• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LasT Smash 2 - Baton Rouge, La. (11/22/08) Melee/ Brawl!

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
lee is in that group with you. melee LA crews a and b lol

3-5 man crews o.O

la list:
me, lee, kyle, pritch, tim, ken, sudai, freddy, eric, randall that i think you can count on to most likely be there.

randoms that might show up o.O:
ffox, patrick, shyg, mura, pierre (am i missing anyone?)

team Yeahuhz:
lee, me, kyle, tim, patrick! (eric for sub if someone doesnt show)

ive always wanted to crew again. i wasnt satisfied with myself at fc:d
I should totally be in that crew :]

but then again, i dont rly care lol

Ill be attending and ill bring a wii.

Chad and iori better come ^^

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
ya def. put me down as randomly might show up... maybe 25% chance ill go maybe one final tourney for me i dunno im tired of smash

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
CREWS!!!!!!!! I would love crews even if I am not in one.

Also I will be willing to MM people with my Falcon and Link for one dollar or five dollars 2/3 or 3/5 no questions asked but after 20 dollar worth of MMs total is reached then I will have to restrict them.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
CREWS!!!!!!!! I would love crews even if I am not in one.

Also I will be willing to MM people with my Falcon and Link for one dollar or five dollars 2/3 or 3/5 no questions asked but after 20 dollar worth of MMs total is reached then I will have to restrict them.
:]

Ill mm you :]

D

Deleted member

nesnoob: setsuma plays fox and falco so have fun with that.
but then again i can win with falcon sometimes so i hope you do lol.

*really enjoys making fun of freddy*

and yeah i doubt you'll be on the main crew freddy. but idk. im sure me and lee will decide but i also dont know if kyle is even going to come.

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
nesnoob: setsuma plays fox and falco so have fun with that.
but then again i can win with falcon sometimes so i hope you do lol.

*really enjoys making fun of freddy*

and yeah i doubt you'll be on the main crew freddy. but idk. im sure me and lee will decide but i also dont know if kyle is even going to come.
NES n00b's Falcon is pretty good against spacies. He always 2-3 stocks my Fox and at GA he was only losing slightly to Eggm.

I'll make side bets on n00b vs. Setsuma, up to infinitely many dollars, on n00b. Any takers?

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
sooo i just found out about this tournament today.... much less have i gotten on the boards within the last 2 months.......

my only question how the hell am I pre-regged.....

has to be ram or manko those crazy guys.

D

Deleted member

Shai, how about instead of better on nes vs setsuma, i'll play nes and you can bet against me? xD

im also willing to go as high as you want.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
sooo i just found out about this tournament today.... much less have i gotten on the boards within the last 2 months.......

my only question how the hell am I pre-regged.....

has to be ram or manko those crazy guys.
lol, I didn't know they were going to preregister you.

It was asked previously if you guys would make it and I said it's possible since there'd actually be Melee here. I feel like it's been forever since I've seen you though, as I've been going to Brawl tourneys pretty much every weekend lately.

Tallahassee has been holding Melee along side Brawl now too. Think you guys might want to come with me to one of those and/or Louisiana? ^_^

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Hah. I'm just putting everyone who might come. I do hope the Panahndlers come to this. It should be great fun.

I'm all for teams and crews and what have you. It's all time dependent though. We may get a ton of people, though I kinda doubt it since I haven't put fliers up at Laser Tag or anything yet. If we have extra time, we can do whatever.

D

Deleted member

well, to not be too obnoxious ill play for 5 from each of you vs nes noob. no char restrictions.

so 10 from me total, vs 5 from shai and 5 from nesnoob. just to be clear.

2/3 tourney rules.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
awww well chad even if we dont make this cause me and rice will be poor around this time i will still be coming to memphis for christmas to see u and iori and jack...... and my grandparents lol

D

Deleted member

im speaking for randall so this may be worth a grain of salt, but i imagine it depends on the turn out. if 40 ppl come for melee and 50 ppl come for brawl there will be no time for side tourneys. if 40 come for brawl and 20 come for melee or vice versa, given there is time, i imagine there would be a side tourney for which ever game had more interest for another tourney.

in conclusion: probably not but it's not impossible.

feel free to correct me randall.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
That's about right. If we have time, we can do teams/ whatever. I'm not going to say yes to teams right now because we may not have time. I'd rather add it in at the last minute instead of having to throw it out.

D

Deleted member

new alternate list for crews:
main la crew:
lee, me, kyle, patrick, tim
new subs:
freddy, ffox

i hope patrick kyle and ffox come

Bomber7

Smash Hero
QFT

I ate mcrib it was good

You serius.... it's back! DUDE! I gotta get me some of that! I will tear through every living thing on Perkins Road that stands in m way until I reach the McDonalds down there and get my McRib, screw going inside, I'm going through drive through, even though I dont have a car myself to drive, cuz yeah I can do that.

Top Bottom