• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Left 4 Scum] Game Over: Scum Win

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Kataefi brings up an interesting point although it looks like he's reaching. Why would Circus want to breadcrumb the fact that he's a zombie? It's not like his scumbuddies don't know that he is. That'd only help town and in such an incredibily stupid manner that I have a hard time believing it.

Then, I was thinking about mentos's observation. It pointed out "Hit Cello", or maybe "Hits Ronike", wasn't connected to him, and earned him points for making the observation. He then went on to comment on how pointing out breadcrumbs would destroy scum communication and help town.

But, how does that help town, really? If the scum are forced to act independently, doesn't that make it more difficult for us to link their actions? Frankly, this sounds more like a hidden message saying, "Don't lay down breadcrumbs".

Vote Mentosman
This is exactly the point I adressed earlier when talking to Mentos. Needless to say I completely agree with it. How and why does it help the town to destroy scum's only means of communication when you could've use these breadcrumbs as undeniable proof later? By pointing it out mentos besically told Circus to stop it for his own safety but I don't see how this helps town at all. He destroyed something that could've been used as evidence later on before it became substantial. FoS worthy, especially if Circus flips scum.

FoS Scumtosman

There is no breadcrumbing.
Exactly. Now Circus can just deny everything related to those potential breadcrumbs because Mentos told him to stop it before anybody else got a chance to see it's true intent. It would've been a lot better to wait a couple of posts to see if Circus was really breadcrumbing or not.

:059:

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Kataefi, I don't know how to respond to your points. I'm afraid you're just mistaken. You're seeing crumbs that aren't there (and would have no need to be there) because players like Mentos and Mayling have found goofy things in my posts that might be mistaken for breadcrumbs. I assume you're just being overly scrutinizing because I've garnered lots of unwarrented attention already. Like I said, once the scum goggles are on....

I said that SWF ate my post because it ate my post. I had typed something up, hit "preview post," and it didn't load. So I had to restart and type it again. I made several allusions to an experiment because that's basically what Xiivi was apparently doing with Ronike and I. Or at least, that's what I gleaned from his post. I called myself a survivor because that's what I am. So are you. So is everyone else.

Look, here's the deal: I do think Circus is the play. However, Kataefi just posted a bunch of little phrases he said and is trying to use that against him. Sorry if I'm just flat out missing something, but what would be the point of most of what he said? The ONLY phrase he used that I could see any point in is the "quick hits" mention. The rest of them are just... what? Seriously, explain to me how using those phrases is scummy at all, and then I agree with you, its not trying to break the game.
I do really appreciate this post, even if you still think I'm the lynch. But on the topic of the "quick hits" issue...

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8924542&postcount=749

I just used the exact same wording very recently, in Phoenix Wright Mafia, shortly after I replaced in. I was killed the following Night in that game, and I flipped town. You can check for yourselves.

This is just the way I talk, guys.

And before you say the whole "Oh its to attract scum's attention", that's BS. Scum is already going to be meticulously going over all the scum posts looking to coordinate, so adding in those words (most of which are common forum talk or mafia talk) is pointless.
This was precisely my point before, about the "HITS" thing. Sold (I believe it was Sold) thought that I had referenced breadcrumbing in order to alert my scumbuddies to the "message" in my post, when in reality, there would never be any need for that. That would, in fact, be a bad idea if I were scum, as it would attract the wrong kind of attention. And apparently it has. The only difference being, if I may be so bold, I'm smarter than that. If I were scum, I would not have tried to hide something like that with a big sign pointing to it for the town to see. "HIT" is there by coincidence. I began those paragraphs with "H," "I," and "T" (and "S," I guess) because that's just the way the words rolled out.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Just posting to say I'll be largely unavailable for the next 5 days or so due to a national tournament I'm hosting coming up this weekend and it requiring my undivided attention.

I'll try to keep up and post, but don't expect anything of substance from me. Sorry about this :urg:

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Circus I'm sorry =p I looked at the phoenix wright post and yeah you did post in a very similar way.

But I hope you can see from my perspective that it's understandable. In the context of a zombie mafia game it wouldn't be hard to interpret something like 'SWF ate my post' and all these variables and experiments, guinea pigs, headaches, quick hits or whatever all in one tiny paragraph as a means of reaching out to others, factors that are generally characteristic of the genre in the first place!

So specifically @macman and ronike and with the above in mind, I really fail to see how I'll prove scummy if Circus does flip survivor. At least I'm active and looking for things to pick up on. Aside from the occasional filler and cynical posts (speaking respectively) what can you both claim in terms of advancing information on this very dry day?

Also @ronike... out of curiosity what makes my breadcrumbing theory more outrageous than mentos'? You agreed with that one which put you on the circus wagon in the first place. Both are just as coincidental - I'm keen on your answer.

Ronike

Smash Ace
A) I got us out of RVS
B) Brought information to forefront about mechanic strategy (or at least, brought it up that this game isnt normal and shouldn't be played as so)
C) Just because I don't go shouting who I'm suspicious of from the top of the rooftops doesn't mean I don't have my suspicions. I just don't find it advantageous to tell the mafia who not to kill bc they are suspicious.

So yeah, considerably more than looking at "breadcrumbs" of someone using common terminology.

Your breadcrumbing theory is more outrageous than Mentos' bc how exactly is what you pointed out that circus said scummy? Cause its not, and you're just reaching to try and get either further the lynchmob of a townie or trying to look like you are one of the forerunners of you're bus partners lynch.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
At first I was going to vote for Circus since I don't like my name and the word "hit" coming up together in one of his posts, but then I was thinking about one of the major points against him. The breadcrumbing thing.

First of all, I always thought that breadcrumbing was pretty stupid. It doesn't necessarily reward your intended target, but rather the observant. Yes, a person is more likely to find breadcrumbs if he or she is specifically looking at his or her partner's posts, but they would still have to be fairly easy to spot lest they be looked over.

Then, I was thinking about mentos's observation. It pointed out "Hit Cello", or maybe "Hits Ronike", wasn't connected to him, and earned him points for making the observation. He then went on to comment on how pointing out breadcrumbs would destroy scum communication and help town.

But, how does that help town, really? If the scum are forced to act independently, doesn't that make it more difficult for us to link their actions? Frankly, this sounds more like a hidden message saying, "Don't lay down breadcrumbs".

Vote Mentosman
Breadcrumbing is NECESSARY in this game Cello. Scum can't talk outside of the thread any more than town can, so if they plan to coordinate their plans they have to breadcrumb and try to sneak messages in. One of the reasons this game is a balanced setup is that while the scum can potentially get several kills a night, if they want to coordinate and make that guaranteed, they need to put something out there that the town can see too.

