim that they're accepting of homosexuality, but they don't want gays to be flamboyant or talk about their sex and relationships.
You just stereotyped gay people so hard right there.

I'm not even gay, but this paragraph bugs the hell out of me. My gay friends actually hate flamboyant gay people for giving them a bad name. They hate being stereotyped as "girly", as you just so carelessly did.

If you think I'm against gay people, you're mistaken. If people make fun of you for how you act, then don't act the bitter gay because of it. No one likes the bitter gay, just like no one likes the homophobic straight guy.

I haven't read too many of your posts, but you seem generally cool about this whole thing. But just because I find it annoying that some guys have an annoying lisp, and walk as if they're wearing high heels but aren't, doesn't mean I hate them becase they're gay. It's because they're flamboyant, and we just wouldn't get along.

As for the second part, it's completely normal (especially for guys) to talk about sex, and relationships. I agree with you there. Just don't stereotype yourself as a whole.

blink777

Smash Journeyman
Hmm.. I'm still not entirely certain what it is you're trying to get an answer to. But then, that could just be the fact that it's nearly 5 AM and my mental capacity has been severely drained after hours of Mass Effect.

Sorry if my post only aggrivated the problem. And sorry if it actually hadn't, and this post has only made me seem like a complete dolt.

EDIT: This post is directed towards Misto-Roboto. Xsyven posted while I was typing.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
Hmm.. I'm still not entirely certain what it is you're trying to get an answer to. But then, that could just be the fact that it's nearly 5 AM and my mental capacity has been severely drained after hours of Mass Effect.

Sorry if my post only aggrivated the problem. And sorry if it actually hadn't, and this post has only made me seem like a complete dolt.

EDIT: This post is directed towards Misto-Roboto. Xsyven posted while I was typing.
No, you made it clear this was more of a support thread for those who are gay than it is a "Hey I'm a Smasher and I'm gay" deal. the general consensus I was getting was far from this though.

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
I think you've completely missed my point. SmashBoards, as far as I've known it is an open-minded community and I can't imagine people would give you crap for talking about the same issues that all people deal with regardless of their sexuality. **** it, I hate it when people assume I don't get this because I won't hold a pity party for them. I'm talking about here, not the rest of the world. Furthermore, I do not think "homosexuality is a mental problem" nor do I care if anyone is gay. The fact you make it an issue about being gay is what is annoying. I'm saying I don't understand why in a community that, for the most part, appears to be open-minded, why you feel you have to make a thread about one's sexuality.

**** I'm not disagreeing about the good that comes from the topic. Would it kill you to actually explain yourself if you want someone to understand or are you to deep seated in this, 'no one can understand me' bit to think maybe someone might be trying to ask a legitimate question in order to understand other groups better.

This is exactly was what I was asking, why is this so hard to get an answer for? I genuinely was asking this not out of any kind of bigotry or ignorance, it was merely out of curiosity so maybe I can understand it better.
Dude, what else is there to say that hasn't been said already? What's so wrong for people of the same sexual orientation to have a thread of their own to talk about how that affects school and home life, relationships, etc. Where in the Pool Room would people come to talk about coming out of the closet? In Girls/Guys/Relationships? No... We can't talk about gay marraige in the Married Smashers thread. So I made my own.

I wasn't asking for a pity party, but you clearly don't get it even after several people responded to your comments, so I tried another route. Why is this so wrong or so hard to understand? I'm gay. I wanted to find and chat with other gay people on SWF. I wanted to make a thread where us gay people can talk about whatever. It's not rocket surgery. I get what you're saying and maybe we can talk about stuff in those other topics, and several of us did, but talking about my crush or my boyfriend in those forums just is not same as doing it in a thread with other people who are gay as well.

And ****, this isn't even a relationship topic. It's just gay people talking! What is your deal? So, go ahead. It's your turn to write your little paragraph about how I'm still missing your point and tell me how wrong I am.

blink777

Smash Journeyman
Yeesh this is turning nasty. I'm just going to head off to bed and hope everyone's feeling better in the morning.

Just remember people: give others some time to edit before arguing back. They may have missed other posts while typing ;).

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
Dude, what else is there to say that hasn't been said already? What's so wrong for people of the same sexual orientation to have a thread of their own to talk about how that affects school and home life, relationships, etc. Where in the Pool Room would people come to talk about coming out of the closet? In Girls/Guys/Relationships? No... We can't talk about gay marraige in the Married Smashers thread. So I made my own.
I never implied there was anything wrong, I merely asked questions to which you got all bent out of shape with.

