• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I like like this but, Holding the cup like that and showing some coolness makes you look like Mike "The Situation".
Especially the rawr face. ;)

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
True Australians are dark skinned aboriginals, the white people are just descendants of English colonial settlers from the 1800s.
They were huh? I never knew such. thing, wow, that's something new I learned. :bee:

@Gatlin: Nice pictures brother, how did you feel during the Steel eel ride? I myself was shaking once I got off that ride, it was too exciting but scary at the same time.

:phone:

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
I like like this but, Holding the cup like that and showing some coolness makes you look like Mike "The Situation".
Especially the rawr face. ;)
Lol'd.

@Gatlin: Nice pictures brother, how did you feel during the Steel eel ride? I myself was shaking once I got off that ride, it was too exciting but scary at the same time.

It was really good lol, cept the restraints didn't go down far enough. The bar was at least 6 inches too high, so it was a bit painful to ride. Lol

Jane

Smash Hero
some pictures from when we went to disneyland and california adventure for my momma's birthday.

quality rollercoaster.

that thing lit up really nicely in the night time for the light show.

me and my ma. she turned 44 :O

i STILL havent seen toy story 3 :(

:D

the peoples we were staying with. it's my mom's boyfriend's sister's house back in los angeles (my mom's bf is the homie in the back right).

that dog's name is valentino and he's amazing.

OmegaXXII

Aw.. how come he gets to have long hair like that?

@Gat:Nice to see that you and your brother were together on a nice looking day. I can't wait to go to Six Flags myself next year.

Jane

Smash Hero
thanks guys. i'm quite proud of my hair haha. its finally past the akward stage.

i'm only posting this because my new avatar is super cash. look at that old ***, veteran *** gyarados.

OmegaXXII

Gyarados? Where did that come from? :laugh:

Yeah, for the most part I'm still trying to get my hair past it's "ackward" stage, it's a hassle dealing with it, but I will have to bear with it I guess.

Grandeza

Smash Master
I was in Times Square a few weeks ago with family and we went on the Ferris Wheel in the Toys R Us there. And amazingly enough I got the My Little Pony car. I thought I may as well post this up since SWF has so many MLP fans.

Ignore the awkward smile and lack of a haircut.

inb4areyouagirl?

OmegaXXII

Are you a girl?

Nah, just kidding brother, I love MLP though, and there's nothing wrong with your hair, heck I wish I had it like that.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I was in Times Square a few weeks ago with family and we went on the Ferris Wheel in the Toys R Us there. And amazingly enough I got the My Little Pony car. I thought I may as well post this up since SWF has so many MLP fans.

Ignore the awkward smile and lack of a haircut.

inb4areyouagirl?
Gawd I wanna be you right now. :awesome:

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Here is a picture of me being a sheriff on the beach with curly hair

The badge really hurt when they pinned it on so I had one painted instead.

Also here I am as a football player who also highly values protection from the sun

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
The two girls in the background of Glyph's first picture look like they're doin' it.

Tee hee.

Anyway, Jazz rep.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Sad story, I broke those glasses in Vegas this last weekend.

They were only like, 10 bucks though. But still, sucked not having glasses the whole trip.

They're a little hipster, a little more gay, and I wear the Jazz shirt unironically.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
^Gatta disagree about Grandeza's hair. He even said himself 'inb4areyouagirl'.

When you know people have a hard time identifying your gender at a glance, you know you have a problem.

Unless you want that, in which case, rock on, brother.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Never cut that hair like ever.
Teran likes my hair? Life = complete

I actually plan to get it cut very soon.

^Gatta disagree about Grandeza's hair. He even said himself 'inb4areyouagirl'.
Ehh that was a joke. From behind I can understand if someone thinks I'm a girl. I'm not very tall and very skinny. I almost never get confused when someone's actually looking at me directly.

Still getting a haircut soon if i get off my ***.

Top Bottom