And it sure as hell helps town for scum to act independently. They still know who eachother are. Regular scumhunting and connection drawing still works. The only thing that cutting off their ability to breadcrumb cuts out is their ability to coordinate their NIGHT actions, which gives town the potential benefit of them not knowing who each other are hitting and possibly hitting the same person a couple times so we don't have as much loss during the night.

Circus wagon appeals to me.

Further reading required.
This goes to everyone, but this post made me think of it. WHY is everyone splitting their posts up into random lines? I've noticed almost everyone start new lines where there's really no reason for it. Can't we just put two sentences on the same line instead of separating them and making the post look strange?

Possible connections.

Saying them now is dumb because if you're wrong about the person being scum, you look dumb. D:

And if you're right then you just told scum another thing not to do! D:

Pretty much goes back to the whole "Why did you bring up breadcrumbling on Day1 instead of Day2?" stuff people were talking about.

So yeah, I agree with Cello that mentos looked like he was saying "Don't lay breadcrumbs." I felt he was more of coaching Circus and attempting to prevent Circus doing it later, hence why I asked why he has avoided joining the wagon (Although Cello is right that it could be a general message instead of coaching).

Circus and Ronike have done some things I'd really love to look into if they flip scum. [In fact it was an interaction between Ronike and Circus that made me start up a Circus wagon where Ronike used the wording "Think about it, I shouldn't have to spell it out for you." I wanted to see where it would go, what both Circus' and Ronike's reaction to the wagon would be, etc...] Hence why I'm pushing those lynches! :D

See! I'm not as completely clueless as I look. <3
Xiivi: Really? You think it was scummy that I pointed out potential breadcrumbs, and said I wanted to cut off scum's communication? The only ones who benefit from scum not trying to breadcrumb is town. As I responded to Cello above, if scum don't coordinate we have a much higher chance of the incaps overlapping than we do if they find a way to coordinate. It ONLY benefits town, and if I was scum why would I be telling my scum partners not to do something that hurts my own factions ability to function?

Ughhhhh. SWF just ate my post. Attempting to recreate now.

I'm glad I could be one of the town's guinea pigs. I'd be more okay with this little experiment if this were a regular game, but seeing as I'm a survivor, I'm not quite so comfortable with being one of the town's lynch variables. But I suppose it can't be helped. I'll admit, I feel better after my hissy fit earlier, so maybe I can go back to attempting to be productive. Sorry for the meltdown, everyone.

Quick hits before I start writing a paper I've been putting off all semester:

Pythag/McFox looks TvT to me. If there's scum between them, I'd say it's McFox.
Mayling is cool.
Kataefi is cool.
Worried about Mentos but heaven forbid I omgus him.
Xiivi continues to bust my balls, but I guess his explanation makes sense.
With Ronike, I keep wifom-ing myself into a headache.
I wish lots of other people would read up and post more.
Circus: Why are you worried about me? For the same reasons as Cello and apparently Xiivi, or is there something else you don't like?

Pythag imo there have been sooooo many people providing very little reasoning behind their votes. Despite singling out Mcfox, what do you have to say about the other people doing the same thing?

@Xiivi - I find your last post really perceptive. But why not focus on Ronike first if he essentially triggered your mindframe that one of the two between himself and circus might be scum? In the claim you make, Ronike sounds more guilty of scum.

A longer D1 I think could mean greater coordination between scum but saying that they'd have to risk burying breadcrumbs in order to identify one another. I feel a longer D1 will give town a greater ability to spot any signs of breadcrumbing or coordination.

_

@Circus I found your last post really strange compared to your other posts...

I'm deliberately taking some your statements out of context to show why I find them really strange.

When I initialy read this, I felt it was a little out of place amongst all the other references in your post. By references, I mean these quotes.

You use a lot of terminology in this post that I just instantly associated with the likes of Left 4 Dead, Resident Evil, or your typical zombie action thriller especially considering the context of this mafia game.

The notion of feeling unwell, the headache, being a guinea pig, experimental subject etc etc... the idea that SWF 'ate' you - very characteristic of zombies. This all leads me to believe that you could actually be infected trying to communicate with this terminology to attract fellow scum.

Now this is where I found it really interesting:

You go on to list names. But you don't really list everyone who has spoken up in the game. Is this a hitlist?

unvote: Macman

vote: Circus

You used "quick hits" and then gave a list of people. This, in combination with other potential breadcrumbing from passed posts, is like coordination in the making to fellow scum you have yet to identify, or maybe you have...

Now this makes me think the word 'HITS' in your past post when you were, again, accused of breadcrumbing might not be such a coincidence after all!

If I'm looking too deeply into this then that's when your defence comes into it Circus... I'm keen to hear what you think as well as @everyone I've asked questions to!
Look, here's the deal: I do think Circus is the play. However, Kataefi just posted a bunch of little phrases he said and is trying to use that against him. Sorry if I'm just flat out missing something, but what would be the point of most of what he said? The ONLY phrase he used that I could see any point in is the "quick hits" mention. The rest of them are just... what? Seriously, explain to me how using those phrases is scummy at all, and then I agree with you, its not trying to break the game.

And before you say the whole "Oh its to attract scum's attention", that's BS. Scum is already going to be meticulously going over all the scum posts looking to coordinate, so adding in those words (most of which are common forum talk or mafia talk) is pointless.
Ronike hit the nail on the head in response to that post Kata made. Why would Circus be breadcrumbing that he's scum? His partners already know that. And for the part about him saying quick hits, do you know how blatantly obvious that would be after incaps if he was actually communicating? Circus isn't an idiot, he's not going to blatantly say quick hits then somehow structure things to explain who should be hit and who should hit them. In fact, with only 7 names listed there is no feasible way it could be giving directions unless there were 3 scum and he literally tried to sneak through a scum:hit structure, which would pretty much tell us all scum tomorrow.

Kataefi brings up an interesting point although it looks like he's reaching. Why would Circus want to breadcrumb the fact that he's a zombie? It's not like his scumbuddies don't know that he is. That'd only help town and in such an incredibily stupid manner that I have a hard time believing it.

This is exactly the point I adressed earlier when talking to Mentos. Needless to say I completely agree with it. How and why does it help the town to destroy scum's only means of communication when you could've use these breadcrumbs as undeniable proof later? By pointing it out mentos besically told Circus to stop it for his own safety but I don't see how this helps town at all. He destroyed something that could've been used as evidence later on before it became substantial. FoS worthy, especially if Circus flips scum.

