• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Yes it is. And I hate it.
Half of my posts are stupid images because who else would not want to post stupid images on good threads like these. Hey, It's not spammy images you know. :p

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
It looked "spammy" because of the text within the picture, but then again this is the picture thread.

And if you don't like your hair, just cut it.

:phone:

OmegaXXII

Then I see no reason to complain, the dye should probably wear off after a few days am I right? Also that pretty much looks good on you, now it looks like a kitten. :bee:

soju

SD God
i can imagine you doing regular poi with the glow balls, but not fire poi so much =w= also i demand we do a photo shoot of myself before i move so we can record my amazingness ;D

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
How did you do this? I really liked the first picture there, nice.

so the best to do this shot is have a tripod of course and a dark area. and the basic idea if that you want your shutter speed to stay for a certain amount of time example in those shot i kept the shutter open from roughly 2 to 5 seconds. when you keep the shutter open it tracks every beam of light your move in front of it.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Amazing photos.

OmegaXVII said:
How did you do this? I really liked the first picture there, nice.
Simple. Taking pictures.

Also,
My hair has been cut. Because what my mom did was not dye.
It was a certain product that decolorizes my hair. Thus in time it goes gold, yellow, lightyellow, then fully white.

I will keep cutting my hair until it goes back to brown.

OmegaXXII

Simple. Taking pictures.

Also,
My hair has been cut. Because what my mom did was not dye.
It was a certain product that decolorizes my hair. Thus in time it goes gold, yellow, lightyellow, then fully white.

I will keep cutting my hair until it goes back to brown.
Nah really?!

....so is it going to actually turn white? Hmm.. you should take a picture of that as well lol.. just sayin' though.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
so the best to do this shot is have a tripod of course and a dark area. and the basic idea if that you want your shutter speed to stay for a certain amount of time example in those shot i kept the shutter open from roughly 2 to 5 seconds. when you keep the shutter open it tracks every beam of light your move in front of it.
I love when people set the shutter for super long and take pictures of the stars

:3

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Yup, these are beautiful.

Nah really?!

....so is it going to actually turn white? Hmm.. you should take a picture of that as well lol.. just sayin' though.

No. The thing is, the cream has to stay on. My mom put it on at 3:14 and i washed it off at 3:18

It takes 10 mins to get fully white.

OmegaXXII

Hmm..sounds interesting, I guess it just has to do with mostly with the shutter, it doesn't sound to hard, but is it?

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
I love when people set the shutter for super long and take pictures of the stars

:3
'
yea camera doesnt have enough range to shoot starts. its a only a 33MM. these plus you have to the have the aperture really really really small.

Hmm..sounds interesting, I guess it just has to do with mostly with the shutter, it doesn't sound to hard, but is it?

no its not hard at all.to test it out yourself you can just take like a flash light and have your camera on a tripod with a self timer of 2 to 10 seconds so you have enough time stand in front of the camera.

heres an example i did a long time ago

Top Bottom