• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 6 - The Finale - RESULTS!!

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
1: Ally - I didn't really get to touch you or anything at this tournament.
2: Anti - I still don't get why black people do that **** with their hands when they take pictures.
3: Nairo - baby ****
4: Vinnie - Always a pleasure hanging out with you and THE REMOTE <3
5: Junebug - Fun friendlies, sorry for sneaking up on you like that. :D
7: Fatal - SADGGG<GDSFFHGGJKJDSFHDFGGHHGSDHGGJKFSDGH
7: Atomsk - :D
9: Deltacod - So ugly. (and you look like Yes, so LOL)
9: MVD - FLORIDA!!
9: Kingtoon - Most intense set I played. DEEFFFFF the best Toon Link. Had no clue how real your character was lol
13: Malcolm - You've gotten this like a million times, but you're mad chill to be around.
13: Bleachigo - What happened to getting 5th again, best Falco?
17: vVv Cheese - Dude... :(
25: Pink Fresh -It was nice seeing and talking to you again. (IT'S TOO GOOD KNOWING I ALMOST SCARED JUNEBUG.)
25: Xzax - We need to chill and step it up.
33: DJ Jack - FLORIDA
33: RJ - :/
33: Prawn - I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL NEVER DISRESPECT YOU LIKE THAT AGAIN.
33: Cable - Link?
49: Pane - :D
49: Tkbro - Personality.
49: Jbandrew - Wtf...?
49: KiD - Wtf...?
49: Seph - Wtf...?
49: D1 - I watched your set vs. Nairo and you have some practicing to do. You're so ****ing good though, I wouldn't sleep on you lol
49: Seibrik - FLORIDA.
49: Doom - The face you made after you heard I beat MVD :D
65: Kai - I'm not surprised.
65: Orion - FLORIDA!
65: Xaltis - FLORIDA
65: False - :/ Leap it up.
65: Ksizzle - Kelvin Sizzle.
65: Eazy - YOU'RE KID GOGGLES.
65: Agent Cody Banks - Stop being dumb.
65: Omari - Made me feel famous lol
97: Rapture - You'll get up there man, just keep refining your game plan.

Chen: Fruit Roll ups are too good.
Katie: KITKAT
Keitaro: Shoutouts to chilling outside and not hosting LOL :)
Ether: Almost broke my hand.
Diem: I hate playing you in MvC... Can't touch you for ****.
Zucco: No homo.
That Gouken/Seth player I played in SF - Stay free.
That Asian dude I played in MvC - DSAFGHDFHJKJSADFFG

btw, Big Time Rush is playing on TeenNick and they're mad good.

I'm happy at how I did, I guess. I mean I took out a Florida big name (I have to check how big though, cuz I still don't know who MVD is lol) and I beat Ice Climbers again. I had fun and I did a couple of Legendary things along the way lol

I was aiming for 5th though. I must practice! See y'all in a random 4-5 months!

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
lol @ Vinnie and Junebug arguing to get the MK away from their name like it's some kind of badge of shame

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
so yeah...uhh I think I only plan to use Kirby for matchups where people don't have projectiles. tired of getting camped...sooooo

Falco-Kirby-Pit...thats who ima be playing now

anyway

SHOUTOUTS!

1: Ally - yo I really had to check that ground to make sure i could slide on it....lol nice seeing you again and good **** winnin
2: Anti #swag #woo #getitin that hashtag life...LOL good **** on your placing and ****** this tourney

3: Nairo *Stares*...I will beat you in this one day..lol
4: Vinnie FNB! my mans putting in that work..team friendlies was so good. thanks for finally playing with me...lol no help me get better in singles.
5: Junebug ONE DAY WE WILL BE ABLE TO LEAVE A TOURNEY ON TIME! good ****ing **** smacking m2k though
5: Mew2King -Scrub
7: Fatal - Good **** putting in work all through out the tourney. also im glad we don't hate each other anymore...lol (or dislike or whatever word you want to use) THAT 0-92 percent combo on MVD though...LOL HYPE