I wasn't asking for a pity party, but you clearly don't get it even after several people responded to your comments, so I tried another route. Why is this so wrong or so hard to understand? I'm gay. I wanted to find and chat with other gay people on SWF. I wanted to make a thread where us gay people can talk about whatever. It's not rocket surgery. I get what you're saying and maybe we can talk about stuff in those other topics, and several of us did, but talking about my crush or my boyfriend in those forums just is not same as doing it in a thread with other people who are gay as well.
Your initial topic within this thread came off as decisive and thus I was curious as to why you felt that way. What do gay people do differently that other people do that you need to talk about other than intolerance toward homosexuality and the sex involved? Anything else can already be discussed regardless of your sexuality. And why is it not the same to talk about a crush? Are crushes on either gender regardless of who they are from really that different?

And ****, this isn't even a relationship topic. It's just gay people talking! What is your deal? So, go ahead. It's your turn to write your little paragraph about how I'm still missing your point and tell me how wrong I am.
Wow, you're adversarial. For someone who wants people to understand you, you sure are being defensive. I merely asked questions and you jumped down the 'I'm gay and I'm being persecuted' route at me. I apologize if you think I'm being a jerk about it, but I was genuinely curious about the subject at hand.

Sheepish

Smash Rookie
I've been trying to live my entire life as "normal". Heck, I'm still at that point where I'd probably give up a lot that makes me who I am, just so I could be normal. For me, it's nice to think that other people's first thought of me is "that guy", rather than "that gay guy". I'm really bad for that...
=(
Well, I didn't mean it like that...
I meant in the quirky sense. I'm pretty sure that no one here would prefer "that gay guy" to "that guy". I can't wait for homosexuality to achieve "normal".

autobzooty

Smash Journeyman
ever notice how when people get really mad at each other they call each other "dude" and "buddy"?

and, if i may toss my two cents in here...

i dont like it when the first thing i notice about a gay person is his sexual orientation. to the same effect, i also dont like meatheaded men who talk about "the chick they laid last night" and "holy crap look at those boobs."

i realize that it's not just about sex and that there are other things that go along with it. i guess my point is, wouldn't it be great to live in a world where sex isn't the first thing on everybody's mind?

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Your initial topic within this thread came off as decisive and thus I was curious as to why you felt that way. What do gay people do differently that other people do that you need to talk about other than intolerance toward homosexuality and the sex involved? Anything else can already be discussed regardless of your sexuality. And why is it not the same to talk about a crush? Are crushes on either gender regardless of who they are from really that different?
Well, what do you expect? With close-minded conservatives floating around politics and teh intarwebz these days, you would THINK that it's different. And, it is. Why? Because a LOT of people in today's society just aren't ready to accept these people.

Society today has become so prejudicial, it's unreal. People like evangelicals preach equality, yet, they religiously shun anyone who's differing in sexual orientation. (Yeah, I know I just opened a pandora's box with that one. Don't bother reminding me.) It just goes to show that general consensus in today's world is that homosexual relationships aren't considered normal. (But, hey, you know what? F$#k normal!)

And, what with what you've said, I know that you don't hate or dislike gay people, but the way you're trying to get your point across is incredibly off.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
Well, what do you expect? With close-minded conservatives floating around politics and teh intarwebz these days, you would THINK that it's different. And, it is. Why? Because a LOT of people in today's society just aren't ready to accept these people.

Society today has become so prejudicial, it's unreal. People like evangelicals preach equality, yet, they religiously shun anyone who's differing in sexual orientation. (Yeah, I know I just opened a pandora's box with that one. Don't bother reminding me.) It just goes to show that general consensus in today's world is that homosexual relationships aren't considered normal. (But, hey, you know what? F$#k normal!)

And, what with what you've said, I know that you don't hate or dislike gay people, but the way you're trying to get your point across is incredibly off.
I may very well be looking at this in a wrong light then. I know there are a lot of people who are ultra-conservative and have strong intolerance to gay people and even atheists too. I assumed for the most part that SmashBoards didn't really appeal to those kind of people and thus I assumed those of homosexual orientation had no reason to be concerned here.