FoS Scumtosman

Exactly. Now Circus can just deny everything related to those potential breadcrumbs because Mentos told him to stop it before anybody else got a chance to see it's true intent. It would've been a lot better to wait a couple of posts to see if Circus was really breadcrumbing or not.

I don't get the first part of the quote. You say it's an interesting point and MAY be reaching, then go on to tear it apart. Then you voice suspicion on me, saying I told Circus to stop for his own safety? And I've already explained how it helps town: Uncoordinated scum only effects night actions, and if they can't tell who the others are planning on hitting, it leaves us with a better chance to escape the night without the maximum number of incaps, which helps an EXTREMELY high amount as the game progresses. Why do people keep thinking trying to stop scum from communicating is anti-town?

Circus I'm sorry =p I looked at the phoenix wright post and yeah you did post in a very similar way.

But I hope you can see from my perspective that it's understandable. In the context of a zombie mafia game it wouldn't be hard to interpret something like 'SWF ate my post' and all these variables and experiments, guinea pigs, headaches, quick hits or whatever all in one tiny paragraph as a means of reaching out to others, factors that are generally characteristic of the genre in the first place!

So specifically @macman and ronike and with the above in mind, I really fail to see how I'll prove scummy if Circus does flip survivor. At least I'm active and looking for things to pick up on. Aside from the occasional filler and cynical posts (speaking respectively) what can you both claim in terms of advancing information on this very dry day?

Also @ronike... out of curiosity what makes my breadcrumbing theory more outrageous than mentos'? You agreed with that one which put you on the circus wagon in the first place. Both are just as coincidental - I'm keen on your answer.
The thing is Kata, you were reaching really, really hard in that post. On top of that, your "breadcrumbing" theory has nothing to do with breadcrumbing. You seem to be suggesting that Circus is picking words to tell others he's scum, which if he was his partners would already know, and hence it would be not only stupid, but worthless. While mine pointed out something that could potentially be information scum doesn't know from eachother, you seem to be arguing that he's trying to sneakily explain things that the rest of the mafia already know.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
**** I've made a BIG mistake :( This brings my train of thought entirely to square 1.

Scum do know who each other are. I knew this at the start of the game but for the strangest reason it slipped. @Everyone - I made those posts assuming that scum didn't actually know who their buddies were, so they'd have to breadcrumb clues to each other in order to identify stuff.

Wow... back to the drawing board for me. I'll make a much more informed and correct post tomorrow morning!

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Not sure if that's a cuaght-in-the-act scum "oh whoops" moment, or honest, but I suppose we'll see.
I see no reason scum would intentionally try to convince town to ignore one of the rules clearly stated in the OP.

It's definitely a mistake. No way to know if it's a townie mistake or a scummy mistake, but I'm confident that a smart player on either alignment (and Kataefi seems at least reasonably smart, from my limited observations) would try to pull such an easily countered trick.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Vote Count:
[5] Circus (Xiivi, KevinM, Sold2, Ronike, Mediocre)
[4] Not Voting (Chaco, Vyse, Mayling, Kataefi)
[3] Ronike (frozenflame, Macman, McFox)
[1] Cello_Marl (Circus)
[1] frozenflame751 (mentosman8)
[1] Sold2 (Gheb_01)
[1] mentosman8 (Cello_Marl)
[1] McFox (Pythag)
[1] Gheb_01 (The Marsh King)
[0] Macman ()
[0] Kataefi ()
[0] Pythag ()
[0] Vyse ()
[0] Mayling ()
[0] Chaco ()
[0] KevinM ()
[0] Mediocre ()
[0] The Marsh King ()
[0] Xiivi ()

With 18 players alive, it takes 10 to lynch.
A deadline has been set for Wednesday, December 16th, Noon EST.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
This post is where Ronike hops onto the Circus wagon. This puts Circus at 6 votes. The nearest person to him (in votes) is at 2 (tie beween Ronike himself and Cello).

Then, here, Ronike calls out Circus for his reactions, his breadcrumbing*, and for his desire to end D1 early. This is somewhat (and by "somewhat," I mean "entirely") contradictory to his very next post, wherein Ronike admits that he wanted to end the day early. Apparently, it's good enough to lynch Circus for, but there's a completely town reason for wanting to do it, so Ronike isn't equally suspicious for it. He also nudges against me again in this post, without backing it up.

*Ronike's next post in the topic, the one following the one above wherein he used Circus' "breadcrumbing" as a reason to vote for him, says that We need to stop trying to break this game... That's how people lost disney.... So breadcrumbing is a reason to vote for someone, but we shouldn't look for it?

Next, he calls out Kat for his post about breadcrumbing, saying that even though Circus is still the play, Kat is dumb for noticing a possible breadcrumb. The interesting point here (to me) is that even if MOST of what Kat had to say was reaching, I still think that a "Quick Hits" followed by a list of names COULD be some kind of breadcrumb (and I disagree with frozen that there's only one possible way it could be a breadcrumb). Now, I don't think a scum-Circus WOULD breadcrumb if he's been caught doing it before, but who knows?

Ronike said:
A) I got us out of RVS
B) Brought information to forefront about mechanic strategy (or at least, brought it up that this game isnt normal and shouldn't be played as so
C) Just because I don't go shouting who I'm suspicious of from the top of the rooftops doesn't mean I don't have my suspicions. I just don't find it advantageous to tell the mafia who not to kill bc they are suspicious.

So yeah, considerably more than looking at "breadcrumbs" of someone using common terminology.

Your breadcrumbing theory is more outrageous than Mentos' bc how exactly is what you pointed out that circus said scummy?
Cause its not, and you're just reaching to try and get either further the lynchmob of a townie or trying to look like you are one of the forerunners of you're bus partners lynch.
I would very much like to see any evidence of this.

Nothing that reading the rules of the game wouldn't have yielded.

So are you saying you suspicious of anyone else other than Circus?

More calling out looking for breadcrumbs as being terrible, even though it's one of his reasons for voting Circus. He even specifically calls mentos' breadcrumb theory outrageous, even though, as I've said, it's one of his reasons for voting for Circus.

So here's my question. You give Kat two possibilities here, either
  • 1) that he is scum trying to push a lynch on a TOWNIE, or
  • 2) that he is scum trying to bus his partner.
You have laid out two separate scenarios here that you believe. In one of them, both Circus and Kat are scum: Circus for reasons stated above by you, and Kat for trying to bus his partner. But in the other scenario, Circus is innocently being pushed on, while Kat is still guilty. So, putting the two options together, there's a 50% chance that Circus is scum, while there's a 100% chance that Kat is. Why haven't you switched your vote?

