• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR Results Thread

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Brawl Doubles
1: Ally:snake: and ADHD:diddy: ($156.00)
2: Inui:metaknight: and Atosmk:dedede::metaknight: ($78.00)
3: Doom:metaknight: + Malcolm:warioc: ($26.00)
4: Shadow:warioc::metaknight:+ Diem :metaknight:
5: Vex:pit::metaknight: and Eazy:marth::metaknight:
5: Xionix:diddy:+ Seph:metaknight:
7: Squall:snake: + Jigsaw:rob:
7: PRiDE:yoshi2: + NinjaEdd:diddy:
9: Xzax:snake::metaknight: + Keitaro :falco::snake:
9: Ebo:dedede::marth: + King Toon:toonlink:
9: Silent Beast:yoshi2:+ Scott!:zelda:
9: NJz2Raw:marth: + MegaPlox:fox:
13: Kingz:metaknight: + Cloudfox:pit:

Doubles Bracket Image

Brawl Singles
1: Ally ($246.00) :snake:
2: Shadow ($123.00) :metaknight::wario:
3: ADHD ($41.00):diddy:
4: Atomsk($10.00) :wolf::metaknight::dedede:
5: Vex Kasrani :pit::bowser2:
5: Inui :metaknight:
7: Yes! :warioc::wolf:
7: Xzax :metaknight::wolf:
9: Pierce :marth:
9: Pride :yoshi2:
9: DMBrandon :metaknight:
9: Seph :metaknight:
13: Keitaro :falco:
13: Doom :metaknight:
13: Squall :snake:
13: iKon :popo:
17: MEGAPLOX :fox:
17: Eazy :marth::metaknight:
17: JG Wentworth :metaknight::rob:
17: Xionix :diddy:
17: Ether :wolf::snake:
17: King Toon :toonlink:
17: BSChung :dedede::kirby2:
17: Kingz :metaknight:
25: Phillyrider :peach:
25: Big M :diddy:
25: Kaylo :pikachu2::zelda:
25: Cloudfox :pit::mario2:
25: Ebo :marth::dedede:
25: Lucky :rob:
25: MIB :ness2::metaknight:
25: Shippo :lucario:
33: Silent Beast :yoshi2:
33: Vex R :snake::ike:
33: Heero :lucas:
33: Remix :toonlink:
33: Gay! :peach:
33: NJz2Raw :marth:
33: Jigsaw :rob::kirby2:
33: Scott! :marth:
33: Anubis :dedede:
33: Heavy Garbage :mario2:
33: Irony :marth:
33: Fatty :snake:
33: Puoon :ness2:

Singles Bracket Image

Great tournament guys, things ran very VERY smooth and I plan to hold another one in maybe the beggining of Febuary but on a Saturday next time :D Plus maybe another event. Till next time GUYZZZ!!!!

PRiDE

Smash Lord
lots of shoutouts.. will come tomorrow..

yes! is too good with wolf.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Shadow good **** beating ADHD.

Time to go Meta Knight on this *** now.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
lol if i went to this.. probs 5th :p but the 1hr drive was too much for my ride, too and back and to pick me up so ill just go to Bums. SOrry keit :( i wish i went to rep falco w you.. Glad the tourney ran great! hopefully u run more, ill DEF be there!

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Good **** Shadow, you still got that beast mode in you my dude.

And wow @ Xzax, Vex and Yes! Good stuff. Coming outta know where.

Edit: Any videos? Don't be like that Poly tourny, get them up fast~

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
I honestly feel that i should have beat xzax yeah he got fluked game one but game 2 AND 3 i let it go when i really did have it... No credit tooken away from him though he's amazing but seriously i really do think if i played him again i would win.

Zucco

Smash Master
I went to a brawl tournament and mostly played SF4 and Naruto CONR 3. fun stuff. shadow = god.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Keitaro, add a :zelda: next to my name. :mad: Plz.

I won with her one match, does that count?