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
Wow, you're adversarial. For someone who wants people to understand you, you sure are being defensive. I merely asked questions and you jumped down the 'I'm gay and I'm being persecuted' route at me. I apologize if you think I'm being a jerk about it, but I was genuinely curious about the subject at hand.
Okay. I've realized I haven't represented myself in best light with the past couple posts. Maybe it's because I was working all day, it's 4 AM, and I'm tired and cranky. I don't have the energy or the give-a-dam to go back and re-read posts and form another argument right now.

Bottom line: I just wanted to make a thread where gay people on SWF can come and talk about being gay. That's it. Period. End of story.

From my point of view, you didn't come across as being curious and innocent; it was more "Well, this thread sure isn't necessary. Why do you gays need your own topic?" to me, even when several people replied back, you still seemed to be that way.

And, I'm sorry about my past couple posts. I got pretty melodramatic back there which was pretty out of character. I'm not a "bitter gay" at all, really. I'm a pretty happy-go lucky person. Though, I believe everything I said was true, what was said and how I said it probably wasn't very necessary.

I don't want this to turn into a big argument. I like debating on online forums, but I wanted this one thread to be something 100% positive, which was doing for quite a while. Until I f'ed it up due to my short 4AM fuse. So, bro, I'm trying really hard to be nice and let things calm down. I really don't want this thread closed due to some dumb fight, especially one I kinda started. But, if your response is still something like "Well, I still don't see why this needs to be its own thread," I'm going to e-roundhouse kick you. In the face. (j/k)

You just stereotyped gay people so hard right there.

I'm not even gay, but this paragraph bugs the hell out of me. My gay friends actually hate flamboyant gay people for giving them a bad name. They hate being stereotyped as "girly", as you just so carelessly did.

If you think I'm against gay people, you're mistaken. If people make fun of you for how you act, then don't act the bitter gay because of it. No one likes the bitter gay, just like no one likes the homophobic straight guy.

I haven't read too many of your posts, but you seem generally cool about this whole thing. But just because I find it annoying that some guys have an annoying lisp, and walk as if they're wearing high heels but aren't, doesn't mean I hate them becase they're gay. It's because they're flamboyant, and we just wouldn't get along.

As for the second part, it's completely normal (especially for guys) to talk about sex, and relationships. I agree with you there. Just don't stereotype yourself as a whole.
Maybe I wasn't being completely clear. I apologize, but what I'm getting at is I want people to take a second to look past things like that. Maybe you don't hate the flamboyant because he's a homosexual, but either way you're prejudiced towards him because how he chooses to live his life. He could be the most caring, kind-hearted person but people don't get to see that when they judge solely based on how he looks or talks or dresses. You could become best of friends if you gave him a chance, but you'll never know that if hate them because of the outside. Hate breeds hate, and nothing good comes out of it.

Sheepish

Smash Rookie
ever notice how when people get really mad at each other they call each other "dude" and "buddy"?

and, if i may toss my two cents in here...

i dont like it when the first thing i notice about a gay person is his sexual orientation. to the same effect, i also dont like meatheaded men who talk about "the chick they laid last night" and "holy crap look at those boobs."

i realize that it's not just about sex and that there are other things that go along with it. i guess my point is, wouldn't it be great to live in a world where sex isn't the first thing on everybody's mind?
O_O

You are my Mecca of human beings. This is my favorite post in the entire topic.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Maybe I wasn't being completely clear. I apologize, but what I'm getting at is I want people to take a second to look past things like that. Maybe you don't hate the flamboyant because he's a homosexual, but either way you're prejudiced towards him because how he chooses to live his life. He could be the most caring, kind-hearted person but people don't get to see that when they judge solely based on how he looks or talks or dresses. You could become best of friends if you gave him a chance, but you'll never know that if hate them because of the outside. Hate breeds hate, and nothing good comes out of it.
Oh, come on, ReMo. You can't say you've lived your entire life loving everyone. No one can... except for Jesus. And a lot of people don't even think he exists.

He could be the most caring, kind-hearted person ever. But that doesn't change the fact that he's annoying. I don't like to like everyone. It just makes my best friends seem that much more special. :)

I'm not tryin to kindle anything mean, I'm just explaining myself, so I don't sound too heartless. :p

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
Oh, come on, ReMo. You can't say you've lived your entire life loving everyone. No one can... except for Jesus. And a lot of people don't even think he exists.