Like I said, I don't think a scum-Circus would be dumb enough to continue to try and breadcrumb, assuming that he was actually caught doing it once already. Scum-Circus would've just kept his mouth shut and acted alone, because he knows that since he had been caught once doing it, people were going to be scrutinizing his posts more than others'. But it's still possible, since he's using terminology that's common in mafia, to breadcrumb while playing it off as common terminology that means nothing. I'm not entirely sure where I stand on Circus right now, although Ronike's flip would tell me a lot. I'm still completely sold on Ronike being scum. Ronike has been encouraging people not to scumhunt others like we have Circus, despite the fact that Ronike is still a part of his lynch. I find that very interesting.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Why do people keep thinking trying to stop scum from communicating is anti-town?
Because you destroy a way for the town to get potentially concrete evidence, something you never get otherwise in a mafia game. If you had waited until later to point it out there might have been a chance for further observations in regards to breadcrumbs - observations that could have solidified or even confirmed the assumption that zombies are breadcrumbing to communicate with each other. Since you "warned" the zombies early enough we'll probably never get to see if Circus actually attempted to breadcrumb a message or if it was just a coincidence as he keeps on insisting. Without your interrogation he might have breadcrumbed something bolder than "DUDS" or "HIT" later - something that might have been impossible to dismiss as mere coincidence. Then we would have found scum a lot easier and we still would've cut off their means of comunication eventually. Additionally there could have been even more to be found about it such as other people attempting to respond to Circus' breadcrumbs which would give us an extremely strong connection and a very reliable lead for the next day in case of Circus flipping scum.

Like I said, I don't think a scum-Circus would be dumb enough to continue to try and breadcrumb, assuming that he was actually caught doing it once already.
Agreed. What do you think about mentos in that context? Had mentos not warned Circus about it then he might have tried to attempt a riskier breadcrumb which could've been used as evidence. Do you agree with me here?

Unvote Vote Frozenflame

Ronike

Smash Ace
I don't have time to go over that whole thing, but from the first part, I never accused Circus of wanting to end the day early. I'm sorry if it seemed that way, but I was saying that I wanted to end the day early and Circus is scummy enough to warrant a lynch in my book.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
very interested in ronikes response. His push on Kat bothered me, well atleast him thinking that kat was scummy for his action. [I agreed that Kat's theory was far-fetched but it clearly seemed well intentioned to me]

Ronike

Smash Ace
This post is where Ronike hops onto the Circus wagon. This puts Circus at 6 votes. The nearest person to him (in votes) is at 2 (tie beween Ronike himself and Cello).
6 votes? You're getting upset over 6 votes? That's only 2/3 the requirement for a lynch. It'd be one thing if I had put him at L-1, but my vote didn't even put him at L-2. There are plenty of reasons why Circus is at 5 votes. I dunno, maybe its because he's scummy.

Then, here, Ronike calls out Circus for his reactions, his breadcrumbing*, and for his desire to end D1 early. This is somewhat (and by "somewhat," I mean "entirely") contradictory to his very next post, wherein Ronike admits that he wanted to end the day early. Apparently, it's good enough to lynch Circus for, but there's a completely town reason for wanting to do it, so Ronike isn't equally suspicious for it. He also nudges against me again in this post, without backing it up.
I already covered this, in fact Circus himself clarified it, and me saying "Yes I want to end the day early" was not a seperate point, but instead telling Circus that "Yes, that point was not directed at him". Not really that hard to miss man...

As to why I nudged you, just pointing out something scummy, just like how you then pointed out how in doing that I am a bit scummy myself. It was never supposed to be a full fledged attack.

*Ronike's next post in the topic, the one following the one above wherein he used Circus' "breadcrumbing" as a reason to vote for him, says that We need to stop trying to break this game... That's how people lost disney.... So breadcrumbing is a reason to vote for someone, but we shouldn't look for it?
Two things to this:

1) This was immediately after reading through the majority of Disney, so I think my mindset is understandable. If you don't know what happened in Disney, basically people were allowed to post pictures of their mod pms, so they tried to break the game by posting the pm. Then when that failed as Tom had given the mafia safe claims, they tried to check the time stamp. Mafia just photoshopped it. Then they tried to post their pm boxes, but not everyone could do it, so mafia just opted out with the rest. All in all, they focused so heavily on it that there was no scum hunting done by the end of that day, and nothing to really go on, so mafia coasted to an easy victory. I just don't want that to happen here.

2) Searching for breadcrumbs is fine, but what Kataefi did was too far. She tried to attack Circus for using common forum phrases saying "Oh, thats something a zombie might think/say". I realize she has said she just missed where it said scum know each other, but it still was hardcore reaching and an attempt to further push a far along wagon. I didn't want to encourage that, but I thought that making that point would be enough, but you decided to attack me for it...

Next, he calls out Kat for his post about breadcrumbing, saying that even though Circus is still the play, Kat is dumb for noticing a possible breadcrumb.
1) It WASN'T a possible breadcrumb. Again, until you provide reason as to WHY it is a possible breadcrumb, it isn't as it is also common internet lingo.

2) How did I call her dumb? I asked for clarification, and showed why she was wrong barring me missing something. Way to try to make me look like an ******* though.

The interesting point here (to me) is that even if MOST of what Kat had to say was reaching, I still think that a "Quick Hits" followed by a list of names COULD be some kind of breadcrumb (and I disagree with frozen that there's only one possible way it could be a breadcrumb).
1) Did you read the post Circus linked to? It shows him using the phrase "quick hits" a week before this game even started in a different game.
2) Regardless, yes it could be a breadcrumb, and I did say that in my post.

Now, I don't think a scum-Circus WOULD breadcrumb if he's been caught doing it before, but who knows?
Seriously bad WIFOMing attempt here. If he's got people defending the breadcrumbing, why would he stop?

I would very much like to see any evidence of this.
K

4 zombies.

At any rate, I think what are strategy, at least today, should be is just get through it as fast as we can. Tomorrow the zombies start incaping people and we know who's clear and who's not and we can start judging from there. The lack of communication helps us a ton, as even if the zombies try to communicate their hit plans, its just as visible to survivors as it is to zombies.

Thoughts?
One of my first posts, it actually gave people something to think about rather than just randomly voting around.

Good point McFox. But I'm still more willing than usual to end this day fast.