7.Atomsk MY MANS! nice seeing you again. good job holdin it down for nexus
9. MVD - DAT HAIR THOUGH?...that water *smirk* you already know...LOL nice seeing you again.
9: Kingtoon - I see you out there beatin it from the bottom...LOL and good **** repping that kirby on M2K...lol
9: Dabuz - DABUNZ!
13: Malcolm - My mans...always cool to have you around...we gonna have to work on that double falco though cuz it was definitley not hitting in the hotel...LOL
13: Bizkit - nice seeing you again
13: Bleachigo - finally talked to you and you actually arent a douche...lol im not going to ever MM you though soooooo...LOL <3
13: Logic - yo i forgot you was even in the tourney for a bit...lol My bad...nice seeing you though
17: Will - FNB! that DK work...TEAMS EVENTUALLY! that DK/Pit Swag
17: Vex Kasrani - didn't even talk to you much but nice seeing you
17: DFear - YOU F**KED ME UP...LMAO great *** diddy...keep it up man
17: vVv Cheese - Next saturday though...you already know
17: Speed - we bringing team slapchop back...LEGGO #WeOut
17: Neo - "smash brothers brawl.....I play dat"...LMAO good seeing you OUT OF STATE..you shouldve hopped on that teams tv though...lol
17: Teevee - THAT WATER THOUGH? you already know
25: San - THAT IKE THOUGH!
25: vVv Chibosempai -CHIBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
25: Pink Fresh - FNB!...you still garbz though...get a ****ing wiimote so you can practice...LOL
25: Xzax -Nice seeing you out again
25: Dr. Grandpa -THAT DK THOUGH..giving nigahz that D..spamming Dsmash till it hits..LOL
25: vVv Pelca -MY SON! I ALWAYS BELIEVED IN YOU!...LMAO
25: Jtails -I wanted a copy of that smash with swag joint..hit me up on aim with it or something TKO727
33: Mekos nice seeing you again. and idk how you manage to do this but its nice that you have a girlfriend who doesnt even play the game support you in your Brawl endeavors...definitely a keeper
33: DJ Jack - thanks for the compliments man..nice meeting you also
33: Gunblade - I WILL GET YOU NEXT TIME...got me with that panic dsmash game one...LMAO that marth though...couldn't even...just no...lol
33: Riot -***** WAS ABOUT TO BUST OUT THAT SHIRT...LMAO
33: Prawn - Nice seeing you again...my mans
33: Seagull Man - nice seeing you out there man
33: GDX -Nice seeing you again
33: NoID -FNB! I heard you got the D by dfear also though so i'm not even proud of you...LOL
33: Cable - showed up outta know where with that slick haircut...lol nice seeing you my dude
33: Pika Pika - YOU ENTERED?...i thought you quit...lol nice seeing you man
33: GIMR -SWAGIMUS MAXIMUS! teach me falco though...lol thanks for giving me the opportunity to commentate and things (more on that at the bottom of post)
49: Pane - seriously dude...for the amount of time you put in smash...to place the same as me (someone who hasn't played in a legit 6 months) is really saying something about your understanding and skill in the game...you definitely shouldn't be calling ANYONE out on being bad (and you definitely shouldn't be coaching...LMAO)
49: Tkbro - are you really going to pick the game back up? would be interesting I think.
49: D1 -but you main MK though
49: Seibrik - Not your day here huh?
49: Ebo - EBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
49: Doom - we need to team again eventually
65: Kai - KAI WTF...this is not like you..LOL
65: Orion GET THAT EU OUT YA SYSTEM SON...WE NEED TIMEOUT ORION BACK
65: Wedge - I still think you should be black
65: SuperMarioMC -fun set man..I hope you aren't mad at me for coming back after i was "disqualified" I mean the whole situation was a big misunderstanding.
65: Keith Kush - ***** idk what happend but we most definitely passed out outta know where...LOL nice seeing you again...Dat snapback..i dig
65: Ksizzle -BUT YOU PUT IN WORK IN DUBZ SO IT DONT EVEN MATTA...LOL fun friendies btw. NEXUS!
65: Nasty - nice seeing you again..we will get some friendlies eventually
65: Eazy - YOU ARE A COLD MAN STRAIGHT DROPPIN MALCOLM IN DUBZ...LMAO
65: Aposl - PUT IN THAT WORK WITH PT...ALMOST made me wanna play him again...but then I saw Ivysaur...LOL
65: Somacruz -nice seeing and talking to you in person finally...lol
65: Shadowfiend - OUT OF RETIREMENT?!?!?!...you still *** though..LMAO nice seeing you out there
65: Omari - yo but...mario is just not good..LMAO
97: Vermanumbis - VEEEEEEEEERM!!!!!!! I hope you found your wallet...nice seeing you again btw
97: Tiger - you were kinda cold during the evening part of the tourney...was not feeling that at all. other then that nice seeing you again I guess
97: Sphere "yeah man sphere is such a cute chick"...LMAO you will ruin that guys smash career forever
97: Nocturne - couldn't jungle fast enough?
97: Bionic - you will forever be good at what you do as far as the tech aspect of things go...but we will forever have problems when you try to backhand assert your power over me (more on this below)
other then that I'm glad to have you around beceause without you a lot of these great streams would not exist...keep up the good work
97: Rapture - step it up man..for the kirbies...nice talking to you my dude