He could be the most caring, kind-hearted person ever. But that doesn't change the fact that he's annoying. I don't like to like everyone. It just makes my best friends seem that much more special. :)

I'm not tryin to kindle anything mean, I'm just explaining myself. :p
I guess that's just where we differ. I like people, and I like liking people. I'm an extremely tolerant person to other people's differences. All that matters to me is that you're a decent, respectful person; if so, you've got a friend in me. But, yeah, I dislike people, too. Mostly the a-holes I have to deal with everyday. The narcissistic, self-loathing, egotistical *******s that feel that they can treat people anyway they want... (Yeah, I'm no Jesus.)

I was thinking about something while typing up this response. I can see how straight people can find flamboyant people annoying. In retrospect, I have gay friends who find that attribute to be annoying. I'm not flamboyant at all, but I really really like gay people. It really doesn't bug me. I just look right past it; always have. But, I still don't think you should straight-up write off people just because of that one feature, which is what I think many people do. I'm not saying be their bff, but don't hate them or make fun of them (not saying you do personally, but people do.) Nobody wins in that situation.

Edit:: On that note... my 4 AM crankyness has turned into a 5 AM desperation for unconsciousness. See y'all when the sun's up.

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
I'm very happy to see this topic is being so open and friendly... with a couple of hiccups. ^_^;

I'm also one of the people that has been out of the closet for a while. 21 and I still have my... what is it... "v-card"? Such odd lingo, but oh well. Just waiting for the right guy, I suppose... and I main Peach and second Zelda, so there. :p
Yay another Peach main. ^^ Now I'm not alone on which characters I use here. =P

Flamboyant guys bug the heck outta me... it probably would be easier for many more "normal" gays to come out of the closet if it wasn't for the fact that they'd be grouped together with them. <.< I know I don't wanna be thought of as the same kind of guy as that flamboyant person, it's just really not that great in my opinion, I mean I don't even see GIRLS acting like that usually... and if they do then I wouldn't wanna talk to them either. X3

Not to sound hateful or anything... it's just that... all those flamboyant and buff body stereotypes are... really just stupid and I don't like them at all... I mean not every gay guy walks around in drag lisping their words. <.< Being flamboyant isn't really something you're born with, I wouldn't have a problem with them if it was... but some if not most who are do it just for the attention and stuff, it's like... ugh... I know some can be nice but it just doesn't make me wanna be friends with them, I'm still polite and nice to a person I first meet who may be nice so it's not like I'd say "Ewwww scum! Get away from me!"... I'd never say that. @_@

It's just... meh... it's not something I wanna be classified as being able to relate to or something... and yes I can't really help but care about what other people think to some degree, if that wasn't the case then everybody I know would know about me... so basically I guess it's my own problem... but I still find the attribute really annoying. <.<

Banana_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Flamboyant or not... I could care less actually.
People judge by looks way, way too often. I will admit though, I do that myself as well, but more in a defensive way. (Example: If I someone dressed like a high school jock, I won't talk to them simply because of the fact that I think they probably wouldn't want me to talk to them and I probably wouldn't like them)

Some character traits "are" observable simply because of how one dresses though... Because more often than not a person's appearance and clothing style tell about their identity. But, of course, only a very small and shallow part of their identity.

I've known both flamboyant gays as well as average-joe looking gays and liked and disliked both kinds.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is, if someone talks to you, no matter what kind of appearance, at least give them a chance and listen to them with an open mind :) (Or that's just my opinion at least anyway)

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
I'm completely in the same boat as you, Momo. Stereotypes really do annoy me, though if it's who you are, all the more power to you. I just don't like being lumped together with people of the sorts just because of who I am, what I may sound like, and whatnot.

I think that's the main problem. People are usually only represented in the extremes, save for some cases. The shades of gray in between are almost always underappreciated and ignored. -.- Oh well, such is life.

And this whole thing about 'you choose to be gay' and whatnot... hah. Right. I choose to be a minority and not be able to marry in my home state. I chose to be scared every time I like someone and not knowing if I'll be accepted, rejected, or outright attacked. I love the feeling of being scared all the time.

*ends the sarcasm* In all seriousness, I know I'm not the only one when I say I am who I am, and I'm being true to it. To live any other way would be to live a lie, and I can't have that.