Oh and the what I thought was obvious, but apparently not, is that who is not incapped is just as important, if not MORE important, than who is incapped, which is why I would rather just get this day over with. At least 2 clears + good leads.
To all that would be impaired by the survivor rule: Ignore it. Just think that if you are a major contributor to the town win, you've won. That's what Im doing.
More food for thought and a call for more activity and thought. A call you did not heed as you continued to go after people that didn't post their apocalypse plans.

No, think about it. I don't want to give scum more ideas than they can get on their own.

So... why the random vote? Trying to convey something? Unvote Vote Gheb
And showing that RVS stage wouldn't be tolerated, at least from me.

So yeah. Unlike you, I actually tried to give people things to think about, instead of just bugging people to spend a long time posting a zombie apocalypse plan when they could be using that time to think about mafia.

Nothing that reading the rules of the game wouldn't have yielded.
Just because people read the rules doesn't mean they think deeply about it. Proof of that is BI mafia. I was the only one to realize that the mafia win condition was essentially killing all Vig townies and that cops and bombs were cannon fodder. I've given people food for thought about the mechanics, pointing them in the right direction without directly revealing what I mean so as to not give the mafia too much information. Again, more than what YOU have done.

So are you saying you suspicious of anyone else other than Circus?
Yes, but I just finished saying why I'm not going to tell people, so why are you trying to get me to do so? If you're worried that you're on that list, rest assured that you are.

More calling out looking for breadcrumbs as being terrible, even though it's one of his reasons for voting Circus. He even specifically calls mentos' breadcrumb theory outrageous, even though, as I've said, it's one of his reasons for voting for Circus.
Um, no... Not at all in fact. That whole thing was a response to the previous post in which Katae said this:

She called it outrageous, so I used the same words to make sure everyone understood who and what I was responding to. So yeah, just calling the mistaken and outrageous breadcrumbs unviable and outrageous. Nothing more. Pretty simple to me.

So either you are skimming, or you are just picking and choosing to make me seem scummy... Interesting.

So here's my question. You give Kat two possibilities here, either
  • 1) that he is scum trying to push a lynch on a TOWNIE, or
  • 2) that he is scum trying to bus his partner.
You have laid out two separate scenarios here that you believe. In one of them, both Circus and Kat are scum: Circus for reasons stated above by you, and Kat for trying to bus his partner. But in the other scenario, Circus is innocently being pushed on, while Kat is still guilty. So, putting the two options together, there's a 50% chance that Circus is scum, while there's a 100% chance that Kat is. Why haven't you switched your vote?
Its called pressure mate. And I don't want to say anymore. So I won't

Like I said, I don't think a scum-Circus would be dumb enough to continue to try and breadcrumb, assuming that he was actually caught doing it once already.
Stupidly bad WIFOMing. Scum needs to breadcrumb, therefore scum will bread crumb. End of discusion.

Scum-Circus would've just kept his mouth shut and acted alone, because he knows that since he had been caught once doing it, people were going to be scrutinizing his posts more than others'. But it's still possible, since he's using terminology that's common in mafia, to breadcrumb while playing it off as common terminology that means nothing.
You're thinking too hard. But at any rate, the "breadcrumbing" that used the common terminology still isn't breadcrumbing. Did it say anywhere who to kill? Only quick hits, and are you telling me Circus knew he was going to be mafia in an unnanounced game about zombies where he would be a mafia member unable to communicate and therefore used the words quick hits so that he could later name off 6-7 different people for the hits? Yeah, that's what I thought.

I'm not entirely sure where I stand on Circus right now, although Ronike's flip would tell me a lot. I'm still completely sold on Ronike being scum. Ronike has been encouraging people not to scumhunt others like we have Circus, despite the fact that Ronike is still a part of his lynch. I find that very interesting.
Completely wrong. I have encouraged people to scumhunt, just to do it quickly so we can move on to a day where we have loads more information. I have been encouraging people not to take breadcrumbing too far like Katae. Regular breadcrumb searching? Awesome. Which is why Circus deserves a lynch... maybe.

In all honesty, after seeing him using the quick hits thing in another game and how heavily you are attacking me while still trying to push for a Circus lynch from the shadows, my resolve is shaken. I think a McFox lynch would be better, if only to get rid of people who aren't even trying to be helpful.

Unvote Vote: McFox

Ronike

Smash Ace
very interested in ronikes response. His push on Kat bothered me, well atleast him thinking that kat was scummy for his action. [I agreed that Kat's theory was far-fetched but it clearly seemed well intentioned to me]
Notice the lack of a vote? Notice how I said I didn't think it was lynchworthy? Notice how I didn't actually push Kat at all? Notice how I said Kat was scummy only if Circus flipped scum? Notice how that was in an answer to a question from you? Notice how I know how to play mafia?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I noticed how you OMGUS voted McFox. I didn't read through your post though so I'm not sure how much it means yet. It just stuck out after seeing the post.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Ronike, clarify this for me: If Circus were to flip town, is Kat scummy? If Circus were to flip scum, is Kat scummy? (Kat is a dude by the way.)

Ronike

Smash Ace
Apologies if I called you a girl Kat... Just sounds like Katie to me

Kat's action is scummy if circus were to flip town. Not lynchworthy though, as it still could have been a mistake.

Kat's action is not scummy if circus flips scum due to it likely being a mistake.

Gheb, don't be such a lazy ***** and read the **** post before you go accusing me of OMGUS.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Thanks, I was just wondering since higher up on this page you said Kat would be scummy but not lynchworthy if Circus flipped town and then in the mini-post you said Kat was scummy only if Circus flipped scum.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Typo'd. Should read "Notice how I said Kat was scummy only if Circus flipped town?"

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I'M A DUDE!

Will make a post later... I'm working atm!

One thing for sure is that my mistake wasn't mine alone, others did make a similar mistake in assuming scum didn't know each other... notably Pythag.

I feel uneasy at you Ronike because I don't think you're seeing how honest I was calling Circus out for those apparent breadcrumbs under the mindset that scum didn't know who each other were. I seriously thought I was onto something there and I had found something.

The moment I was called out for it I realised I was wrong... I took my vote back for essentially falsely accusing Circus.

More to come later!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Gheb, don't be such a lazy ***** and read the **** post before you go accusing me of OMGUS.
I read the post and I still think it tastes terribly like an OMGUS vote.

So yeah. Unlike you, I actually tried to give people things to think about, instead of just bugging people to spend a long time posting a zombie apocalypse plan when they could be using that time to think about mafia.

[...]

