• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
dude i love shavin my pits. feels so good. you seriosly are a dork if you judge someone over that b/c youve obviously never tried it. try it once, even if you dont like it i guarantee youll "get" why many people do.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Monkey

Nah, I kid.

I also have a problem myself when it comes to shaving, as my job requires me to look clean and professional I often have to shave since my beard fully grow in as little as 3-4 days, thick and all, it's a hassle really, I'd rather not shave at all, just when I feel like doing it, but then I guess it looks better when one is clean shaven I guess.

:phone:

OmegaXXII

Cool scene with the blue lighting there, the blue lighting adds a cool looking effect, was it intentional? Nice though.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
there were disco lights at that event haha. it was an open mic type thing, it just happened to turn blue for this picture. so nice

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hhahhaah. i am not! it was just a big event with a lot of people, they had an open mic and i decided to play

OmegaXXII

@chok: yea, I sometimes go to concerts myself, I see people playing karaoke all the time, I myself am a shy little man lol...

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
****ing Xsyven and his glorious hair.

Looks much better in the 2nd one.

Agreed though, that is FAR from long in the 1st one.

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
2nd pic is obviously long

get a haircut, hippy!

jk lol

But yeah, first picture is not long hair. Then again, i've seen people with hair way less than 1cm and they feel like their hair is long.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
My hair can take all kinds of shapes, but the one that it seems to hold best right now has it going below my chin.

I would get it cut but I'm lazy, plus I want my full glory highlights to last longer.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
This is me last summer, when I was fit.

I've been sick ever since (Ulcerative Colitis and Lyme Disease)

here's me in march, after losing 30 pounds of mostly muscle.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
My hair can take all kinds of shapes, but the one that it seems to hold best right now has it going below my chin.

I would get it cut but I'm lazy, plus I want my full glory highlights to last longer.
Pictures. Now.
♥ :(

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
They are? I thought they were mostly made up of white looking folks, I may be wrong though.

True Australians are dark skinned aboriginals, the white people are just descendants of English colonial settlers from the 1800s.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Went on a trip to Texas for my brother's graduation and such, and I got some pictures :o

Hi I'm travis, waking up at 6am on 4 hours of sleep is pretty fricken sweet, imo. Right before airport.

Had to rawr-face at my dog before leaving.

Seeing as the graduation wasn't until Thursday, and it was Monday, we did some other events and such. Visted the Alamo, as well as the River Walk. Both were cool, but it was dreadfully hot and humid. I did ride the boat, but it was pretty bad, gonna be honest.

Waking up at 5am, feels good. Visited the base several times during the week.

All the Air Force graduates. Apparently they do graduation ceremonies every week.

Lots of marching, they all moved at the same time, was very cool/impressive.

Right after graduation. The red/yellow ribbon means he joined post-9/11, and the blue/red ribbon means he graduated from basic.

With his T.I., I don't know what all of his ribbons mean... lol. He was really cool though.

Me with my dad, thought the airplane looked really cool.

With a German plane, all of the things to the left of my head are how many planes it has shot down.

Under a rollercoasted called the "steel eel" at Sea World San Antonio.

With Scooby at Six Flags. This is a picture I took with my phone of an actual picture, so bear with me. I was really sad cuz Sylvester came out right after Scooby, and we had no more film in the disposable camera ;____; Oh well.

Yup ;D There's more that my Uncle took, but he hasn't emailed me them yet.

Top Bottom