Keitaroooooooooo - MY MANS...thanks for running the tournament...definitely kinda sad i missed all the other ktars...lol

Starlight - <33333333333333333333 APEX THOUGH??? you already know..LOL
Katie - <33333333333 I hope you didn't get into too much trouble saturday night...lol

VGBC -
I just wanna say thanks to you guys the most...without you I would have never gaine any form of popularity as far as commentary goes...you guys gave me my first big break (which was apex) and to this day I remain forever thankful for that chance. if I could I would try to be a more static commentator for you guys but I just don't have the time between work and social life to attend each of the tourneys you go to.

as far as this tourney went, I had a few grievances about the set up and things.

#realtalk
I understand you wish for us not to look at the chat during matches and that is totally understanble because you want quality commentary. but in between the matches (and during the downtime) I wasn't allowed to look at or interact with the stream chat? why is that? they had a lot of questions that went unanswered because of that and when I finally got a chance to answer some of them bio shut the chat down on me. I found that totally unreasonable and pretty much some kind of backhand way of saying "yeah I run this"...I had no problem with your rules as all of them were good rules ((all of them i remembered) but just the general set up kinda took me out of the mood to commentate and then the whole chat shut down **** kinda took the rest of my hype. it was a good thing you guys had so many commentators on standby though.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Top 32 Characters

1: Ally ($576.00) :metaknight: :snake:
2: Anti ($281.60) :metaknight: :snake:
3: Nairo ($153.60) :metaknight:
4: Vinnie ($102.40) :popo: :gw: :rob:
5: Junebug ($51.20) :lucario:
5: Mew2King ($51.20) :metaknight:
7: Fatal ($32.00) :snake:
7: Atomsk ($32.00) :metaknight: :wario:
9: Deltacod :yoshi2:
9: MVD :snake:
9: Kingtoon :toonlink: :kirby2:
9: Dabuz :olimar:
13: Malcolm :warioc:
13: Bizkit :snake:
13: Bleachigo :falco:
13: Logic :olimar:
17: DA1andOnlySonic :sonic:
17: Will :dk2:
17: Vex Kasrani :gw: :metaknight:
17: DFear :diddy:
17: vVv Cheese :popo: :metaknight:
17: Speed :sonic:
17: Neo :marth:
17: Teevee :diddy: :zerosuitsamus: :rob: :metaknight:
25: San :ike:
25: vVv Chibosempai :rob:
25: Pink Fresh :lucas: :metaknight:
25: Xzax :falco: :metaknight:
25: Dr. Grandpa :dk2:
25: vVv Pelca :falco: :metaknight:

M@v

Subarashii!
ggs all, shoutouts when I'm less Lazy

they're prob reading the whole result thread justl ike me lol
Or we didn't go to the event to there's no point in posting much :awesome:

also if Vex took Brawl more seriously he should use his mk more. Its damn good.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Whoops. Must have the wrong guy. The guy I meant was the ******* who was practicing planking by playing 15-minute brawl on a free setup and then not relinquishing it after being asked. I thought he said he was DJ Jack, but then again he was ****ing with me the whole day so I dunno. Sorry for the mixup.
That was "Agent cody banks".
lol @ Vinnie and Junebug arguing to get the MK away from their name like it's some kind of badge of shame
He has that affect on people.

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
LMAO THE ENTIRE TOP 8 BESIDES FATAL USED MK. So, lets take MK off the people that used him the least. icwatudidthar. No **** MK overcentralizes the metagame, this information should be brought to light, not hidden away.

AKA: useful information for the sake of the pro ban argument

Vinnie

Smash Master
No **** MK overcentralizes the metagame, this information should be brought to light, not hidden away.
Ignorance. I used him one game vs Chibo. Because I was bored. And I went Link right after. Cuz I was bored. lol I'm quite sure I can beat Chibo without MK >_>. Also June didn't even use him once. Go back into your little cave.

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
Yup, Im clearly a loser for having an opinion. The bat needs to be out of this game. Anyone who says otherwise hasnt played a top MK or is making $$$ off of him.

Prawn

Smash Master
LOL shoutouts to the "we lost to mk" crew outside the doors sitting down lmao malcolm

:phone:

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Yup, Im clearly a loser for having an opinion. The bat needs to be out of this game. Anyone who says otherwise hasnt played a top MK or is making $$$ off of him.
thanks for confirming yourself that your clearly a loser.

and that last statement is mad ignorant. what a surprise!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I Dair You to stop posting on this thread cuntface.

And i made a Seibrik joke :D

Lost to Chibo, you got ROBBED, *DRUMROLL*.

LULZ

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Florida sucks @_@ I find it amusing that in New Jersey, MVD didn't have to play a single MK.

MVD

Smash Master
I played one! And two diddys one being dfear,two falcos and two snakes woohoo and a wolf

:phone:

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Seagull < Pane. I'm saying it now.
depends on what aspect of the game you speak of

Seagulls got the better wolf...buuuuut

PANE IS MOST DEFINITLEY THE BEST COACH...HiS INSIGHT ON THE GAME IS LEAGUES ABOVE EVERYONE ELSES...HE PUTS PIERCE TO SHAME AT THE AMOUNT OF KNOWLEDGE HE DROPS ON EACH AND EVERY MATCHUP!

#hype #swag #woo #realtalk

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
depends on what aspect of the game you speak of

Seagulls got the better wolf...buuuuut

PANE IS MOST DEFINITLEY THE BEST COACH...HiS INSIGHT ON THE GAME IS LEAGUES ABOVE EVERYONE ELSES...HE PUTS PIERCE TO SHAME AT THE AMOUNT OF KNOWLEDGE HE DROPS ON EACH AND EVERY MATCHUP!

#hype #swag #woo #realtalk
i hope you are trolling LOL

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
LMAO who is taking all my post from here and putting them on my Facebook fanpage thing?

****ing hilarious

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
I Dair U = Dark Falco

Mk isnt the problem tho. theres lik 3 mk u never wanna see in bracket and they still lose sometimes.

its the stages that are bad. not the character

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
The winners of the stipend get free entry for melee as well? or just brawl?

also keitaro...put it in the op....that anti nairo vinnie got it...

... :D

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
KT No doubt MKs the best, but the top of the results thread wouldnt be brimming with MK if 80% of people attending tournies didnt pocket him. This overdependence on MK is hurting the community.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
they can enter everything pretty much Ksizzle.

Keitaro if you are reading this please contact me it is important as I need to know your thoughts on what happened at your tournament.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
KT No doubt MKs the best, but the top of the results thread wouldnt be brimming with MK if 80% of people attending tournies didnt pocket him. This overdependence on MK is hurting the community.
if there wasnt mk there wuld be alot more marths, IC, D3. id rather play mk then those MU

Top Bottom