Just because people read the rules doesn't mean they think deeply about it. Proof of that is BI mafia. I was the only one to realize that the mafia win condition was essentially killing all Vig townies and that cops and bombs were cannon fodder. I've given people food for thought about the mechanics, pointing them in the right direction without directly revealing what I mean so as to not give the mafia too much information. Again, more than what YOU have done.

[...]

Yes, but I just finished saying why I'm not going to tell people, so why are you trying to get me to do so? If you're worried that you're on that list, rest assured that you are.

[...]

So either you are skimming, or you are just picking and choosing to make me seem scummy... Interesting.

[...]

Stupidly bad WIFOMing. Scum needs to breadcrumb, therefore scum will bread crumb. End of discusion.

[...]

In all honesty, after seeing him using the quick hits thing in another game and how heavily you are attacking me while still trying to push for a Circus lynch from the shadows, my resolve is shaken. I think a McFox lynch would be better, if only to get rid of people who aren't even trying to be helpful.

Unvote Vote: McFox
All of the underlined sentences or half-sentences in this quote of your bigger post are based on OMGUS sentiments. I find it particularily interesting how you single out McFox of the "useless" people considering that his accusation against you has a lot more content than most of what Sold2, Chaco, Frozenflame, Marshy, Vyse and Mayling have posted. In that context the most telling line is this:

how heavily you are attacking me
This is one of the few things you hold against him that actually applies only to him of all the people who vote you. I find it strange of you to single him out of all the people who vote you because more than anybody else he explained his reasoning to vote you. That makes your vote clearly OMGUS and your reasoning aside that looks weak:

after seeing him using the quick hits thing in another game and how heavily you are attacking me while still trying to push for a Circus lynch from the shadows, my resolve is shaken.
This is extremely vague. Where and why is McFox pushing a Circus lynch "from the shadows" and how does this contradict the fact that he's attacking you? What is it that's scummy about it to make him vote you? Unless you explain that in detail and unless you are specific my opinion won't change that it is an OMGUS vote.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Kat, Pythag didn't try to go after anyone with his false assumptions. You did.

And lol at using honesty as a defense in a mafia game... That's so cute.

Fact of the matter is, Everyone lies. So you could well be lying, and thus a degree of your scumminess for doing it remains.

I read the post and I still think it tastes terribly like an OMGUS vote.

All of the underlined sentences or half-sentences in this quote of your bigger post are based on OMGUS sentiments.
Ok look. When I make big posts, thats one of the times when I really think hard about a mafia game and thus epiphanies come pretty often when they happen. It just so happens that in doing it this time, the epiphany happened to be on the guy that's attacking me. He's been attacking me for a while, why didn't I OMGUS him back then?

I find it particularily interesting how you single out McFox of the "useless" people considering that his accusation against you has a lot more content than most of what Sold2, Chaco, Frozenflame, Marshy, Vyse and Mayling have posted.
1) Marshy has posted
2) What good does lynching one of them do us? At least, from an information standpoint. In this type of game, I'd rather lynch for info than lynch for a strong end team.

In that context the most telling line is this: "how heavily you are attacking me "
This is one of the few things you hold against him that actually applies only to him of all the people who vote you. I find it strange of you to single him out of all the people who vote you because more than anybody else he explained his reasoning to vote you. That makes your vote clearly OMGUS and your reasoning aside that looks weak:[/QUOTE]

FF is still on me from RVS, and I have attacked Mac. And at any rate, anyone else who has voted me I haven't attacked because I can see where they are coming from, and for the most part it isn't singularily scum town. With McFox, it is.

This is extremely vague. Where and why is McFox pushing a Circus lynch "from the shadows" and how does this contradict the fact that he's attacking you? What is it that's scummy about it to make him vote you? Unless you explain that in detail and unless you are specific my opinion won't change that it is an OMGUS vote.
Read for your goddam self for once. I was **** ****in specific in my last post, but if you need ****in more cause you can't bother to read for your self, allow me:

JUST FROM THE LAST POST:
1) He tries to make me look bad for putting Circus at L-4... um yeah
2) Misconstrues what I'm saying all over the place
a) I want to end the day early. Yes slightly confusing, but Circus pointed it out and I later made sure to explain properly. Took the explanation out of context and made it look scummy
b) Again and again points out that I say Kat's breadcrumbing points are ridiculous and tries to make it seem like I've been anti-breadcrumbing the whole time
c) Says that I call my reason to vote circus outrageous when the post in question had nothing of the sort to suggest this
d) Tries to say I called Kat dumb, and thus make me look like an ******* and discredited in some eyes
e) Tries to say I haven't contributed at all, even going so far as to take the examples I gave and say that it wasn't contributing
f) Says I have been contributing to a desire to not scumhunt
3) Attack Gheb from the shadows
a) Discredits stupidly bad WIFOM by saying circus could be BCing, you know to keep options open?
b) Says "quick hits" was a BC even though Circus pretty much proved it isn't
4) Tries to get me to reveal my suspicions even though I have said I am withholding them for a reason
5) Is either skimming or picking and choosing what I say (how is this OMGUSy btw?)
6) Stupidly bad WIFOM in defense of Circus

More to come

Ronike

Smash Ace
Here, not all his posts, but most. And in chronological order.

Vote: Gheb

I already caught him as scum before the game even started. Everyone just vote him so we can go to the next day.

Also, I'm wary of anyone who didn't post their zombie apocalypse plan, and that is all of you. IGMEOY, everyone.
Here he tries to convince people to spend a lot of time creating a huge post when they could be spending time thinking about the game or not joking around. Yes its RVS, but still.

Hey look, Gheb is doing his Marshy impression. Too bad he's got a large bite-mark on his arm and he's been shivering uncontrollably. I don't think he has long. We should kill him.

And Ronike, the plan you just said is the opposite of a good plan. We want maximum communication today, because tomorrow, we can have as many as 4 cleared people to talk to during the day. Yes, we can only save one of them, but that gives us at least 2 clears and they can both vote. These people's opinions will be a lot more valuable than anyone else's, so the more we give them to work with toDay, the more informed they'll be tomorrow.

Ronike is our second zombie.
So here he seems to realize we are out of RVS.

Also take note of his stance of ending D1 fast.

Gheb voted me just for pressuring people to post their zombie apocalypse plans > he doesn't have one > he's been bitten.
So now we are back to RVS logic are we? Especially bad since this post was in the midst of actual conversation.

Not really that suspicious of Gheb for now. It was more of an excuse to RVS vote him.

Unvote

Vote: Ronike
Aknowledges we are out of RVS... Plus throws on a vote to me without explainin why.

Votes S2 after this post, sorry, those post got lost for some reason. But interesting to note the wagon hopping.

