• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 6 - The Finale - RESULTS!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I think I played your Peach with Fox in a set with Melee. If it means anything, I was actually really impressed with the way you played, especially since you haven't focused on Melee as much, you learned quickly and have really good defense / trades. Sad to see you go, and yeah I could tell you weren't really into it but I hope everything goes well for you.
Yea, that was me. And thanks, even though I got destroyed. I really had no clue what to do. Kinda feels weird melee players still remember who I am. But this random post does mean alot coming from you. Most people just would not give a damm. But the melee community has always been cool. I just can't play like I know I can and I am not having fun anymore. So I just don't see the ned to waste my time. Up to this point its embarassing, really when characters that are not better then my main do way better then me. Makes me feel more like an ***.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
yoo tko whats your opinion on that controller i lent you? kinda busted or not?
I mean it wasn't busted but it definitely wasn't the greatest of controllers

it was better than nothing though...I didnt really mess up too many inputs but i dont play that technical anyway...thanks for letting me use it though

should definitely keep it on you as a loaner controller

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
FREAKING PSYCHO RAP LOOOOOOL

Mekos, my friend just got her comp back from the repair shop and she's recording top 8 singles now while I'm recording the rest. Probably won't have them up til tomorrow depending on the speed of the torrent.

There is vids w/ commentary but its not as good quality :p

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
FREAKING PSYCHO RAP LOOOOOOL

Mekos, my friend just got her comp back from the repair shop and she's recording top 8 singles now while I'm recording the rest. Probably won't have them up til tomorrow depending on the speed of the torrent.

There is vids w/ commentary but its not as good quality :p
Out of curiousity, are you planning on putting them up in HD? If you do and happen to use Adobe Premiere for edits, make sure the box called "use frame blending" is unchecked so there is no interlacing.

Prawn

Smash Master
i demand the team name be "Prawn's Evil Concoction of Campy Hell"

and ill ****talk every other team you play

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I was completely high in our set btw and I felt like I was dying because I didn't sleep. I told you this before our set. Btw you still owe me like $7.
I don't care what drugs you do or not do prior to matches, that's on you. I know you didn't feel well and were about to forfeit, but I did what I could to make you not (even tho I woulda placed higher if you did lol). And clearly you weren't that bad off with how well you placed, and I stayed up all night w/ you.

:phone:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Sounds like a plan. Just name a tournament! A low tier one would be free, but I think we could take it far regardless. =P
Yessss. I dunno what I'll be attending these days. Apex is my next definite, but I'll try and let you know. If there's anything big coming up I'll be trying my best to attend.

Fun fact: Yoshi isn't low tier anymore.
Yoshi mains put in work. ;)

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
lol @ tko such a troll , no johns for my performance , mib and bloodcross beat me in some fun legit matches ,As for putting a lot of time in i hope your kidding unless your talking about the time i put into work and vacations ,then I agree . Seagull is way more consistent and better overall at handling high pressure situations ... So yea ,he is better not arguing a waste of an argument. As for my knowledge /coaching I enjoy helping people if I can , if they even get a game off a set they'll never usually get it feels rewarding .Its however people perceive it I guess ... you want help sure , you don't idc lol

Also people really need to hop off keitaro's **** he did a great job considering the numbers , the power outages , the multiple events , and ending it on a limited time frame . I give him props for handling things as professionally as he did as opposed to panicking

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Out of curiousity, are you planning on putting them up in HD? If you do and happen to use Adobe Premiere for edits, make sure the box called "use frame blending" is unchecked so there is no interlacing.
I use Sony Vegas, and leave deinterlacing off for HD stuff.

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
scratch that, half up tonight, half tomorrow

edit: did anyone see a white gamecube controller near the VGBC station? mine is lost =/

Prawn

Smash Master
I don't care what drugs you do or not do prior to matches, that's on you. I know you didn't feel well and were about to forfeit, but I did what I could to make you not (even tho I woulda placed higher if you did lol). And clearly you weren't that bad off with how well you placed, and I stayed up all night w/ you.

:phone:
nevermind. i re-read it and dont feel like trolling on this night.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
I use Sony Vegas, and leave deinterlacing off for HD stuff.
Would you be willing to help me out with HD brawl videos? I've been wanting to figure out the best project/render settings to use but haven't found anything that I've liked yet.

I'll understand if you don't want to help though. :]

ANTi_

Smash Hero
LMAO @ KT/Bleach

You guys make weed sound so bad.

DRUGS

DRUGS

FutureSmash44

Smash Rookie
M2K looses because of Double K

I think Mew2King lost to Junebug because Keitaro had sex with Katie a couple times.

M

MysteryTigerTeen

I was kind of cold Tko? O.o'''

What do you mean, like temperature or something... or pissed off. Idk man...

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I really don't think anyone should be complaining. I usually would do better. But I didn't. I had fun at the tourney itself and that's all that matters. Cmon guys. No need to hate.

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
#realtalk
I understand you wish for us not to look at the chat during matches and that is totally understanble because you want quality commentary. but in between the matches (and during the downtime) I wasn't allowed to look at or interact with the stream chat? why is that? they had a lot of questions that went unanswered because of that and when I finally got a chance to answer some of them bio shut the chat down on me. I found that totally unreasonable and pretty much some kind of backhand way of saying "yeah I run this"...I had no problem with your rules as all of them were good rules ((all of them i remembered) but just the general set up kinda took me out of the mood to commentate and then the whole chat shut down **** kinda took the rest of my hype. it was a good thing you guys had so many commentators on standby though.
yo, just IM me, PM me, msg on facebook w/e and all of us can explain it there. no need to call me out publically.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
this isn't even remotely a call out bio

compared to some of the other things i have said about you this is super mild.

infact after i reread what you just highlighted...there wasn't any form of an insult in there.

Top Bottom