Smash Ace
I agree with you completely Mikey Lenetia, people always look at the extremes... sometimes people act that way just to get attention or to "fit in" too... that's another time when it really gets on my nerves. D=

And I'd be nice to anybody I first meet regardless of how they act, though how comfortable I feel talking to them is a completely different story, and I must admit talking to a flamboyant guy doesn't feel all that comfy to me... though I'm really shy so talking to anybody for the first time doesn't make me comfortable at all. X3

Seiya

Smash Journeyman
Ugh I hate going to bed and missing soo many posts! I don't even know where to start XD The first gay guy I ever met was flamboyant. I mean he LOVES Broadway musicals. Since he was like the first one and actually lives close to me, I got head over heels and fell for him. Calling him constantly and checking myspace for him. >.< Now I'm like "Why did I do that?" Because I was desperate. I was tired being lonely and I wanted someone to talk to and like hug :X

I think that was on topic XD

Mr.Loser

Smash Apprentice
Ugh I hate going to bed and missing soo many posts! I don't even know where to start XD The first gay guy I ever met was flamboyant. I mean he LOVES Broadway musicals. Since he was like the first one and actually lives close to me, I got head over heels and fell for him. Calling him constantly and checking myspace for him. >.< Now I'm like "Why did I do that?" Because I was desperate. I was tired being lonely and I wanted someone to talk to and like hug :X

I think that was on topic XD
Both you and me seem to miss a lot of these good post ;_;

I will admit, if I find a gay to be extremly femine I will shy away from meeting them. If they want to talk to me thats fine by me but I don't really want to go meeting the type of guy that is the main reason that I have to hide my sexuality (yah big thank you on that one).There is always those guys who think that just because you are gay you are going to...umm hop all over them so I would still be warry of coming out but it would be a whole lot easier ><.

Why do all of the gay people have all the good sigs, except for me.

Yukichu

Smash Apprentice
...Huh. Why is it that whenever I sleep, something always seems to happen? This thread sure went to heck and back...

LordNannyKnuckles

Smash Rookie
I personally never understood the prejudice against gays.
I guess it's a matter of being scared of what you know nothing about. :/
Alot of people on this earth are insanely biased, and I don't think that will ever change. D=

But yeah, I know alot of Gay guys, and quite frankly, they are alot funner than my straight friends.
Musicals ftw.

Seiya

Smash Journeyman
I think I would enjoy a musical actually. Like I wouldn't mind going to see Little Mermaid or Lion King on Broadway. Just that I wouldn't be obsess with them.

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
I think I would enjoy a musical actually. Like I wouldn't mind going to see Little Mermaid or Lion King on Broadway. Just that I wouldn't be obsess with them.
I love musicals. I don't know if I'm "obsessed" with them, but oh how do I love them. I've seen Lion King and Wicked when they came into town. And I love so many more (like Rent and Avenue Q and Spring Awakening.) It'd be a dream to perform in Rent as Tom Collins~

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I don't go to musicals often but the ones which I have seen were just plain awesome(that includes The Lion King and The Whiz).

Smash Ace
I've never been to a musical, I only watch plays if my friend is in it, I don't even go to the movies that often... the last time I've been to a movie was like... in 2006... June... Summer break. =3 Though the last play I've been to was actually a musical, though I only went to it because my friends were in it and asked me to come and I couldn't really say "no". ^^; That was in 2007... in April I think... yup yup. =3

But REAL musicals and plays no, I've never been to one of either of those. @_@

Somasu

Smash Ace
confession time!!! :D

out of all of the gays in this thread so far, how many of us have lost or misplaced our v-card? i'm not referring to handjobs or oral, i'm talking about full blown anal pleasure (and/or pain >_>)!

ooooh!! *raises hand* yeah i'm not with him anymore :(, but yep, i still remember the date and all, and i was the uke/passive/taker there... although i haven't done it the other way yet, we did it quite a few times while we were together...

and anywayz it was FAB-U-LOUS!! XD
This post is bit old, but... why not reply? >_>

My answer: Nope, I've not misplace it yet :x

My mouth has lost its v-card, though >_> And to be completely honest, I cannot wait to do it again <_< Mmmm.

So far, I've only done.. well.. oral.. to my ex-boyfriend and a good friend of mine (whom I will not name unless HE wants me to tell or to tell himself) <_<;

God it's so fun to do so... I'd seriously do my close friends such favors if asked.. >_>; *cough* *blush*

Anyway, when I DO lose my own v-card, I plan to be the catcher because... well.. I like the idea of it. I wouldn't mind switching around from time to time, though ^_^;

Yeah, that post probably could've been just a little bit of TMI..