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
This tournament was good. Well ran and well worth the venue fee. Bacon, eggs and juice galore was too good. Good seeing everyone as usual. No shoutouts for anyone because black people don't leave shoutouts.

Btw, the Naruto game that was being played in the middle of the room was Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3. It's a very solid game that just came out and was play-tested by tournament players, so it's pretty well-balanced. Today, several people expressed interest in the game, so I recommend picking it up and giving it a shot. It's fun. The game has a tournament scene that's always looking for more attendees.

mib004

Smash Ace
tourny was great i should of took BCS. in third round had 2 stock and he came back gg.. and seph... i came back late with toon link on ur meta..... but Keitaro was a great host... best host ive seen yet... good stuff

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
1: Ally - Good **** elliot lol at grand finals and at your location being MEXICO will play you next time.
2: Shadow - haha good stuff shadow beating the monkeys XD
3: ADHD- Good **** as usual, making the money.
4: Atomsk - i still <3 you trevor, amazing wolf, don't take a brake :(
5: Vex Kasrani - pittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
5: Inui - nice haircut u dont look the the dude from balls of fury and i cant beat u
7: Yes! - WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLF XD
7: Xzax - need to step it up
9: Pierce - arg i will get u next time
9: Pride - YOSHI TOO ****ING GOOD
9: DMBrandon - always SDing ......sdmbrandon tooooooo goood
9: Seph - first time we mk dittoed good **** XD
13: Keitaro - amazing tourny good **** rich
13: Doom -
13: Squall -T IS A SNAKE GOD.
13: iKon - ****ing ic's
17: Eazy - getting better at the ditto....
17: JG Wentworth - loosing to that yoshi, first time is awful
17: Ether - wolf too good, i love all of the wolves
17: King Toon - kenny is awesomez
17: BSChung - nice comeback vs mib
17: Kingz - i didn't care vs you that much. I beat seph and did alright vs inui, you always had a stock lead and i always won with like 40% in the end
25: Phillyrider - ****ing sdng and spike...next time your getting the true :wolf:
25: Kaylo - kendall ****** ****
25: Ebo -hippie too good....ur mad chill and cool bro.
25: MIB - mib is amazing, he beat a marth with ness
33: Heero - i <3 u, ur awesomes
33: Jigsaw -gayest player that doesn't play the game

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Btw, the Naruto game that was being played in the middle of the room was Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3. It's a very solid game that just came out and was play-tested by tournament players, so it's pretty well-balanced. Today, several people expressed interest in the game, so I recommend picking it up and giving it a shot. It's fun. The game has a tournament scene that's always looking for more attendees.
Seriously? Because I wanted to get Naruto for the PS3 I'm hopefully gonna buy once I move into my new apartment..... that'd be sick if I could play it competitively with people in the area.

How's Neji in it? He's my boo, gotta play him. <3

@Brawl stuff: I was impressed at how quickly the tourney ran. Lots of fun. And the apple juice was too good.

I don't really do shoutouts since I don't even check tourney results threads usually, but good **** @everyone.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Keitaro, add a :zelda: next to my name. :mad: Plz.

I won with her one match, does that count?
Sure, ill change it right now.

Bracket!

10brackets
I'll post image shack links on the first post in about 10 minutes of the bracket.
wow bigm u use diddy kong?

and wow pretty decent turn out for a sunday tourney ****
Yeah, 45 entrants for a Sunday tournament?? **** :D

Edit: Any videos? Don't be like that Poly tourny, get them up fast~
JG recorded all the finals vids of singles including many vids of Vex's awesome Pit in tourney.

