• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 6 - The Finale - RESULTS!!

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
we walked in the hotel room and found chibo and bio watchin the food channel

EDIT...

this communtiy is goin soft. where the fights at, the girl snatchin. who fuked who at the hotel. who got to drunk.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
EDIT...

this communtiy is goin soft. where the fights at, the girl snatchin. who fuked who at the hotel. who got to drunk.
I saw dat. No escape good sir wez all saw what you did. Get ready to get carded. :troll:

Edit oh nvm I thought you were covering it up. lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
we walked in the hotel room and found chibo and bio watchin the food channel
Yo I don't watch the Food Network, those shows take too long to get to the good stuff. All about Man vs Food on Travel Channel.

Ignorance. I used him one game vs Chibo. Because I was bored. And I went Link right after. Cuz I was bored. lol I'm quite sure I can beat Chibo without MK >_>. Also June didn't even use him once. Go back into your little cave.
It certainly does help you imo. You've yet to play me on non FD with DDD, and fighting GaW is leagues easier than MK. I got pretty close to your MK this time, I wonder how it would have turned out if you went MK game 3.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
lock the topic before people start raging. just wondering were any of the ganon challenge videos saved?

Da1AndOnlySonic

Smash Journeyman
Let the other topics about MK discuss about MK's gayness, leave this topic alone. IT ALWAYS HAPPEN after a tournament, it's getting old.:mad:
I agree, we need something new and interesting to talk about banning. Diddy uses banana peels, which are included in the list of items and items are banned. Ban Diddy. :cool:

OverLade

Smash Hero
I play AE

I get annoyed at how people **** with Yun

I pick Yun

does that make me a horrible person?

I mean in general you may think that and it is your opinion but I will just answer your comment by saying this ... tournaments are not and never will be about playing for fun to show off or anything...in the end it is about money...you pick the best character to win...some games more than one character is good...others its just 1-2 or just one great character...that is life...

either way see you at the next tournament xD
How hype/much fun the game is, is part of what keeps the community alive though. luckily most smashers love the people in the smash scene, but look at how Melee and MvC2 still have incredibly hype money matches and people still goin ham over the game 10 years later.

While a lot of people like watching Brawl, I think more people would enjoy it without MK because fan favorites would actually have chances of placing instead of just the same 4 players (obviously they'll still be in the top, but players like San who are clearly on the same level of player as players like ADHD but only lose to top MKs and terrible matchups would have a real chance of seeing top 5 at nationals).

It's obv not that serious to everyone and I'm not tryna say "BAN MK" unless people really start to feel like Brawl's dying, but I'd actually watch nationals or wanna attend them if MK was banned.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
tko peed on hisself at night in the hotel
you already know how I DO

but seriously vinnie told me you fgts poured my drink/water on me cuz I was knocked out...F**K YALL...LMAO

@bleach

MVD said he was going to cockblock basically

I think he was just tryna get it in himself though...YOU AINT SLICK *****

M@v

Subarashii!
Maybe if it wasn't a beetle.

MAYBE.

Nah. Still only use it to go to tourneys or something lol.

Great paint job though.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I'd drive it if I never had to stop at a Stoplight...that would be some awkward idle time.

too many lame nigahz writing in blue...I need a new color.

Prawn

Smash Master
yoo tko whats your opinion on that controller i lent you? kinda busted or not?

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Shoutouts + Shoutouts to Shoutouts...

Riot the only zelda
I don't know if you mean: The only Zelda... or the only Zelda? Either way... yup!

Riot - youre the most talented player in this results thread lol
lol. I wish. Thanks for that though and from what I saw you did really well too! Glad NE has a worthy Icys again.

33: Riot - amazing zelda. o_o
Thanks! I try.

33: Riot - good **** Mr.Rob destroyer xD
lol. Thanks, having TeeVee kick my *** with rob once in a while is apparently paying off...

Riot - we didnt as well as we wanted but it was still fun, i blame myself :/
I had fun too. Don't blame yourself, we both could have done better. Especially if we had got any sleep. We'll try again someday.

Riot -***** WAS ABOUT TO BUST OUT THAT SHIRT...LMAO
I swear it fit normal when I bought it... It was a bit tight but thankfully I was too tired to feel uncomfortable about it. Nice seeing you again!

7: Fatal ($32.00) - Excellent job! You rep NE pretty well =P
9: Kingtoon - You should have told me you that were good before you beat me! I wouldn't have felt as bad lol. Great matches though. ggs.
13: Bizkit - Of course... Any non-NE Snake was in trouble but of course it was you I had to fight. ggs.
17: Vex Kasrani - That 0-to-death in doubles was a shining moment of revenge for beating me so bad at Viridian, but then you guys still one the set >_<! ggs.
25: vVv Pelca - You did well, I know you probably don't think you did though. Keep up the good work and you'll be steadily out placing Fatal in no time.
33: Bloodcross - Thanks a bunch for the ride! Fun times, and stress too but w/e lol.
33: Sails - You did really good. I'm not sure if I want to meet you in bracket anymore O_O.
49: Dill - Good matches. You learn really fast, keep it up.
65: Dr. Pepper - Good matches. Keep working on those Icys. Although Zelda is low tier you really need to learn this matchup.
65: Metal Pat - Good matches. Your getting a lot better.
97: Vermanumbis - Fun times, placing sucked. But you seem to have learned a lot from it!
97: Sphere - Always good to see you!
97: NT3000 - Nice talking to you. Keep going to tournaments and you'll get over those nerves eventually. Verm and I have the same problem, apparently I might be over them but it doesn't feel like I am lol.
Starlight - Always fun to talk to you! I want you to start entering again...

Overall besides the lack of sleeping at the hotel it was a good time. I feel like I could have gone farther if I didn't run into Bizkit , but o well.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Yo I don't watch the Food Network, those shows take too long to get to the good stuff. All about Man vs Food on Travel Channel.

It certainly does help you imo. You've yet to play me on non FD with DDD, and fighting GaW is leagues easier than MK. I got pretty close to your MK this time, I wonder how it would have turned out if you went MK game 3.
I was completely high in our set btw and I felt like I was dying because I didn't sleep. I told you this before our set. Btw you still owe me like $7.

Prawn

Smash Master

i wanna see riot and deltacod team. Dins and Eggs everywhere.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Lol there's been an exponential increase in callouts lately

Make sure to use 1-800-collect guys. Make those callouts as free as the person being called out

:phone:

Top Bottom