• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
no its not hard at all.to test it out yourself you can just take like a flash light and have your camera on a tripod with a self timer of 2 to 10 seconds so you have enough time stand in front of the camera.

heres an example i did a long time ago

I shall indeed try this out, seems easy enough and maybe i might post some if I actually get into it. :bee:

I also agree with Tokyo, it does seem like Link from Zelda once you take a good look at it.★

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
That's because you have normal hairstyle. But yeah others
(Dumb wannabe Kids)
will think I look gangsta if i had the curls.

Everyone likes my hair poofy. They would call me fluffy. Which makes me very uncomfortable.
dude i wish i had not normal hair (what ever that means) i wish could spike or have straight hair...

OmegaXXII

Wow, you play the guitar as well? That's great, any songs or instrumentals recorded? Or was that pic just taken for fun?

:phone:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha yes indeed i do play. i don't have much recorded, def nothing worthy of showing here in my opinion :p

OmegaXXII

Meh.. I bet if you put a little effort into it, it would would turn pretty decent.

You also hit me thinking about linking up facebook pictures on here, hmm..

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha well i would make videos, but the main problem is that i only have a webcam but i'd want a better camera to record with. i don't have any kind of sound system either

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I wanna curl my hair one day just for laughs but I'm afraid of curling tongs. That heat.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
I just used heated rollers, they don't get that hot in comparison to curling tongs, they're just warm like a nice cuppa tea. You just get to look like a granny for a bit.

OmegaXXII

haha well i would make videos, but the main problem is that i only have a webcam but i'd want a better camera to record with. i don't have any kind of sound system either
Yea, I guess you would need some better equipment, but that doesn't mean you could record an audio. ;)

I don't think it's complicated at all, but maybe it would turn out lesser quality I guess.

Toyko didn't make sense that time lol...

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Except unlike most guys with long hair I actually take care of it. Make it look pretty and shiny by applying thousands of products. My teachers love it. xD

I saw this kid at my school with longer hair than me, curly, and it was oily and terrible. Bleh. At least try.

Top Bottom