Yukichu

Smash Apprentice
This post is bit old, but... why not reply? >_>

My answer: Nope, I've not misplace it yet :x

My mouth has lost its v-card, though >_> And to be completely honest, I cannot wait to do it again <_< Mmmm.

So far, I've only done.. well.. oral.. to my ex-boyfriend and a good friend of mine (whom I will not name unless HE wants me to tell or to tell himself) <_<;

God it's so fun to do so... I'd seriously do my close friends such favors if asked.. >_>; *cough* *blush*

Anyway, when I DO lose my own v-card, I plan to be the catcher because... well.. I like the idea of it. I wouldn't mind switching around from time to time, though ^_^;

Yeah, that post probably could've been just a little bit of TMI..

Hahaha, I love doing it, too. >:3 Soooo good. Although I wouldn't do it to friends...maybe...who knows. I turn in to someone else when I get horny.

Smash Ace
I don't understand how oral and handjobs work. @_@ B-but ummm... I'm afraid to look it up because... sometimes there are pictures. *covers face in embarrassment*

S-so... ummm.... well... how do I ask this... w-well... I probably already know the answers somewhat but... I'm not really sure at all... and... uhhhhh... @_@

darkatma

Smash Hero
yay for innocence :p

Dont go looking it up ><
and you don't really need to learn, it's kinda not toooo hard (hopefully it isnt lol pun)
unless of course, you want technique... which is uhh yea go look that up lmao.

Smash Ace
Well I guess I don't really need to know what that stuff is... just a little curious... I mean do you swa.... ehem. @_@ I mean... ugh these questions aren't easy to ask, I guess I'll just stay ignorant about this subject. ^^;

Jamal

Smash Cadet
The truth is that Gay Smashers should not be embrassed. I'm not gay myself but I have nothing against gay people and I have had them hit on me before.

Anyways the very few gay smashers I know there extremely good =D.

darkatma

Smash Hero
Well I guess I don't really need to know what that stuff is... just a little curious... I mean do you swa.... ehem. @_@ I mean... ugh these questions aren't easy to ask, I guess I'll just stay ignorant about this subject. ^^;
lollll ask the girls
your choice anyways. it gets broken down by digestion at any rate, whether from bile or from later parts of the system.
just depends on your tastes :p
I cant believe i just said that -_-

malesretmit12

Smash Apprentice
I"ve never realized there were so many gay people on the boards... I thought i was a loner here. Anyways, it's nice to know there are others. :)

Well, my story...

It was around the 6th grade, 1st period math class. I decided to stay in my math class for 2nd period as well, since my math teacher was the only person in the whole school with cable television. :p

This was this boy, who I've had a crush on since I met him at the beginning of the school year. I was staring at him, then he turned around quickly. he asked me if I was staring at him, so I said "yeah..." and apologized. To my disbelief, he sits in the desk next to me. Mind you the math teacher left us two alone in there. (he went to the front office). He looked me in the eyes, and asked me if he could kiss me. It was very blunt, but I like honest guys ;). I agreed. I"m still his boyfriend now, and we're going strong (I'm a sophmore now)

Smash Ace
Well I figured one could use the spoiler tag... but I don't wanna know anymore anyway. D=

Dammit malesretmit12 you're so lucky!! >.< I wish something like that would happen to me. <.< That sounds like a very sweet story.... ugh!! ;_; Now I'm jealous. <.<

Seiya

Smash Journeyman
I"ve never realized there were so many gay people on the boards... I thought i was a loner here. Anyways, it's nice to know there are others. :)

Well, my story...

It was around the 6th grade, 1st period math class. I decided to stay in my math class for 2nd period as well, since my math teacher was the only person in the whole school with cable television. :p

This was this boy, who I've had a crush on since I met him at the beginning of the school year. I was staring at him, then he turned around quickly. he asked me if I was staring at him, so I said "yeah..." and apologized. To my disbelief, he sits in the desk next to me. Mind you the math teacher left us two alone in there. (he went to the front office). He looked me in the eyes, and asked me if he could kiss me. It was very blunt, but I like honest guys ;). I agreed. I"m still his boyfriend now, and we're going strong (I'm a sophmore now)
Wow..that was lucky! Thats great that you guys are still together. I hope for the best XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom