• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Why not.
Some pictures from over the summer:

Me and a group of friends decided to do five days on the Appalachian Trail. I'm second on the left. This was taken just before we started. To make a long story short, we ended up staying three days due to Pennsylvania's lack of water, our packs being overweight, the weather being too... hot, and the following area being too life-threatening given the other factors. All-in-all one of the best experiences of my life. Met some amazing people, saw some amazing things, experienced things I've never experienced (like having to ask myself "do I have enough water to last me to the next spring without dying?").

Found a sweet abandoned building in my area. Went exploring in it, found some weird ****. There was a decomposing dog corpse on the other side. It looked like some kind of weird sacrifice. Anyway, my girlfriend put this in gray scale because we're deep and artsy like that.

Took a six hour road trip to visit my friends at RIT towards the beginning of summer. Got bored, became a ninja.

Went to the largest paintball event of the year, a three day long, 4,000 person World War II reenactment of sorts. Well, going in regular-guy clothes is boring, and going as a soldier is too obvious. So I went as Peter Pan. Or Robin Hood. Whatever.

Went on a three-day camping/hiking trip in Ricketts Glen. Saw some sweet waterfalls. Made some sweet campfires.

Went to the sculpture garden. Really neat place. It's just a big area you pay to get inside, then just explore on your own. Found some things. It was cool.

Got to work on doing a collage on my drum set. Still working on it now, about to finish the larger floor tom, then I just need to do the bass drum which won't get finished before I ship off to school on Sunday.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
both the hiking trip and the WWII paintball thing sound awesome as ****. i wanna do some more hiking/camping.
The paintball event is crazy fun. Just YouTube "skirmish ION" and check out some videos. There's always some crazy **** that happens. Weird costumes, paintball bazookas, tanks, crazy battles. I have so many stories of random ambushes and ****. Good times.

As for the Appalachian trail, that was brutal. Easily the most difficult thing I've ever done. Don't get me wrong, I loved every second of it and not only plan on doing more of it very soon, but it has become a serious life goal of mine to finish the whole trail, but there were some scary moments, haha.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
so i was playing pool in i discovered im play pretty decent when i have a lot on my mind so i decided to get interested into some shots.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My gag reflex activates if I try and take anything other than tiny bites. I have a powerful gag reflex

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Uh..what just happened?

I just got my Mohawk done again, I gave up on my quest for long hair, it sucks, also I don't know why my beard grows so thick every 3 days or so. :/

:phone:

Top Bottom