I like it

Unvote: Vote: Circus

My brain has difficulty processing this many players in one game, so I'm probably going to end up wagoning more than usual. Feel free to hold it against me.
So he's for Circus lynch now? Huh...

Also, he now is saying basically that he is going to be trying to get someone lynched fast because there are too many people in the game. But wait, doesn't that contradict what he earlier said? And a bunch of the reasons why he is attacking me?

Pythag is in this game?!?!

I don't believe you.
Little of both. Just making fun Pyth. ;)
And back to trying to look active while doing... nothing.

Yeah, from what I remember, it was Ronike who wanted to end the day early, not Circus.

Unvote

Meh, I'm wagon-hopping. There are several that I like.
He actually acknowledges here that he realizes what I am saying with the "general desire to end the day early". And then he later attacks me for it. Still think he's not scummy?

Only if you don't try to tell your scumbuddies that I could be easily framed now by not incapping me.
Interesting of note that this is a good point, but in doing so he has either given the mafia an idea they potentially had not realized, or given himself an explanation as to why he won't get incapped as scum. Both are scummy.

Good job, you caught me joining wagons that I like instead of forming new ones.

The fact of the matter is that I can't play the way I normally do with this many players. So my D1 strategy is to be a part of a wagon that I like when the day ends, while also showing where my other suspicions lie. If you're looking for further justification:
  • My vote on Gheb was RVS, stemming from a joke made before the game even started. Yes, I am aware that it's a common mafia strategy to play off a mistake as "I was joking!"
  • I voted Ronike for his suspicious early strategy that was clearly anti-town, or at LEAST not thought through very well.
  • I voted Sold to entice him to play, as at the time of my vote, he had a total of 2 posts, I want to say.
  • Voted Circus to put pressure on him and see how he handled the breadcrumbing accusation.
  • And now I'm back to Ronike because I find him legitimately the most suspicious player.
It's D1 and there are 18 people in the game. If you still have a problem with any of the above, then fine. But I have noted that you felt it necessary to quote all (?) of my posts, to make your post appear longer, and therefor your point to appear more legitimate than it was.
So and now we are back to trying to end the day fast essentially and explain why you want to do it. Also, his reasoning for Circus? Totally not the reasoning he gave upon voting Circus. Sounds like he's just trying to make it seem like he didn't want to be tied to a town lynch.

Kat, that was interesting. I look forward to hearing Circus' response.

I was just going to wait and see if he did this on his own, or whether he'd decided to single me out.

I'm not being deceptive here. D1 is always a crapshoot for me even when there's significantly fewer players. Now that there's 18, I assumed that our D1 lynch would just end up being random. However, the more people post, the more like I feel that we have an actual chance to hit scum D1.

And Ronike... man, you just make yourself look worse in every post. There is no way in hell that looking for breadcrumbs is even CLOSE to "breaking the game."
And once again, McFox wants to end the day fast, but is attacking me for wanting the same.

Also, here we see another example of attacking Circus from the shadows. By saying that Kat had a point, which even she has acknowledged she didn't, he's giving it credibility, and therefore making it seem like Circus has more legit arguments against him.

Oh and he misconstrued my point. Just thought I should point that out again.

All in all, McFox has been one of those players trying to seem active, while actually not telling the town anything. In addition, when he does contribute, it tends to directly contradict something he said earlier. So I'm happy with a McFox lynch.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
unvote

hm.

need to reread. Ronike always seems to get into heated arguments with random ppl. Complete nulltell but iono his defense seems like it comes from town.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Also, here we see another example of attacking Circus from the shadows. By saying that Kat had a point, which even she has acknowledged she didn't, he's giving it credibility, and therefore making it seem like Circus has more legit arguments against him.
This right here is immediately how I know you're not really people's posts very well. And you're the one accusing people of skimming... >_>

Go back and read my post again, then read my post about Circus breadcrumbing. Hopefully you'll understand that at the time I thought I was genuinely onto something about circus due to a mixup with the rules... I was disproved, I did take my vote back, and I now i want to continue looking for anti-town sentiments now that I have the correct mindset. What exactly is making these motives of mine anti-town?

Ronike... I think that you think I wrote that post about Circus trying to out him as mafia whilst being fully aware of the rules, right? which explains why you're sceptical over me. If this were the case, do you think I'd be stupid enough to push a lynch on someone that desperately? Isn't it obvious I made an error?

My current worry comes straight from you still holding this against me and not accepting my reasoning.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ronike, you keep accusing Mcfox of construing your words.
Yet in 271 you are arguing and ticked off at how "MCFOX WANTED TO END THE DAY EARLY."

I utterly fail to see in any of your examples how he he's arguing for that.
the ONLY ONE he mentions ending d1 early was when he said that YOU were the one that wanted it.

I'm not being deceptive here. D1 is always a crapshoot for me even when there's significantly fewer players. Now that there's 18, I assumed that our D1 lynch would just end up being random. However, the more people post, the more like I feel that we have an actual chance to hit scum D1.
read that. He says we now have an actual chance to hit scum

and you are saying that in this post he is clamoring for d1 to end quickly while simultaneously attacking you for wanting the same? good lord, read what you're quoting.

And Ronike... man, you just make yourself look worse in every post.
I'm agreeing with THIS more and more.

Ronike, it seems that you are OMGUS Mcfox and now you're scrambling to drum up support for his lynch in an effort to get people to bandwagon.

FoS Ronike.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I see no reason scum would intentionally try to convince town to ignore one of the rules clearly stated in the OP.

It's definitely a mistake. No way to know if it's a townie mistake or a scummy mistake, but I'm confident that a smart player on either alignment (and Kataefi seems at least reasonably smart, from my limited observations) would try to pull such an easily countered trick.
Kata was not the only one to make the mistake. The more important thing, is that it was pointed out by myself to Pythag less than a page before. Now, this leads to one of two conclusions:
1. Kata was trying to push a lynch based on something that, if people didn't jump, he could point to the fact that others were confused as well(which he did, mind you, implying that he HAD read Pythag and my comments on the matter) or
2. Is skimming so much that he managed to miss this fact not only in the rules, but in the comments between myself and Pythag, which he knew about a little over a page later.

Both of these are scummy maneuvers. While I think it could be a mistake still, and isn't worth my vote at the moment, it IS a scummy play. Either way it could have occurred is scummy behavior, do you agree now that I've explained this?(and yes, I know his references to Pythag were not relevant at the time, but I felt I should add it for the benefit of making the point clearer now that those points exist)

This right here is immediately how I know you're not really people's posts very well. And you're the one accusing people of skimming... >_>

Go back and read my post again, then read my post about Circus breadcrumbing. Hopefully you'll understand that at the time I thought I was genuinely onto something about circus due to a mixup with the rules... I was disproved, I did take my vote back, and I now i want to continue looking for anti-town sentiments now that I have the correct mindset. What exactly is making these motives of mine anti-town?