This was maddddd fun. keitaros an awesome host, to bad i did terrible XD
This tournament was good. Well ran and well worth the venue fee. Bacon, eggs and juice galore was too good.
tourny was great i should of took BCS. in third round had 2 stock and he came back gg.. and seph... i came back late with toon link on ur meta..... but Keitaro was a great host... best host ive seen yet... good stuff
13: Keitaro - amazing tourny good **** rich
@Brawl stuff: I was impressed at how quickly the tourney ran. Lots of fun. And the apple juice was too good.
Thanks guys for all the welcoming comments :D, but I couldn't have been able to have this run so smooth without the awesome help of JG Wentworth and Heero as Heero basically set the entire place up down to what each plug would be used for including helping with money cause I couldn't count today and for JG for helping me get brackets going the ENTIRE tourney time so that it ended at 8 on the dot!! YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!!!!

Also thanks for the TV's, rides, setups, and out of the way help from MOB's Xio, Yes!, and Eazy. DM helped as well cause he's too sexy.

Well my girl just called me so I'm off for now. Later people!! Thanks for coming. Another tourney at the beggining of Febuary!! Hopefully Saturday this time!!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Seriously? Because I wanted to get Naruto for the PS3 I'm hopefully gonna buy once I move into my new apartment..... that'd be sick if I could play it competitively with people in the area.

How's Neji in it? He's my boo, gotta play him. <3
Don't get the one for PS3. Get the one for the Wii.

This one specifically

This is the message board that the real tournament players frequent

Neji is good. dmbrandon (the guy that mercilessly ***** you with MK today) actually has a very good Neji.

Speaking of MK, you seem like a reasonable person, and you have some credentials, so listen. It seemed like a lot of the Philly people had an extremely difficult time with MK today. Imo, you guys are letting Chibo handicap your region with those stupid MK-banned tournaments. As a result, Philly has inadequate MK experience. Practice against Xzax's MK in friendlies isn't enough. If you allow MK into your metagame, you'll be able to deal with him better when you guys travel out-of-state.

Btw, you forgot to wear the ruby slippers today, Dorothy. wtf :(

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Don't get the one for PS3. Get the one for the Wii.

This one specifically

This is the message board that the real tournament players frequent

Neji is good. dmbrandon (the guy that mercilessly ***** you with MK today) actually has a very good Neji.
Ty.

He might **** me in Brawl, but this is a whoooole different game. I'll pay him back for today.

(Or if anybody would like to get their *** kicked in Time Crisis, I'll be happy to take your money.)

Speaking of MK, you seem like a reasonable person, and you have some credentials, so listen. It seemed like a lot of the Philly people had an extremely difficult time with MK today. Imo, you guys are letting Chibo handicap your region with those stupid MK-banned tournaments. As a result, Philly has inadequate MK experience. Practice against Xzax's MK in friendlies isn't enough. If you allow MK into your metagame, you'll be able to deal with him better when you guys travel out-of-state.
Preaching to the choir. Besides 2 matches with Xzax a few weeks (?) ago, I haven't played a good MK in...... months. Like. Months.

However, since Chibo's tournies are the only ones in the immediate area (and I rarely travel for Smash), we gotta live with his rules until someone else steps it up and starts hosting. I'm moving into a new apartment the first week of January, so I'm gonna try to host if I can get Chibo or someone else to help with seeding and stuff the first few times.

I don't like the whole MK banned thing, but at the same time, I just wanna play. If his tournies are the only ones nearby, oh well, I'mma go and just deal. We already expressed our opinions on it, but they're his tournies, so he can have whatever rules he wants.

Btw, you forgot to wear the ruby slippers today, Dorothy. wtf :(
I didn't forget. There was snow on the ground. x.o

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
Wooooooooah interesting results!!

Good stuff to everyone Doom and I played in teams. Wish I could have stayed for singles D:

Props to Vex, Yes, Xzax Pride and Shadow. Shadow I hope you beat Wyatt with Wario.

:040:

ADHD

Smash Hero
Wooooooooah interesting results!!

Good stuff to everyone Doom and I played in teams. Wish I could have stayed for singles D:

Props to Vex, Yes, Xzax Pride and Shadow. Shadow I hope you won beat Wyatt with Wario.

:040:
But it had wings and a sword!

Top Bottom