• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i have tan skin and black hair

so i've never wanted to try growing it out haha. i'd look like a barbarian or something, but unfortunately i don't have the muscular, rugged body of a barbarian

MechaWave

Smash Champion
I've had long hair for about 2 years. I don't even remember what I looked like before with short hair. People at my school tell me to cut it all the time but it just makes me want to keep it more.

The only thing about me is that my face is the only part that doesn't make me look like a girl. Not that I want to be one but I'd like to have a consistent body. Wow my Peach is showing.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I've had long hair for about 2 years. I don't even remember what I looked like before with short hair. People at my school tell me to cut it all the time but it just makes me want to keep it more.

The only thing about me is that my face is the only part that doesn't make me look like a girl. Not that I want to be one but I'd like to have a consistent body. Wow my Peach is showing.
what school do you go to? I go to TCU

that said if you look like a girl you should probably cut your hair.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Why? What's wrong with looking like a girl?
Funny Story.

A friend of mine has a sister. They look alike even though they're different by gender.
His sister's boyfriend came in the bathroom and thought it was her.

He grabbed his butt.

And my friend said, "WHAT THE FUUUUU-"

He cut his hair after that.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Man, I wish I could grow my hair long, sadly it only grow up thus giving me a huge afro instead, it's wavy and frizzy, I always wanted to rock a pony tail but it seems I'm never going to be able to grow one. :c

:phone:

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Man, I wish I could grow my hair long, sadly it only grow up thus giving me a huge afro instead, it's wavy and frizzy, I always wanted to rock a pony tail but it seems I'm never going to be able to grow one. :c

I'm growing it out to sell it. I'll give you, bid starts at $200

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I've seen Deku with very few garments so there is no ambiguity for me.

Its fault for adding me on Facebook in 2009

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
Why? What's wrong with looking like a girl?
This.

I saw this one case in Judge Judy where this guy had long hair and judge Judy just could not keep her comments to herself about his long hair. She kept telling him to get a haircut or some **** like that. Guys with long hair is a huge no-no apparently.

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
It kind of pissed me off that she is there to handle cases and is not there make some stupid remarks about somebody's image and she did it anyways.

Anyways, it's not entirely about looking manly but moreso what the person feels about having long hair. They like having long hair? That's cool. They like being clean cut? That's cool too. Your hair doesn't even have to be "metal hair" long to be considered long nowadays.

I remember I was in this program to be an immigration officer and they made me cut my hair because it was too long even though it was barely long at all. I left btw. Not because of the hair but because they were all *******s lol. There's also jobs where they state that they like to keep a conservative image and have you keep your hair at a certain length.

Look at me; I look like some "men with long hair" activist :laugh:

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
I don't watch too many shows like Judge Judy but she doesn't regularly do that does she? Like, take jabs at their appearance. Making fun of their stupidity? Sure. I'm almost positive she does that.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I've seen Deku with very few garments so there is no ambiguity for me.

Its fault for adding me on Facebook in 2009
We need to be buddies now!!!

I agree with the long hair speech, it should be acceptable to men as well, it looks cool.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I love Judge Judy she's ****ing hilarious and teaches those trailer park trash who's boss.

The menopausal Jew with the power of the gavel.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
This is me reading off a laptop with a ****ty webcam.

Exciting stuff.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I have had my hair to the point to where it was down to the bottom of my shoulder blades, and it was only an inch long 10 weeks earlier. At least I didn't go bald by 20 like my grandfather! :laugh:

My hair is pretty short now, but grows ridiculously fast. I don't get why people treat me different. Everyone assumes I'm a stoner (which I'm not), a metal head (which I am, amongst many other things), and often they tend to back away from you because they are afraid you stink. Apparently long hair = B.O. to some people, even though I shave my arm pits out of the mere fear of smelling bad, I shower, comb/brush my hair, and keep clean religiously. The only reason I grow my hair out is I don't like having the same hair cut all the time.

Edit: 4,000 psts, w00t!!!!

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I shave my armpits, I wax the rest.

I can totally get away with skipping a shower out of laziness, too bad hairy cavemen.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Does having zero arm pit hair not make sweat run down your sides though?

I don't sweat a lot and I don't really ever smell bad.

With the exception of my feet after walking lots in runners.

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
LOL Steve Wilkos. Get off his stage or another of his chairs will be a victim of abuse by Steve Wilkos!

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
What's wrong with shaving your pits? *stares at his hecka old picture of the 90's Bulls because none of them have armpit hair*

Yeah, that's the only thing I shave, other than my face. (I grow a neck beard by neck fall guaranteed! XD)

And you see, the sweat stankyness sticks to the hairs on your armpit. I sweat so much for no reason in any weather, lol. (at least I don't get too cold or hot!) So if I woke up in the morning with my regular armpit hair, it would usually because of the massive stank in my pits.

But you know what else is weird? The color of my hair. The hair on my head is mostly red and brown, my leg hairs are blond, and my arm hairs are becoming mostly black. WTF? :grin:

Top Bottom