Ronike... I think that you think I wrote that post about Circus trying to out him as mafia whilst being fully aware of the rules, right? which explains why you're sceptical over me. If this were the case, do you think I'd be stupid enough to push a lynch on someone that desperately? Isn't it obvious I made an error?

My current worry comes straight from you still holding this against me and not accepting my reasoning.
Now Kata, you have to realize that just because posts seem "honest and genuine" doesn't mean they are. If you do something that looks scummy, we aren't about to write it off because "you were genuinely on to something due to a mixup," because scum can be "genuinely onto" a scummy player as well. A defense like that means nothing, especially in a game of deception like mafia.

Also, just want to point out the McFox/Ronike argument is lookin good, and I may end up with my vote on one of them shortly. Ronike raised some very good points in his response to McFox's post.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Ronike said:
6 votes? You're getting upset over 6 votes? That's only 2/3 the requirement for a lynch. It'd be one thing if I had put him at L-1, but my vote didn't even put him at L-2. There are plenty of reasons why Circus is at 5 votes. I dunno, maybe its because he's scummy.
So, you acknowledge that putting someone very close to the lynch is scummy, but if you're farther away from the end of the lynch, you're more innocent?

Wouldn't scum, then, join a scumbuddy's lynch pool earlier if it was looking like he was the only viable lynch of the day (as it was looking like Circus was)?

Ronike said:
1) It WASN'T a possible breadcrumb. Again, until you provide reason as to WHY it is a possible breadcrumb, it isn't as it is also common internet lingo.
So, because something is common internet lingo, it CAN'T be a breadcrumb? Doesn't that just give scum a free pass to breadcrumb all they want to, as long as they use common phrases? If Circus is scum, and the other scum know it, they're going to be looking for phrases like, hmm, maybe "quick hits" in his posts? I'm not even saying for sure that it is a breadcrumb, what I'm saying is that you saying it CAN'T be a breadcrumb is incredibly scummy.

Ronike said:
More food for thought and a call for more activity and thought. A call you did not heed as you continued to go after people that didn't post their apocalypse plans.
That's clearly RVS from me, as only one other person actually did it.

Ronike said:
You're thinking too hard. But at any rate, the "breadcrumbing" that used the common terminology still isn't breadcrumbing. Did it say anywhere who to kill? Only quick hits, and are you telling me Circus knew he was going to be mafia in an unnanounced game about zombies where he would be a mafia member unable to communicate and therefore used the words quick hits so that he could later name off 6-7 different people for the hits?
No. What I AM saying (pay attention) is that, by using common terminology, scum can breadcrumb to each other and play it off as "Oh come on, that's just common terminology." This line of thinking from you is practically BEGGING them to do exactly this.

Ronike said:
In all honesty, after seeing him using the quick hits thing in another game and how heavily you are attacking me while still trying to push for a Circus lynch from the shadows, my resolve is shaken.
I only think Circus is scum if you are, due to your reactions. If you die and flip town or are incapped, that would do a lot towards clearing Circus in my mind.

Ronike said:
1) He tries to make me look bad for putting Circus at L-4... um yeah
Joining the lynch earlier so that you can say "Yeah, I put him at L-4, but the guy who put him at L-2 or L-1 is really scummy!"

Ronike said:
Also take note of his stance of ending D1 fast.
Alright, let's take note of it:

"Hey look, Gheb is doing his Marshy impression. Too bad he's got a large bite-mark on his arm and he's been shivering uncontrollably. I don't think he has long. We should kill him.

And Ronike, the plan you just said is the opposite of a good plan. We want maximum communication today, because tomorrow, we can have as many as 4 cleared people to talk to during the day. Yes, we can only save one of them, but that gives us at least 2 clears and they can both vote. These people's opinions will be a lot more valuable than anyone else's, so the more we give them to work with toDay, the more informed they'll be tomorrow.

Ronike is our second zombie."

How does anything in that post mean that I want to end the day early? I look forward to hearing the explanation.

Ronike said:
So he's for Circus lynch now? Huh...

Also, he now is saying basically that he is going to be trying to get someone lynched fast because there are too many people in the game. But wait, doesn't that contradict what he earlier said? And a bunch of the reasons why he is attacking me?
Hmm, let's see what I said here:

"I like it

Unvote: Vote: Circus

My brain has difficulty processing this many players in one game, so I'm probably going to end up wagoning more than usual. Feel free to hold it against me."

Say this with me:

Wagoning =/= lynching

if someone got too close to a lynch before the end of the day, I would have unvoted. Wagon-hopping literally means that I'll vote for people more liberally than I would in a smaller game, NOT lynch them early.

Ronike said:
McFox said:
Yeah, from what I remember, it was Ronike who wanted to end the day early, not Circus.

Unvote

Meh, I'm wagon-hopping. There are several that I like.
He actually acknowledges here that he realizes what I am saying with the "general desire to end the day early". And then he later attacks me for it. Still think he's not scummy?
I really need some clarification on this one.
How do I in any way "acknowledge what you are saying with a 'general desire to end the day early'?"

Ronike said:
So and now we are back to trying to end the day fast essentially and explain why you want to do it. Also, his reasoning for Circus? Totally not the reasoning he gave upon voting Circus. Sounds like he's just trying to make it seem like he didn't want to be tied to a town lynch.
Wrong again! Let's look. The following is from the post that Ronike is responding to above:

McFox said:
The fact of the matter is that I can't play the way I normally do with this many players. So my D1 strategy is to be a part of a wagon that I like when the day ends, while also showing where my other suspicions lie.
Read the underlined and then tell how it in any way means I want to end the day early.

Ronike said:
And once again, McFox wants to end the day fast, but is attacking me for wanting the same.
McFox said:
However, the more people post, the more like I feel that we have an actual chance to hit scum D1.
How does this in ANY WAY mean I want to end the day early. I still want the day to have the maximum amount of time. However, at the END OF THE DAY, I feel like we have a chance to lynch scum, if we lynch you.

Who's misconstruing people's posts now?

Also worth noting is that you are the second player to have to quote pretty much all of my posts in order to try and make any kind of point against me.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
McFox did you accidentally or purposely change your vote to Circus by quoting an older post of your's without actually quoting it?

Top Bottom